Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 37

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

On Thursday after school, we all left and went straight to Jack’s house. Once there we loaded his luggage into the back of the Blue Whale, then drove to get Linda’s stuff. We were listening to a new tape that Jack had got from his dad. “This movie will be out next month, and my dad got me an advance copy to see what I thought of it.”

We were all blown away, the songs were all really great. We recognized Irene Cara’s voice right away, as well as Kim Carnes. But even though we did not recognize any of the other names listed on the case we thought that they were great. “Jack, we gotta see this movie next month. If the movie is half as good as the music it should be great!” Holly said.

Linda agreed, and said we had to go also. I had just pulled into my driveway and Jack went to help Holly get her things as Linda led me inside and gave me a steamy kiss as soon as the door was closed. Then she pulled back and said “I so wanna see that with you. I actually got damp listening to some of those songs.”

“Why is that baby girl? Do you really see yourself as a ‘Maniac’?”

I got a sweet giggle from that. “Well, you do have this ability to turn me into one. That, and also I kept hearing that song ‘Seduce Me Tonight’, and realized that is exactly what I wanted you to do to me.”

“But baby,” I said. “That song is sung by a man, so it should be me seducing you if we are recreating the song.”

“Well, that will just have to be another time then, and I can be your bad girl. But for now, I need something else.”

Linda took my hand and drug me upstairs into my room. The door had barely closed when she pushed me into the middle of the room then sank to her knees. Reaching up she opened my jeans and pulled them down to my knees and said “We don’t have the time to really do this right, but I wanna have a little something before Holly and Jack get here.” And without another word she opened her mouth and took me inside.

I felt her hands reach behind me and grab my ass and pull me deep into her mouth. All I could do is moan as I sank inside, until I could feel the tip of my cock pressing against her throat. But instead of bobbing her head as she normally did, I felt her hands on my hips pulling me back away from her. Then when just the tip of my cock was inside her mouth she pulled me forward again. Getting her unsaid message, I started to rock my hips, thrusting my cock in and out of her sweet mouth as she held herself still.

This was completely unlike how she normally blew me. Normally in any position we were in I would hold myself still as she moved on my cock. This time she was literally having me fuck her mouth, I was doing the moving as she held herself still. And I knew we had at most maybe ten minutes until our friends got back so this would have to be a quick one. So not trying to hold back at all I gave my baby exactly what she wanted. Fucking her warm wet mouth with my cock.

Her moans vibrated through my cock, and she seemed to be enjoying herself as well, as naughty as this was feeling. It had been several days since we had done anything, and I had not even masturbated since we were last together, so I knew I would be cumming soon. I moved my hands down and ran them through her hair as I moaned to my lover I was almost there. Linda then moved her mouth so it barely covered the head of my cock and grasped the base in her hand and stroked quickly, causing me to groan her name as I came.

She swallowed, pulled her mouth off of me then coughed softly, then swallowed again. She then kissed the tip of my cock and licked up a bead of cum that swelled out the opening and kissed it again. I was about to pull her up to kiss her when we heard a knock on the front door. She had just stood up as we heard the door open. “Pete, Linda, you guys here?”

Linda gave me a soft kiss, then yelled out “Yeah! Come on in Holly, we’ll be right down!” Then she turned her back to me and headed downstairs. I quickly fastened myself back up and joined her a few seconds later. Holly and Jack were already sitting next to each other on the couch and I asked if they wanted sodas. Everybody agreed, and I went into the kitchen to grab some as Linda sat on the couch next to them. I was just handing them out when Holly giggled.

I looked at her, and noticed that Jack was looking at the TV, which was still turned off. And I saw Holly was blushing just a bit. “Ah, sis, maybe you should go upstairs and put on another shirt. You always did a problem with being a messy eater sometimes.”

I looked down and Linda did also. The t-shirt she had been wearing had several white stains on it, and at least one small pearl of cum clinging to it. Probably from when she coughed after pulling her mouth off of me. Linda giggled and blushed deep red, then giving me a quick kiss headed on upstairs.

“Well, no need to ask what you two did while we were gone I see,” Holly said with a giggle. Jack and I could not help but laugh, even more as she then added “And we were gone what, 10 minutes? You two wasted no time obviously.”

“Well, you know that she’s like that sometimes Holly. She wants something and wants it now, and I either go along with her, or expect a grumpy girlfriend the rest of the night.”

“So what are the plans for tonight?” Jack asked. At this time Linda came back down wearing my Van Halen shirt, and a pair of shorts that was part of the selection of clothes she now kept in my room.

“Well, since we’re leaving early in the morning, I figured we would just spend the night in. My dad already told me that he will spend the night with Deana, so we have the place to ourselves. I figure we can watch a couple of movies and I still have some fingersteaks I can make for dinner. Then we can all turn in early and get on the road by 6.”

They all said that sounded like a good idea, and the girls were both cuddled with us as I put on the first movie, The Blues Brothers. We all had a great time, even though we had all seen it before. Then we put Jack’s new tape on the stereo and listened to it again as I made dinner. While we ate we talked about what we planned on doing after we left.

“Well, we are only there for two nights, so I figure that we will take the 5, then switch over to the 101 at Highway 152. Then we can drive around San Francisco for a bit, maybe get dinner at Fisherman’s Wharf, then drive across the bridge to Oakland and settle in for the night. Then the next day we can go explore Berkeley for a bit and be back at the hotel in time for the test game. Then we can have dinner at the hotel, and the next day drive back across to San Francisco and hit Chinatown and have lunch there before heading home. How does that sound?”

Everybody said that sounded great. We would get to see all the high points and still be able to do it in only two days. We also decided to rotate the driving, with each of us taking three hours before passing it off to the next person. But I would be doing all the driving in and out of the city. None of the others felt comfortable driving the Blue Whale through city traffic.

Finally everything was cleaned up and the girls said they were going to “get comfortable” for the second movie. Both Jack and I knew what that meant, so as I got some beer and popcorn for us all, and I had Jack turn off the lights and light a couple of candles. I then got the blankets out of the closet. I was trying to decide what movie to pull out next when the girls came back downstairs, and as I expected, they were each in one of my dress shirts. They told us to go upstairs and they would pick out the next movie.

So Jack and I did that, I went into my room and changed into a pair of loose shorts I had. Jack went into the guest room and came out in sweat pants. We cuddled with our girlfriends on the couch and Holly grinned and hit play. I did not even think to ask what movie they had selected, and I was more than a little surprised when I realized quickly that the movie that was starting was “The Opening of Misty Beethoven”!

Well, now I knew this was going to be an interesting evening! Linda and I moved onto the floor with the couch against my back and her sitting between my legs. And for the first 30 minutes or so I spent it with the top buttons of the shirt open and my hands squeezing, caressing, and playing with her breasts and nipples. She was squirming a fair amount, and pressing her little bottom against my cock. I glanced a few times at Jack and Holly, and saw she was sitting in his lap and it seems that maybe one of his hands was between her legs, by how the blanket was slowly moving.

And that was confirmed a few minutes later when I heard her give a familiar gasp and soft moan. When the pegging scene came up Jack actually whimpered! “Holly, as sexy as this movie is, there is no way in hell you are ever doing that to me! Never, ever, EVER!” he said, and all three of us laughed.

“In that I agree with you Jack. That is an exit, not an entrance.”

Linda of course then had to say “But Pete, you did it to me. Why can’t I return the favor?”

“Baby, that is because you asked me to do it. I love you, but trust me when I say I am never going to ask you to do that to me.”

When the movie was finished, Jack admitted that it was actually pretty good and not quite what he had expected. “That actually had some pretty high production values involved. Tone down the sex and it would probably have been a modest hit in the mainstream market.”

I told him I agreed, and while I had a decent little collection, that was the best of them by far. “Actually, we kind of lucked out. We were buying bootlegs knowing nothing about them, basically because one of us liked the title. Now that I am 18 I have been looking through the porn shops and trying to find ones that we might like by actually reading the descriptions. If one looks good, I then go and try to find it in the bootleg shop. I have yet to find many that seem right, but I keep looking.”

It was almost 10, so we all decided to call it a night. The girls went upstairs to get everything ready as Jack and I got everything cleaned up and put away. Finally we both went up and went into our respective rooms.

Knowing how much those movies affected Linda, I was not surprised when I slipped into my room and found her naked on my bed, and masturbating. I closed the door and slipped off my shorts and Linda looked at me and smiled. I started to move over onto the chair and she said “Uh-huh, you get over here and get in me before I explode Pete!” She grasped my shoulders as soon as I moved over her and wrapped her legs around me and pulled me onto and into her. She was so wet it only took a few strokes to be fully inside of her, and when I tried to move slowly she reached her hands down to grab my ass and had me move faster.

In only a few minutes she was thrashing under me and having an orgasm. I tried to slow down but she once again started to pull and push on my ass, telling me to not slow down. I did as she wished, and in one of our faster fucks I was soon kissing her deeply as I shot off inside of her.

I laid on top of my lover for several minutes afterwards, kissing and caressing her face and running my fingers through her hair. Finally I shrank enough to slip out of her and rolled onto my side holding her close. A bit later she rolled onto her side facing away from me and I cuddled up behind her and we were drifting off to sleep. I heard Linda breathing deeply and I was almost asleep myself when I heard Holly crying out in the other room. I was smiling as I drifted off, knowing that all of us had a good evening.

The next morning I woke everybody else up and hopped in the shower in my dad’s room. When I got out I heard the one in the hallway going and told Linda to use my dad’s room. I got everybody’s orders and drove to McDonald’s to pick up breakfast. When I got back home everybody was almost ready so I ate my breakfast quickly and by the time I was done everybody was ready to go. They all started eating as soon as we hit the road, and soon we were on the 405, heading north to the 5. Once we finally finished going over the Grapevine Pass I pulled in for gas, and Linda took over driving.

We all were chatting about what all we could do over the weekend. I decided it was time to brief Jack on how he should play his part. This time I wanted him to play the Thieves Guild representative and one of the things he should consider is to use his pick-pocket skills in reverse. Use the ability to actually plant evidence, or to swap it out at key times. Like when the party discovered a dagger that could be tied to the guild, he should grab it himself and substitute it for a different one belonging to the representative of say the Man-at-Arms guild.

“In fact, I would suggest you try to get a dagger in some way as soon as possible. That dagger is the biggest link to your guild. And the fighter character has no ranged weapons other than the brace of daggers he wears. You can just recover one at some point after he throws them and replace it with a substitute, or act like it can’t be found. I will throw a secret perception roll to see if he detects it, and if he does not I will nod. Just write me a note when you do the swap. However, if he does notice I will have to inform him so have an excuse ready.”

We tossed around some more ideas before we pulled in for lunch. Linda giggled at the name, and I asked her what was so funny. “The name. Los Baños is literally Spanish for ‘The Baths’, but the word is the same one used for toilet.” We all chuckled at that. And after lunch at a truck stop, we were taking the highway that would take us to the 101.

A few hours later we were entering the Bay Area. We pulled off near Candlestick Park and swapped back, and I was the one driving into the city. Thankfully Holly was acting as navigator, and soon I was on the Embarcadero Freeway, which made me nervous. I had never driven on a double-decker freeway before, and it terrified me! Here we were in the city that had the worst earthquake in US history, and there were thousands of tons of concrete bridge just a little ways over our head!

Finally we dropped onto Embarcadero itself and were driving along the wharves. And boy, was this a letdown! The wharves were largely rundown, and there were homeless everywhere. In fact, it reminded me more of areas of Wilmington than Long Beach. But once we got towards Fisherman’s Wharf I was able to find a parking place and we got out to stretch our legs.

Most of the area reminded me of Hollywood, with the junk shops catering to tourists. But there were also many street entertainers, and they were a lot of fun. One guy was even a riot to watch. He actually got Holly, as she was walking by what seemed to be a bush when this guy poked his head out right in front and startled her. It seems that is what this guy did. Once you realized it was not a bush but just a frame with branches in it you could tell it was fake. But if you were not paying attention he could give you quite a fright.

We moved down the walk and then watched and laughed as he did that eight or nine more times before moving on. We walked among the seafood places, and were trying to decide where to eat and what. Finally we settled in this place called The Grotto. We all shared a bucket of steamed clams for an appetizer, then we all decided to just get three crabs and share them.

We were partway through when Jack raised his eyebrows and looked closely at Holly. “OK honey, I have to ask now. This is not the first time I have seen you eat food that is treif. So what gives, are you practicing or not?”

I raised my eyebrow at that, and Holly actually blushed a little and smiled at me. “Pete, ‘treif’ is the opposite of kosher, foods we Jews are not supposed to eat. And yes, almost all seafood that is not fish is prohibited. Including shrimp, clams, oysters, and crabs. I mostly eat only kosher, but I’m not fanatical about it. I avoid all pork, and almost never mix meat and dairy. But some things I simply choose to ignore because they are so damned good! You will actually find that a lot of Jews who are not strictly Orthodox will choose to ignore the proscriptions when it comes to seafood for this very reason.

“Pete, you have been very careful in what you serve me, and I love you for it. Beef bacon and beef sausage is a great substitute for pork, and I’m fine with a cheese pizza and you always order at least half of one with no meat just for me. But I can’t imagine living life and never again having clam chowder. Or shrimp, or lobster. So if you all know I’m ordering food that is not kosher, just ignore it. I have no problem doing things like picking pepperoni off of a pizza, and I know Pete and Jack have no problem eating what I remove it if I do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.