Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 26

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

That night when we went to bed, we went to my dad’s room. Holly and Keith were in the guest room, and the girls were in my room. Linda was in overdrive. As soon as we got into the room she was all over me, kissing me and taking my clothes off. I let her get me naked, then I took off all of her clothes.

We were in my dad’s queen-sized bed tonight. As soon as I had her naked I pushed her down on the bed and crawled between her thighs. Looking up into her eyes I started giving long slow licks on her outer labia. First I would kiss and lick up and down her right side, then repeat it on her left. Finally I started to lick slowly up and down her slit, barely parting them with the tip of my tongue as I slid it up and down the crease.

Linda was moaning, and one hand was twined in my hair as the other one was mauling her own breasts. She looked down and I saw her eyes were crazed with lust, so I reached up with my fingers and pulled her lips apart. She gave out a throaty moan as I did this, and started to lick between her lips. This time I was letting my tongue slip up and down the cleft between her folds, first between her inner and outer labia on the left, then repeating it on the right.

I spread her open a little farther, then slowly started to lick her inner folds. She was so very wet, and when I used my tongue to slightly penetrate her I was rewarded with a small flow of wetness which I eagerly licked up. I then pushed my tongue inside, and she moaned low and deep. I withdrew then pushed in again, then licked as deep into her as I could. I then moved up and started to give little butterfly kisses on her clit, still mostly covered by her hood.

“Oh yes, oh god yes Pete, lick me, lick my pussy,” she moaned. Her hips were squirming back and forth now, and it was harder to keep her in place. I continued to lick up and down each side of her clit, as I reached up and slid my ring and middle fingers inside. The clenching felt amazing as she squeezed down on my penetrating fingers.

She must have realized I was gonna move at my own pace and stopped trying to guide my head. She released my head and was now squeezing both of her breasts, alternating between squeezing her entire breast in each hand, then almost roughly pulling and squeezing her nipples. I spent several minutes caressing her inner walls as I started giving long slow licks on her clittie. It was starting to peek it’s head out of the hood so now I was licking directly over it, and she jerked each time.

I rotated my fingers inside and started to caress her topmost inner walls, searching for that slightly rougher area that always drives her crazy when I caress and massage her there. I did this several times, and felt her grow even wetter. I started to move my fingers faster and this time she let out a much louder moan. I suspect she was trying to be quiet because her sister was just down the hall.

Finally I decided I had spent enough time torturing her. I pulled my fingers out of her and sliding my arms under her thighs I used my shoulders to push them a bit farther apart and slid my hands up her belly. I saw her release her breasts and her hands lunged down to grasp mine. As soon as our fingers were entwined I sucked on her clit and started to quickly lick it.

“Oh fuck, oh god, so good, so good baby. Oh, oh Pete, I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum. I’M CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!” The last was a gasping scream as I finally pushed her over the top and her hips started bucking in my face, my head moving as best I could to keep her hard little clit between my lips and under my tongue. But I knew to stop licking, I mostly just keeping pressure on it as I lessened my suction. Finally she almost collapsed, the gasping breaths the only sounds she was making.

I basically reversed my earlier process, kissing and giving a gentle lick to each part of her genitalia until I finally was lightly licking her outer folds. I rose up on my knees and when I had slid up to look at her face, Linda’s eyes opened. “Oh god, just when I think I had learned everything, you do something like this! I was wondering if you were ever going to actually eat my pussy, you took so long.” But the deep kiss she gave me showed that she was not upset at all.

I cuddled up next to her, and gently kissed her shoulder. “I just wanted to take my time, that’s all. I so rarely get to spend that much time admiring and loving you like that, I wanted to make sure that every inch, nook, and cranny of your pretty little pussy was well loved.”

“Oh baby, that you did! Now my pretty little pussy needs another kind of loving.” Then with her hands she guided me onto her, then into her. I felt her inner walls clench around me as soon as I was fully inside of her, and she wrapped her arms and thighs around me as I started the slow deep penetrations that she loved so much.

After making love to her for ten minutes she was gasping and moaning, and I sped up faster. I felt her fingers clawing at my back, and knew she was almost there. I nibbled on her ear, and whispered that I wanted her to cum again, to cum on my cock. I nibbled her lobe after saying that, and she burst into her orgasm.

I held myself in deep, holding her tight as she rode the wave of pleasure until she finally relaxed under me, I tightened my muscles towards the end, and flexed my cock in her four or five times. She moaned as I did this, and clenched her hands on my back again. Then I lifted up so I could look into her eyes. She was chewing her lower lip and I started sliding in and out again.

“Oh, you didn’t cum yet? I thought you came,” she moaned, eyes locked with mine.

“Nope, not yet. Want me to stop? Are you sore?”

At that she bent her knees and pulled her thighs back so her knees were latched onto my sides. “Hmm, no, this feels amazing, keep going.” I lifted my knees up a little so I could get a deeper angle into her, and started flexing, sliding in and out of her again, and this time she could not keep quiet at all.

Her moans grew louder and louder, then turned to gasping moans as I pushed myself in and out of her. She was so wet that I could hear the squishy sounds as I slid in and out, in and out, in and out. And her right hand had moved up to the back of my head, grasping my hair and pulling it lightly. Then with a loud moan she came again. And like last time I used my muscles to pulse my cock in her several times towards the end of her orgasm.

I rested on her as she dropped her legs, and almost collapsed. Then I started to pump again. “Oh god!” he almost wailed. “Still?”

I shook my head. “You can’t tell I have not cum yet Linda?”

She shook her head. “I feel the pulsing, just like when you cum in me. But I’m so fucking wet there’s no way I could feel anything else going inside of me. I already feel like I’m flowing everywhere, and my ass is soaked. Go ahead baby, it’s your turn.”

So I started pumping faster, driving in and out, the squishy noises my cock was making in her pussy and her moans the only sounds I heard. I was moving faster, and finally starting to get to where I could not hold back much more and she was gaining volume, then screaming out yet another time. I started whispering “I love you” each time I pushed in, and her moans increased and she came yet again.

Finally with her fingers clawing my back I move to kiss her deeply as this time when my cock started throbbing inside of her, it actually was the arrival of my orgasm. And it was stronger than most times, since I had been holding back for so long.

We shared long tender kisses before she pushed gently on my chest, and I slipped off. It was with slightly shaky legs that Linda walked into the bathroom. After several minutes she finally came out and slipped into bed next to me, curling up on my side. “Seven,” she whispered into my ear.

“Seven, seven what baby?” I asked her.

“You made me cum seven times tonight. My legs feel like rubber.” I kissed her forehead, and she was already drifting off to sleep. I heard one other moaning girl in the background, and drifted off myself, still wondering which of the three other girls that had been.

I woke up to the smell of bacon, and got up. Linda had beaten me out of bed, so I grabbed a quick shower. After pulling on my briefs and a pair of sweatpants I went ahead and headed downstairs. Keith was sitting on the couch, while the four girls were all cooking breakfast. I went in to give Linda a kiss, when Holly shouted “Out, this is woman’s time. You go wait with Keith like a good little boy.”

I smiled and gave her cheek a kiss, then said “Yes Ma’am, as soon as I get some coffee.”

They were all wearing long t-shirts of various kinds. From Peggy in a pink one with that female cat cartoon on the front, Mandy in one that was tie-dyed, and Holly wearing a dark maroon one. Linda was wearing one of my white undershirts, and it was a bit shorter on her than the others since it was just a regular t-shirt on me. I swear only a millimeter or so of fabric was covering her panties.

I moved past Holly and was pulling a cup off of its hook when I heard a gasp behind me. I turned and looked, and both Mandy and Peggy were looking at me with shocked expressions, Mandy had her hand in front of her mouth. “What’s wrong? It’s not like you’ve never seen me without my shirt before.” And at that time, Holly gasped.

I turned and looked at her, wondering what game they were playing. I looked at Linda, but she was blushing. Now I looked down, wondering if I was poking out of my sweats or something. Then I felt Holly lightly run her hand along my back. At this, I flinched slightly.

“God Linda, you really tore him up last night!” I then felt Holly gently run her fingers along what must have been eight or nine deep scratches that Linda had put into my back the night before.

I went over and kissed my baby, and whispered “It’s OK.” I just shrugged and said “Battle scars, it’s not all that bad. And I guess it shows that she enjoyed last night.”

“Wow, I hope I get to enjoy it that much someday!” Peggy said, and we all laughed. Coffee in hand I went back to the living room and set down my coffee, then went upstairs to put on a shirt.

Ten minutes later breakfast was served, and we all gathered around the table to eat. We had already decided to go skating that night, and were wondering which rink to go to. Peggy mentioned that a new rink opened in Canoga Park, so we decided to hit that one. Finally all the eggs, bacon, and hash browns were gone, and we guys were banished from the kitchen again.

We settled in to watch some MTV, until it sounds like the girls were all done. Keith was at one end of the couch drinking a soda, I was at the other finishing my second cup of coffee. Finally the girls all came in. Peggy dropped into the couch between Keith and I, and Holly, Mandy, and Linda all stepped in front of us.

“OK guys, we have come to a decision. And this time we’re not even going to pretend it is some kind of contest.” Linda was looking at all three of us on the couch as she said this.

Holly took over next. “This is pure and simple a little make-out session. Remember the rules from the very first time? Well, that’s the rules for this time. And yes, we mean Pete’s interpretation.” She said this with a grin.

Mandy grinned, and finished. “Since there are four girls and only two boys, Holly and Peggy will swap out. That’s the only way this would work. Otherwise one of us would not get to kiss each of the guys, and there is no way I am making out with my sister! First everybody will get a turn with Holly, then everybody gets a turn with Peggy. And so you all know, if Holly is in Peggy’s lap or any of the girls is in hers, they are only going to hug.”

Holly nodded. “I ain’t got no problem with hugging, and I may give one or two soft kisses. But I don’t think I’m interested in making out with any of you. No matter how cute you three are.” She said the last with a giggle.

Then they all slipped into our laps, facing us. Linda in mine, Mandy in Peggy’s, and Holly in Keith’s. Linda softly said “Five minute sessions, maybe ten at the end.” Then she was kissing me.

I let my fingers caress her back and I caressed her face as we kissed. She felt wonderful in my arms, and as I let my lips trail kisses along her chin I glimpsed at the other two couples and saw them doing the same thing. Finally there was a soft ding, and with a parting kiss she got up.

Each girl moved towards me, with Linda going to the other end of the couch and settling in Keith’s lap. Holly settled in Peggy’s lap. Mandy sat in my lap, picked up the kitchen timer that Linda had put on the end table next to my coffee cup. She turned it, and said “Five Minutes.” Then her lips were on mine.

I let my hands caress her back and sides, feeling how she was a lot like her sister, but different. I could feel her slightly larger breasts pressed into my chest, and she weighed a little more in my lap as she squirmed tighter against me. I stretched out my hands on her back and let my fingernails lightly scratch down her back, causing a delightful shiver out of her which made her wiggle her chest against mine. Finally I started to kiss along her jaw, giving little nibbles before lightly chewing on her earlobe.

“I wanted to do this for a long time” Mandy whispered into my ear, then nibbled on it. I let my hands slide up to just under her armpits, then extended my thumbs forward. I let my thumbs caress up and down the outside of her breast for a few minutes before I let my other hand move down to squeeze her bottom. She wiggled in my lap, and took a deep breath. I kissed my way back to her lips, and we were caressing each other’s tongue when the timer dinged again.

With a soft parting kiss Mandy slipped out and Holly flowed into my lap. She set the timer, then said “Five minutes”. We started kissing again, and she was kissing me deeply. I felt again her larger breasts pressed into my chest, and flexed my chest muscles to press against her a bit more. I kissed along her jaw and took a peek.

Linda was kissing Peggy, and had both hands on her face. One of her hands was on each side of Peggy’s cheeks, and I could tell by her deep breaths she was enjoying herself. I even saw when Peggy moved her hands up to lightly caress she sides of Linda’s breast, and she gave a little shiver. I moved back and was kissing Holly deeply when the bell dinged again.

All three girls got up, and I am sure all 6 of us were a bit flushed. They quickly whispered to each other, and I took a moment to watch eight hard nipples poking out the front of their shirts before Holly took a seat next to me, and Peggy slipped into her lap. I saw Mandy climbing on Keith’s lap as Linda slipped into mine.

“Ten minutes” Linda said softly, then her arms were around my neck and she was kissing me deeply. I let one hand move up and caressed the side of her breast, feeling her shiver as I did so. My other hand slid down her back until I was caressing her bottom. Several minutes in she broke the kiss and started to kiss along my jaw, then down my neck.

I took a peek and saw that Peggy and Holly were cuddled, their foreheads touching as they looked into each other’s eyes. They were talking so quietly I could not hear them, but every thirty seconds or so they shared a tiny peck of the lips.

I shivered as Linda started to lightly nibble my collarbone, and I moved my hand to lightly caress the side of her breast. Linda softly said into my ear “Pete, this is not quite first time rules.”

“I know, but you’re my girlfriend so that doesn’t exactly apply.” I got a delighted purr in my ear as I moved my hand up under the back of her shirt and gently caressed her bare back and kissed her again until the bell went off again.

Then she was sliding off of me, and Peggy came into my lap. “Ten minutes” she said, then slid a hand behind my head and pulled us in for a kiss. I was amazed at how aggressive she was. Our lips had barely touched, and her tongue was sliding into my mouth. I placed one hand on the small of her back, and reached up to lightly caress her cheek with the other. Her chest, belly, and groin were all pressed against me, and I could feel her flexing her thighs as she ground against me a little bit.

All during that kiss her tongue would thrust in and out of mine several times, then tickle mine and I returned the favor. I moved the hand on her cheek down, and rested it on her side where I once again used my thumb to caress the side of her breast. At the same time the hand on her back moved down to squeeze and caress her tight little bottom. I peeked once again, and saw Holly and Mandy hugging each other closely, their entire fronts pressing together. I could see Mandy was whispering into Holly’s ear, and occasionally gave her cheek a light kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.