Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 35

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Dad was spending the weekend with Deana again, so after school on Friday Linda and I stayed at home and made love from when we got home from school until hunger drove us downstairs for dinner. After that we cuddled on the couch and first watched The Pink Panther, then I went upstairs and got the porn I had gotten a few weeks before. This was the first chance we had to actually watch it.

It was a rather silly story, the main actress had ended up joining a company that sent out massage girls, who were really prostitutes. And about 30 minutes later Linda said out loud “Like oh my god, Pete! She looks just like Holly!”

I looked closer, and indeed the star with the cute Southern drawl did indeed resemble Holly. The same cute ass, the same large breasts that almost defied gravity, with large areola. But Holly had much longer hair, and was more sexy, as opposed to just incredibly cute like this actress. “Maybe we should invite her over to see this sometime” I said, trying to hide a grin.

“Naw, she already told me she was ending all the games with us other than with Jack. Although who knows, maybe Jack would like to watch a movie like this with us,” she said with a giggle.

“Naw, I don’t quite see that happening. I really do think that Holly is serious about taking things slow with him. Having him come over to watch a fuck flick will kind of defeat the purpose of that.”

“Yeah, that’s true.”

After the movie ended we went back upstairs and made love again, and we cuddled up and fell asleep. I heard the phone ringing downstairs and headed down, looking at the clock and seeing it was 1:30! I did not even ask who it was, I simply picked it up and said “Sorry Rosie, we fell asleep. We will be there in about 20 minutes.”

“Let me guess, forgot to set the alarm again, eh?” she said with a chuckle.

“Guilty as charged,” I admitted. “Linda went to the bathroom and we will be leaving shortly.” By that time Linda came downstairs fully dressed, and I gave her the phone as I went upstairs to get dressed. It was 15 minutes later that I was kissing Linda goodnight and Rosie opened the door.

“I should be mad, but I’m not,” she said, with a smile. “You two were at his house, and this is only the second time in well over a year you two have been late like this. So you two get a pass this time, but this is the last one for at least 6 months, got me?” We both said we did, and with a final kiss Linda headed inside and I went home.

The next day I finished the last of the ten “solo dungeons” I had made for Oubliette. I had been making then playtesting them for several months now, and finally had a workable set that were challenging, but not too difficult. I also added a subsection on leveling up, so the player would get stronger the more games they played.

Linda showed up right after I finished lunch, saying she felt like a walk before the weather started getting bad. We walked down to Van Nuys Boulevard and went into a few of the shops. Then on the way back we stopped and got some doughnuts. When we finally got home we fooled around a little bit, then I had her test two of the dungeons I had made for solo Oubliette and she said they were great.

Finally she kissed for a bit then she said she was going to Holly’s and get ready for the night. I took a shower and got dressed, this time in black slacks and a blue polo shirt. Jack showed up as I was about to put the hot dogs on, so I told him to call Holly and tell her and Linda we would be eating in about 15 minutes.

I was just pulling the fries out of the fryer when the girls showed up. By that time the table was set, and I only had to put the pot and buns on the table with the fries and we were ready to eat. We had plenty of time before the skate session started, so we cuddled on the couch with our girlfriends and simply chatted.

Holy mentioned that since we would have almost 90 minutes to ourselves after the session ended, why not just come back here. I told her that was fine, and she and Jack could have the game room, while Linda and I stayed out here. Everybody seemed to think that was a good solution, Finally it was time and we all got in the Blue Whale and headed to Glendale.

We were actually the last to arrive, and everybody else was already skating by the time we got inside. And when it came time for the second couples skate, Mandy skated up and took my hand from Linda. She smiled, and after looking at the others moved over and took Chris’s hand.

And of course all she wanted to talk about was Chris. I laughed and listened as she told me how great a guy he was, and how they were going to try and see each other every week. And that it sucked they went to different schools so could not see each other more often.

“Yeah, is kinda like when Linda and I first started dating. You both went to Van Nuys Junior, and I went to Van Nuys Senior. But as you can see, it all worked out in the end.” She nodded at that, and when the couples session ended she was quickly back skating next to Chris. Linda and I chatted as we skated, and I told her an idea I had in my head for a month or so now.

“Linda, you know in August I’m leaving for boot camp. What do you think your mom would say if we went to Idaho for a few weeks before then?”

“Wow, really? You want to take me to Idaho!” she exclaimed. “Hmm, I don’t know. I know she is alright with the conventions, but that is going to be different. Tomorrow Mandy and Peggy are going to be practicing, why don’t you come over for lunch and we can talk about it?”

I leaned over and gave her cheek a soft kiss. “Baby, you really are growing up. A few months ago you would have just said yes, then tried to find a way to talk your mom into it if she refused.”

“Yeah, I guess I am,” she said thoughtfully. “Did you know I actually got concerned at the convention, that Mandy might be moving too fast with Chris?”

I chuckled, and pointed to where they were holding hands as they skated, a few feet apart other than that. “Yeah, but I don’t think that is gonna be a problem, to be honest. I think Chris is a typical kid, and she is his first girlfriend, as he is her first boyfriend. And without Peggy involved, there is less pressure to, ah, push things?”

Linda nodded. “Yeah, makes sense. And I think they are all taking it slow. Of course, neither of them has the reputation that I did, but like me she sees something special in a guy she is wanting to be with.” She then told me that since she had graduated, more than a few guys had hinted that they would take Mandy out like they had with her, for “Dinner, a movie, and maybe some fun.” And she had turned them all down, saying she was not her sister.

“Ouch baby, that smarts!” I said, turning and looking into Linda’s eyes.

“No, not really. I really was a bit of a slut, but somebody really special helped pull me out of that. And yeah, I did meet somebody special. Thankfully a guy that had no idea about my reputation, and that I could learn what exclusiveness was really like with. As much as I love you Pete, I will always thank you for that baby.”

As soon as we passed the entrance to the rink the next time I pulled her off and pushed her against the wall. Pressing my lips against Linda’s, we kissed deeply until a few minutes later one of the staff asked us to please tone it down. We both laughed and promised we would, then went back to the rink.

Finally the session was ending, and we took Holly and Jack to my place, pulling out of the parking lot as both Peggy and Mandy were apparently each kissing their respective boyfriends. A short time later we pulled into my house, and we all went inside. Holly wasted no time pulling Jack into the game room, and Linda grabbed my hand and started pulling me upstairs. “Baby girl, I thought we were gonna be down here?” I said.

“We can come back here, I need you in more privacy first!” she said, and pulled me into my room. She wasted no time in turning her back to me, and pulling down her tight jeans. Turning her back towards me as I was opening my fly she wiggled her bottom and softly said “Now, in me, please!”

I pushed her jeans down past her knees and used my hands to part her legs as much as she could. I then knelt behind her and after kissing both of her ass cheeks started to lick her pussy, feeling she was already wet. I pushed my tongue into her and captured her wetness, then moved to her clit, sucking and licking as I used my hands to hold her in place. She was really worked up, and did not take long before her orgasm hit, and Linda pulled over my pillow and bit into it as she peaked.

I stood back up and moved my groin against her bottom, reaching down to guide myself into her. What followed was one of our fastest fucks, and she kept moaning “Oh yes Pete, fuck me! Fuck me faster! Fuck me as fast as you can!”

And I did what she wanted, and in less than five minutes I moaned and said I loved her as I shot myself into her. She pulled off of me with a slurping sound and turned quickly to lick and suck our juices off of me. Then I helped her pull her jeans up to below her crotch and she waddled to the bathroom as I went downstairs to wait for her.

We spent the next hour kissing and cuddling on the couch until my alarm went off. Linda went to knock on the door to the game room and told them it was time to go as I went to the kitchen and pulled out a soda for each of us. Jack suggested that he could take Linda home, as it was not really out of the way for him and it made more sense then each of us making such a trip. So we exchanged goodbye kisses with our respective lovers then they headed off as Holly and I sat on the couch and talked.

I told her about my asking Linda to go to Idaho with me for two weeks, and she said that would be awesome if she could go. “I know she’s really curious about what it is like there, and I have to admit I am also. Not this time, but someday I want you to take me up there too.” I promised her I would, and with the sodas finished I walked her home. We exchanged a soft kiss and then a big hug where she whispered “Third Base” into my ear, before heading inside.

I got to Linda’s house at about 11:30 the next day, and once Rosie served lunch I told her about my proposal. I wanted to go back to Idaho to see some friends before I left for boot camp, and wanted Linda to come with me. Kim’s parents had already offered to let us stay with them. “And what arrangements have been made?” she asked, raising her eyebrow. Linda blushed and I quickly told her the truth.

“Well, they have a guest room that I stayed in before I moved here. If you allow it, Linda and I will stay in there. Of if that is not acceptable, Linda can room with Kim, and I will use the guest room.”

Rosie leaned back in her chair and looked at me closely. “You really mean that, don’t you Pete?”

I nodded. “Rosie, I see no reason to keep things from you, but you know I am discreet. If you were to ask me if we have sex at the conventions, the answer is yes. Most times. But that is not why we go to them. Actually other than some kisses and waking up in each other’s arms one time during this last one we did nothing at all different than we would in front of you. I want to have Linda see where I come from. Not just take her across state lines, and thereby put myself at risk by violating the Mann Act.”

Rosie snorted as she had just taken a sip of coffee, then laughed out loud as Linda looked totally confused. Thankfully Rosie chuckled and said “Baby, the Mann Act is a law that makes it illegal to take a girl or woman across state lines for ‘immoral purposes’. It was intended to stop sex slavery and prostitution, but on occasion has been used in other instances. There was even a black boxer at the turn of the century that was convicted of it because he went across state lines with a white woman. And even Charlie Chaplain was charged with it once. But while an adult taking an underage girl to another state is like this is technically illegal, it is no longer an issue, so long as the parents of the girl agree.”

She looked thoughtful for a few moments, then smiled. “OK, ground rules, and then tentative permission. First, I want to talk to Kim and her parents first. Secondly, anything you do will be in a safe place. The odds of Pete being brought up for violating the Mann Act are remote. But if you two are fooling around somewhere and a stick up his ass cop decides to charge him there is nothing I can do.” I agreed and gave her Kim’s number. Then hand in hand we left and want to back to my house. Where we spent the entire time until my dad came home tossing ideas back and forth for the next adventure in the campaign.

When dad came home I made the last of the fingersteaks and we sat around the table and I told him that we had Rosie’s approval for the Idaho trip. We were just finishing when the phone rang. I answered it, and it was Kim! We exchanged greetings, and she told me her parents had talked to Rosie, and everything was good to go. I told her I loved her, and passed the phone to Linda.

Dad and I spent the next 45 minutes laughing as two teen girls chatted on the phone. A lot of what was talked about was of course clothes, and what Linda should bring. Finally she hung up and sat between the two of us. “OK, so we are all on the same page it seems. When are you going there?” dad asked.

“Well, I was thinking the first weekend in August. That way we can catch the Fort Hall Rodeo, and have enough time to see the sights from Boise to Craters of the Moon before we have to come back.”

“And when do you ship out?”

“31 August. The recruiter said that if everything works out I should be home on leave for Thanksgiving.” Linda jumped up and down in her seat at that news, and asked if I could spend it at her house. But dad just smiled, and said “How about we just have it here, Linda? You, your sister, your mom, and anybody else you want to invite we can have over here. Our place here is a lot bigger, and we can host more people.”

Of course another round of calls was involved, and Rosie agreed, on the condition that she come over the day before and help prepare everything. Thankfully the adults agreed and they were still talking as I left to take Linda home. They were still talking as I kissed her goodnight, and by the time I got home dad was already in his room. So it looks like we had plans for Thanksgiving next year also.

I was now running two miles in just under 15 minutes, and able to do twelve pull-ups at the poolie meeting the next weekend. My recruiter said that would put me above most of the others who were starting training. I told him I would start working on three miles and he said to not do that. “Just work on getting your two mile time down. They will build you up to three miles at boot camp. But so long as you can do two miles in a good time, the extra distance will come quickly. Concentrate on your pull-ups, if you can get to twenty before you ship out you will be golden.”

We had been at the Air National Guard base at Los Alamitos that time, and because of traffic we got back later than expected. I just had time to shower and get dressed and go get Linda before heading to Burbank. This time it was the biggest gathering yet. Julie and Kimmie were there, with Peggy grabbing them on the way along with Mike and Mandy. Chris was waiting for us, as was Jack and Holly. As Linda and I were getting our skates on, Mandy came up and sat next to us.

“Guys, Peggy and I were wondering if we could hold off on our normal swapping this time? We both really want to skate with our boyfriends this time.”

“Oh, so Chris really is your boyfriend now?” I teased.

She nodded, blushing a bit. Linda and I both gave her a big hug. “Of course it’s alright” I said. “That was all a game started by your sister here and the other girls. We will just tell them that you three are not going to be changing, and it would be just the six of us.” Holly at that time cleared her throat, and I looked into her eyes. “OK, the four of us then. Still not a problem, you all have fun.”

During our first swap, Kimmie came up and took my hand. And finally during the second song she brought up what she wanted. And yes, I could drop her and Julie off at home, and we could spend some time just the three of us before taking her home.

I never did skate with Julie that night. On the next couples skate, Kimmie and Linda skated as I sat on the side watching. Julie was skating with a guy she met there that night. Then it was time for the last one and Linda turned to face me and hold me as tight as she could as we enjoyed the last skate of the night.

An hour later I was dropping off Julie at home, and since dad was out with Deana the three of us went to my house. Shortly afterwards we were all on the pull-out bed in the game room. Linda and Kimmie were kissing and making love to each other with their fingers as I would caress backs, or butts, or anything else that was available at the moment.

After that what followed was Linda giving Kimmie a lesson in how to give a proper handjob. They had me stand next to the bed, and would take turns, with Linda first demonstrating various techniques, then Kimmie followed. “This Kimmie is what I call the underhand” Linda said, as she had reached across my body and took me in her hand, thumb around the base and her palm on the top of my cock. “This is good for when you are both standing, and you need to stand to keep what you are doing hidden from others.”

And of course Kimmie followed, gripping me a little looser than Linda did but still feeling marvelous. She then showed her the “Conventional”, pretty much as I would do it myself. Then she had me stand up and slipped behind me, using first one hand than the other from behind.

Finally I was getting close, and let them know I could not be their practice dummy much longer. Both girls pushed me onto my back and started taking turns. One girl taking me in her mouth as the other stroked with her hand on the part not being consumed. I moaned I was gonna cum, and Kim took over. I ran my fingers through her long black hair for a few seconds before all my muscles clenched and I came in her mouth. She pulled up and shared a kiss with Linda, obviously sharing my cum between the two of them. Then I got kisses from both girls, and we cuddled up with one of them on each side of me.

“Linda, Pete, I gotta tell you something. You know Derrick, at school? He asked me to go to a movie this weekend. I turned him down saying I already had plans, but we are gonna do it next weekend. Is that OK?” She had a lot of uncertainty in her voice as she asked.

I looked at Linda and nodded, and she said “Of course it is! We will always love you, but you go and do what you need to do. There is no commitment here, if you want to stop then we stop. No hard feelings, you will always be our friend.”

We each got hugs and kisses for that. “Thanks Lind. And I gotta say, as much fun as this has been, I am pretty sure I am not a lesbian. I absolutely love everything we have done together, but I really wanna do things like this with a guy.” We both gave her hugs and kisses, then got ourselves dressed and I took them home.

It seemed like in no time at all it was Christmas. Julie and the guy she met skating did not last long, she dumped him after the third date when he did not get the idea that she was not appreciating his trying to grab her tits every chance he got.

This time Linda and her family joined us at our house, and after a nice dinner of ham, presents were exchanged. I got Rosie another coffee mug, this time with “If you don’t like the answer, ask me in another 20 minutes. The answer will still be ‘NO’!” on it. She laughed and said it would go next to the other one. For Mandy I got a blue jacket which she said she loved. My gift from Linda was a small gold chain, with a locket with both of our pictures inside. I helped her put it on, and everybody said it looked great.

However, my gift from my dad really shocked me. He pulled out the first box and handed it to me, and inside was a keyboard. I looked at him with puzzlement, and he laughed and took Dee upstairs to help him out. They came back with five other boxes, most of them having a large blue IBM logo on the side. “Holy hell, a computer! Thanks dad!” I yelled, and he barely set the first one down and I was giving him a huge hug.

“Well, since this is what you are going to be doing in the Marines, I figure this can help you get a head start. Plus the printer and word processor should help with your games and articles. Dee went shopping with me, and most of this is stuff she suggested.”

I then went and gave Dee a huge hug, and she started telling me what I now owned was an IBM 5150. Much of it meant little to me, but she was able to explain it more fully. Apparently, it was a largely customized version. The original Intel 8088 was replaced with a faster pin-compatible NEC V20 processor. Memory was maxed out at 1 Megabyte. One of the extra boxes had what looked like a second computer, and Dee said it was an IBM 5161, and included a 10 megabyte hard drive. And to top it all off, it had a color display.

And the last box was full of software. The Operating System, a word processor called WordStar, a spreadsheet program, three programming languages, and a few games. I knew it would take me a few days to really get it set up, but I was sure looking forward to it. Finally it was time for the last gift, and I knelt down in front of Linda.

Everybody gasped when I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small box about three inches square. “Baby, this is not an engagement ring, but it is a promissory ring. To show that I intend to replace this at the proper time with an engagement ring.” Inside was a gold band with a small emerald.

The kiss Linda gave me after I stood again was almost embarrassing it was so intense, and everybody was clapping at the end. Both Linda and Rosie were crying as I placed it on her left hand, and Mandy said “About time!”

The night was clear and cold as Linda and I took a walk together over to Holly’s place and show her what I had gotten her. Holly gave us both a big hug and kiss, and asked when I would be replacing it.

“More than likely in about two years or so. Linda still has to finish school, and who knows where I will be by then. It might be sooner, or we might have to wait until I get back from my first duty station. But it does show to her and everybody else how serious about her I am.” Holly said that was a good idea, and when we went into her house her parents also congratulated both of us. Then after refusing the “Special Eggnog” from her dad for the third time I took Linda home.

A few days before New Year there was a weekend convention in Canoga Park, and I agreed to give a presentation on game design. Since it was so close and a small convention it was not sponsored by the usual companies, and they paid me $150 for my presentation. We played a few games, and then after the presentation we headed home.

When we walked in the door I checked the messages, and there was one from Rosie. Mandy was staying with Peggy that weekend, and it seemed Rosie was called away overnight. “Linda, why don’t you stay there with Pete tonight? I already cleared it with his dad, so just be home by 5 tomorrow when your sister gets home. Thanks and love you both, bye!”

We looked at each other, and in less than 20 minutes we were upstairs in my room and I was on top and inside of Linda. She was clawing my back more than normal, and gave out a high squeaking “Yes!” as she reached her peak moments before I did. We cuddled and fell asleep, only to awaken sometime in the darkness to find that we had both started making love in our sleep. We were on our sides and I was curled behind her, and my cock had pushed into her.

The memory was only fragmentary but I do remember we had made love, and she said we had when she woke up and found even more of me pooled on her thigh. We both shared a shower, then I started breakfast as she called Holly and asked if she wanted to come over. We had just finished watching Heavy Metal yet again, when Holly surprised both of us. “Pete, you got any more of those special movies like we had seen before?”

“What, you mean like a porno?” I asked, my voice cracking just a bit.

She blushed, and nodded. “Yeah, I would like to see another one, if that’s OK.”

Linda looked at me and I nodded, so she took off to go upstairs. And I was not surprised when the movie started, and it was the one with the actress that looked like Holly. About halfway through Linda mentioned that to Holly, and she looked closer and then blushed. “Yeah, we are more than a little alike in several areas. Who is she?”

I mentioned that I had looked up at one of the shops nearby, and found out her name was Desiree Cousteau. “Apparently she already retired, but made around 100 movies before she did.”

For the rest of the movie the two girls joked about how the actress was doing things differently than Holly, and Holly would jokingly respond that her techniques were better. Finally the movie ended and after hugging us both Holly whispered to Linda and headed off home.

“What did she say?” I asked.

Linda giggled and bit her lower lip. “She said she had to go home and, ah, take care of a few things.” Linda said, and we both laughed. But it was getting late so I put the movie back upstairs in my closet, then after getting a bite to eat took her home.

We made out on the couch until Mandy got back only an hour later, and the three of us watched a James Bond movie on the VCR my dad and I got them the week before as a family gift. The movie had just finished and I was saying goodbye to the girls when Rosie got home. She said the flight had been delayed and thanked me for keeping Linda company as I carried her suitcase into her room.

I was driving home when I realized there were no airline destination tags on the suitcase. Rosie was not kidding, she did know about being discreet. And in respect of that, I decided to not say anything about it to Linda.

New Year this year was a combined party between my family and Holly’s. We had erected a stile between our two houses a few days before, so guests could walk between the two yards. The cooking was done on our side, and guests milled back and forth as they felt like it.

We had about twenty people there, and Mike volunteered himself as DJ. He even made up a bunch of tapes, including one made from my dad’s records. We all had a blast, and the cops were not even called. Holly spent most of the night when not talking to others in Jack’s lap. And during one break I tried to take Linda into the game room, but when we opened the door we saw a Mandy all wrapped around Chris.

Neither of them noticed us, so we went up to my room for a little fooling around, returning back downstairs as the burgers were being passed around. And at midnight Linda and I shared a long kiss, welcoming in 1983 properly.

Thankfully everybody helped us clean up, and by 2 AM everybody headed on home and I was crawling into bed. The next morning Linda and Holly came over and helped me test a few multi-person modules for Oubliette. Mr. Cummings told us my solo adventures were a hit with the testers, and they were considering both an expanded edition with those included, as well as another expansion for more than one player.

Well, two of the three worked as expected, the last being way harder than expected and everybody dying. So I started to rework it as Linda and Holly set up a game of Dungeon. Finally at around 4 Holly excused herself, as she had a date with Jack that night.

Dad was at home that night, and after having dinner with him and Deana, the two of us excused ourselves and said we were going out. It was a dark and chilly night, but it did not stop us from going to the Japanese Garden. After making love for an hour we were both cuddling and talking about the summer coming up. Likely our last one together for quite a while.

“I already told my mom I want to spend the next weekend that your dad is not there with you. And she said I could!” Linda told me. “From Friday until Sunday, all weekend just the two of us, making love and being held by you as we sleep.”

“That’s great baby, I think he is going again this weekend. It will be nice holding you when I wake up in the morning. But is that all you want to do that weekend?” We talked for a bit, and decided on Saturday we would go to Long Beach for the day. I had found a few game stores in a magazine that were located there, and we could also tour the Queen Mary and eat on the beach before coming home.

Soon we were kissing again, and I tried to slip between her thighs. But Linda pressed her hand against my chest and told me to kneel. I did so, and watched as she rolled over onto her hands and knees, and wiggled her bottom at me. I held her hips in my hands and pressed myself against her. I pushed a few times, and my cock either moved up and slid along the crack of her ass, or slipped down across her labia and over her clit which caused a deep moan. Reaching down under her she grasped the tip in her fingers and guided me home.

With our previous loving she was very wet. My cum from earlier causing wet slurping noises to rise from where we were joined yet again. I could even feel my thighs growing wet from the fluids that were coming out of her each time I slipped in and out of my baby. I could feel her fingertips against my balls each time I pushed fully inside and just held myself to regain control, and her moans told me she was not going to be holding back much longer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.