Country Boy, City Girl
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

I woke up in the morning laying on my back as I felt Linda slip out of bed. I watched her tight little bottom as she walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I looked over at the clock, it was a little after 7. A few minutes later Linda came back and slipped in next to me and cuddled up against me and we shared a deep kiss. “So, how do you feel?” I asked her.

Smiling, she looked into my eyes and said “Freshly fucked”, then giggled slightly. I laughed along with her and kissed her again. “Also, a little sore. It’s a good sore, but still sore. Kinda like a leg muscle when you work it too much, kinda like that. I’ve had your fingers in me before, but never for so long, or so deep.” The last she said with a breathy sigh.

“Did it hurt, when I, when I first went in?”

“Hmm, well, kinda yes, and also not at all. It hurt, but it didn’t hurt, ya know?” With that she reached out and took my hand, and placing one hand around my index and another around my middle finger, she then spread them apart. I felt a kind of burning in the webbing between my fingers at how far apart they were being stretched apart.

“Feel that, where they are spread out? You can feel that they are about as far apart as they can go, and just a slight amount of pain? Kinda like a pinch but keeps going on? Kinda like that. I could feel you stretching me, all over inside. That I kinda expected, ya know? What I didn’t expect so much was how deep I would feel you inside. Fingers don’t reach as deep as your cock did. Or spread my so much.

“And Holly was right at how it felt inside. I could feel you pushing inside of me, and I could feel you sliding in and out of me, it was so wonderful. And when you pushed me down into the bed with all of your weight, it was a little hard to breathe but felt amazing. ‘This is what I was made for’ I thought to myself, feeling you in me and on me and kissing me, and loving me.

“And when you came in me, it was just like she said. It felt like you were even harder as you pushed in and out of my pussy, then you throbbed. It seemed to go on and on, and I could feel you sliding in and out with even less friction, and I felt warmer inside. I knew that I was even wetter then I was before, and it was your cum inside me.”

Linda kissed me again, then whispered “And you are still leaking out, I love it. But not as much as I love you.” During this talk, her hand had lowered to my cock and was stroking me to hardness again. So I reached down and let my fingers caress her pussy. She did indeed feel wet already, but also just a little sticky. But it was not hard to push first one, then two fingers into her. Linda moaned into my mouth as I slid them in and out, then she pulled me by my cock. Once I moved up a bit her other hand moved to my waist and she guided me on top of her. Then pulling up I let her guide me into her.

“Yes,” she hissed as I slipped back into her. Sliding in was a bit easier now, it only took a few pushes until I was fully inside. The lovely ripples of her muscles were still there as I felt her squeezing me inside. And the tightness as I went in and out felt wonderful. But this time I spent only a few minutes giving her the long deep strokes. We were watching each other, the look of delight as she felt me entering and exiting her pussy reminded me of how much I love her.

I pushed all the way in, then mostly ground myself against her. Her eyes lit up as she moaned softly, whispering “I can feel you rubbing my clittie! Oh Pete, keep going.” I kept going, as I felt her hands slide behind my back and grip me behind my shoulders. I kept going as I felt her legs rise, so her feet were by my knees and her knees were bent upwards. I kept going as I kissed her, trying to quiet the almost constant moaning she was making.

I kept going as I tried thinking of everything but my wonderful little lover under me and around me. Squeezing me inside as her hands and legs clutched me to her body. I kept going as I felt her legs wrap around me and her ankles latch on behind my thighs. I kept going as we had to break our kiss, her panting growing harder and she bit her lip to try and quiet her moans. I kept going as her hips started rocking back and forth.

I kept going as she moaned out loud, saying “Pete, fuck me, fuck me, I’m cumming!” I kept going as moments later I was collapsing on top of her, her lips on mine as I pushed all the way in and came inside of her. After a lot of kissing and squeezes, Linda looked up into my eyes. “Oh baby, that was the best yet! It feels so much better when you’re in me. And that one felt like it was never going to end! I don’t know if it was a multiple or just one long one, but I’m not sure if I can even move.”

I felt my wilting dick slip out of her, and we both gave a soft moan. I kissed her again, and she went “Oops” and dashed into the bathroom. I then heard the shower start, and looking at the clock I saw it was just after 8. I got up and tapped on the connecting door. Keith answered “We’re up”, so I grabbed two plastic bags and put all of our dirty clothes into them. Linda’s in one, mine in another.

I had just finished laying out my clothes for the day when Linda came out, a towel wrapped around her body and tucked in, her hair with a towel wrapped around it. We shared another kiss and I let my hands roam up her sides, before she slapped my bottom and giggled, saying “Scoot!”

I took a quick shower, and came out with a towel over my shoulder and finally learned something. How girls got into those amazingly tight pants. Linda was laying in the middle of bed, pulling them slowly up on one side, then the other. But when she got to her hips, they would not budge anymore. She laid there for almost two minutes, and I enjoyed watching. Finally she looked at me, a look of frustration on her face. “Pete, grab the bottom and pull.”

So I grabbed the bottom of the jeans and helped her pull them off. She gave a sigh, and said “Those were my favorite ones too.” I looked into her eyes, and she nodded. “These were the ones I wore our second time together, the night we met at the movie. But my butt and hips have gotten a bit bigger. I haven’t worn them for a few months, and I thought I would wear them again today. But nope, not gonna happen.”

With that she rummaged in her suitcase and pulled out another pair. These were much looser fitting but we still shared glances and smiles as we each got dressed. Finally we shared another kiss then Linda went and knocked on the door. “You guys decent?”

“Oh sweetie, we aren’t decent but we’re dressed!” Holly called back, so giggling Linda walked in. I was right behind her. Keith was lying on the bed, sitting upright with his back against the headboard. Holly was in his lap, leaning back against him. “So, ready for some breakfast and gaming?”

I nodded, and soon the doors were locked, backpacks in the back. We drove to McDonald’s for breakfast before heading back to the con. Holly let her hand brush against mine, and she looked into my eye and threw her head back a bit, so I knew she wanted to talk. I kissed Linda and told her that Holly wanted to talk for a bit. She smiled and nodded, then went and gave Holly a big hug. My best friend looked a bit surprised, but held her. Linda whispered something to her, then kissed her cheek. Grabbing Keith’s hand she led him into the front of the hotel.

Holly reached out and slipped her hand onto my arm, so I bent it and let her lead me in a walk around the grounds. “So I guess I don’t need to ask how things went last night. Pete, she is positively glowing! And so are you. If I didn’t know better, I would think it was your first time too.”

“In a way Holly, it was. Last night was incredible.”

“I know. I could see the evidence of that, since when the phone rang the second time it was still running down her thigh,” she said with a giggle. “How many was it last night?”

I just looked at her and smiled. “Oh come on, tell me!”

But I just smiled, and said “A gentleman never tells.”

Holly gave a pout, and just said “That’s OK, Linda will tell me. I know it was at least three though. Twice last night, and again this morning. And she does seem to be walking a little tenderly, we may be jetting out early again tonight. I remember my first time, I was sore for a couple of days. Oh, get that frown off of your face, it’s a good thing. And it gets easier, trust me. In a way, I’m jealous.”

I looked at her and asked why. “Well, from what it sounds like this morning, she was able to have an orgasm, and a good one. I’ve never been able to do that until I got with Keith. I was only with one guy before him, well, two really but one don’t count. But he could never last long enough, ya know? Oh it felt good and I enjoyed it, but five minutes and he was done.”

I asked her how she and Keith did last night, and she giggled. “The phone rang right in the middle of our first time. I saw stars when he jerked out I tell ya, that smarted. Trust me, never try to pull up and out at the same time as you roll away from Linda. Our pussies are not designed to have something slide out at that angle. But Linda looked hot in that little outfit.”

I raised my eyebrow at that and she giggled. “Yeah, I saw it before. In fact, I was the one that pointed it out to her when we were at the mall last week shopping for some things for this weekend. Linda thought it looked lovely and had to try it on. I tried teasing her and let me take a look, but she said no! We’ve been almost naked before, trying on clothes and things. And we had no problem changing for bed in front of each other when one of us stayed over. It kinda surprised me when she said that.

“But now I think I get it, she wanted you seeing her in it for the first time, not me. I thought Keith’s eyes were gonna pop when he saw her in that! He was back on and in me before your phone rang. So for all of us this has been a special weekend. Knowing that for two nights I can cuddle up and sleep with my lover. It’s amazing. By the way, what is it with you guys and hard-ons? That you wanna wake up and stick them between our butt cheeks?”

I laughed, and told her a girl’s bottom was made almost perfectly to rest there, and she slapped my arm. We were laughing as we went back into the con together, and soon I was watching a completely new game. It was kinda cool, World War I in Europe, but involved no dice. Seven players were gathered around a table, just talking. They would go off in twos and threes, then come back and talk with others. Finally one guy looked at a clock and said “One Minute!” Two pulled off and had an angry chat, then came back just as time was called.

Then came five minutes of them writing on pieces of paper, and dropping them in a box. Then after the last paper was inside they were pulled out one by one and pieces moved around. One of the other bystanders was explaining that it was called “Diplomacy”, and there were no dice involved. No random chance, it was mostly about how well you could convince others to do what you wanted.

Linda came up and kissed my cheek, saying she was gonna hang out with Holly a bit. I looked into her eyes and asked if she was alright. She looked into my eyes, then blushed a little. “No, I’m fine, just girl talk, ya know?”

I nodded, and watched the game for about an hour. The guy explained how the moves were played out, and when about halfway through Russia and Turkey (which had been fighting tooth and nail by this point) suddenly turned and became allies and invaded Italy and Germany, the spectators like me applauded. France and Germany swore until a passing con volunteer told them to watch the language. At the exact same turn, Germany and England had combined forces and attacked France. Germany tried to stay alive by moving into France. But when France was gone England did not stop and plowed right into Germany as Russia finished off Italy.

Finally the game ended, a Russian-Turkish-English alliance said that they were the winners. OK, yet another game I had to buy. It looked awesome, I just hoped that I had friends that were good enough friends to play with. It really was a game of trust, and cut-throat statesmanship. I saw one of the guys was wearing a button on his chest. I had seen one day before, but not understood. Now I fully understood what it meant. “Diplomacy Player, stab other side”.

A while later I was sitting with Keith in the open game hall when Linda slipped into my lap. At almost the same time Holly slipped into his. We kissed our girlfriends, then chatted about what we might do next when a call came over the intercom asking for “Mister Culver to come to the registration desk”. We all shrugged at each other, and giving Linda a kiss she stood up, then we all made our way to the front.

It was Mr. Cummings, and two other guys. Introductions were made, and he suggested we go to the game room we were assigned. One of the guys was their lawyer, the other was his senior editor Joe Reagan. Joe came up and shook my hand. “First of all Mr. Culver, this is one of the most original adventures I have seen in a long time. When Brad told me about it, I was curious. Most people set them up in a dungeon, but the first part was outside. And it was like part comedy, where ultimately the players were fooling themselves. Finally when I saw the finished thing you sent us last week I read through it twice, then dragged in three different playtest groups. And they all loved it. I did a little polish on it, and that’s what we would like you to play tonight and tomorrow.

“First of all, here are the characters we created. In tournament games, players do not bring in their own characters, but have them pre-made. That way for a tournament the playing field is level so that the judges can determine who won based on player ability, not what they came in with.”

I spread them all out and looked them over. Kind of generic, but no one player overpowered, they did all look about equal.

“And here is Kaos. We did the same to her, they are all now levels 8 through 10, that seemed to be a bit better. And we adjusted her “random actions” table a bit, adding a come new actions, removing a few others. And here is one other note,” which gave her yet another geas command to try to get the group to report to the Captain at the end of the first part, so he would know of their progress.

“We also more fully wrote out the geas, to explain she was at the gate looking for any group of adventurers to enter that looked like they might become a threat. You had placed great hooks in there, and I could tell you had a great idea. But you wrote this out one step at a time, not with an entire campaign from front to back in mind. That’s OK, most of us do that when making adventures. Especially at the beginning.

“Now here is the key, this is really not a tournament module. You have to pull them in, with Kaos knowing about a lot of it, but not all of it. This geas is conditional, and it will be guiding her subconsciously. So the Kaos player has to know in advance, you can’t just throw this on anybody. Do you have a Kaos for tonight?”

I then told him that for tonight Holly would again be playing Kaos. “Like, how ya doin guy! Like, this is gonna be the most bodacious quest thingie, ya know what I mean? Like, totally tubular, ya know?”

All three of them cracked up at that, and saw where I came up with the “Valley Elf”. It was decided that about thirty minutes before the adventure started Keith and Holly would wander around the con, then join the other random players who wanted to try the adventure. And we had to not let anybody know that we knew each other.

“OK, on to business. Pete here was not aware that you were only 17.” Brad meant Pete Brubeck, the lawyer. “So yes, you can’t sign the publishing options. But here is a copy for your agent, we would like it back signed by Friday. We’re going to go ahead and give you the check, and once we get the contract back we will let you know and you can then cash it.”

Mr. Brubeck then cut in “And all of you will need to sign the non-disclosure agreements. Don’t worry, everybody that plays or sits in is going to be signing them. This is purely intellectual property, and some publishers have been known to try and poach off of others. Not saying TSR would, but just to use a name we all know. Some might send somebody to the con as a spy to scope out new game ideas. This spy might like the idea then backward engineer it and try to beat us out with it.

“Now we trust TSR, even though we have had a few legal issues in the past with them. But that was all over rights and royalties, not theft of any kind. But there are some smaller companies, largely garage operations run with a copy machine. They will crank out a couple of hundred copies and sell them mail order or at cons like this at $5 a pop. Those are the ones we are most worried about.

“You four have ‘inside information’, so your disclosure agreement is a bit different. The players will have one that says they can talk to the media or other publishers and give them general information, but no specifics. Basically, they can say something like ‘Oh the game was great, and there were some good surprises’, but not say talk about the seven dwarves.”

We all signed, and thanked them for the passes. After getting some more ideas I said we would see them at 5 to prepare. Right before we headed off for lunch I called Mr. Flushing and he gave me his fax number. So I went to the hotel desk, and paid them $5 to send him a fax of all the paperwork we had gotten.

After lunch I called my dad, and he said that they agreed the contract was fine as written. It was pretty generic, and laid out how much I would make. The first $250 was a guarantee they had first right to publish, that was all mine no matter what. When the game was published I would then get an additional advance of $500, against the sales. I would get 10% of all net sales, with further payments made quarterly once the $500 advance had been paid back. If the adventure did not sell that many copies, that was the publisher’s problem not mine. They were also asking for the right of first refusal for any other works for the next three years.

We talked over the changes, and I told him that the changes were acceptable. I got a call to the hotel lobby. My dad said that he had the revised contract, and there was no reason he could not swing by to sign it. So at 5 when we entered the room and handshakes were made all around. I introduced my father as my agent, and dad handed over the revised contract.

“Hmm, very shrewd,” Pete said, and looked up with respect. “I can see you have a good lawyer, Mr. Culver.” I’m not sure if he meant my dad or me, but I did not ask. Misters Brubeck and Cummings talked it over, and then they smiled.

“OK, this is acceptable. With a small change. $250 for the option for every adventure submitted as an option to publish we can accept, provided they are of suitable quality. When Pete submits one, we will then submit it to a three person board of gamers who are not our employees for determination if it is publishable. If at least two out of three agree, we will exercise that option. That way we can not just keep you on hold forever and not tie you up while not publishing anything.” My dad and I both nodded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.