Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 29

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Once we were back in the room, the girls insisted that Keith and I shower and change as they sat in the sitting area and talked. So with a shrug we each did that. I put on a pair of swim shorts I had and a tank top, and rejoined the girls.

The girls had showered earlier, so Linda, Peggy, and Mandy all went into our bedroom together to get changed, and as soon as Keith returned in a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt, Holly went off to do the same. I got the champagne out and set up the glasses as I waited, chatting with Keith as I did. As I popped the cork on the first bottle of champagne and set it out to breathe all the girls came out, almost together.

I set up the glasses and took some glances at the girls. Mandy and Peggy were both in long t-shirts, the hem barely covering their bottoms. Holly was in a pink baby-doll type nightie. Linda was wearing my light blue dress shirt, with the sleeves rolled up.

I poured everybody a glass and made a toast to the best friends a guy could have. With six of us we only had one glass each with only a little left at the bottom. But I had planned for this, and got out the second bottle and refreshed everybody’s glasses.

Peggy looked at each of the girls, a bit later, then nodded. Then each of them stood up, and took our now empty glasses from our hands. Keith was pushed to one side of the couch, I was pushed to the other. Holly then sat down in the middle between us, and I knew what the game was. While everybody was being positioned, Linda had gone into our room and came back with a kitchen egg timer. “Ten Minutes,” she softly said, then sat in Holly’s lap. Mandy settled into Keith’s lap, and Peggy slipped into mine.

And once again I was dueling tongues with Peggy. She was pressed tightly against me with her arms around my neck as we kissed. I lowered my hands to her hips, and she wasted no time in reaching down and moving them to her bottom. I caressed and squeezed her tight little skater’s ass as we made out, finally breaking away to kiss along her cheek then neck. I spared a glance at Linda and Holly, and they were similarly engaged. Except Holly had her hands inside the back of Linda’s panties caressing her bottom, and Linda was squeezing her breasts.

I could barely see Keith and Mandy on the other side, but assumed something similar was happening. So deciding these were the new rules, I took a chance. With one hand I slipped up to the waist and down into the back of Peggy’s panties, as the other slid up her side and cupped one of her small breasts.

It was small, and firm, and her nipple was obviously hard. I pinched her nipple through her shirt, feeling her arch her back to press it into my hand harder. My other hand alternated from squeezing one tight ass cheek and the other, occasionally caressing the crease between them to her delighted shivers as I nibbled on her ear. I moved back up to kiss her again and this time her tongue flowed into my mouth, into more gentle tongue caresses than the plunging duel she normally did.

We heard a soft “ding” and started to disengage from each other. Peggy leaned into my ear and said “You are a much better kisser than Carl is, Pete.” She then slipped out of my lap. She then moved over and crawled into Holly’s lap, and Mandy slipped over into mine.

Linda set the timer again, then said “Ten Minutes”. Then I was kissing Mandy, her breasts pushed into my chest as her tongue slipped into my mouth. I held her bottom in my hands, feeling her grind her breasts into my chest as we shared long tender kisses. After a few minutes she took my left hand and slipped it up to her right breast. I could feel how puffy her nipples were through the thin material. They were firm, and soft. A very nice handful as my other hand slipped into the back of her panties. Mandy moaned into my mouth as I was caressing her, and broke a moment later and she started to kiss and lightly bite my neck as I glanced to the side.

Yes, there was no doubt that Holly and Peggy were making out this time. They were still kissing deeply, and Peggy was grinding herself against Holly. Both of Holly’s hands were in the back of her panties, and Peggy was playing with her breasts. Except that because Holly had on a nightie, Peggy’s hands had slipped the top open and they were bare.

I started to caress my finger between Mandy’s bottom cheeks, as I let the fingers of my other hand tease and pull on her nipples. They were hard, and fat, and obviously very sensitive. As I did this she spread her thighs wider apart, and started to grind herself against me. Her pussy was right against my cock, and I instantly had a flashback to watching her grind against Peggy a few weeks before. However, much too soon the bell went off again, and we started to disengage from our partners. Each of the girls looked over at Holly, and she nodded. With a smile Linda crawled into my lap, and said “Ten Minutes” before we started kissing.

In my arms my baby was amazing to hold. Her skin felt so soft and it felt so wonderful to feel her grinding her crotch against me. We simply kissed and held each other, with one of my hands running through her now shoulder-length hair, the other hand caressing her back and bottom.

She broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck, so I glanced to the side. Both Holly and Mandy were squeezing each other’s breasts, and kissing like there is no tomorrow. Mandy was grinding their crotches together, and both were giving out soft sighs. I was wondering if ten minutes would be time enough for them when the bell went off again.

Peggy, Mandy, and Linda each stood up, followed by Holly. Each of the girls then hugged, and whispered something to each other. Then Linda reached out for my hand as Holly reached out for Keith’s. Peggy and Mandy were already converting the couch into a bed as we each slipped into our rooms and closed the door.

Linda immediately threw off her shirt, and yanked her panties off. Sinking to her knees she pulled my shorts off and started to suck my cock as soon as it was revealed. I was already hard from kissing the other girls, and I warned her I might not last long. Standing up, she then turned and got on her knees, her torso laying on the bed. “Get up here and fuck me Pete. Fuck me now before I explode!”

So I slipped behind her, and felt her hand reach between her legs to grasp me, then pull me into her. I held onto her hips as I started to fuck her, long deep strokes as fast as I could without losing control. I could feel her fingers under my balls, digging into herself, coaxing her own orgasm to come sooner.

Within a few minutes her back was arching and she was biting the blanket on the bed, muffling her cries as she came. I started to fuck her even faster, hearing my hips slamming into her. And a minute later I hissed as I thrust myself in deeply, feeling light-headed as I came inside of my baby.

When I finally slipped out of her we both crawled up into bed and each other’s arms. I asked her who’s idea this was this time, and she said it was Holly’s. They had discussed it when they were upstairs getting showered and changed, and they all agreed it sounded like a good idea. Mandy and Peggy later mentioned to her that they agreed because it would help put Carl and Mike into the past, and give them a much more enjoyable memory of this trip.

We could hear one of the girls moaning in the other room, and smiled as we shared a kiss. “OK lover mine, you gave me what I needed at the time, plowing me hard and fast. Now get inside your Linda and give me some good long tender loving.”

I kissed her deeply as I moved on top of her. I pulled back and looked into her eyes, whispering “I love you baby” as I pushed my cock against her lips, then slipped into her pussy. What then followed was about 30 minutes of long, tender, passionate lovemaking. She was able to reach orgasm two times before I finally let myself go and spent myself into her for the second time that night. Then with long tender kisses she rolled over onto her side and pulled me behind her, cuddling together as we drifted off to sleep at around midnight.

The next morning we got up, and after I took a quick shower I got dressed as Linda slipped in for her own shower. I knocked on the door softly and opened it a crack, asking if the girls were decent. “Come on in Pete!” Peggy called out, and I opened the door. They were cuddled up on the couch, the bed already put away. I got the coffee going and cleaned up a bit from the night before. I heard a soft cry coming from the other room, and wondered what was going on.

But not too much. I think I had a good idea, remembering the last time we were in a hotel room with a Jacuzzi tub. Finally Linda came out, dressed in tight jeans and a peach blouse. Peggy and Mandy then went hand in hand to take their own showers in our room as I poured coffee for everybody. Linda and I had just started to drink ours when Keith came out, saying that Holly would join us shortly.

“I guess she liked the tub?” I said with a smirk, to which Linda giggled softly and Keith blushed. We both teased him as he sipped his coffee until Holly came out. She looked well rested, and recently tousled. So the four of us drank our coffee and chatted until the girls joined us. And both had their black book bags over each shoulder, with their dice, figures, and notebooks. With a smile I went to my own backpack, and after telling them to close their eyes placed a copy of the Player’s Handbook into each of their hands.

They opened them and each gave a squeal, then showered me with kisses as the others laughed. First Mandy thanked me as Peggy kissed me, then Peggy thanked me as Mandy kissed me. And I did not miss that both girls had briefly slid their tongues into my mouth. We went downstairs once they had put them in their bags, and had the buffet breakfast as we discussed the plans for the day.

I had a presentation at 1, which would last for 90 minutes. We decided to hit the game floor for a bit, but there was a presentation I wanted to see on a revision to a superhero system in just over two hours. So we hit the floor, and soon I was running a group through Hedge Mage. It was a nice short adventure I had made, and only took a little over an hour.

I think the highlight was the characters Peggy and Mandy were playing. Peggy was playing a male elven ranger, and Mandy was playing his wife, a female elven cleric. And a lot of people were laughing when they would flirt with each other at the tavern, or when Peggy would deepen her voice when trying to talk in character. But only the six of us really knew the truth.

The presentation of the superhero system was rather good, and I picked up a copy as they were selling it at the end of the presentation. One of the authors was even there, and was signing copies as we bought them. And after I got it Linda nudged me and motioned with a toss of her head for me to look to the side. I looked, and grinned and waved at Gloria. She smiled and waved back, and nudged the guy standing next to her. He was a bit shorter than she was, and Asian.

Gloria came up and gave first Linda then me a hug. Then she introduced us to her husband, Roy. I introduced them to everybody else, and then Roy and Peggy had a brief conversation in Korean. “Sorry, but I really don’t know much. I was born in Long Beach, and only learned a little from my mom.” Roy blushed after saying that, and Peggy smiled.

Gloria told me that she got a perfect grade for the video that she had made, and apologized for not sending me a copy yet. She promised she would return the next day and would bring me a copy then. She had gotten so wrapped up in doing her Senior Year internship at the local PBS station that she had simply forgotten.

“Don’t worry ja-gi-ya, I can pick it up for you and be back before you are done with the presentation tonight. You go ahead and do your job, I will take care of this for you.”

That is when Gloria told us she was again taping my presentation today, as well as the presentation tomorrow. It seems that the last one she taped was being seen at conventions all over the country, and it was so popular that Mr. Cummings wanted her to do it again.

“But this time, I’m being paid to do it. I have a three man crew that is handling the cameras and sound, and it is not part of the school. The board I rented is not as nice as the one he donated, but it is good enough for a basic two camera setup.”

She then told us she had to start getting set up and would see us later. We decided to go out for lunch. I remembered a little place off the freeway so we drove over and had burgers as we chatted. “Roy is lucky,” Peggy told us. “It’s rough on Asian guys when they want to find a girl. You white guys all seem to have Yellow Fever, but it is much less common in girls. Far too many of my male friends comment on how unless they can find another Asian girl, they can never get a date.”

“Well, he is lucky in many ways,” Linda responded. “Gloria is a knockout, and Pete and I spent a lot of time talking to her at the last convention. And it seems that even if the internship does not pan out for her, she might be able to make a living like this, taping conventions and meetings for promotional purposes.”

After we finished we headed back and headed into the conference room. Mr. Cummings introduced me to the other members of the panel, and we could see Gloria and her team finishing up with the cameras. Linda was sitting next to her at the board, as Gloria showed her how it all worked. Soon we were in our places and the presentation started.

After Mr. Cummings introduced me, I described how the idea came about. I had an idea of doing a “Reverse Dungeon”, where the idea was to defend a place from a group of invading adventurers. It was an interesting concept, but did not work well in a traditional RPG setting. Since the players were working remotely, there was no sense of urgency or danger. If their avatars died, they just grabbed or made another one. I told them however I thought it was an interesting idea, and sent it off with a note saying it might work better as a board game. And that was exactly what they had done.

Then Mr. Cummings introduced David and Zack, the brothers who took the concept and turned it into a board game. They thought it was a great concept, but were struggling in how to turn it into a game. Then one of the brothers remembered a game called Magic Realm, which used hex squares for the map. Because of that, each game was different, and they used that idea to make the map. Once that was figured out, the rest largely came after many hours of trial and error.

“And this game works well for either two players, or a group. One of which takes the role of the Defender, the rest are the attackers. So in some ways it is like a traditional RPG game, where one is the game master.”

I then raised my hand, and when the brothers nodded I added “We are also working on a way to play without a GM. This means everybody will work together, or even a solo game is possible.”

Both brothers jerked at this, since I had not had time to tell them about this. But as agreed we then moved to a table that had the game set up. We then did a small dungeon, only three rooms where David and I attacked as Zack tried (and failed) to defend. He then described how experience and treasure could be awarded, so it could go from being a basic board game to an actual RPG in its own right.

The audience applauded as we finished, and all three of us were signing copies of the game that were being sold in the corner. Then Mr. Cummings took the three of us along with Linda into a smaller meeting room. “OK, what is this about solo play? I do not remember us talking about this before.”

I pulled out the first folder I had made for him. “I noticed that each tile has a number on the wilderness side. You simply make a map with the wilderness side up, orienting the numbers in the directions shown which will look all random. Then as they go through it, they flip them over revealing what is found when they open a door. You do it like a Flying Buffalo ‘Solo Adventure’, with a booklet saying what is in each room as they open it. Heck, you can even use the same idea to make much more complex modules to sell as expansions.”

All three of them looked at each other and laughed. “We had forgotten about those numbers,” David said. “We had them there mostly so we could replay a game by putting the same dungeon back together if we wanted to test a later rule change. And somehow they just remained when they were sent off to the printer. None of us ever thought of using them in that manner, I like it!”

“And to help sell expansions, you can throw in a few extra unique tiles. That way even those that do not want them for the adventure can put the tiles and anything else in them to use.”

We talked a bit longer, then I handed Mr. Cummings the completed Crypt of Sho Ka-Ling and he started going through it. He only read the introduction however, and closed it up. “Pete, just the introduction shows me the kinds of things I like to see. Tell you what, tomorrow morning we do a play through and see what others think. This is for up to eight players, so I will watch as you bring David and Zack here through it, and a few others. Is Kaos in this one?”

“Nope, every player is only a player this time. No hidden stooge for the group to deal with.”

“OK, so we run six other players through then and see what they think.”

I thought a moment, and then asked if I could bring in two others to play instead, making it four other players. “These two have not been involved in any way in the making or testing of the game. All they know of it is the name and that I have been working on it for over a month. So they will have as much info going in as David and Zack do.”

“Sure, that sounds fine. I will set it up for 10:30. I want to see how this one plays out before I actually read it. But if it plays half as well as Chaos, I think we have another winner. Oh, and if you will sign this, I will give you your first royalty check.”

I signed a form acknowledging payment, and he handed me a check for $375. I had no idea that they were already into their third printing. We talked a bit longer, and I promised I would get to thinking of ideas for a second Kaos adventure as we shook hands and parted company.

Linda and I headed back, but the next presentation was already underway. But Deana and my dad were in the back, and said they thought it had gone well. Deana told me she wanted to interview me in the next few days as part of an article on the new game. “This is the first time that they have done a traditional board game, and many in the industry are curious as to how well they will do. And I would like to find out more about how you came up with the idea.”

We all made plans for having dinner at our place next Friday, and the two of them headed off to do their own thing. Heading out into the game room, there were several people playing Oubliette, and seeming to enjoy themselves. We found the other four actually playing a game and sat back to watch.

It was fun to watch, and this time the defender won. Even though the party had been entirely wiped out, they all said it had been a lot of fun. We played a few other games for a few hours, and decided it was time for dinner. Everybody headed upstairs to change as I went and made another reservation for an hour.

And the girls really did a number! They insisted that Keith and I put on dress shirts and ties, to match their look. Three of the four of them were in knee-length or longer dresses. But I only really saw Linda, who had on the same tight-fitting midnight blue cocktail dress that hugged all of her curves that she wore at my first presentation.

And I know we made quite a sight, as I had Linda and Mandy on my arm when we entered, and Keith had Holly and Peggy. We got our table quickly, and heard a band playing in the next room. After an enjoyable dinner of steaks I asked the waiter if minors were allowed in the lounge. “Well sir, as a general rule no. But seeing as you are guests here, so as long as you do not try to drink alcohol and show your key when asked, nobody will bother you about it.”

So after leaving a nice tip we all got up and headed over to the lounge. The band was pretty good, mixing up current songs along with oldies. We were by far the youngest ones there, but we still decided to hit the floor and do some dancing.

Linda and I were just finishing a slow dance to Endless Love and decided to take a break when we saw Gloria and Roy come in. We waved them over and Roy smiled, holding up the tape. We shook hands and he handed it to me, saying I should be impressed how it came out. “Gloria is actually rather modest, but she really outdid herself on this one. I think you will be as impressed as everybody else is when you see it.”

We invited them to join us, and I was able to get the hat check girl to hold the tape for us until we finished. The eight of us were on the floor dancing when Keith got the idea to change partners. He came over and asked Linda, and she agreed. I looked at Gloria, and she nodded and after touching Roy on the shoulder she came over to me.

He then asked Peggy to join him, which left Mandy and Holly as the wallflowers so they returned to the table. But we all still had fun, especially me when a slow dance started next and I felt Gloria press herself lightly against me. “I think we may have lost those two for the rest of the weekend. Roy has been commenting he needed to work on his conversational Korean, and Peggy there seems to be the perfect one to do it with.”

And I said that since she was going to film the next presentation as well, they would have a chance to do so tomorrow. After the dance ended we decided that we were all going to turn in, and that we would see them tomorrow.

Once back in the room I again got the champagne ready as the girls went into the rooms and got changed. Once they came out Keith and I did the same, and soon we were all cuddled up with our girlfriends sipping champagne. Peggy and Mandy loved the idea of sitting in on the game the next day, and decided they would bring The Sylvans along as their characters. I just hoped the other players would not look too strangely at a short Korean girl playing a male Ranger, married to my girlfriend’s sister.

Finally Holly asked for our attention. “Guys, I know last night got a bit strange there. And as much as I enjoyed making out with each of you, I don’t think I can do that anymore. It really was lovely, but it is just not the same, ya know? So can we do something else?” We all thought for a moment, then Linda said “How about we repeat what we had done before on the floor? Just with three couples, no swapping.”

The four girls then went into the other room to talk, as Keith and I talked as I refilled the champagne. Within a few minutes they all came back to join us, the pillows from the second bed in our room in their arms. Soon the last of the champagne was finished, and we were all laying near each other on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.