Country Boy, City Girl
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

We pretty much spent the rest of summer vacation together, but that does not mean we were always fooling around. I knew I had a deadline for submitting new adventures, so I wrapped up the one that we had playtested and sent it off to Mr. Cummings, along with the issues we had encountered. The idea had been to try and reverse the usual scenario and had the players controlling various monsters and traps, and trying to wipe out a band of villains that was trying to invade and desecrate a temple. It was interesting, but did not play out as I had hoped.

In my notes I said it might work better as a board game than as a traditional role-playing game, and they might look into that. The group loved the concept I had, but the execution was almost impossible to play in an RPG setting.

I also had sent off an adventure I had made as an introduction adventure. It was also a combined city-wilderness-dungeon, but much smaller than Chaos in the Capitol. The party started in a small village, then had to travel into the mountains to battle a hedge wizard that was trying to drive people away from a mine. It was designed for players from levels one through three and was only six pages long, not counting random encounter tables and maps.

I was rather surprised when two weeks before school ended and the big LA Airport convention I got a letter of acceptance from Mr. Cummings. This time the check was $125, and said I would be getting a “Created by” credit on the game, for the concept. In it they said I should be getting a sample copy in the mail in the next few days, and that he were trying to procure an “alternative means” of publishing “Hedge Mage”, and if I would accept an extension on it until a decision was made and let him take a 15% cut in exchange for helping me get me a publisher.

Linda and I were making out on the couch as Mandy and Peggy were doing the same on the floor when the phone rang. It was Mr. Cummings, and he told me that they had gotten an agreement to publish the module in “Collective Wargames”. This meant that there would only be a single payment, no royalties involved unless they decided to republish it at a later date. And because it was not just a D&D magazine, they would be tweaking it to a “generic” game, with an addendum on how to adapt it to five other game systems.

“Oh, and we have agreed together to finance your attendance at the con. We have you set up for two presentations. On Saturday night you will be giving a presentation on Oubliette, and on Sunday you will be part of a panel for Collective Wargames on game design. Is the same arrangements as last time acceptable this time for lodging and expenses?”

I paused for a moment, then asked if it was possible to get a three room suite. “Mr. Cummings, I promised that my girlfriend’s sister and a friend could come along as well. Is there any way that they could have a room and admission?”

He paused for a moment, and I could hear him typing on a keyboard. “Well, I don’t think we can swing a three room suite, those are just too expensive for the budget. But we can make sure that the one you get has a pull out bed in the lounge, is that acceptable? We can do the tickets, no problem. And you will have to pay their other expenses yourself. But I see no problem with having the suite for six instead of four.”

Thinking fast, I told him that since the girls will get one room and us guys the other, to just make sure that one of the bedrooms has two queen-sized beds and it should be fine. “After all, four girls sharing a room will not be a problem, so long as the beds are big enough.”

“Son, that may make the parents feel better, but don’t go thinking that they will actually believe that, or that I believe that. But not a problem, we will play it like that. I will call to make the arrangements, just be ready.” When I hung up I told the girls the news, and they started to squeal and dance around. I filled them in on the “official” arrangements, and how we could make it work in actuality. Peggy and Mandy in the sitting room, and then each couple in one of the suites.

This time the only problem was with Peggy, but her mom finally put her foot down and her dad reluctantly agreed to let her go to the con. The next morning the six of us were at my place again. Peggy and Keith practicing a new Jethro Tull song in the living room with Mandy banging away on the guitar case as Peggy played the flute. I was fleshing out a new adventure when the doorbell rang.

It was Federal Express, with a delivery. After signing for the box I took it inside and we all gathered around the table to view Oubliette for the first time. To say it was impressive is an understatement. Instead of a traditional board, there were around 50 six sided tiles, one side with wilderness and the other with a dungeon. Placing them together made the playing field, and because it was random no two games would ever be the same.

One player was the wizard who was defending the base, and from one to six players were the attackers. The tiles were laid down with one side up, then flipped over to the other as they advanced during play. Points were given to the wizard for how long an encounter lasted, the longer it took to get past the defenders the more points the wizard got for future engagements. Essentially it was a war of attrition, but a good and lucky party could break through fast. And a good and lucky defender could wipe them out fairly quickly.

An addendum even provided a basic RPG type of character setting, so it could be played over many encounters, each time the wizard and players gaining strength through an experience point system. We played it all afternoon, and it was a lot of fun. Shortly before we packed it all up, there was a second knock on the door.

This time it was a letter, with the confirmation of the room reservation. Included was a pamphlet showing the room layouts, and six passes. We were all excited, and of course the girls all had to go out and do some shopping.

Keith by now had gotten an old Datsun, so the six of us piled into two cars and headed to the Galleria. Each of the girls got two or three new outfits, and I got a new shirt. When that was done we headed over to the game store we had been hanging out at lately in Reseda, and I did a test run of my newest adventure.

While not as exciting a Chaos, The Crypt of Sho Ka-Ling was a success, and I was going to clean it up and give it to Mr. Cummings at the convention. I had not imagined when I got into the agreement that being a professional game designer was going to be so much work.

When it was done, we decided that we would go skating that night at Parthenia. Mandy was going to stay at Peggy’s that night, so I dropped them off at her house before taking Linda to her apartment. While she got ready Keith took Holly home, and we would meet them at my place. Finally we all climbed into Scout, and headed to go skating.

But somethings were just not meant to be. At Reseda a drunk ran a red light, and hit the rear driver side, spinning us 180 degrees before he plowed into a light pole. Thankfully none of us were hurt seriously, just a few bruises. But all the parents were there within 45 minutes, and Scout was dead.

I almost cried when the tow truck arrived, and holding Linda’s hand I watched them lift it up and tow it away. One of the cops from the night at the park was at the scene, and he said there was no question who was at fault. The guy was unconscious when they pulled him from his wrecked car. Not from injuries, that was simply how drunk he was.

We all went to our homes, the plans for the night canceled. When I got up the next morning, dad was in the living room going through the paper as he drank his coffee. I asked him why he was not at work, and he said he was taking the day off. “Pete, I don’t know what to say. I know you loved that car. But I looked it over, and the frame is bent. No matter how much you paid to fix it, it would just never drive right again. The good news is, the other guy’s BMW is equally trashed. And I already made a call to his insurance company. It will take a few weeks, but I think we can get more than a fair settlement out of them for this. I have been looking through the classifieds, and here are some possibilities.”

He handed over the paper, and I looked at a dozen or so ads he had circled. All were in the $2,500 price range, and some looked good. He knew my tastes, and the vehicles circled ranged from pick-ups and Jeeps, to a Bronco, and an older Scout 800.

I knew I did not want another Scout. I had put so much work into mine, I could not bear to do it all over again. But then one caught my eye. I pointed it out, and he made the call. An hour later we were test driving a 1973 AMC Wagoneer.

It was very much like Scout, but bigger. This was a full sized truck, with four doors, and a hatch in the back like a station wagon. And unlike the Scout, it had Quadra-Trac. The gas mileage would be worse, but no more needing to get out and lock the hubs to put it into 4-wheel drive. The body was a bit rough, with some dings and a few rust patches, but the engine was in excellent shape.

So three hours later, I was arriving home with my new ride. Dad had been saving up to get a boat, but he said that could wait a bit longer. He would just take the cost out of the insurance settlement and get one next year. And once we got home he made a few more calls, and I was driving him in the Wagoneer to a rental car place.

He had gotten a two week rental out of the insurance company, neglecting to tell them we had already gotten a replacement. “Follow me” he instructed, and we then drove to a garage near the Airport. It seems the owner was the brother of one of dad’s co-workers, and after about an hour all arrangements were made. Fix all the body work, replace the carpeting, a new paint job, and reupholster all the seats. All for only $1,500. And a few other things like tune-up and oil change, and a few other things. Even recharging the air conditioning, something that Scout did not even have.

“Consider this part of an early Birthday Present. I already talked to our insurance company, and the appraiser is going to check your car out on Monday. But you can expect $2,500 for your old car, because of the condition and accessories you added. I will cover the remainder. We will pick it up next week, so it will be ready in time for the con. Until then, use my car, I will use the rental.”

I called Linda, but Rosie said she was still in bed, having a sore shoulder from the night before. But she invited me over and we were sitting in the kitchen talking when Linda came out. A few hugs and kisses and we decided to just go to a movie that night. Keith and Holly both thought that sounded great when I called them. None of us felt up to skating any time soon.

So come nightfall we were all cuddled up in the back ignoring what was playing as we made out with our girlfriends. Linda was in a pretty blue skirt, which made it easy for my fingers to slide down into her panties as I switched my attention between suckling on her nipples, and kissing her lips. I spent about a half-hour keeping her on edge, speeding up and slowing down without letting her go over. And it sounded like Keith was doing the same thing to Holly. And as was common they were holding hands.

I had her left nipple in my mouth and was sucking it firmly when I looked up and saw she and Holly were watching each other. Holly’s skirt was lying on the floor, and Keith was giving her similar attention. Deciding I had teased my baby enough, when I felt her getting closer I sped up my fingers.

We could all hear the sloshing of my fingers, and Linda started to whimper, then moaned she was close. Holly released Linda’s hand, and slid it up behind her head. Holly then pulled her in for a kiss. Linda did not orgasm as much as she detonated, as she flung her thighs apart wider and came hard on my fingers. All the while moaning into Holly’s mouth. And Holly was only a few moments behind her, hips bucking as she came on Keith’s fingers.

Finally the orgasms and kisses ended, and as Linda kissed me deeply and moaning softly, as Holly kissed Keith. “Wow, that was like so amazing, Holly!” Linda sighed once we all calmed down enough to take a break. “I loved it, and I think you loved it as much as I did!”

“I did. I remembered how we kissed each other’s hands, and decided this time I just wanted to kiss you. That was so intense. When I felt you cum, I could not hold off my own any longer. Just kissing you made mine even better.”

The girls bent forward and shared another brief kiss, then looked into each other’s eyes. Without a word said they then turned around, and each pushed us so our backs were against the corner between seat and door. Linda was pulling my pants off at the same time Holly was doing the same to Keith.

And I then watched as we each got a blowjob from our lover. Linda and Holly were using both hands and their mouths on each of us, almost like a race to see who could bring us to orgasm first. Holly was taking Keith with deep long sucks, her head bobbing and taking him into her throat with each push down. Her hands on each of his hips to keep him in place. Linda was using one hand to stroke me and the other caressing my chest as she bobbed her head up and down.

Keith lost it first, and Holly moved up and sucked on the head as she jerked him off into her mouth. A minute later my baby was doing the same to me, groaning as I came into her mouth. Then they both pulled up, and turning gave each other yet another kiss. After almost two minutes of deep kissing, they finally pulled apart, and looking at me I could see Linda swallowing.

They had actually shared our cum as they kissed! I glanced at Keith, and could tell by the look on his face Holly had done the same thing. Linda moved towards me, and I hesitated for only a few seconds before was returning her kiss. And I am sure that like me, Keith was trying to concentrate on the sight of our girls kissing with our cum in their mouths, and not think about the fact that we were surely tasting each other’s cum as we kissed them afterward.

One thing about an accident like I had was that you do not always realize the injuries that day. I had been suffering from a low headache since the accident, and on Monday I went to the doctor. A light case of whiplash, but nothing serious. He then had me go to a chiropractor, which I would do for at least two months.

Dad was glad it was nothing serious, and said that in a way it was a good thing. Needing medical treatments should help push the insurance company to settle faster as well as for more money. It was only two weeks from the convention, so I got to work finishing up the adventure, and giving test plays with Linda, Mandy, Peggy, Holly, and Keith.

Holly grumbled that she missed being Kaos, but I told her that gag would not work so well a second time. But that I had not finished with the character, and she was sure to appear again in the future. Since dad was bowling that night, we all decided to make it a night in.

Which meant Linda and I making love in my bedroom, Keith and Holly in the spare room, and Peggy and Mandy in the living room. After finishing our second round, Linda pulled on one of my dress shirts and I pulled on a pair of shorts, deciding to get something going for dinner. We tried to make enough noise in the bathroom and heading down the stairs so that we would not surprise Peggy and her sister.

Apparently, we did not make enough noise. As we turned the corner at the bottom of the stairs both girls were still stretched out on the blanket. And nude. And Mandy was kissing Peggy deeply, as Peggy was lying on top of her. However, unlike with Linda and I with me between her legs most of the time, one of Peggy’s thighs was between Mandy’s, and one of Mandy’s was between hers.

We stopped and watched. Even knowing it was wrong to do so, we could not help but watch them making love. They were kissing and moaning, and it was obvious that they were each grinding their pussy against the thigh of the other, and getting close. Peggy’s ass was flexing up and down like she was a guy, but no guy had such an amazingly smooth and tight ass. She was basically grinding her pussy up and down against Mandy’s thigh, who at the same time grinding her own thigh against Peggy’s pussy. Finally Mandy pulled Peggy’s head up and looked into her eyes with a look of love on her face and whispering over and over she loved her as she climaxed. Peggy was right behind her, cumming on her thigh.

We headed back upstairs, and once in my room Linda yanked off her shirt, threw herself on my bed, and started masturbating! I knelt on the floor next to her and wrapped my arms around her, kissing the side of her face. And within a few minutes she was bucking her hips, climaxing on and around her fingers.

“Oh god Pete, that was so amazing! I have never seen them make love before, and it was so sexy! Seeing them make each other cum was one of the hottest things I had ever seen! I had always pictured them eating each other out, or using their fingers on each other. I never once even considered that two girls could do it like that!” I told her it was, but we must never let them know we saw them. She quickly agreed, but said she would never forget it.

This time we made a lot more noise once we were presentable again, and called down the stairs we needed to come down. “Give us a minute!” Peggy called up with a giggle, and soon I was back in the kitchen, preparing the steaks as Mandy got the other two out of their room and Linda and Peggy prepared the veggies.

Soon the house was back as it should have been, and we were watching Keith and Peggy with Mandy and Holly going through “Never on Sunday” when my dad came home. He stopped when he came in, and watched along with us. “OK, correct me if I’m wrong, but that sounds like The Ventures on the guitar, but the lyrics are modified from the Petula Clark version.”

Keith said it was, and the inspiration had come from the record I had gotten him. They then talked briefly, and went into “Little Green Bag”. Keith sang lead and played, Peggy made “Shh” noises as if she had her tambourine to accompany him. Mandy as usual beat out the rhythm on the guitar case.

Dad was suitably impressed, having never really heard them before. Finally in order to show off what Peggy could do, they did “Bungle in the Jungle”, and he made them promise to invite him to see the entire group perform someday. Finally it was time for everybody to go, so Keith walked Holly home as the girls all climbed into the back of dad’s car. Peggy and Mandy made out all the way to Peggy’s house, and we saw Mandy grab her bottom as she got out and headed home. I exchanged hugs with Mandy and kisses with Linda when I dropped them off, and headed for home myself.

On Monday afternoon I was doing some more cleanup on Ka-Ling when my dad called. He told me to be waiting for him to get off work. The Wagoneer was ready, and we would be picking it up. I still had no reason why I kept my new car a secret, but I had told nobody that I had already replaced Scout yet. So I was waiting in front of the house when my dad got there, and we were soon on our way to pick it up.

And it looked great! All of the dings and rust were gone, the peeling fake wood contact paper had been peeled off the side, and it now had a midnight blue paint job top to bottom. The seats were now a matching dark blue cloth, as was the new carpeting on the floor. One change I did not expect was the new sound system. The stock AM radio had been replaced, and now it had an AM-FM radio, with a cassette player and auto-reverse! And four more speakers had been installed, giving it an incredible sound. And under the dash was my CB radio, which was the only thing dad had pulled from the Scout before it was towed away. Bill showed how the antenna could be quickly removed and put in the back when it was not needed.

So after going home I transferred some things from the garage and my room. Like some tapes, the “date backpack”, and a few other things. I then called Linda and asked if she wanted to see a movie. She said that sounded fine, and I was soon in front of her apartment. Mandy and Peggy were playing cards in the kitchen when I arrived, and after a kiss from Linda we got ready to go. I whispered to Mandy to give us five minutes then to come outside with Peggy and their mom.

Much like earlier in the year, Linda came out, then looked puzzled as she looked up and down the street, trying to find my dad’s car. Then she shrieked when I walked to the passenger door of the truck right in front of her and opened it up. “You son of a bitch! When did you get that?”

“Last week. My dad and I found it the next day. But it spent the last week in the shop getting some repairs and upgrades.” At that time Rosie and the girls came out, and all of them spent the next half hour checking it inside and out. Rosie was quite impressed, saying she was surprised I did not get something like a 280Z or some other sports car.

“Rosie, I just don’t get the point of one of those. The insurance is more expensive, and I have no reason to have something that goes that fast. This makes more sense, as I can carry a lot of things or a lot of people. Before the accident, we were talking about taking two cars down to the con. Now everybody can ride together, which will make going places together a lot easier. It was sometimes getting complicated to arrange weekends out. With Linda, Mandy, Holly, Keith, Peggy, Kimmie, and Julie. This has three rows of seats, so I can take all of us at once easily. And my dad has been planning on getting a boat, which we would have towed with Scout. This already has a tow hitch, so we can use this instead.”

“So what are you going to call her?” Mandy asked.

Good question. Obviously this could not be Scout, or Scout II. Then came ten minutes of all of us throwing out various names. Wave Rider, Blue Beauty, Bluey, Meat Wagon, Love Machine (Rosie shot that one down), The Beast, Shaggin Waggon (Rosie shot that down too), none of them seemed right. “How about ‘Blue Whale’?” Peggy suggested. I gave her a huge hug, and a kiss on top of her head.

“Peggy, that’s perfect! Blue Whale it is!” The sun was just setting as Linda and I headed off in Blue Whale to get something to eat. After dinner at McDonald’s, we decided to skip the movie and head straight to the Japanese Garden.

We walked around until it was completely dark, then climbed into the back. There was even more room to stretch out this time, it was bigger than my full sized bed. And we were soon both naked and I was laying on my back as Linda was sitting across my hips. I was buried deeply inside of her and she was rocking up and down, her head barely touching the roof each time she rose up. I held one of her breasts in each hand as she flexed her thighs, rising up and down. I looked down my body, and was greeted with the sight of my cock appearing then disappearing inside of her body as she rode me.

After we both reached very enjoyable climaxes, we cuddled up and talked. After cuddling and kissing as we cooled down, Linda cocked her head to the side. “Pete, this song has already played before. I thought this had a cassette, not an 8-track.”

“It does,” I answered. “It’s a new type. It automatically reverses and plays the other side when it finishes, so no need to pop it out and turn it over. It was a gift from my dad, and it’s great. No more listening to fifteen minutes of music, than five minutes of commercials.”

Soon she pulled me on top of her, and I slid back into her pussy and we were going again. With the extra room, she was able to spread her thighs wide and I got a strong pumping motion going as we moaned and groaned as we made love again, finally unloading myself into her for a second time that night.

Finally we were dressed and taking a walk before heading home while we talked about the plans for that weekend. We would leave early Friday morning and check out the con until the room was available after lunch. One thing we had all realized while looking at the room layout that was sent to us was that it was different than last time. The master bedroom had a queen-sized bed and a Jacuzzi tub, the other bedroom was the one with two queen-sized beds.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.