Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 39

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

The week after the convention we had the Senior Prom. Jack and I went half and half in renting a limo for the night. Which he got a discount on because of his parent’s connections, and a room at the Sheraton Universal Hotel. The room we reserved was a two room suite, not unlike the one we got for conventions. Thankfully neither his parents, the girl’s parents, nor my dad had an issue.

Rosie simply told us to not do any drinking outside of the hotel room, and I told her I had only planned on bringing a single bottle of wine for the four of us. She had known for a while we had been sexually active, and knew we were responsible and discreet. I was much more worried about Holly’s parents.

She told us that after she told them the plan, her dad flat out refused. He talked about how no daughter of his was spending a night in a hotel room with a guy, and she would not be doing so as long as she lived under his roof. And things went downhill from there when she told him she had been fucking since she was 15, she had been sharing rooms in hotels with guys before, and she did not even need a hotel room if all she wanted some guy to fuck her.

Thankfully her mom stepped in at that point, and helped calm her dad down and finally got her the permission she wanted.

“It was actually kinda cool Pete,” she later told me. “She told me that she had known what I had been up to since that first convention with Keith. I admitted much of it to her, including how we got rooms with a connecting door the first time so we could switch if needed. My mom told me she had cooled things out with my dad, as she had given him her cherry in the backseat of his car a few weeks before their prom. And that if I was going to have sex, it would be better in a hotel than like them, parked behind the fence of some movie ranch that no longer exists.”

I checked us into the room and got the keys, then called Jack to come pick me up and I got dressed at his place. His mom was there and took pictures of both of us, and made him take her camera so she could get some with our dates as well.

The first stop was at Linda’s, and her mom took several pictures of Linda and I. Linda wore a lovely white gown, with bare shoulders and so snug-fitting in the bodice that it was obvious from the dents her nipples caused as I pinned on her corsage that she was not wearing a bra under it. I had bought a suit a few months before, a nice black pinstripe with a vest so I wore that instead of a tux.

The photos included me pinning on her corsage and her my boutineer, and a final one as I held the door for her so she could get inside the limo. This was then repeated at Holly’s house. But this time we also had several taken in their back yard, including each person, each couple, the guys, the girls, then all four of us together.

Finally all the pictures were taken, and we headed off for dinner. We had already decided to visit the 94th Aero Squadron. This is a themed restaurant near the airport that was made to look up like a French inn during WWI, complete with biplanes parked outside. Overpriced food, but you go there for special events where the cost is not all that important.

And the waiter was kind enough to take some pictures of us as we were eating, and got a nice tip as thanks. Finally, the food was done and the girls had fixed their makeup, so off we went. The Prom was in the gym, but they had both a band and a DJ, so the dancing could continue all night long. We swapped couples a few times, and Linda looked smashing. I told her that her dress looked amazing, and she teased me that the next time she would wear a white dress for me would be at our wedding. I told her that I was looking forward to that day.

Holly was in a black gown with red trim, that matched the cummerbund that Jack was wearing. And she was also having a great time, and looking forward to the evening. She was also nervous that she was leaving for college in a few months. Her acceptance letter had arrived the week before, and she had confirmation on her two scholarships including one for dance, thanks to her taking part in the flag team.

Towards the end of the night, a slightly nervous Keith came up to our table. I hardly recognized him at first, his long hair was gone and it was now not even reaching his collar. He had arrived with Janice, a Junior we knew slightly as his date. He came up and asked if Holly would take a dance with him. She smiled and placed her hand on the back of Jack’s wrist, and said that she would love to. We all watched, and they danced very properly, with a respectful distance between their bodies. After two songs he walked her back to the table and she gave him a kiss on the cheek as he returned to his own table.

She told us that in the last month or so they had at least finally become friends again, to a degree. While they were dancing he again apologized and was glad to see her happy. He also told her that he had a job lined up at the Chevy plant as a custodian, which is why he had cut his hair. It seemed that our friend had finally “grown-up”, and I was glad to see that he seemed to have learned a valuable lesson, if a harsh one.

Finally at 11 we made our departure, and got back inside the limo and headed to the hotel. Jack asked the driver if he could take some pictures of us in the back, and he did so gladly. This went onto his camera, and he said he would get all of us copies when it was developed. We walked our dates upstairs, and once we got in the girls headed off to one room, and told us to go change in the other. We each took a quick shower, and changed into sweats. I had Jack get the wine ready, as I set out some plates I had set aside already. Shrimp cocktail, meats and cheeses, and some chips. Finally the door to the room Holly and Jack would use opened, and we both stood up.

Wow! Obviously this was another occasion where the girls had arranged everything already. Both of the girls wore a satin chemise type nightie, that matched the gowns they wore earlier. Each had thin shoulder straps, and hung closer to their groins than their knees. Holly was in black, and the white one Linda had was so thin I could see a hint of her areola through the top.

We each kissed our dates, and handed them their glasses. We exchanged several toasts, and both Linda and Holly threw crackers at me when I suggested we take a few more pictures of them like this for our memory books. I guess this was a memory they only wanted in our minds and not immortalized on film.

Finally the wine was all gone as well as most of the snacks, and the girls had each slipped onto our laps. And by the way that Linda was wiggling in my lap, it was obvious that she could feel my erection pressing into her bottom. And I did not know about Holly, but I knew that Linda had absolutely nothing on under her chemise. I caressed her bottom a few times, and the only thing under it was my baby.

Holly was the first to stand, and taking Jack’s hand she led him to their bedroom and closed the door. Linda started to rise and I held her tighter and stood up, holding her in my arms. Her arms went around my neck, and I kissed her as I walked her to the bedroom and with my heel kicked the door closed.

I laid her in the center of the bed as I kissed her deeply, our tongues caressing each other as I let my hands slide up and down her sides. I kissed my way down her cheek and under her chin, and felt her wiggle under me as my lips and tongue made their way down her neck. At the same time my lips were moving down the cleavage of her chemise my hands were pushing up the hem, caressing her upper thighs and hips. I used my face to push one side away and lick her nipple, her hands around my head as her breath caught for a moment and she moaned. I opened my lips and suckled for a moment before I resumed my descent, my hands now gathering her hem up onto her belly. I kissed my way down some more, finally finding her flesh again when I reached her navel.

I licked and sucked on her skin, now smelling her desire. Her scent was lovely, and was driving me on even more as I caught it over the smell of the soap she had used in her shower. I kissed my way down her lower belly, hands now resting on her hips. I moved my body between her thighs, moving them to the side and Linda helped by bending her knees and raising them up. I kissed her mound, the short trimmed hairs a lovely dark brown on her feminine smoothness. I looked up into her eyes which were looking down at me as I extended my tongue, and slowly licked her labia from bottom to top. I felt the hardness of her clit at the top, and moved my tongue back down to lick her yet again.

My baby tasted as good as she smelled. And wanting more I wormed my tongue between her soft yet firm petals. Parting them I licked up between them, now tasting her even more strongly. Her gasps and moans grew louder as I pressed against her opening, then mashed my face against her, pushing my tongue as deep inside as I could. Her back arched as I did so, a low groan coming from her lips as my tongue entered her, tasting her directly now. I moved it in and out several times, capturing more of her wetness and licking her inner walls as much as I could. After several minutes exploring inside of her I slipped my tongue out and licked up to her clit where I surrounded it with my lips, licking and sucking on it.

But she wanted none of this that night. She grasped my ears almost painfully and pulled. I let her bring me up and she kissed me almost savagely, reaching down to my hips and pushing my sweats down. They had barely cleared my bottom when she grasped my cock and brought it to her opening. And with a deep hiss she pulled the head into her and I thrust forward, pushing in halfway into her in a single stroke.

As I started to thrust in and out of her, I felt her hands on my bottom, pushing my sweats down further. Then her feet coming up to help push them down the rest of the way down. I was fully inside of her and slipping in and out as I felt them settle around my ankles. And lifting one foot at a time I kicked them off, feeling them fall somewhere towards the foot of the bed. I lifted up a bit and slid my hands under her shoulders, holding them and her body in place as I resumed thrusting in and out of her.

I looked down into her face, and she almost glowed. I could feel her hips and belly moving under me as she undulated beneath me, my slow deep thrusts moving even deeper into her because of them. She would occasionally bite her lower lip, then suck in both her lips into her mouth and moan through them. It was only a few minutes later when I notice she was turning red, and the flush was extending down her neck to her chest. My baby was so close already, and I started to add a little grind and push each time I was fully inside of her.

Her fingers started to claw my back, and she moaned more. “Oh Pete, so good, you feel so fucking good in me. I love you baby, I love you. I love you Pete, oh I love you. I LOVE YOU PETE!” The last was almost a scream and I kissed her deeply, smothering her volume as she same under and around me. She thrashed under me and I pumped faster, not even trying to hold back anymore. I could hear the wet noises of my cock entering and leaving her, and hear my balls smacking against her ass in time with my hips slamming into hers as I fucked her faster and harder. And a few minutes later I pushed deep into her, mashing her clit almost painfully against me as I felt my cum shooting into her. And as the second blast entered her cunt she came yet again.

As we both came down our kisses turned tender and gentle, until finally I was just starting to feel my cock shrivel inside of her as I pulled back, looking into her eyes and whispering that I loved her. A little later she had me roll off of her and onto my back, and she cuddled up against my side and was soon asleep. I could feel one of her thighs was over mine, and our wetness was dripping onto my thigh as I fell asleep.

Sometime in the night I woke up and we were on our sides facing each other and kissing. I still feel like I was half asleep as Linda rolled me onto my back and climbed on top of me. She reached down and settled me back inside of her and laid fully on top of me, rocking her hips to cause my cock to slip in and out of her pussy. She was so wet, and we slid together wonderfully. I have no idea how long this middle of the night fuck lasted. Maybe a few minutes, maybe an hour. I felt her climax at least one more time before we both fell asleep again.

When I woke up, she was still on top of me. And our genitals were almost stuck together in the mess that I had put inside of her and had leaked out. I gently nudged her off of me so I could go to the bathroom, and after taking a piss I climbed into the shower. Linda came in the bathroom a few minutes later, and after relieving her own bladder she climbed into the shower with me.

Once we were both clean with a great many caresses and gropes to make sure she used her hand to stroke me, soap allowing her hand to slip wonderfully on my length. As she did that I slipped two fingers in and out of her, and could feel her wetness seeping out even as the shower washed it away. Finally she moved her hand to wash off all of the soap and giving me a last kiss moved away from me. She put her hands on the wall of the shower and pressed her chest and shoulders against the wall, her bottom pointing out towards me.

I knew exactly what she wanted, and slipped up behind her. I reached between us and guided myself into her, slipping in deeply. Then starting a long slow pace I thrust in and out of her over and over, holding her hips to gain more leverage. Every time I was fully inside I heard her squeak, and could feel I was getting deep penetration. I whispered for her to play with herself, as I did not think I would last long. I felt her fingers nudge aside my balls as she did so, working herself fast. She was soon moaning deeply, and I knew her time had arrived. I thrust faster, moaning as I felt her clenching me yet again, cumming around my cock and her fingers. And after she gave along deep moan signaling her climax was finished I whispered that I was almost there.

Linda pulled her hips away from me and I felt myself slip out as she pushed me back, sinking quickly to her knees. She dove down quickly, taking the head and first few inches of my cock into her mouth as her right hand wrapped around the base and started to stroke quickly. And only a few seconds later I let myself go, cumming into her mouth as I felt her moaning, swallowing all that I was giving her.

Finally we were all clean again, and after we finished our preparations for the day, we got dressed. I threw on tan slacks and a matching button-down short sleeve shirt, and she put on a light floral dress. Then once ready we went outside to the main room. Jack and Holly were already out there, drinking coffee and eating bagels that one of them must have gone to get.

“Wow, we were wondering if we would have to get you two out in time for checkout!” Holly said, and I laughed. Linda turned deep red, and apologized for being so late. “Oh, it’s OK sis, we still have an hour until then. But I would have been knocking on the door if I had not heard the shower start up a bit ago. And boy, you guys really took a long one.”

“Well, we got really dirty last night. So it took a long time to get clean this morning,” Linda said. We chatted and laughed, finishing the last of our breakfast and collecting up everything and checking out. We were driving back to Jack’s house when I saw one of the new one hour photo places on Ventura Boulevard. So I pulled in and got the photos from Jack’s camera developed. We wandered over to a record store next door as we waited, and did some shopping and I selected two by the time they were done. Once we looked through them all we selected the ones to get copies of and made sure to get enough so each of us could have two, as well as one for all the parents.

Jack’s mom was surprised when we handed back her camera, and the developed photos and copies as well as the negatives. Some of them I had 8x10 inch prints made, including all of us in the back of the limo, and each of us holding the girls in front of us in Holly’s backyard. She thanked me for them, and made us all lunch as we talked about the rest of the day. We each decided to just take the day easy, and we each went home to spend some time with our parents.

I took Linda home, and Rosie thanked us all for the photos, and said they came out great. And I walked Holly home and her mom said the same thing when I gave her their copies. My dad was also thankful, and we spent the rest of the weekend together. Other than finishing a few articles we mostly spent the next day and a half chatting, and watching a few movies. It had been a while since we had spent that much time together, as Deana decided to spend the weekend in Texas interviewing a new game that a publisher there was releasing.

Finally it was that time, graduation! We had already had plans approved in advance, and at the appointed time I was walking across the stage when my name was called, and handed a paper tube. I did not know this was normal, and I would get my actual diploma at the school office the next week. The tassel was moved from one side of the silly cap to the other, and I was waiting for the entire dog and pony show to end.

Once it was all done, I gave my dad a big hug, then Deana, Rosie, Mandy, then with Linda riding on my shoulders we went and joined Holly. Gowns were shucked and turned in, and after a thousand photos were taken, and we were heading North. We had already made arrangements, and Jack would be joining us at our destination. Magic Mountain. On Grad Night they were open all night, until 8 AM. We bought our tickets and went inside, and Linda sat in my lap in tight jeans and a T, and I was dressed similarly. I was letting my hand caress her hip and thigh, as Holly was watching each new group that came in.

Finally after about a half hour, she jumped up and yelled “Jack!” and ran and jumped into his arms. Linda and I both laughed, and after a bit we were all walking through the park. This time Linda decided to try to go on every ride that I did, and she admitted she had a blast. After taking the Gold Rusher though, Holly and Jack said they were taking off on their own for a bit. We agreed to meet in three hours for a snack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.