Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

The next morning, I woke up with Linda laying on her side and curled up in front of me. And as Holly had said, my cock was resting along her ass between her cheeks. “Good morning” she whispered, and turned her head to give me a kiss. I tried to pull her face around for a deeper kiss, and she pulled back, whispering “Shh.”

I listened, and could hear moaning in the next room. And the bed squeaking. And soft murmuring as Holly and Keith were saying things. Slipping out of bed Linda crept to our side of the doorways and opened the door on our side. I could hear them a little clearer as she slipped back into the bed and my arms.

“Yes, just like that baby, I know you like it. Go ahead, I know you like them, even before you asked me out I knew you could not keep your eyes off of them. Oh, oh yes I love it when you play with my nipples!”

“They are so hard Holly, and this feels so good, I love this! I love fucking you this way. You feel so good wrapped around my cock like this.”

Linda was looking into my eyes as we listened, her hand back around my cock. She was stroking slowly up and down, timing her strokes in sync with our friends in the next room.

“Yes, you gonna fuck them faster now? Yes, go ahead baby, fuck me faster, fuck them faster. Oh, are you close baby? Go ahead, I know you want to. Go ahead and let go, fuck faster, yes, oh yes, faster, faster! Oh god yes, fuck my titties Keith!”

Linda’s eyes grew open wide at that and her mouth opened into an O of surprise. Her hand was moving faster, and I kicked off the blankets so I could see her little hand around my cock.

“Oh yes, oh yes baby, go ahead, cum on my titties. Fuck my titties!” At that time Keith gave out a low groan and Holly went “Yes, oh yes. Hey! I said cum on my titties, your bastard! Not my face!”

At that Linda completely lost it, giggling into my chest and squeezing me with both arms, trying to keep herself from being overheard. Finally she started to calm down and we heard Holly say “No, you can take a shower after I’m done. You shower by yourself, asshole!”

Well, Linda and I had no problem showering together. We spent about 15 minutes washing each other, then after working each other to a fever pitch she turned around and bent over. With my hands on her hips she moaned as I felt her fingers directing me into her and I slid into her tight pussy again.

“Oh god! Oh Pete, you are so, oh you are so deep!” she moaned, as I started pumping in and out of her. I whispered for her to masturbate for me and she pressed her face against the wall, one arm and shoulder now supporting her as I felt my balls slapping into her fingers which were furiously rubbing her clit.

Now I finally had an idea what a “quickie” was, and why somebody would want to do this quickly. Within 5 minutes my baby was cumming on her fingers and my cock, and I came a minute afterwards. This time she quickly pulled herself off of me and turned around, kissing me deeply.

“Oh Pete, you felt so deep in me! It was like the first time, but even more so. You were pushing apart parts inside of me that had never had anything in there before. Oh, that felt good!” She then gave a little quiver in my arms.

We kissed for several minutes, then we both hurriedly finished washing ourselves off again. I was getting dressed as I heard her use the hairdryer to style her hair, and right after she shut off the hairdryer I saw the other door open.

Holly blinked in surprise, as usually both sides of the door were pushed closed if they were not both open. She looked at both of us, and asked if we were ready. I was just stacking all of the luggage by the door so I told her to come in.

Once I got back to the center of the room, I gave her a big hug and looked at her in concern. Her eyes were red, and it looked like she had been crying. I just looked at her for about 10 seconds when Linda came over. She saw the look in her eyes and gave her a hug too, asking Holly what was wrong.

“Wrong? Why nothing sis, what makes you think something was wrong?”

I looked and said “Holly, you look like you’ve been crying, and your eyes are all red. What’s wrong?”

At that she actually laughed and blushed. “Oh, nothing really. That clown in the other room had his fire hose set to spray instead of stream, and I got some of his cum in my eye. Burned like hell, and that’s why I was crying. Are my eyes red too?”

We both nodded, and Linda went to get some eye drops out of her makeup kit as I started to load the luggage into the back of Scout. A minute later Keith had joined me and soon we were making a final check before going to turn in the keys.

After breakfast we headed back and sat in on a game of Tunnels & Trolls. Kinda like D&D, but instead of six different kinds of dice, all rolls were with handfuls of regular game dice. It was a bit of a simpler system, but still fun. The guy told us they even had some solo dungeons that a person could play by themselves. So I made a note to check out something else in the sales room.

Some of the vendors were starting to pack up and put things on sale so I got some great deals, leaving this weekend with about six new games. At 3 we decided to go hang out in the tournament room and chat, which soon turned into making out until around 4:45. We got ourselves presentable right before Mr. Cummings and Joe joined us. A few minutes later dad and Deana came in and took seats next to Linda and Keith.

A few minutes later Holly and Keith left, and we started chatting about the game to come. Joe was excited to see how some of the changes played out. Everybody came in and the character sheets were handed out again. And this time it went much smoother.

The second fortress had made into an old royal hunting lodge, and the biggest shock came when this time the bard threw the dagger again, and hit. And healed an ogre that was retreating. It stood up straighter, and smacked him good before they killed it. They put dagger away, and would check it again later.

Then they get to the room where the mage was. They had almost the same idea as the previous group. They would open the door, and Kaos would let go with a lightning bolt. But before they opened the door, Kaos walks into the room and announces that they are there.

The battle was tougher, but Kaos just stood like a statue in a corner of the room and did nothing. When at last the battle ended, Kaos looked around like she is confused a moment.

“You fucking bastard! Like, you grody piece of garbage! Like, you are so dead that even the flies that infest you are already dead!” And as she screamed that she was kicking the corpse of the wizard over and over again.

Now they put it together a lot better. The notes talked about Kaos being put under a geas, and having no choice in her actions when conditions were met. But now that the wizard was dead, the geas was lifted. They looted all the treasure, collected all incriminating documents, head back to town. They were somewhat shocked it was the Captain, but were ready to confront him.

And like before, the Bard took the time to use his lore knowledge to figure out what the dagger was. So I handed over the card.

And a hail of paper, curses and laughter flew at me as they finally comprehended the “Dagger of Healing”. “Dude, you have a sick sense of humor!” the Bard said, then started to laugh.

They sneaked into town, and went to the King. They turned over all evidence, and the Captain was summoned and arrested. And finally, the rewards were given. Just under 3 hours of game time not including breaks. Everybody filled out the critique forms, and we are chatting about the adventure when I introduce them to Holly. Who was actually a plant and my best friend. And not just another player.

One of the girls asks if she really is a Valley Girl, and of course Keith decided to repeat his performance from the last con. Pounding on the table like it was a drum he starts singing “Valley Elf, she’s a Valley Elf”, and Holly rolled with it, once again going on about grody to the max orcs, and how the bazaar had some bitching Jordache chain mail and a killer Ray-Ban flail.

Everybody loved it, and I saw Deana writing down more notes. Dad said he was leaving, and soon the little party was breaking up. I saw that most of the rooms were now empty, and the staff was breaking everything down and turning it back into an empty convention hall.

Kieth and Holly curled up and fell asleep in the back on the drive home, it had been a long weekend. I held Linda’s hand the entire way home. Soon we were home and we were making out with our sweeties on the couch. I was kind of surprised that my dad was not home yet, but not worried. I guess he decided to stop off somewhere on the way home. At around 11:30 we walked the girls to Holly’s house, and I told them I would bring over their stuff tomorrow.

A little after midnight I was crawling into bed when I finally heard my dad come home. I just shut off the light and went to sleep.

The next morning I pulled out my bags and took everything to my room as dad made breakfast. Keith helped me separate everything into three piles, and soon it was reloaded and we were heading to Holly’s.

We guys hauled all of Holly’s stuff upstairs, and soon we were in the backyard with steaks grilling and us guys chatting in one area, as all the girls were in another. Keith had been dragging his guitar along all weekend, and was playing some Eagles as we all chatted, then went into Beatles. Finally all the steaks were eaten, and we were all relaxing.

We all hung out until around 8, when we all took off and headed over to the runway. Keith and I were sitting in the backseat with our backs in the corner between the seat and door, facing each other. And the girls were in each of our laps.

“Sis, was it what you expected everything to be?”

“Holly, it was everything and more. This was the most perfect weekend ever, I just wish it wasn’t ending. But now I know I belong completely to Pete, and he is completely mine.”

“We feel the same way,” Keith said in the back. “I’m even trying to talk Holly here to get a nightie like the one you had on the other night.”

“Well, I could loan her mine, but I don’t think it would fit her. She’s too big and tall to fit into mine” Linda said with a giggle. “Thigh-length on me is like groin length on her. And she is far too big up top to fit into it. I think the material would be stretched to the max trying to hold in her big boobies.”

We all laughed, and Keith grabbed her boobs and squeezed, saying “Hey! I like her just fine as she is, big boobies and all.”

Holly giggled and pulled his hand’s down, saying “Hands off there big boy. Last time you played with them you got a little rough and spit in my eye! We’re just gonna have to see when the next time is I decide you are able to play with them again.” Keith blushed, and we all gave him some good-natured ribbing.

“Well, that’s something I don’t have to worry about,” Linda said. Taking my hands she placed them on her breasts, and I happily cupped them in my hands, squeezing lightly. “And he’s nice enough to warn me before he spits so I have my eyes closed.”

We all laughed, and seeing this Keith tried to raise his hands again. But every time they came to rest on her breasts Holly moved them back down. She winked at us and held his hands against her belly. “There, stay right there,” she said and wiggled closer to him.

“So when do ya think we can do something like that again?” Linda asked.

“Well, I checked for the next conventions. The next big one is in May, three months away.” They seemed disappointed it was so far away. “But here’s the good thing,” I said. “This time the convention is in Santa Ana, which was even further away. It’s on Memorial Day Weekend, so another three days and two nights. So obviously that will help make up a bit for how far away it is.”

Everybody agreed, if nothing else it guaranteed we would have at least one weekend to ourselves in a few months. Then I felt Linda turn in my lap and press her lips against mine. I caught a glimpse of Holly turning her head and starting to kiss Keith, while she was moving his hands back up to her breasts.

The next weekend was kind of a throwback to our earliest ones. I met the “Three Musketeers plus one” after they got out of school, and since Linda knew I was going to wait for her they were coming out the front door five minutes after the end of school bell rang. I got more than a few looks as first Mandy threw herself into my arms and gave me a big kiss, then I got hugs from Kimmy and Julie before Linda said “Oh, is it my turn now?”. And after standing there pouting for a moment, she giggled and jumped into my arms, wrapping her thighs around me and giving me a kiss.

Finally everybody was ushered into Scout and we were heading to Linda and Mandy’s place to get ready. They all changed into sweater dresses (White for Julie, Yellow for Kimmie, and Black for Linda). Mandy changed into what was becoming her “skating outfit”, a tan skirt and a white button-down blouse. A quick bite to eat then we were driving to Reseda.

I had just opened the door and gotten out when Mandy pushed the seat forward and was climbing out of the back and walking to the door. Everybody laughed as she looked a bit embarrassed, then she came back and grabbed her skates and walked with us to the rink.

Peggy was already there, and doing a solo performance. She had her boom box playing and I thought it was an actual routine, until the song ended and she started another one. Then I realized she was just making it up as she went. But once again I was impressed at how good she was. Mandy was already lacing up her skates and waited until the end of the song and Peggy went into a curtsy. Then she skated out and the two girls gave each other a big hug.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.