Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 41

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

When we got there they had just opened the door, so I handed Linda the money for the tickets as I grabbed our skates from the back. “I wondered what those bags were, and a few other things you left in the back. You both have your own skates, Pete?”

“Yep. I bought Linda’s sister a set two years ago, that was when she first got into performing. Last year I decided to get a set for Linda, and got a set for myself at the same time. They are better than any pair I’ve ever rented, and they have already paid for themselves just in saving on rental costs.”

Linda and I got changed quickly, and several people who remembered me from before came up and said hello. And of course Linda got quite a bit of attention, being new and female in addition to her outfit. I was ready to go first and headed for the floor, and Linda said she would wait for Kim. I hit the floor, and after a few warm-up laps went into my usual routine. I still could not skate backwards, but Peggy did teach me a few change-up steps, and a few more things that I had added in. And several other people that I kinda remembered waved to me as I skated, probably since my style had always been rather unique.

Soon the girls both joined me, and Kim told Linda that was how I always started a session. Linda nodded, and said that not only was she used to that, it was actually what had first brought me to her attention. She then went on to tell her how we had first met, with her trying to be a smart-ass and tripping me. But then my not only not getting mad, but insisting that as retribution that she skate the couples skate that was just starting. “Yep, that’s Pete for you. He is the one that taught me to skate and got me into it. But he was always a sucker for a pretty girl. And if you bumped into him, his apologizing and wanting to skate with you would be the norm for him.”

Linda giggled, and said she had been following me for a while, and did it because she thought I had a nice ass. And I then added that I asked her to skate with me because I thought she had a cute smile. The three of us continued to skate with Linda and I holding hands. They announced the first couples skate, and Kim headed off the floor as Linda and I enjoyed it. “Wow Pete, this is a really old place. I love the wood floor, and that light-up board saying what the skate direction and rules are is awesome. How long have they been here?”

“Well, I know it started before WWII as a dance hall, and in the 1950s added roller skating. I think it went skate only in the 1960s. But back in the day a lot of big bands and singers like Louis Armstrong actually performed here when it was still a ballroom. I think it has been here probably as long as Moonlight has been in Burbank. Maybe longer.”

The board she was talking about was something I had only seen in the older rinks like this one. A large box about three foot by six foot, with rectangles with painted glass with things like “Backwards”, “Forwards”, “Couples”, “Triple”, and things like that. So just by looking at the board, you knew what kind of skate was going on. Only Moonlight had a board like that, all the other rinks we had been to had only been a few years old at most and did not have one.

During the second couples skate I saw Kim join the rest of us, skating with Jeff. He was another of our friends. And I remembered him as a nice guy, and really into the LDS church. We kept our distance, and when the couples skate ended we sped up to skate behind them. “Hey Jeff, how’s it going?”

“Heya Pete, long time no see. Kim here told me you were back in town. You really joining the Marines?”

“Yep, I leave at the end of August. Jeff, this is my fiancee Linda. Linda, Jeff here was one of my old gang. We would have visited you Jeff, but to be honest I have no idea where you lived.”

“That’s alright Pete. I’m gone most days anyways. I’m spending most of the week at the Mission at the Fort Hall Reservation. I am only here tonight because we arranged for some of the others to come out here tonight for a youth outing.”

We chatted as the four of us skated, and I filled him in on the last two years. He was impressed that Linda and I had been together for almost two years. “Dang, and other than Kim here you seemed to date quite a few girls. What changed?”

“Well Jeff, mostly I only dated so many girls because they are the ones that moved on, not me. I was not one of the jocks, and it seems that a lot got jealous because I was always hanging out with Kim. It was only that last year I was here that we actually dated though.”

“Yeah, I think that many of the girls kinda saw me as competition,” Kim said. “And that someday he would leave them for me. Or that he was cheating on me if he dated them.”

“Well, I had thought you two were dating also. I think most of us did. In a way, the two of you were who I thought of when we did ‘Our Town’ last year.”

“Oh Pete, Jeff here was great! That was the fall performance of the Drama Club at school, and Jeff here played George Gibbs. He really put his heart into that performance. Were you really thinking of us when you were playing George Gibbs? And that Emily Webb was me?”

Jeff nodded. “Yeah, and you know that I actually thought of you two when I performed it. Childhood friends who became lovers and got married. Who denied your attraction for each other for years until you could no longer deny it. I always wondered if you would return here and sweep Kim here up.”

“Naw, sorry Jeff, Kim. I will always love her, but Linda here is who I am going to marry. And I still have six years in the Marines before I even think of coming back to Idaho. But if I did, it would probably be Boise. They have a large HP plant there, Micron, and some other computer businesses. I am going into computers, and there is almost no demand for that out here in the boonies.”

Kim smiled, and we continued to chat as we skated. Finally, they announced another couples skate, and Linda grinned and grabbed Jeff’s hand, and Kim grabbed mine. Apparently, Linda had filled her in on our tradition, and Kim and I moved across the center of the rink hand in hand.

“This is something I missed Pete. You always were a great skate partner. Is nice to do this with you again, even if it is for this one night.” She squeezed my hand, and I squeezed hers in return.

“So, is there something with you and Jeff?” I asked, half teasing.

“Well, yes and no. We normally dance together at church events, and at school sometimes. Not really dating, but we are together a lot. I really like him, though. And he has already applied for an overseas mission after he graduates. That will be a year he will be gone. And he is applying to Brigham Young for the Seminary when he gets back. As much as I might like him, I can’t see myself as the wife of a Mormon Bishop someday. Following him wherever he goes, and having to follow all of the restrictions as would be expected of me if we did get that serious. So it will always be nothing but casual with us.”

“Yeah, I can get that. Holly is kinda like that. She is Jewish, and follows most of their rules but not all. She avoids pork, and almost never combines meat and dairy. But she eats shellfish, does things after the Sabbath starts on Friday, and things like that. I guess we would call her a ‘Jack Jew’.”

She laughed at that, and moved closer and kissed my cheek. We had a great time skating, and when the couples skate ended Linda came back and was holding my hand again. Jeff said his goodbyes, this was their second session of the day and they had to get back on the bus and head back to the reservation. I wished him luck, and said I would stay in contact with Kim so she could pass on to me how he was doing.

We skated and chatted until they called the next couples skate. Linda dropped my hand, and skated to the other side and took Kim’s. I laughed and moved off to the side to sit this one out. I had just taken a spot at the rail when I heard “Pete, is that really you?” I turned around, and it was Lisa. We gave each other a hug, and without even asking I grabbed her hand and led her onto the floor. “Well gee, you could have at least asked first!” she said, but her laugh ruined the fake pout.

“Well, I knew you would say yes, as I am an old friend you have not seen in years. How have you been? Are you seeing anybody?”

“Nope, not since a few months ago. I was dating a guy named Mark, he moved here after you left. But he was so grabby, and I got tired of it. How about you? Are you still with Kim?”

“No, that ended when I left. But I am staying with her. See that girl over there with her? That’s my fiancee, Linda.”

“Oh wow, congratulations then! You meet her in LA?”

I told her how we had been dating for two years, and we had come up here to show her where I had grown up. When the skate ended Kim and Linda came up and joined us, and I introduced the girls. Lisa was going to Boise State in the fall, and planned on becoming a teacher. We chatted as we skated, and when they announced the next couples skate I checked the time and realized this would be the last one for the night. So I took Linda’s hand in mine and she spun around, skating backwards in front of me.

“So that was the girl that dumped you?” Linda asked.

“Yep. We only dated for a month or so, and it was not real heavy. She was still dating Harry when I left, and apparently after that they had broken up. All we ever did was make out a bit, it was more dating as friends than anything else.”

I noticed that Kim was taking off her skates, and Linda told me we were leaving once the couples skate ended. I said that was not a problem, and once the last song finished she went to put her shoes back on as I went around and said goodbye to Lisa and a few other friends. I told them all I would be here several more days, and was staying with Kim. So if they wanted to see me again just call there and we could set something up.

I quickly changed shoes as the girls were in the bathroom, and after I did the same we all climbed into the truck and headed home. I honked as requested as I pulled past the house, and when we got to the pond Kim suggested I back towards it. So I did so, stopping about twenty feet away. Once the lights were all off Kim opened a backpack I had not seen her put into the back, and soon had a propane lantern going. She handed it to me, and I set it up about fifteen feet away on top of the pipe from the pump to the pond.

“Pete, why are you putting it way over there?”

Kim laughed, and said “City girls! This thing is going to call for every bug within ten miles. Over there it gives us light, and brings the bugs over there instead.” I pulled the cooler out of the back and put it on the ground, and got a beer for each of us. When I gave Kim her beer she gave me a soft kiss, and Linda did the same when I handed her beer one. We sat back and chatted as we drank, and Linda said we had some nice friends.

“Well yeah, I guess we just really never noticed it since we almost all grew up together. Not many move here to this area of the state, but more than a few end up leaving. There are only so many farm jobs, and with automation and corporate farmers like JR buying them all up there are fewer and fewer every year.”

“You keep mentioning JR, is that like JR Ewing, from that Dallas show?”

We both laughed. “No baby, JR is actually the name of the guy that owns the largest potato and farming company in the country, JR Simplot. Every fast food restaurant buys its potatoes almost exclusively from him, and he owns huge chunks of Idaho farmland. But as much as many of us hate him, he is really not evil. He is just a good businessman. When he buys farms on the verge of bankruptcy, he offers to pay the family to remain there and farm it for him, and shares the profit with them. He is not the kind to just kick them off of their land. He has also built things like ski areas, parks, and provides a lot of jobs.”

Kim nodded at that, and I continued. “But his aggressive business practices have earned him a lot of enemies. About five years ago he built a huge house up on top of a hill looking over Boise, and put in a huge flag and pole. They have been fighting about that for years now, the people who live nearby say that in the wind it is so loud it is keeping them up at night.”

“Oh, they finally settled that Pete. The flag is like 30 by 50 feet, and he made the pole even higher. That actually seems to have eliminated the noise problem. I saw it when I was there last year for a rodeo, they call it ‘Fort Simplot’, because with the huge house and flag pole it actually looks like some kind of fort up there.”

By this time we had finished our beers, so I went to the cooler and got three more out. Once handing the girls their beer’s, they each took a sip then cuddled up next to me. I wrapped my arms around them like I had the night before, and we just laid there quietly, listening to the crickets, owls, and other wildlife.

“Pete, can I ask you a question?” Linda asked.

“Of course you can baby. What is it?”

She looked over at Kim, who nodded to her. “Well, Kim and I’ve been talking. And she admitted she was kinda curious. Right Kim?”

I looked at Kim, and she nodded, and I could see she was blushing. “Kim, what are you curious about?”

“Well, you said you had given Linda permission to kiss your friend Kimmie. Well, ah, hmm, can I have the same permission?” I admit I was stunned, but also felt a bit more than a small thrill. I looked over at Linda, and she had a kind of nervous smile, and was chewing on her lower lip. But when she looked up from Kim to me she smiled, and I looked at Kim.

“Well Kim, so long as I can kiss you also, the answer is yes. Are you sure about this?”

“Yeah, actually I am. I think like most girls, I have wondered what it would be like. But I never would have tried it on my own I don’t think. But I think this would let me try it. And since you guys are leaving soon, if it is something I do not like at all it will not matter so much. I just write it off as a fun time kissing, and I will know forever it was not something I liked at least it was with you here with us.”

I thought about it, and squeezed both girls. “OK, how about this. Tonight, all three of us kiss. Just kissing, hands where you would allow on a typical first date. And no Linda, not our first date!” Both girls laughed at that. “We’re going to be here for at least four more nights. I will make sure we always have beer, and we can come here each night if you both want so Kim can experiment some more. If you want to, that is Kim. Each morning I will help your dad with some of the chores, so you two can talk. And if you want, we can return and try a bit more. Is that alright Kim?”

“Yes, of course it is Pete.”

“OK, and just so you know, these are basically our ‘rules’. Everything is with consent, and if you are ever uncomfortable, tell us to stop. Either of us, and we will stop immediately. You know I will want to kiss you also, right?” She nodded. “Thank you, because I would like to kiss you again. Here are the rules Linda and I have developed. She takes the lead, and afterwards I am generally given the same permissions. If you touch each other’s breasts, then you and I can do the same. If you touch her and she touches you anywhere, you and I have the same permissions. But once again, if you do not want it just say no and either of us stops immediately.”

“Yeah, I get that. And I admit, I am more than curious after talking with her the last few days. And just so you know Pete, I’m the one that suggested this. We talked about it when you were out helping dad, and I really want to kiss her. And have Linda kiss me. As far as other things, I agree that we should just see what happens. What if I just want to kiss?”

“Kim, as I said, then we will just kiss. If you decide in five minutes kissing does not feel right, then I hope we can still come out here and cuddle like this. You should know me well enough sister in love that I will never force you into anything, ever. Oh, and one more thing just so this is clear. I mean what I said earlier, I will only make love with Linda. If you two do go all the way, expect me to do similar, but nothing else. That means that I may finger you, I may go down on you. But I will not actually put my cock in you and make love to you. You know that, right?”

Kim actually shuddered slightly as I said that, and I kissed her head softly. “Yes, I understand Pete. And no, I also told Linda I am not trying to do this to get to you, although that is something I would enjoy also.”

“She’s telling the truth, Pete. When she suggested this, I said you may or many not be comfortable with touching her, and she said she still wanted to try being with me even if you went somewhere else. Just so long as she had your permission.”

I reached down and pressed my fingers under Kim’s chin, and made her look up at me. “Kim, you have permission from me for you and Linda to do whatever you like. If you want me to go, I will go. I will always love you, and other than one thing, you have my full permission for anything.” I then bent my head and gave her a long tender kiss, the tips of tongues lightly caressing each other for a minute before I pulled back.

I looked down and saw her eyes gleaming, and slid my hand up Linda’s back to the back of her head, and pulled her inwards. At the same time, I did the same to Kim. I was watching closely as they then started to move together on their own, and both sighed softly as their lips met and they started to kiss.

They started to get into it after a minute or two, and I silently urged Linda to slide over me. I slipped under her so she was lying in the middle and we all rolled onto our sides. Kim and Linda were facing each other, now making out with their hands caressing faces, sides, and backs. I spooned up behind Linda and caressed their arms and sides as they kissed.

After about ten minutes they took a break, both of them breathing a bit harder. Their bodies were pressed up tightly against each other, and they were caressing each other also. After a few moments of looking into each other’s eyes and softly whispering how nice it felt Linda moved in again, this time kissing Kim for only a few minutes before moving to kiss Kim’s neck.

During this time Linda would slowly rub her bottom against my groin, and I know she could feel my cock against her ass. I watched her lips move along Kim’s neck to her ear and start nibbling on it, and Kim sighing in delight and holding her tight. The difference between Kim and Kimmie is that I was very familiar with those sighs, from having caused her to have the same reaction myself in the past. Finally, the girls broke apart, and both sighed happily as they hugged each other. I handed them their beers, and we cuddled and talked as we drank our beers. I looked at Kim, and asked her if it was what she thought it would be like.

Kim blushed and nodded. “Yeah, and it was just like Linda described. It was so gentle, I just wanted to melt. And she is also right in that neither of us were going for something more either. And yes, like she said you are the only guy I had that feeling with. We were kissing, and nowhere in my mind was I having to think ‘OK, now how long until his hand starts to grab my ass, or tries to move up to grope my boobs’. I knew she would not try that because we had already set limits, so I was free to just enjoy the kissing without any worries.”

“And Pete, Kim here is a really good kisser. In many ways, she reminds me of Holly. Not just because she is so much fun to cuddle and feel against me, but she just gets totally into the kissing. And there is nothing to think about but enjoying it.”

Finally, the beers were finished, and I checked the time. Just before midnight, so we still had about an hour left. I asked if they wanted another beer, and the girls shook their heads no. “No Pete, now it’s your turn. Or Kim’s turn, either way now it is your turn to kiss her. And for her to kiss you.”

I lightly kissed her, then turned to look at Kim. “Kim, is that what you want?” She nodded, and I urged her to slip on top of me. This was one of our favorite ways to make out, and she did so without hesitation. Right before we started kissing, I whispered softly “Of course, you know I might try to grab your ass, as we did in the past. If you do not want that just move my hand away.”

Her lips sank down and met mine and we started kissing, and at the same time her left hand reached down and grasped mine on her waist and moved it down to her ass herself. For the first time in years we were kissing and making out just as we had before. I could feel her lightly moving her body against mine, her knees on the bed of the truck by my hips as I squeezed and caressed her ass, our tongues caressing and sliding together, first in her mouth, then slipping into mine before kissing and caressing together.

And it was obvious feeling her breasts pressed into my chest she was indeed larger than before. When we had done this in the past, our entire chests and bellies would be pressed together, her breasts mashed flat under her weight. This time there was a bit of separation between us, her increased size now keeping our bodies slightly apart.

Finally, we broke so we could catch our breaths, and I moved to start kissing the base of her neck where it met her shoulder. This was always a sensitive place on her, and as often before she started to move her body a bit more against mine, her hips moving slightly against me. I licked and sucked, moving down towards her throat before moving back again, placing little licks and bites between kisses, and it was obvious this was working her up.

Finally, after grinding herself against me for a few minutes she reached down and grasped my face in her hands, bringing it back to give me a long deep kiss before breaking apart and almost collapsing on top of me. “God Pete, that was as good as ever. Obviously, you have forgotten nothing from when we were together, and even seem to have learned a few new things!”

“Well, I don’t think I could ever forget our times together, and what you enjoyed. And Linda shares most of those same spots, so it was not hard to keep in practice. And here is something you have to realize, Kim. While I am no longer in love with you, I will always love you. You will always be like my sister to me, but a sister I have made love to.”

She giggled softly and gave me a tender kiss. “I feel the same way Pete.”

Linda cuddled up against us and kissed each of us, saying that we had looked awesome making out like that. “I’ve seen Pete here kiss several girls, but nothing like that. It’s obvious that there is something more there, even more than with Holly. With her, it was more like what might have been. But with you Kim, it is obvious it is what once was. If I was the jealous type, I could almost be worried you could take him from me.”

“Oh Linda, don’t ever worry about that. I love this guy, but we both know that is in the past now. I’m going to be staying here, and Pete here is going to be traveling the world in the military. I am going to settle down here someday with a husband and take over the family farm eventually, and Pete is going to be in a big city doing computers if he does not decide to make a career out of the Marines. Two years ago, it was very possible. But his horizons have expanded well beyond the Pocatello Valley today.”

I nodded. “Two years ago, my plans were to maybe go to college, and return here and maybe go into business. But now, I want to make a career in computers. And also still doing games on the side. Which while I could do here, the travel would be hard as it would be taking me away several times a year. Mr. Cummings already said that one of the reasons I have been so successful has been my extensive convention appearances. And contrary to what was said, D&D is not a big thing here in Idaho.”

“Oh, that’s not true Pete!” Kim said. “I got interested when you told me about what you had been doing, and I know quite a few people that play. I even know a couple that run a game store out of their diner. We should go there tomorrow, I think they would like to meet you.”

“Really? Who’s that?”

“Well, you remember the ‘Big Burger’ out on Quinn? A young couple, Kent and Karen bought it right after you left. They still run it, but they have display cabinets in the front that they sell D&D stuff out of. They even have regular games on Friday and Saturday nights. It has become quite popular actually with the kids that are into it.”

“Do you still play? Linda asked.

“Sometimes, but not recently because one of the guys got a crush on me and was starting to make a pest out of himself over it. He is two years younger than me, and he kept sitting next to me every time. I finally had enough about a month ago and stopped going. But yeah, I think I should go back again.”

Finally, we had finished the beers, and deciding that two each were enough I stashed the last three into my backpack and dumped out the melted ice. We all shared several more kisses, and I drove us back to Kim’s house.

The next day we followed the same routine. After breakfast, the girls stayed at the house and helped Kim’s mom, as I helped Kim’s dad around the ranch. This time it was cutting the calves so they could be checked by the vet. Not all that hard on for me, as I was on an ATV and not a horse. And at lunch after I washed up we headed back into town.

Now I remember Big Burger, it was one of the better places in town. The couple that owned it before were in their 60s, and apparently decided it was time to retire and sold it off. I had stopped off on the way there at Grand Central and grabbed a picture frame to match another copy of the cover of Chaos and stashed it in the back of the truck.

When we got in, I was introduced to Kent and Karen. Kent was a big jolly guy, about 6’2” and Karen was a little wisp of a gal, about 5’5” with red hair that fell to her mid-back. He was around 35, but she looked to be around 23 and visibly pregnant. Kim introduced us as her old boyfriend who had moved and his new girlfriend. And said we were there for a week and I wanted to see the place.

I walked over to the display cases, and what they had was actually quite impressive for such a small “store”. All of the TSR hardcover books, dice, and individual figures, obviously more used for tabletop use than as groups in armies. And among them were dice bags, marking pens, and all the other things most gamers used. I walked over to the other cabinet, as Kent was telling me how it had been his hobby since he was in college years before. He had actually started in the days when D&D was just a set of rules that expanded tabletop army games. I knew of the “White Box”, and even though I never used it I had a copy in my collection.

The other cabinet was full of other things though. I asked to see one, and he pulled it out. It was quite clever, a kind of large paper slide rule, that had most of the charts you needed to play the game in a 4 inch by 8 inch slide. Saving throws, hit charts, even to hit modifiers by weapon. Clever! I saw he had eight of them, and I took them all.

“Wow, you are buying all of them?” he asked as I picked up the entire stack.

“Yeah, these are awesome, and I have never seen anything like it. Can you get more of them?”

“Nope, sorry. These are the last of them. It was a small company that made them, and TSR sued them out of business. A bunch of people have asked TSR to make it themselves, but apparently they have no interest in doing it. Is a shame too, I think it is one of the best items ever made.”

I agreed, and looked through the rest of the things in the case. Grimtooth’s Traps, modules, character sheets, and a bunch of other things. And off to the side, I grinned and pulled out one of two copies he had of Chaos in the Capitol. “Sold many of these?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, these have been selling great since it came out. I must have sold forty of them, and I am always hoping to find a new group so I can run it again. Heck, your friend Kim there is one of the best Kaos players I’ve had. She has done it twice now, and if I run it again I will have her join in and do it again.”

Linda and Kim both laughed when he said that, as well as me. “Kim, you played Kaos?” Linda asked. “Why am I not surprised. You don’t have the accent, but in many ways you are so like Holly. If ya want, like I can like totally teach you to be a bodacious Kaos!”

I was laughing, and Kent looked on in confusion. I grinned and took pity on him, and pointed to the name on the cover below the title.

He did an almost perfect movie double-take. At the title, then at me, then at the title again as his wife started to giggle. “Oh Kent honey, he got you good here! Guys, my husband and I first went through that as players. It was at Eastern Idaho, at a small informal game meet. I thought he was going to bust a gut when we first met the seven dwarves. Then later on when his magic user used the dagger and stabbed an ogre with it and healed it. He was swearing his head off at that, saying he would kill the guy who invented that dagger. And now here you are! Baby, this is priceless! But please, no killing a guest.”

We were all laughing, and he admitted it was true. And he had bought and run every group through all of the adventures, and thought they were some of the best written ones he had ever got. They both made us some burgers as we talked, and I told them about how I had come up with the ideas, and how my best friend was the basis for Kaos. And that although the Kaos adventures were on a temporary hiatus, I was planning on writing more when I had the time to write and a suitable concept.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.