CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA - Cover

CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA

 

Chapter 35

“Yes, Annie, you did say that out loud?” Sarah said, causing Mom to blush a great deal.

“Mother, from the look on her face, Kalista needs an explanation of that remark, don’t you Princess?” I asked K directly.

“Actually Charles – I think I do understand, the other night I stayed up for a while going through the dictionary, and I came across a word, Or-e-gassum. Most of the definition was full of words I had to look up, but it has to do with something called explosive e-jack-you-lay-shun.”

This little girl and her burgeoning language skills stunned everyone and caused our mothers to blush.

“Would one of you ladies like to help us out here? Sarah, why don’t you help, so Kalista understands more about an orgasm?” I said with a smirk on my face.

Nobody was willing to say anything, so I opened my mouth, but I heard Claire’s voice.

“Kalista, have you ever gotten a kiss from Charles where you thought you might have accidently peed your pants, just a little, but when you checked, it wasn’t what you thought?”

“Claire!” Sarah said reprovingly, “Don’t! She’s only nine years old, let her ... grow up.”

“Kalista, did you? – It’s all right to answer, if you want?” Claire said, glaring back at her mother.

“Yeah, Claire – a couple of times Charles made me ‘wet myself’ like you said.”

Just then a young couple walked in and joined us.

Claire leaned over to K and said, “To be continued, K.”

Claire, Kalista and I all jumped into the pool for a while, swimming and just having fun. Kalista asked Claire if I could kiss her, and Claire smiled and allowed it. We were all just treading water, but K took her hands to my face and started a really wonderful kiss.

After a little bit K pulled away and said, “Ooh! It just happened again Claire - my goodness, why does this happen?”

I looked at Claire, who allowed me to explain.

“Kalista, my kiss is causing you to feel excitement throughout your body, because you have become ‘sexually aroused’ by the kiss and the result of having an ‘orgasm’ often is accompanied by the ‘discharge’ you are having. Nothing is ‘wrong’ with what’s happening to you. You are just so excited; it results in your having contractions down ... below. The same kinds of contractions are involved when a woman is getting ready to give birth to a baby, only those usually don’t have a ‘sexual arousal’ involved.”

“Do boys have this problem as well?” Kalista asked as we moved to the steps of the pool.

“Princess, I think I should ask Sarah if it’s OK to answer that particular question. It involves multiple explanations of things you may be too young to completely understand.”

“You just explained orgasms to me, why not boygasms as well?” K responded.

Claire and I just laughed for a moment, “Princess, let’s go upstairs and Claire and I’ll explain this all to you, I promise. Remember that this is all very adult stuff; you shouldn’t share with anyone other than the two of us. Annie and Sarah get very nervous when discussions about any of this starts. They are especially worried that Claire and I might just decide to start having sex with each other, which we haven’t, and cause trouble. Let’s get out...”

We walked by the two hot babes who were really enjoying the spa, and I told them we were going up to our room. Mom pulled me down and said, “Be a gentleman, Charles.” I hopped in the spa and gave the both of them a great big kiss, in front of the other couple. I got out, re-dried myself off, and caught up with my two girls, slapping them both on the butt as I came up to them. We all grabbed hands and went back to the room together.

After we all showered, separately, and changed, we all sat down on the bed to continue our discussion. It was now three am in the morning.

“Kalista, do you know all of the differences between boys and girls, I mean the physical kinds of differences?” I blushed deeply. Claire grabbed my hand saying, “It’s OK, go ahead?”

“Well, Charles – girls get boobies, I have to get a bra myself, mine have gotten so big on the tour; uhm, we don’t usually get as tall as boys, and we have an opening down there and boys don’t?” She blushed and giggled, causing Claire to join her. K grabbed Claire’s other hand.

I was gripped with apprehension over how to proceed.

“Princess,” I followed up, “Everything you said is accurate, but what do boys have that girls don’t?”

Poor Kalista was just shaking with anxiety over this question.

“I think ... it’s called a pee-pee?” she covered her face and started to cry. Claire went to her and they held each other.

“Do you want to continue Princess, it’s your decision completely?”

“I don’t know, Charles,” she said as she was still crying.

“OK then, we’ll stop and talk about this some other time, when you feel ready to move on, I love you Princess, you know that. I am a little tired from the swimming and the Spa, why don’t we all take a nap?”

I woke up, saw it was nine am and grabbed the laptop and decided to check out poster sales.

“Hey girls, come over and listen to our latest poster sales?” I yelled.

They were in the bathroom, combing their hair. Kalista yelled, “Hold your water old man, we’re coming.”

“Old man excuse me missy – If, I am old ... then you are middle-aged. How are you doing, Princess? Are you all right?” I said with a chuckle in my voice.

“Yeah, Claire explained to me that what I said was ‘old information,’ she told me the current terminology for ‘that.’”

I heard a knock and the connecting door open and yelled, “Come in foxes, I am getting ready to update you all on poster sales.”

“Oh, goodie,” Sarah said, “I’ll get to see if I have knocked Claire off her number one perch from last time. Go ahead, Loverboy?”

“MOTHER,” Claire said, giggling.

“Sorry, Claire – I have been calling him that for so long, it’s hard to stop, kind of like giving up alcohol, skinny dipping, and young nake...”

“So, Charles,” Annie interrupted. “What’s our new total?”

I press the reload, and announced,
‘Nine million, two hundred and sixty-nine thousand,
seven hundred and sixty-six posters sold, producing over $61 million in gross revenue.”

“That’s gross all right,” groaned Annie.

They were all sitting on the bed in a circle, waiting for my next announcement.

“That’s over $44 million in total net income for C-Cask LLC, using the most conservative multiplier I can. So, you want to know whose poster is doing the best, ladies?”

“Duh, Charles,” said the beautiful and single-purposed Sarah.

“OK, like Letterman - of 21 total posters on the market, the 21st in sales, by count is;”

“525,000 Annie & Sarah in Yellow – that’s three quarters of a million dollars per boobie!

They all giggled loudly!

“Number 20;” 537,000 Charles in Blue Suit – my favorite of me!

“Number 19;” 541,000 Sarah & Charles.

“Number 18;” 545,000 Annie in Black

“Number 17;” 546,000 Annie & Charles

“Number 16;” 547,000 The Five heads – Best poster to get signatures.

“Number 15;” 550,000 Charles w/Open Collar

“Number 14;” 551,000 Charles Claire and Kalista – Original picture

“Number 13;” 555,000 Annie in Pink Dress – “I really like that picture of me,” the lovely Antoinette remarked.

“Number 12;” 561,000 Claire & Charles – The New one

“Number 11;” 587,000 Kalista in Green – “Kallie,” Claire said, “That exact pose, with big boobies will sell a ton of posters, I’m sure of it!”

“You really think so?”

“Yep, that position is used a lot in TV and the movies to show off the bosom of a woman, whether she is speaking or not!”

“Top Ten coming up, I got to pee first.” I took the laptop with me.

Annie yelled, “Hurry up, only shake it once or you are playing with it.”

With her newfound knowledge, Kalista led the laughter on that, as I saw Sarah giving Annie grief as I walked back in.

“All right, the top ten C-Cask poster sales are in, and:

“Number 10;” 594,000 Kalista in Blue

“Number 9;” 610,000 Annie and Sarah kissing Charles

“I am close to having a nuclear problem there,” Sarah said as we were showing the picture as it was being mentioned.

Claire said, “Ken may have had a stroke, if you had mom.”

“You are so bad Sarah,” mom said. “But hot, I wish mine looked as good as yours, maybe I’ll get surgery.”

“YOU WILL NOT!” I said, “Mom, that is so wrong – women who get things done like that have no self-esteem, you are magnificent, whether you are a B-cup or a Double-J cup, I think you are simply fabulous.”

I leaned over and gave her a kiss.

“Naughty, naughty Charles,” said Sarah.

“What’s a Double-J cup?” asked Kalista.

“Kalista,” Sarah said, “I am a full D-cup – imagine if my boobies stuck out to here?” she said putting her hands about six inches in front of her bust line.

“Wouldn’t you fall over?” Kalista reasoned.

“My points exactly,” Sarah said, causing Annie to start snorting big-time.

“Number 8;” 611,000 Claire in LBD

“Number 7;” 622,000 Charles between the Moms.

“Number 6;” 661,000 Sarah in Red lowcut dress – Sarah looked like she was about to say something, but didn’t?

“Number 5;” 678,000 Kalista & Charles dance pose.

“At least our picture isn’t showing any flesh,” I said. “It has the smallest increase of any of the original five pictures.”

“Number 4;” 700,000 Charles & Claire in Dance Pose – It’s good to know that some dancing purists are buying our picture, the names on the bus are Charles, Claire and Kalista!”

“Number 3;” 719,000 Claire in her Shimmy Dress

That got Claire off the bed doing the shimmy move.

“Gosh, Claire – do we need to get you bigger bras? I’d swear you must be a small D-cup by now,” Sarah said.

“I don’t know mom,” Claire said, blushing but proud.

“Claire, you can try one of my bra’s – I am a full C cup?” Annie said.

“Number 2;” 744,000 Kalista in her Red Dress

“Darn,” Special K said. “}I liked being on top!”

The room went silent...

“A new number one, with 775,000 total posters sold, is Sarah – Braless – I guess the older mature man must be buying her poster.”

I remember saying we wanted every 7, 8 and 9-year-old boy in America to have that picture. Hmmmm, hand me my phone please, somebody?”

“Uh-oh, everybody - Charles has ‘the look’ again,” Sarah said.

“Hello, Ken – Hi, this is Charles – we’ll be home in just under three weeks, we want to replace some of the early posters using the same poses, but just put the girls in different outfits and such. Are you available? – Great, I’ll call you when we get home. – Yeah the sales are fantastic. Also, what about sales from other countries for when we go to Germany and Sweden and such, will the site be able to handle that? – Fantastic.”

“Thanks for thinking ahead like that. Should we get a mirror UK site as well, you know ending in UK? – Well that’s what I get paid the big bucks for. Shipping will obviously change to FedEx and UPS exclusively, or should we choose one over the other? – FedEx it’ll be, exclusively worldwide. They can be the official Charles, Claire & Kalista shipper then, right? Check into that, please?”

“We’re having a blast, your mother actually sang a song with Michael one night, and then promptly blew chunks after she got offstage – Yeah; none of us knew she could sing – Really? OK – see you then, bye.”

I turned and said, “Sarah, your son told me that your singing debut got on YouTube and you now have a cult following, and three million hits on the video. Let’s take a look at it.”

After opening YouTube and doing a search, we found it. The person who did it, must have been a guy, used a smartphone and kept the shot on Sarah the whole song, occasionally zooming into her cleavage, I mean really close, but other than that, it was OK.

I looked over at Sarah and saw her blushing a little. I got a nod from Claire and I went to Sarah and said, “You deserve to be a star, Sarah. YouTube or not, you are an amazing woman, all you need is a guy to tell you that all the time.”

“To paraphrase Kalista’s remark from a long time ago, ‘I don’t want a guy my age, I want Charles.’” She blushed, realizing the implications of what she’d just said. I wrapped my arms around her, just holding her. She felt so nice in my arms, sobbing a bit but molding herself to me. I pulled back and saw her smile – I fought the impulse to kiss her, but I still reacted to her closeness. Her smile broadened as we separated completely. I went to Claire and hugged her as well, telling her just how much I love her.

“We have all been up all night, and its lunchtime everybody ... let’s go get something to eat,” Annie said. “Change into something comfy, and do it fast people,” she went on to say.

“Charles, be careful with what you may be feeling towards Sarah, OK?” Annie said.

“I understand what you are saying, mom? I just find myself always thinking about her, how she looks, how she feels, how she...”

“Hold it right there, Charles. You have got to be extremely cautious around her right now. She’s vulnerable and looking for comfort ... you specifically. Think about the ramifications for a minute if you two did actually ‘hook up?’ What would change, and what would stay the same? What about Claire? Kalista? And me? Think with your big brain, not your little one, OK?”

“Slap me?” I asked.

“What.”

“Slap me, please – don’t think about it, just do it please?”

Annie slapped me, real hard. She may have hurt her hand. I held it and kissed it.

“Thank you, mom, I love you.”

After we got back from lunch, I called a meeting and we all sat down in a circle on the beds.

“This isn’t really a C-Cask meeting in the strictest sense. I need opinions and ideas for something that has me a little troubled.”

Claire took my hand and said, “Just start Charles, it will be OK ... whatever it is?””

“I misspoke a few days ago when I said that purchasing the poster property would offset taxes. To offset taxes, we need to donate to charity, which I am not against the idea, but I do not have a glimmer of how to do that!”

“OK, Charles,” Sarah said. “I can pursue that sometime in the future, Anything else, X-man?”

“It’s about our engagement, Claire?”

“Go ahead, as long as you don’t want the ring back?” Claire remarked.

“I am worried that people may react negatively when they hear about our engagement at such a young age, and our plans to get married at the age of 16. Granted the few people we have told, thought it was cute or a wonderful expression of love, but as role models, aren’t we potentially sending a dangerous signal?” I asked my quartet of ladies.

“It’s not like Jerry Lee Lewis, Charles. He was 23 and he married his first cousin, who was only 13. That was scandalous for multiple reasons,” Annie said.

I came back with, “What about people who have ‘fallen in love’ with Charles & Claire? Will parents stop letting their kids come to our performances and competitions, feeling we have done something unacceptable to them? These people, and their kids, have purchased over $62 million dollars in posters, and are putting down innumerable amounts of money to see us in concert with Michael Bublé.”

“Charles, I didn’t realize how much this bothered you?” Claire said. “Why don’t we just wait until we’re 17, or 18?”

Although I started to cry a little, I sallied forth and said, “Because I love you now, and if I could, I would marry you ... right now! Not because we can have sex, but because we can go to a hotel or to a theme park as Mr. and Mrs. Charles Newman.”

“Because we can showcase our love to everyone we see, and they’ll see our love oozing from every pore. I am not only deeply in love in you, I also consider you my partner in life and in love, forever and ever.”

“I have an idea Charles - but it would involve keeping things on the down low for a little bit longer?” Sarah mentioned.

Annie added, “This sounds like a juicy idea already, Sarah. What is it?”

“We rent Ohio Stadium for your wedding!” Sarah exclaimed.

“You mean the stadium where the Buckeyes play?” Kalista queried.

“The very one, Kalista – we rent it for the day, allow them to make money on the cars coming in, but here’s the icing on the proverbial cake. We include a ticket for your wedding with every order of all 21 posters, capping it at 100,000. We advertise that the wedding is on a specific date; that you would have to pick soon, based on availability, it would be best when the Buckeyes have an away game. I tell whoever, that Ohio Stadium is where you two had ‘always wanted to get married,’ but if they can’t or don’t want to help us, we say ‘that’s all right. I am sure that Michigan Stadium can help us instead.”

“Oooh, I like this idea, Sarah,” Annie said. “The Buckeyes and the Wolverines haven’t liked each other for years, so playing one off the other would be perfect. What do you say to that, young lovers?”

“I’m game, that’s a really great idea, but we can’t do anything else until we have a place and a date, correct?” I asked.

Together they said, “Absotively, Posilutely.”

“Discussions could take up to a month possibly, so just don’t mention you are engaged until we have a place, then we blanket advertise on the Internet and our website. Pick a date, and a backup date - and a backup to the backup for us. It would need to be a Saturday, of course, OK?” Sarah mentioned.

“Hand me the laptop please?” I said.

“Claire, here are the first three Saturdays after we get back from the International SST. Sarah, why does it have to be a Saturday? Why can’t we schedule it on a specific date, like maybe ... Thursday, October 15th 2015?”

I looked and saw first Kallie, then Sarah, Annie, and Claire all burst into tears with this idea. I pulled Kalista in my arms as she cried, and we hugged one another.

Pushing aside her tears, Sarah said, “Excellent idea Charles, I can’t wait until we dance together at your wedding. Remember, Michael promised he would sing, so as soon as I can confirm one of those two schools. What would be your third choice Charles; Beaver Stadium, where the Penn State Nitanny Lions play? All three hold over 100,000 people?”

I looked over at Claire, whose eyes were still full of tears and love, and she mouthed to me, “You choose?”

“My ‘A’ choice is Ohio Stadium, Then my ... Our ‘B’ choice is Michigan Stadium and our ‘C’ choice, Beaver Stadium, on October 15 or not at all.”

They all burst into applause as we all lay down for an early evening nap.

“TWEET”

My computer was set to tweet like a bird if I got an email from anyone. This was from Sarah,

From: SMCARTHER@charlesandclaire.com

To: XMAN@charlesandclaire.com

OHIO STADIUM IS OURS ON OCTOBER 15, 2015

They want $750,000 to open the place up. They are willing to open concessions at minimal prices to your guests and ‘your wedding party’ and will handle entry to ‘invitation holders only,’ if we want them too.

SARAH ROLLINS

I got up off my bed and knocked on the connecting door. Sarah was waiting for me. Everybody else was still zonked out, so we grabbed each other and kissed, and kissed some more. Her hands had moved to my butt and I didn’t acknowledge it, it felt so good. I felt my hand picked up and placed on her covered but loosed breast. When we separated, I softly said, “Book it, Sarah.”

We kissed one last time and then closed the door and I went back into the bed that had my fiancée in it. The second I climbed in, she rolled over and placed her hand on my naked chest, and it felt quite nice. I really want hair on my chest, just as bad as K wants boobies!

We all got up around nine am and started getting ready for the day. Sarah and I agreed to keep this to ourselves for a day or two. Every time my laptop tweeted, I thought it was her with news, but most were spam. After unsubscribing for the umpteenth time, my email was clear, finally.

It being late January in Philadelphia, we didn’t go outside much, but after telling Mom and Sarah, we walked across the street to the Convention Center, where we walked in and heard the orchestra tuning up and practicing, and we caught Michael’s eye. He waved us over, and we all said our hellos to each other.

“Charles,” he said, “You guys aren’t supposed to be here until tomorrow, what’s up?”

“Michael, we just got a little antsy, so I thought I would bring my fiancée over and we could see what’s going on and maybe scope out the place a little.”

“Now you are calling her your fiancée in public, Charles?”

“Actually, do you have a minute, Michael? Claire and I need to bring you up to date on a few things that you can’t talk about yet, but we still need to give you a heads up.”

“Sounds intriguing, what’s up?” he responded.

“We have set a date and place for our wedding, the date is October 15, or about 45 days after we all get home from the International SST in 2015.”

“And the place?” Michael asked.

“Ohio Stadium, where the Ohio State Buckeyes play NCAA college football. It holds over 100,000 people, and we have a plan to have it be completely full. Before we give you any more details ... can you still sing at our wedding, as you suggested you could?”

“I promised I would, and I’ll give that date to my planner and we’ll be there for you. Do you want the orchestra as well?” Michael added, adding a sincere smile to his face.

“Can you configure them in a circle to surround us with a walkway path through them for the wedding party?” I asked.

“Sure, Charles – anything for you two, I have grown quite fond of the two of you and we still have over 21 months to go.”

Claire left my side for a moment and went to Michael and gave him a peck on the cheek. He blushed.

“Thank you, my dear,” Michael said, “So, you don’t want to announce this yet, is that right?”

“Yes, Sarah is still hammering out some of the details, she’s quite the force of nature when she wants something. They’re asking for $750,000 to open the place up? Does that sound about right to you, Michael?”

“For what you are doing, yeah, but if you want to bill it as a Michael Bublé concert, alongside your wedding, I could probably get that price down to $500K.”

“That’s nice of you to offer that, but we need the event to be attended by Charles & Claire fans, which will bring Michael Bublé fans. Starting a year in advance, this coming October 15th, we’ll be giving away about 400 tickets each day, to anyone who orders all 21 of our posters. Those people will get a set of posters, a pen for getting autographs and a single ticket to the show ... er, uh, the wedding.”

“We’d like the fact that you’d be there, to be a surprise the day of the wedding. We would have a few songs we would request you sing, besides whatever else you would like to sing, such as ‘The Wedding Song’ and others. How does that all sound to you, Michael?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.