Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

About two months later I asked dad if I could borrow the car one weekend and he shook his head. I was a bit surprised, as he had said nothing about having to work that weekend. He looked right into my eye, and said “Well, it’s not work. I actually got a date this weekend.”

I gave him a big hug, and could tell he wasn’t sure how I would take that. “ I’m glad for you dad. Anything serious?”

“Nope, just going to go have dinner and see a movie. Maybe a drink or two afterwards.”

“Well good for you. It’s been over a year now, and mom wouldn’t want you to be alone forever ya know. Who is it, one of the gals from work?”

You could have knocked me over when he said “Nope, it’s that reporter I met at your convention, Deana. We got to talking that night and the next, and went out for drinks. She called me again a few weeks later to get our address, that’s how she knew where to send the draft article she wrote to you. We have talked a few times since then, and decided to go out together tonight.”

“Well, just remember to be home by midnight. And don’t get carried away. I’m too old to be having a baby brother!” I said teasing him. We both laughed, then he got a bit serious.

“Oh, we are nowhere near that stage yet. This is just dinner and a movie. Although I will probably be getting home at around 1:30 I think. We’re meeting in Santa Monica, which is about halfway for each of us. So dinner, movie, maybe a drink or two then walk around the pier. So 1:30 would be about right.”

I still remember the month before when I had gotten the letter with a copy of her draft article. I did not even think asking where she had gotten my address, I had just assumed Mr. Cummings gave it to her. I was surprised to read the article, and was pleased. It was really about the convention in general, but about four paragraphs were dedicated to me and the game I ran. “A surprisingly original and thought out adventure for a 17 year old boy who was new to the hobby,” was one of the phrases I enjoyed most I think. She also said it was going to be published in May, which was a surprise to me at the time.

I called Mr. Cummings after I read that, and he said that the check for $500 had already been mailed. And that he wanted me not only to appear as one of the speakers at the convention, he also wanted me to run it as an exhibition event.

Dad had just gotten home as we were talking, and I waved for him to listen in. When I told him they wanted me to speak and give an exhibition, he asked me to hand him the phone. “Well, how much is Pete gonna get paid for this. Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. OK, That seems a bit low still, uh-huh, OK. Yeah, I understand that it’s also for promotion which will help sell more which means he makes more. But you can’t expect them to pay for it themselves, or even do it for free.

“No, not two, four. Yes, do you think the demonstration would work half as well without Holly there? And do you think they are going to be together all weekend? Yeah, they are both 17, so what you suggested is just not going to happen. And I can guarantee if Linda does not go, Holly will not go.

“Uh-huh, yeah, exactly. Nope, nope, oh no way would that work! Uh-huh, uh-huh, OK, that’s better. Uh-uh, uh-huh. OK, I assume you will want to send us a contract to cover that? OK, OK, got it. OK, as soon as I get it I will sign and return it. Oh no, nothing personal. But I’m also his agent, so I gotta look out for his interest as well you know. Uh-huh, OK. Yeah, I will probably be there also. No, no, that’s fine. OK, will see you in May then, goodbye.”

I was a bit anxious until he smiled. Turns out dad really was looking out for me. He talked them into once again getting us comp tickets for the convention. And since I would be giving the presentation on Friday afternoon, running the adventure on Saturday afternoon and night, then doing a promotional signing on Sunday he got them to cover the hotel as well. As well as another $250 for me, and $150 for Holly.

“He first tried to say he would cover for a room in the hotel, but I told him no way. I reminded him that one of the reasons it went so well was because Holly was there. He then agreed that she should be there also, but you guys share a room. I think he got the idea that putting you and Holly in a single room was not an option. He then tried to suggest that she was not really needed, but I think he got it that the presentation would work best if she was there as the ‘Real Kaos’. Finally he said that he would put you all up in the hotel in a suite.

“And that would be a less expensive option, as opposed to renting two separate rooms. And I got him to throw in an allowance of $100 for food and $250 for your being there. The $250 is an advance, so that will also come out of your sales, but it guarantees you what $750 now?”

“$1,100, including the advance they already gave me and the allowance. But $750 are sales advances. They are really thinking this will sell a lot of copies I think.” So now I looked at dad more thoughtfully. “So, does this ‘dinner and a movie’ thing have anything to do with plans for the convention?”

“Well, maybe. Deana is of course going to cover this convention as well, and we were talking about spending some time together then as well. I guess we both wanted to see each other a few more times first through, in a more neutral setting.”

We chatted a bit longer, then I got my coat and went over to talk to Holly.

She invited me into her room and I sat at her desk as she sat on the bed. She also was surprised that my dad was seeing Deana, but thought it was good. “First relationships after a long term partnership rarely last for a long time. But at least it means he’s finally coming out of the mourning stage and starting to really live again.”

“Yeah, but it kinda kills the idea of going out with Peggy and Mandy together this weekend. We can’t fit six of us in Scout.”

She simply grinned at me. “Well, I’m sure Peggy and Mandy can have fun on their own. It’s not like they don’t already spend almost every weekend together. Sometimes when we go out with them it’s almost like there are three couples and not just two, ya know?”

She giggled for a moment after that, then stopped. She cocked her head to the side and looked at me. Then she just shook her head and said “Well, what else can we do this weekend then?”

“Well, dad will be gone on Saturday until after 1, so figure we can just skip the skating and hang out at my place instead.”

She nodded real quickly to that idea! “But don’t tell my parents that,” she whispered, and I agreed.

We went back downstairs to give her parents the news about what my dad had arranged, and we hit a bit of a wall there. Her dad had not been at all keen on the idea of the boys and the girls sharing a suite at a hotel. The four of us had quite a long discussion about that. He thought it was not a good idea, but thankfully her mom thought it would be fine.

“After all, it really is 2 separate bedrooms. Just with a common sitting room and kitchenette is all. I think they’ll be fine. And she’ll be going off to college next year anyways, so it’s not like you can watch over her forever.”

So shortly after his wife said that he nodded in agreement. And from the look her mom gave me, I got the idea that she not only knew, she understood. And that her mom controlled most of the family decisions. And I had the distinct impression that while her dad might not like the idea of four teens spending an extended weekend in a hotel together, her mom seemed to have much less of a problem with it.

I tried to call Keith at noon on Saturday to let him know I was going to pick him up, but there was no answer. I called Linda then and told her I would be a bit late. I was about to try calling him again, when he knocked on the front door. I let him in and told him to call Holly as I went to pick up Linda.

The month before I had mentioned how sexy I thought she was in a sweater dress, so she had bought several more. Today she had on her hunter green one that hugged her body in awesome ways. After giving my sweetie a kiss we drove over to my house. We walked in the front door, and Holly and Keith were already making out on the couch.

Holly got up and came over to give each of us a hug, then pulled Linda into the kitchen. So with a shrug I went and sat next to Keith. I noticed something laying on the seat between us and picked it up. I grinned and handed him Holly’s bra, which he quickly grabbed and stuffed into her purse.

About ten minutes later, they came back in and stood in front of us. “OK guys, Linda and I got into another argument. She insists that she’s the better kisser, while I think I’m the better kisser. We went back and forth, but neither one of us would back down.”

Keith grinned, and said “Well, why don’t you kiss each other? That way you could decide among yourselves. Pete and I can watch to give a spectator’s opinion.”

The girls blinked at each other, and looked at each other for a moment and blushed. “Naw, that would not work at all. We would still insist each was the better kisser. So you guys are going to have to be the judges of that.” And saying that Holly plopped into my lap, and Linda got onto Keith’s. And once again we leaned back and were making out with each other’s girlfriends.

I could feel Holly’s breasts pressing against me, and it was kind of exciting to realize she did not have a bra on this time. But I was being careful, running my hands only over her hips and waist. After about ten minutes she reached down and actually moved my hands up under her armpits.

As before, I let my thumbs reach forward and started to caress the sides of her breasts. But this time they were the sides of her breasts without a bra, only the thin cotton of her t-shirt between my thumbs and the side of her breast. And as I did so, she started to wiggle a little in my lap.

We broke as I started to kiss lightly along her jaw, making my way to her neck. Holly buried her face in my neck and softly sighed as she felt my kisses slowly moving up and down her neck. My thumb was now moving a little bit further forward, and was just rubbing along the crease on the underside of her breast. Still not actually groping her, but enjoying touching her.

I glanced over to Linda and Keith, and saw that he was doing the same thing. One hand was up high on her side and I could just see the tip of his thumb poking out from under her arm, and obviously it was caressing the side of her breast as well. But his other hand was rubbing her ass, so I thought I should also.

So I lowered my hand, and started to caress Holly’s much more voluptuous ass. She hissed in my ear, so I whispered that Linda was getting the same treatment. She kissed her way across my throat and took a peek, and wiggled her bottom against me so I continued.

Now Holly was in no way fat. But while Linda was built more like Brooke Shields, Holly was built more like Marilyn Monroe. Still sexy as hell, but simply in a different way. So I let my hands caress her bottom, occasionally squeezing, then lightly grazing it with a fingertip which caused her to wiggle a little.

We did this for over half an hour, and the sighs Holly would give me as I nibbled on her ear caused me to shiver a bit. Finally I felt a hand move my head away from her neck and I looked up and into Linda’s eyes. They looked a little glazed. And as I pulled back with a last little kiss on her lips, Holly leaned back away from me. They both slipped off of our laps and told us we had to say which was the best. So Keith and I got up and went to the other side of the room to try and decide.

We spent about a minute whispering, and decided to do the same thing the girls had done to us. We gave Linda points for being the cutest, but Holly points for being filling the lap more. We gave Holly points for being the best to hold against, but Linda for being the easiest to hold in the lap.

And the actual winners were Keith and I.

Well, the girls both liked that decision, and I was still giving Linda her reward kisses when Holly grabbed Keith’s hand and almost dragged him up the stairs.

Linda and I kissed for another ten minutes, and as I ran my hands along her back I felt that she was not wearing her bra. I pulled back and looked at her, and she blushed. “Well, when we decided to try this, Holly told me that Keith had already taken her bra off. Going out to get it would have ruined the surprise, so I thought I would do the same to make things even. Take me upstairs, now!”

As we walked past the guest room it was obvious that Keith and Holly had already started by the sounds. The bed was squeaking, and both of them were moaning softly. Once we got into my room I tried to pull her against me but she pushed me back. Quickly her hands dropped down to my waist and undid my buckle. She then opened the fly and pushed my pants and shorts down to my knees. And with a hand on each shoulder she gave me a light shove back. Since I was right next to my bed already I sat down and looked at her.

She looked into my eyes with a hungry look on hers as she reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. She lifted first one foot then the other out of her panties, which were now resting on her ankles. Then without taking her eyes off of mine she came and sat on my lap.

I felt her hand reaching between us and her eyes did not close until after she had lifted herself up a bit, then sat back down. My cock slipping up inside of her. Once I was fully inside she gave a long moaning sigh and closed her eyes.

Moving up and down slowly she pulled my lips to hers and kissed me deeply. I had my hands on her bottom now and helped guide her up and down as she fucked herself on my cock. Every so often she would wiggle her hips a few times, then start to move again. I tried pulling her skirt up higher as it was gathered up at her hips but she shook her head no, still not breaking the kiss.

So I left it in place as she used her thighs to propel herself up and down on me. Finally she broke the kiss and leaned her head back, moaning softly. “God, that got me so hot,” she moaned. “I suggested it as a joke, but Holly surprised me when she agreed. As much as I love you, I also enjoy making out with Keith. But ONLY when you are there with us. I would never do that without you. Oh yes. I even suggested that you or Keith would likely say that we should kiss each other.”

“Well, I’ve seen girls kiss before,” I said, pulling her tight against me so now she was simply grinding herself against me. “After all, every time we go out with Peggy and Mandy we end up seeing them making out in the back on the drive home.”

“Hmm, that’s true. You already get to see it, uh, but he has not. But would you like to? Should I kiss Holly sometime?” I kissed her for a moment as I thought about that.

“I don’t know. Probably not, although I think it would be sexy as hell. I already think that you would like to try with another girl again, someday. But I don’t think Holly is interested in girls at all. I even brought it up one time and she said it looked ‘grody’. Oh don’t worry, she was talking about herself. I think she suspects about Peggy and your sister, but I got the impression that she has no interest in other girls that way. Hmm, god you are so wet baby.”

I felt the fluttering in her cunt start-up and I knew she was close. Pulling her tight against me I kissed her deeply just as her orgasm was starting. She moaned into my mouth as she hit her climax, squeezing me tightly as she rode her pleasure out. Finally she was gasping and had her face buried in my shoulder as she gasped to catch her breath.

Moving again she started to pump her hips faster. I felt her hands on my shoulders as she started to slide all the way up so I was barely in her then back down again. It felt amazing and I looked into her eyes and told her so. “Don’t hold back baby,” she whispered. “I want to feel you cum in me. I want it so bad, feeling you pulse and spit your cum deep into my pussy. I want it so bad, feeling you filling me and knowing I have your love inside of me for the rest of the day. Go ahead, do it. Oh I can tell how close you are. Go ahead baby, shoot it in me, shoot it deep in me and fill me with your love.”

With a loud moan, I gave my love to her. It had been a week since we had made love and I gave her everything I had saved during that time. I squeezed her bottom tight as I saw stars.

We kissed for a long while, until I slipped out of her. We both giggled as I felt some of that love slip out as well and drip onto me.

“Oops,” she whispered, then giggling got out of my lap. She then went to the top of the hamper where my towel was from my shower that morning and handed it to me. She blushed then pulled her skirt back down, and walking with her thighs pressed tightly together went to the door and left to go to the bathroom.

I cleaned myself up with the towel, then removed my clothes and climbed back onto my bed. I heard a quiet conversation outside, and a few minutes later my baby came back in. After seeing me she reached down and pulled her dress off and laid it over the back of a chair. She then slipped in beside me and we cuddled together.

“Holly was in the bathroom so I had to wait. We both were talking about how messy you guys make us. But we both enjoy it so we decided to let you guys continue making us messy.”

“Baby, I’m curious. Why are you so insistent that Holly would not want to try kissing you?” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.