CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA - Cover

CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA

 

Chapter 4

Well, again, Tuesday night couldn’t come soon enough for me. This week, Brian’s mother took us to Cotillion getting us there early so Claire and I could confer with Jimmy. We told him about the BBQ and about all the steps we learned.

Mr. Bradshaw looked at us flabbergasted and said, “You have learned The Natural Turn Progression? I usually don’t even try to teach that to anyone under fifteen; they ... just can’t grasp it. You two really are something special, you know. Next week, I will be starting the Cha-Cha and the Tango. Think you can be ready with that?”

We turned to him and said together, “Whatever you want, Jimmy.”

We heard him mumbling something about ‘the best dancers in a generation’ as we went back to meet up with Brian and Susan.

Susan said, “Charles, that was so sweet; when you danced with Kalista at the BBQ. No doubt, she has a crush on you.”

“She will have to pry him away from my cold, dead hands,” Claire said with a smile on her face.

I told them all, “I talked to her after we danced and she and I have a little secret, now.”

“Susan got it out of her and told me. Don’t worry, I am not the jealous type,” Claire said.

“Much,” the two girls said together, giggling.

The evening went on quite well with Claire and I performing our demonstrations, and then Jimmy taking over for the rest of the hour. While dancing, I talked to Claire about learning more than Jimmy had asked of us and she asked, “What specifically do you want to learn?”

I spoke to her quietly, “There’s a very difficult dance called the Quickstep. It’s much more challenging than anything we have learned so far, but it looks like fun. I want to learn it without anybody knowing it. I will call you to arrange a time, all right?”

“OK X. That sounds like fun. Besides the Waltz, Foxtrot, and Quickstep, what other ballroom dances are there?” Claire quizzed.

“Well CC, there are the Cha-Cha and Tango which are coming up next. Besides all of those, there’s the Viennese Waltz, Polka, Samba, Rhumba, Jive and ... uh, oh yeah, the Paso Doble.”

“Are we going to learn all of those this summer? That’s a lot of different dances that probably all have a bunch of distinct steps to them.”

“Don’t worry, if I can learn it, I can teach it to you. I was going to ask Jimmy about that next week. Oh, exactly when is the Summer Memories dance?” I asked again.

“Not this Saturday, but the Saturday after that,” she explained.

“Cool. When you first asked me, I was a bit nervous, but now I have gotten so confident in my dancing — I can’t wait for it. My mother got me the coat along with a blue dress shirt and a deep red tie. We’re going to look as good as we dance, CC.”

Brian’s mother stayed and watched this week. She was interested in seeing how well her son was progressing. To be honest, I don’t watch Brian and his girl as much as I look into the brown eyes of the redhead that I love!

As the tone sounded that ended our hour of Cotillion, Jimmy made an announcement, “Next week at some time during the evening, I will expect each of you to find a different partner for one dance.”

I asked Claire to go and find Susan. She did, knowing exactly what was on my mind. Susan came up to me dragging Brian with her, “Yes, Charles — I will dance with you next week. Is that all right with you, Brian? Claire?”

Claire said putting her hand up on her forehead like a southern belle, “If Charles is going to cheat on me ... it might as well be with my best friend!”

Giggles abounded.

Brian OK’d it with the proviso, “No googly-eyes with my girl. You understand me, Charles?” he said with a fake punch to my face and a big smile.

“Brian,” I asked, “Did you get the green shirt and a coat for the upcoming school dance?”

“Got the shirt, but my mom is holding out until I stop growing to buy me a nice coat,” he answered. “I may yet end up taller than you, Charles!”

Shirley came up to us and told us it was time to go.

“I will call you tomorrow about practicing that dance we talked about Claire.”

“Bye, X — until we meet again.” She kissed me. I must be getting a little used to it because I didn’t feel myself blush. The moment we separate, I start to ache.

On the way home, Brian turned to me and asked, “Which dance were you talking about with Claire?”

“Just wanted to work on the Foxtrot steps a little. We fumbled on some of our transitions,” I said meekly.

“You know, Charles,” my best buddy remarked, “I am getting excited about the Summer Memories dance. I was scared shitless when we were first asked by the girls, but now.”

“BRIAN!” his mother projected from the front seat, “Language!?”

“Sorry Mom,” he responded.

As I got out, I turned and said, “Bye, Flemings.”

Mom was sitting on the sofa, knitting and watching TV. Yep, that’s how she relaxes, by knitting.

“Hello, X.”

“MOM!”

“How was the future Charles & Claire Newman Cotillion, tonight?”

“Now, you have got us married, and running the cotillion? Well, I guess our first girl could be Sarah Antoinette, our second could be Sally Claire, while our boys could possibly be, Brian...”

“That sounds like you have given that some thought, Charles?” she said, sounding a bit concerned.

“No, Mom,” I said laughing, “Just rambling off the top of my head. It’s kind of fun actually thinking about what could be? Maybe Kalista Susan instead?”

“That little girl has gotten under your skin a little, hasn’t she?”

“When I first met her, I thought that she could have been my sister so easily,” I said sitting and coming to tears.

Mom answered, her eyes moistening as well, “I know, Charles. I wish you had a little sister, too.”

Standing back up, I put out a hand and asked, “Mrs. Newman, would you care to dance?”

“Why Mr. Newman, I would love to. What music are we dancing to?”

“How about “Moon River?” I offered.

“Oh Charles. If I were only twelve years old again.”

I started humming the song, while starting the song and dropping it back in my shirt pocket...

ANDY WILLIAMS
“Moon River,
wider than a mile,
I am crossing you
in style someday.
Oh, dream maker,
you heartbreaker,
Wherever you’re going,
I am going your way.”

“Two Drifters,
off to see the world,
And such a lot of world to see...”

The song continued on. Mom leaned her head on my shoulder until it was over. When it ended, we bowed and curtsied to each other, and I said, “I can’t thank you enough for sending me to Cotillion, Mom. I have become more confident. I found something I really enjoy doing, and I may have found the girl I end up with. I love you.”

“But soft, what light through
yonder window breaks.
It is the east and Antoinette is the sun.”

She responded,
“O Charles, Charles.
Wherefore art thou, Charles?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I will no longer be a Moynihan.”

Laughing together for a moment I took her hand and softly kissed it, saying, “Goodnight, my fairest Antoinette.”

“Goodnight, my sweet Charles.”

I woke up the next morning to hear my mother yelling, “The phone, Charles. Pick up the phone — it’s your fair lady.”

“Hello, this is Charles?” I answered, rubbing my face with my other hand forcing myself to be ready to talk to my girl.

“Hey, X.”

“Hey ... you!”

“I thought you were going to call me?” she said.

“I was. I just hadn’t completely woken up yet,” I admitted.

“Ohhh, did I wake you? I’m sorry. You can go back to sleep?”

“No, No, No, no ... that’s OK; I am up now,” I said scratching my head feeling a dull pain.

“Well?”

A pause.

“Well? What?”

Now, that was a pregnant pause.

“What are your plans for today?” she asked.

“Oh. I hadn’t ... given any thought to it, yet. My eyes are still coming into focus.”

“What time do you want me to come over, so we can work on this new dance you want to teach me?”

“Hold on CC,” I put the phone down and ran downstairs to my mom in the kitchen, “Claire and I wanted to practice a new dance. Can she come over?”

She looked at her watch and said, “Sure. I can take her home when you are finished. I wanted to check out this new Junior High School you two are all agog about.”

“Perfect Mom, can we look at it too?”

“Sure. Get back on the phone. Never keep a girl waiting on the phone ... Ever.”

Chuckling, I said, “Sure Mom.” I ran back up the stairs skipping two steps with every stride.

“Hey. I’m back. Sorry? I was talking to my mother.”

“Well?”

“Yeah, Come on over any time? We can start work on the Quickstep and then tackle the Cha-Cha and Tango until we’re tired of it. After that, we will take you home by way of Independence Junior High.”

“Great X. See you in about thirty minutes.”

“Bye, pretty girl.”

Mom had walked into my room saying, “She’s already got you wrapped around her little finger, hasn’t she, Honey?”

“What’s wrong with that, Annie? There are worst things that could happen. Leave, I need to take a quick shower before she gets here!”

I showered, brushed my teeth, sprayed my pits, and got into some comfortable clothes, and waited outside for Claire. She arrived in a very expensive looking car, a Mercedes Benz, I believe.

After opening the door for her, getting a peck on the lips, I walked around to her father and said, “My Mother and I will bring her home, Sir. Is that all right with you?”

“No problem, Son. Someone will be home all day — there’s no hurry.”

He drove off.

Walking inside with her on my arm, I said, “You look nice, Claire.”

“You say that as though you weren’t expecting me to, Charles,” she replied.

“I can tell right now I won’t win this discussion. Let’s go inside.”

“OK X. Hello, Mrs. Newm ... Annie.”

“Hello Claire. What are you two up to today?”

“Mom. It’s kind of a secret for Cotillion,” I responded.

“Well, all right. I will gather intelligence and we can reconnoiter later,” she responded.

“Huh?” we both said to her in confusion.

“Have fun you two,” she smiled and left.

“I like your mom, Charles, she’s really neat,” Claire said with a grin.

“Yeah, she’s kind of cool most of the time. When I can make sense out of what she’s talking about?”

We went to the living room, that I had made large enough to dance in. I explained to Claire that the Quickstep was different from anything we have ever done. I told her we would take things as slow as necessary.

I described the first step, Quarter Turn to Right, as slow — quick - quick — slow. This took some time for us both to get.

After about a dozen or so tries at it, we finally got it — sort of. Next up, were the Progressive Chasse and Checked Chasse. Again, it was also a bit of a struggle for us at first, but we persevered and eventually got it. We practiced these three steps for about forty minutes and decided to take a break.

As soon as I said “Break,” mom entered with refreshments saying, “That sounds very difficult, whatever it is your learning.”

“If you can keep it a secret, we will tell you.”

“I can keep a secret. Your father didn’t know I was pregnant with you until I was almost five months along, young man!”

This made Claire laugh out loud.

Claire spoke, “It’s called the Quickstep, Annie. I often hear on TV dance shows that it’s easy to learn, but really difficult to master.”

“The Quickstep! They plan on teaching twelve-year-olds how to Quickstep? That’s a difficult dance for even adults to learn. Why on earth are you trying to learn something so difficult?” mom asked.

“Actually, it’s all your fault, Annie!”

There was a long pause in the room.

“Explain yourself, Buster,” she said with a sly grin.

“Well, you said there were colleges that let you specialize in dance.”

“That’s right. I did. So?”

“Well, I thought Claire and I should ‘Learn way ahead,’ and be prepared for when it’s ‘officially’ taught to us.”

“Are you sure you are only twelve, young man?” Mom said, looking at me with a cocked head for a minute.

“I don’t know anymore, Mom. With both a beautiful Mother and an equally attractive girlfriend — I feel much more confident, and older these days.”

Claire broke the short silence with, “When’s your birthday, Charles?”

“The day after the Summer Memories Dance, Claire — July 28th.”

“Oooh! My birthday is only five days before that; July 23rd. Maybe we could have a BBQ on that Sunday in between the two birthdays? Daddy certainly loves to have BBQs.”

Mom came back into this conversation with, “That’s fine, Claire. We’re planning on having a special dinner for Charles. Would you like to join us for Charles’ Birthday Party?”

Mother!“ I said berating her a little, “Could you leave us alone for a moment, please?”

With a flourish, my mother said in a French accent, “I believe I have overstepped my authority, Mon’ Capitan,” she saluted us and left.

I sat down next to Claire first taking both of her hands and saying, “I was going to ask you over for my birthday, but I guess my mom beat me to it? Can you come over? Brian will be here. I told him to ask Susan. No dancing, I promise! Unless you want to?”

“I would love to, although I will have to ask my parents, but they will say ‘Yes.’ What do you want for your birthday, anyway?” she asked me with a slight tremor in her voice.

My voice seemed to drop in timbre as I said, “You! All I want, is for you to be there, Claire.”

I found myself getting very emotional.

I knew what was about to happen before she even did it right on my lips. This kiss lasted nearly a full minute. I am starting to get used to this. Is that a good thing?

“It won’t be as fancy as one of your BBQs,” I offered.

“Let’s practice the Quickstep some more. We can do it better,” Claire said getting up and pulling me by the hand.

This has got to be what love is!

So, we went over all the steps again, this time using some music. Our album collection of music was mostly from the 40s, 50s, and 60s, so I found Bobby Darin’s version, of “I’m Sitting on Top of the World” and we practiced it for a solid hour.

I asked Claire if it was all right if I brought my mom in, to watch and critique us. She said she was fine with that.

“MOOOOOOOM!”

“What Charles? Is everything all right?” she asked, coming into the room from the kitchen.

“Sure. Claire and I want you to look at what we have taught ourselves. Critique us, please?”

“OK Charles, but I don’t know the Quickstep. I can only look for anything obvious.”

“Exactly what we need, Annie,” Claire said, very sweetly.

So, we started to Quickstep.

Occasionally, my mom would stop us, and bring our arms up a little or remind us about rise and fall. After a while, Claire and I fell down together into the sofa, giggling.

“What’s so funny, kids?”

“You sounded a little like Jimmy, Mom,” I remarked.

“Yes, Annie,” Claire said, “When he’s talking to someone who’s not getting it, he always starts all his comments with, ‘Remember,’ just like you had been doing.”

“Well,” mom said, “You two are ready for Cotillion and your Summer Dance. Take a final break and Claire can call home to tell whoever’s there that you will be home in about an hour, OK?”

“Sounds great, Mom. We can re-schedule to learn the Cha-Cha and Tango another time. Is that all right with you, Claire?”

“Sure Charles. Thank you for all your help, Annie,” Claire said.

We danced for about thirty more minutes when we heard Mom announce, “Stage leaves in five minutes...”

Claire came up to me and planted a nice kiss on my lips and said to me, “Charles — I like you a lot. I know we’re boyfriend and girlfriend now, so can we start holding hands all the time, instead of just only when we’re dancing?”

“Claire, that’s a great idea. I really lo ... like you too.”

“LET’S GO,” mom yelled, likely having heard that.

As we walked towards the car with our fingers interlaced, I quietly spoke into Claire’s ear, “I think that I am falling in love with you, Beautiful Girl.”

Flashing those dimples, and with her arms around mine, she leaned into my shoulder and quietly responded, “I know.”

After dropping off Claire on our way home and moving to the front seat with my mom, I said, “I need to talk to you about something ... something rather important.”

Looking straight ahead at the road, she said, “What is it, Charles ... Is this about Claire?”

“How did you know that?”

“It’s written all over your face, Honey,” she said glancing over at me and smiling.

“Mom — How do you know when you are in love?” I surprised myself by asking this, but she was a girl and might just understand.

“Well, Charles — I was hoping to NOT have this conversation with you until you were fifteen or sixteen. I don’t know if I am prepared to talk to you about this?”

“Mom,” I paused before continuing, “I am really confused. Don’t worry. I know better than to do anything stupid with Claire. I need to know if this is a crush or real love?”

“That is a very mature question, Charles — Let me ask you a few questions that might help. Are you OK with that?”

“All right Mom. Sure. Ask away.”

“All right. When Claire walks up to you, what do you feel?”

“Like, I have a stomachache ... Every time I see her. It has gotten a little better since we first met, but I still feel it.”

“All right. When the two of you are talking to each other, do you look at the ground or into each other’s eyes?”

“Into her eyes, Mom. Into those big, beautiful, brown eyes!”

“Calm down, X-man! A few more questions, OK?” Mom said, barely suppressing a snort.

“OK Mom. Sorry. I was just visualizing how she looked for a minute there.”

“That’s OK, honey. Now, when she isn’t around you physically, how often do you think about her?”

I didn’t have to think at all to answer this one, “All the time, Mom. Absolutely, all ... the ... time.”

“Lastly, Charles — when she is around you ... Please remember that this is your mother who’s asking you this question ... What do you feel like doing?”

“Mom,” I said not realizing I was on the verge of tears, “I want to be around her, hug her, maybe kiss her a little, maybe even kiss her ... a lot!”

“OK, Charles ... Do you want my professional assessment?”

“I am ready for it, Beautiful.”

“Don’t push your luck, Honey.”

‘Sorry,’ I snickered.

“You sound absolutely, positively, and completely in love to me, but you didn’t officially hear that from me. Be very careful about what you may think is appropriate behavior. I expect you to be a perfect gentleman around her and don’t abuse her sweet kindness.”

She went on, “She’s a lovely young lady, Charles, but she seems a bit impulsive — nothing’s wrong with that, but lack of impulse control can cause many issues, including unwanted sexual advances and consequently, unplanned, and unscheduled pregnancies.”

“MOM!”

“I am treating you like an adult because you came to me with the concern of a loving, caring young man. DO NOT, I repeat, Do Not let your ... hormones dictate what goes on between the two of you around others or when you are alone! You have a beautiful heart Charles, and a very pretty girlfriend.”

She followed that up with, “Don’t let societal pressures cause you two to do anything. To use an expression, I have heard you use, ‘Don’t let your mouth write a check that your butt can’t cash.”

“That’s not exactly how it goes, Mom,” I said with a smile on my face.

“Whatever, we’re home — I won’t tell anyone about this conversation. I suggest the same to you, even Claire and Brian.”

“Mom, while I don’t understand these feelings rolling around in my head and stomach, about Claire, I do know that I love you very much. Thanks for talking to me about this like a grownup. Love is very confusing.”

“Charles — the fact that you understand that, should help you get through this.”

With just Mom and me at home, we prepared a late supper of one of my favorite warm snacks. I helped make it.

You take a little butter and a lot of cinnamon sugar, mix it up to the consistency of quicksand, spread it on un-buttered toast, and cook it open face on a cookie sheet. I have fixed it by myself often. I usually fix myself at least six pieces. She has only two, since she is always worried about how much she eats. She isn’t fat, not even a little.

A quick description and comparison of my mom and Claire’s:

Sarah McArthur, 45, looks like a redheaded version of Amanda Righetti, from the TV series THE MENTALIST, but with shorter hair. Bustier than my mother, but not as large as Christina Hendricks. I watch the TV show MAD MEN, because of John Slattery and ‘JOAN.’ I wonder if Claire could get that big?

Annie Newman, 42, similar looking to Connie Britton, from NASHVILLE, but keeps her hair right at her ear line. What she lacks in endowment, she makes by her energetic smile all the time, despite being married to ‘Him.’

I have been using a website I found called ‘BallroomDancers.com’ which, after joining, shows you all the dances, all the steps, and all the variations of the step, with video clips of their trainers showing it all, literally, step by step. You do need Flash Player to see the videos ... good luck!

The next morning, I woke up feeling pretty good about myself. I still can’t believe I have learned how to dance, much less the Waltz and the Fox Trot.

And with a girl, a very pretty girl who has brown eyes, red hair and a smile with dimples, that lights and lifts my heart. My mom and Dad both approve of her. I am actually going to her school dance and I am not trembling ... anymore!

It’s ten o’clock in the morning — I wonder if it’s too early to call her? I guess all they can say is ‘She’s not available’ or ‘She can’t come to the phone?’

The phone started ringing and a male voice answered, “Hello, McArthur residence. This is Robert. Who’s this?”

“Hello, good morning, Robert — this is Charles Newman. May I speak to Claire, please?”

“Sure. I will get her. I want you to know that she can’t stop talking about you. All the time, its ‘Charles this’ and ‘Charles that’ ... whether you are friends for the summer or for a lifetime, please treat her nice? She’s my little sister and I love her.”

I decided to let him in on my secret, “Robert, I love her too. I want to dance with her ... forever. We’re going to Independence Junior High School this next year together, and I am not going to let her out of my sight. You have my word of honor. Just don’t tell your father all that I have said, or he will put her in the proverbial tower, lock the door, and bury the tower!”

“Well said, Charles — very well said,” he said laughing loudly.

He had put down the phone, and I was waiting for that voice that makes my heart pump a little faster when, “Hello. This is Claire — Who’s calling?”

“This is the young man who has given his heart to a fair maiden with hope that she may return the fondness in kind.”

“That’s so beautiful, Charles. Is that Shakespeare?” she asked breathlessly.

“Nope. It’s Charles Xavier Newman, who wants to practice dancing with his girl and favorite dancer today. Can you come over?”

“Just a minute. Let me see who can get me to you ... hold on.”

She’d put down the phone. That question Mom asked about how I feel when I am not around her is haunting me. I think I am not only in love, but as I have said before I feel tagged and branded — It’s OK. Breathe, X!

“Charles. I can be there in about an hour. Russell is going to bring me there. Can you get me home?”

“We will ride on the back of an eagle together.”

“O-Kay,” she chuckled, “See you in an hour.”

Realizing that Claire was less than fifteen minutes from being here, “Oh, shi ... shoot. I need to look up the Cha-Cha and Tango.”

I ran to my computer and looked over the four Basic steps; the New York Step looked cool and the Spot and Walkaround Turns looked simple enough.

Taking a look at the Tango, it appeared rather straightforward. There’s NO rise and fall in the Tango. Remember that, Knucklehead?

OH — boy.

“MOM!”

“Yes, Charles — you bellowed?”

“I called Claire...”

“And she said ‘Yes’ and the wedding is on Saturday?”

“No,” a disturbing chuckle came out of me, “We haven’t learned all the dances yet -- You silly goose. What I was going to say was Claire would be here within the next fifteen minutes to practice the Cha-Cha and Tango. Her older brother Russell is bringing her over. I should have asked you first, but is it OK?”

“Like I am going to get between my son and his first love?”

“SSSHHHhhhh, Mom ... keep that on the down-low, please?”

“OK Loverboy. Remember to treat her with respect both when dancing and not.”

“Thanks, Mom — I love you.”

“I know, X.”

“I deserved that one, A.”

“I think I like that nickname better than Annie. How about I start calling you C?”

That caused me to laugh out loud, “Well played, Mom.”

I went back to the website again and looked over the details of the Tango. The only thing that may give us some trouble is this step called the Sixteen-Count Basic. I hope Claire will have some patience with me today.

A car horn honked outside, and I ran out to greet Claire and say hello to Russell, “Hey, Russ — thanks a lot for bringing Claire over. I hope I didn’t make you go out of your way.”

I opened the door and got her out of the car,

“When she has a smile like that on her face, I will take her anywhere,” he countered.

“Russell!” Claire blushed very deeply.

“Hey Beautiful. Glad you could come over,” I said as I gave her a kiss, holding her face with both of my hands.

“I am leaving before I see something I shouldn’t — Too late.” He honked to break us up, waved and left.

“Charles. You have never kissed me like that before?”

“Well, CC — to steal a line from DISNEY’S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, ‘There’s something there that wasn’t there before.’ Are you ready to learn how to Cha-Cha?”

“That’s what I’m here for, X.”

“That and you are here for me to look at, which is almost as much fun as dancing with you.”

“What’s going on?” she giggled, “It seems that you are happier than I have ever seen you.”

“That’s because you are here, Claire. I don’t have to think about you when you are here to look at. Does that make any sense to you?”

“I’m not sure. Oh, Hello Annie — nice to see you, today. Do you know what’s gotten into Charles? He seems, what’s the word I am searching for, giddy, maybe?”

“Without stepping on any toes, metaphorically speaking, I think it’s because you are here,” mom answered, knowingly.

“OK then, where are we dancing today, Charles?” she asked.

“In the living room again, so we can play some music to help us learn the rhythms and the steps I am about to teach you,” I responded.

I took her hand and we went into the living room. When I stopped for a moment Claire leaned towards me, held my face in both of her hands and kissed me. It felt so fantastic. Whoa Nelly!

“All right now. Let’s focus and get warmed up. How about a little Waltz?”

“OK X.”

“Mom. Could you please play, “Sunrise, Sunset?”

“You play the piano, Annie?” Claire said sounding surprised.

“Yeah. Not nearly as much as I used to, but Charles asked me to play this when he knew you were coming over. Here we go, kids.”

The music started. I stepped up to Claire and we assumed the ‘position.’ Then, we danced the Waltz effortlessly gliding from one step to the next and back again like we danced it only yesterday.

When Mom was through, she left the room ... dabbing at her eyes.

The lyrics of this song go...

Is this the
little girl I carried?
Is this the little boy at play?
I don’t remember growing
older, when did they?

When did she get
to be a beauty?
When did he grow to be so tall?
Wasn’t it yesterday
when they were small?”

Sunrise, Sunset
Sunrise, Sunset
Quickly flow the days
Seedlings turn
Overnight to sunflowers
Blossoming even as they gaze

Sunrise, Sunset
Sunrise, Sunset
Quickly fly the years
One season following another
Laden with happiness and tears

What words of wisdom
can I give them?
How can I help to
ease their way?
Now they must learn from
one another, Day by day
.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.