Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Linda looked at me and said, “Stay out here”. I nodded and put the bag in the kitchen. At this time I could hear that Mandy was crying in her room, and heard Linda go in and start speaking to her quietly. I went and sat on the couch, wondering what to do next.

I could hear Mandy still crying but talking with Linda when the bathroom door finally opened. Peggy came out, and it was obvious she had been (and still was) crying. She looked like hell, but her clothes were back in order. And she looked scared.

“Pete, can you take me home please?” she said in a soft voice. “I think it’s best I go home now.”

I told her to have a seat and went and knocked softly on Mandy’s door. Linda opened it a crack and I caught a glimpse of a still distraught Mandy as I told her Peggy wanted me to take her home. I saw the look on Mandy’s face was panic, and Linda whispered that they would be out in a moment, and to not go anywhere.

I told Peggy to relax, and that the girls would be out in a moment. I took a seat on the couch, and Peggy was sitting on the love seat with her knees tight together, her clasped hands resting on her lap. Almost the perfect picture of a schoolgirl that was in trouble waiting to see the principal.

Finally Linda came out and walked over to me. She sat next to me as she gave a little sigh, then looked at Peggy. Now she looked really scared, but Linda just smiled at her.

“Peggy, you’re not in trouble. And I’m not mad. So just relax, Mandy will be out in a minute.” I got up real fast and went to the kitchen and grabbed a dishtowel from the drawer. I brought it in and smiled as I handed it to Peggy, right before I heard Mandy come out of the bathroom and come join us.

By that time I had sat next to Linda again, and taking a deep breath Mandy went and sat next to Peggy. She almost defiantly reached over and grabbed Peggy’s hand and held it in her lap.

“Girls, I’m not mad, and you’re not in trouble. And no Mandy, I’m not telling mom about this, and I’m not telling your parents Peggy. If you want I can have Pete leave, but I think that there should not really be any secrets between the four of us. I trust Pete, and I believe he would never talk of this without our permission. Mandy, do you want Pete to stay?”

Mandy looked into my eyes, then nodded. “Please stay, Pete. I trust you, and you are like my big brother.” Linda looked at Peggy, and she also looked into my eyes, then at Mandy. Mandy nodded to her, and then she softly said I could stay.

I think both Linda and I gave a soft sigh of relief. Linda asked them how it had started, and it seems it pretty much started that first night. They had started talking about dating, as neither of them was allowed to do that yet. They had done a few “practice kisses”, and when they got tired and decided to go to sleep. Peggy had a full-sized bed in her room, so when they went to her house that night they were soon both in the bed and after talking for forever she said they fell asleep.

In the morning when Mandy woke up she was lying on her side, with Peggy curled up behind her. And her hand was resting on her breast. Peggy said “I honestly did not know, I had done it in my sleep!” Mandy shushed her, and Linda smiled and said it was alright. “Pete does the same thing, I understand.”

“I felt her hand, and it kinda felt good, ya know? But it scared me a bit. I laid there and she was asleep, and I wanted to keep feeling that cause it was so nice. And I felt her legs on mine, and my butt in her lap, and it was so comfy. So I snuggled back and went to sleep again. When I woke up later, her hand was still there, and I just reached up and rested my hand on the back of her hand.”

“That’s when I woke up,” Peggy said. “I realized where my hand was, and I think I kinda freaked. I tried to pull away, but Mandy held it there. From there, we just kinda started playing around.”

The four of us talked for about a half-hour. Mandy’s interest in skating was honest and she was getting passionate about it. Her relationship with Peggy had no effect on that. “Even if I wasn’t allowed to see her again, I would still keep skating! I love it Linda, And, well...”

“And you think you may love Peggy also,” Linda softly said, smiling at both of the girls. By now their fingers had intertwined around each other. Mandy looked at Peggy and nodded, and Peggy nodded back.

“Mandy, I gotta ask. Don’t get mad, but are you, ahhh, do you think you may be a lesbian?” Linda asked.

Mandy quickly shook her head no, at the same time Peggy did also. “No sis, we actually talked about that. I remember a conversation you and I had a few months ago, when you told me you not only loved Pete here, but were in love with him. I’m not sure if I got it then, but I do now. I still like guys, and I still flirt and hang out with cute guys at school. I see Adrian, and I still want to go out with him sometime and hopefully he will kiss me someday. I also love Peggy, and have told her so. But she knows I am not, like in love with her. Ya know?”

Peggy nodded at that, and said she felt the same way. She had never been romantic with anybody, and that Mandy was the first person she had ever kissed, or been intimate with. “Like Mandy, I like guys also, a lot! I have never really ever been attracted to girls before, but with Mandy it’s different.”

Mandy nodded along, and said “Same.”

“Well,” Linda said with a sigh. “This is really not all that unusual. Lots of girls have crushes and fool around with their friends. Most do not, ahh, get as involved as you two do, however. It may be a mutual crush, or you two may be bisexual. But it is really not all that uncommon.”

She paused a moment, took a deep breath, then continued. “I had something similar when I was about your age. But we just kissed and fooled around a little, that was all. And it only happened two times. Give Pete and me a moment to talk, OK?” They both nodded as Linda and I went into the kitchen. I got a pot of water out and filled it with water before putting it on the stove. I gave her a big hug as she squeezed me back. “Pete, what do we do?”

“Why should we do anything? It seems like neither of them is forcing the other, and they’re both happy. They both like boys, so it’s not like they are going to run away together. And at least they can’t get each other pregnant,” I said, which got me a chuckle and a soft kiss. “I say, nobody but us needs to know. I don’t care who she’s seeing, as long as she’s happy. But they have got to be more careful!”

Linda nodded and I put the pasta into the boiling water and set the timer. Linda and I continued to talk as I stirred the noodles and got everything out, and fifteen minutes later I had the chicken fettuccine alfredo on the table, with the garlic bread.

Peggy and Mandy were just hugging each other as we went out and told them lunch was ready. As we started eating, Linda told them the ground rules.

“OK girls, first of all you must never EVER do anything like that ever again unless you are in your bedroom, or somewhere that nobody else catch you. If it had been mom, I don’t wanna even try to imagine how she would’ve reacted. She would have unquestionably freaked out though. In your bedroom, in Peggy’s bedroom, anywhere else private. Not on the living room sofa!”

Both girls blushed and looked down at that, but nodded.

“OK, my turn,” I said. “If you are with Linda and me, and only Linda and me, you can act as a normal couple. Hold hands, cuddle, even kiss. But nothing more than kissing!” I admonished. “As much as I enjoyed the peek, I do not think any of us wants a repeat of what happened today, do we?”

Both shook their heads, with blushes that went clearly down their chests. “Now for my ‘big brother’ speech. Mandy, be careful. I love you like a little sister, and always will no matter what. But Peggy is older than you are. Do not hesitate to tell her if something does not feel right. If you want her to stop, tell her to stop. I know it’s natural for a younger person to follow the directions of the older one.” Linda nodded as I said that. “But if you need to stop something, do not hesitate to do so. And if Peggy says no, that also means no.

“Now Peggy, the same thing goes for you. You are older, she may automatically take a back seat and let you be in control. But if she says no or stop, you’d better stop. I won’t threaten to thump you like I would a guy, but just remember I don’t ever want to hear you took advantage of her, errr, more than you already have that is.” The blush had just started to go away and returned with a vengeance on both of them. “If you still wanna go home now, I’ll take you. But I hope you’ll stay with us until after we go skating tonight as planned. Do you want to do that?”

She looked at Linda, who smiled and nodded. She looked at Mandy, who also smiled and nodded, then gave her a small kiss. Peggy then sat upright for the first time since we got home smiled and said “Yes, I wanna stay.”

“OK, fine. I’m gonna go get the dishes. You guys go ahead and talk. We’re not gonna make the afternoon session I don’t think, but we can catch the evening one. You three go ahead and chat, I’ll be back in a bit.”

When I came back in about fifteen minutes later, everybody was much more relaxed. The girls were giggling a bit, and all three of them blushed a little. I sat next to Linda and put one arm over her shoulder, and she snuggled in against me. Peggy and Mandy looked at each other a moment, and did the same. Peggy slipped her arm behind Mandy and Mandy snuggled in against her. “Sis, you said you had something similar. Can I ask what happened?”

Linda blushed, and looked into my eyes. I just smiled and squeezed her. “OK, just realize I’m not gonna say who, but you and Pete will probably figure some of it out I’m sure. Right before I turned 13 I was sleeping over with two of my friends. We were talking and gossiping, and one of us wondered what it would be like to actually kiss a boy. We were sitting on her bed, and somehow the three of us ended up exchanging kisses. Kinda like what you two did I imagine. Just hands on hips or shoulders as we kissed. Nothing really sexy or anything. No tongues, just three girls having some naughty fun.

“A few weeks later one of them was over here spending the night, and, ahhh, one of us brought up that night, and the other said it had been fun. And we ended up kissing again. We spent about a half-hour laying on my bed kissing. This time tongues got involved and we laid there and kissed until we both went to sleep.” Linda had a soft smile on her lips as she recounted this.

“A week later I was at her house, and it happened again. Sometime during the kiss one of us had our hand on the breast of the other. Maybe 30 seconds later we both had broken apart, and we were both really embarrassed. We agreed that it was fun but we had better stop. And that was the last time it happened. I was already dating guys, and it just never happened again. Now, it’s just a happy memory of two girls having a bit of fun.”

Linda looked into my eyes as she said that, and I smiled and gave her a soft kiss. Mandy actually came over and hugged her sister, and said it started kind of the same with them. But they both liked it a lot and kept going. “So tell me sis,” Mandy said, with a bit of a glint in her eyes. “Who suggested what, and who touched who on the breast?”

“I ain’t telling that!” my baby said, and we all laughed.

Eventually the chatting died down, and Mandy told Peggy she might want to go and wash her face. She gave both Linda and me a hug, then went into the bathroom. Mandy then gave us hugs as well, and kissed us both on the cheek, thanking us for being so understanding. She gave a shy smile, then went to her bedroom. When Peggy came out Linda just pointed to Mandy’s bedroom. She blushed and went in to join her.

Linda then took my hand and pulled me up, guiding me into her bedroom. We soon cuddled on her bed and were exchanging long but tender kisses. Finally I was looking in her eyes, and softly asked “So who was it babe? I know who you must mean, it could only be the Three Musketeers. But who was the girl the other two times?”

“I told ya, I ain’t saying. Why, does it really matter?”

“No, not really” I said. “I was just wondering if I should fantasize you kissing and grabbing the boob of a cute blond girl, or kissing and grabbing the boob of a cute Vietnamese girl, that’s all.”

“And what makes you think I grabbed her boob?”

“Well, I think if she had grabbed you, you would have said she grabbed your boob. And I think you would have, errrr, encouraged her. But you didn’t say it that way, so I can only assume you grabbed her.” Linda just looked in my eyes, and nodded. “Do you still, think about it sometimes?”

“I used to, sometimes. But not really anymore.”

“Because of me?”

She nodded and gave me a kiss.

“Do you think if not for me, you might have tried again? With her or somebody else?”

She bit her lower lip and chewed it nervously, then gave me a slight nod. “It was exciting, and I guess I’m still kinda curious what it would be like with another girl. But that’s all it is really, curiosity.”

I hugged her tight, and kissed that lip she liked biting or chewing on. “That’s OK. Like you said, it’s natural to be curious. And I gotta admit, it was kinda sexy seeing them like that.” I got a smack on the chest for that, of course.

An hour later we heard a small knock on the door, and Linda said to come in. Mandy pushed the door open, and saw us simply cuddling on Linda’s bed. We saw Peggy’s head right behind her. “Linda, you know mom doesn’t want Pete in your bed!”

“Well, mom’s not here. And as you can see, we’re only cuddling, nothing else. And we’re both keeping secrets of this weekend, right?”

Mandy blushed and nodded. And after giving me a small kiss Linda said we should get ready to go skating. So after finishing lunch, I put the last of it in a bowl and Linda wrote a note to her mom and told her that dinner was already in the fridge for her. Then we loaded up Scout and headed to Skate!

Soon we were all on the floor and having a good time. Several of Mandy’s friends came around and got introduced to Peggy, and soon she was showing all of them some of the things she had learned. Linda and I just held hands and skated, enjoying watching Mandy showing off a bit. At the announcement of the second couples skate Peggy came up and took my hand, and with a smile Mandy took her sister’s. Soon we were with our new skate partners.

“Pete, thank you for this afternoon. Yeah, I guess that time I pushed her a bit. But only a bit, ya know? I think it excited both of us we might get caught, but I honestly thought we would hear you come back.”

I nodded. “Well, next time you might wanna lock the door, ya know? Linda just opened it, and from where you guys were sitting, there was no doubt what was going on.”

She blushed, and nodded. “But I can understand what you see in her, she really does have pretty boobs,” I whispered softly.

“Pete!” she exclaimed. I was not sure which scandalized her more. That I was admiring her girlfriend’s boobs, or the boobs of my girlfriend’s little sister. Then she giggled and nodded. “Yes, she does.”

Once I was skating with Linda again, we talked a bit and skated. Finally, she asked “Is it me, or are they a bit more subdued this time then they have been?”

I nodded, “I think so. Remember, at all the other places Mandy was a relative stranger. They were rinks far away, this was basically Mandy’s home rink. There they were on Peggy’s home turf, so it was her rules I guess. And since everybody at those knew she’s a competitive skater, seeing two girls holding hands and practicing moves was not a big deal.

“But here, almost everybody knows Mandy. They might not understand her doing more than the minimal skating while holding her hand. I admit, neither of us really saw that coming either. I tell ya, when you opened that door at first, I thought they had torn up the living room while we were gone. Then when I looked inside I was kinda surprised.”

“And you don’t have a problem, honest?”

I squeezed her hand. “Nope, it’s Mandy’s life, she lives it how she wants. I guess I just want to know she’s happy. Nothing else matters, does it?”

“Nope, not at all.”

The next couples skate I was expecting to skate with Mandy. But apparently, Adrian finally got up the nerve to ask, and I saw the two of them holding hands and skating. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Then I saw Peggy come to a perfect stop in front of this Asian kid I recognized from school, and soon she was holding his hand as they skated together.

Nope, definitely not lesbians in training. Just two girls having some naughty fun.

On the drive home I said we would take Peggy home first. But I don’t think they were paying much attention, as Peggy had slid into Mandy’s lap and they were making out in the back shortly after we got on the street. I smiled and winked at Linda, and decided to take surface streets home instead of getting on the freeway.

Linda and I had already discussed this. We had decided that we would allow them to kiss and make out on a drive like this, but there would be no stops at the park or anywhere else to encourage them. Besides, they had the advantage where there would be no problem with one spending the night with the other. Or even sleeping in the same bed. That was an advantage neither of us two had.

On the thirty minute drive to Peggy’s house I did glimpse a few times that they did let hands go to the front of each other’s blouses, but neither went inside. So I guess technically they were sticking to the agreement, or at least close enough.

They gave their goodbye kisses during the last five minutes of the drive when I said we were almost there. They both got out, and Linda and I both got hugs. Then Peggy hugged Mandy for a bit longer than would be normal before picking up her skates and bag and went into her house. Then I drove the girls home.

We all walked into the house and saw a tired looking Rosie eating the dinner we left her. We told her how most of the weekend went, and that there had been no problems. She thanked us for leaving her dinner, and wondered where we got it. She was a bit surprised when Linda told her that I had made it.

“Wow, a gentleman who takes his girlfriend’s sister out with them on dates, that can cook! If I was half my age I might try to marry you!” she said, causing us all to laugh. We sat and talked about the weekend, and Rosie said it was mostly boring, with her taking notes and handing her boss files for the most part.

I asked her what she did, and she was surprised I didn’t know. Linda said with pride that she was the Executive Assistant of the senior vice president of one of the biggest defense and industrial firms in the area. I whistled, suitably impressed.

“Actually, I’m the senior executive assistant, he has three of us. Which means I generally don’t go on trips like this. But this was a last-minute thing, Robert called in sick the last two days and Sandra is in her third trimester. That means I was the one that had to go. And I do appreciate you watching the girls like this.”

I told her it was no problem, it was a great weekend, and she had a comfy couch. We all three laughed at that, and I told her that we had invited Peggy over as well, and I hope that was not a problem.

“Nope, not if it was Peggy. She’s welcome here any time. Now if it had been a boy, that might have been a different story however.” Thankfully Mandy gave out the expected response of “Mom!”, and we all laughed. Finally Linda and I were laying on the floor in her room and cuddled, when I said I was a bit surprised at what I had seen earlier in the back seat.

“Well, I guess I had kinda thought that Peggy was the more, I guess dominant one of the two. When they couple skated, she seemed to take the role of the boy. Especially when they skate danced. But in the back of the car, she is the one that climbed into Mandy’s lap. And she was constantly looking at Mandy for approval before she agreed with something. I just thought that was kind of backwards. After all, I almost never crawl into your lap.”

“Well, mostly because you would squash me,” my baby giggled. “Besides, Peggy is also a girl, and does not want to be a boy. I think they just kinda, I guess, ya know, like take turns? Sometimes I guess Mandy would take more of the girl role, then at other times Peggy would. Ya gotta admit, when we came in the house Peggy was unquestionably in the boy role, ya know?”

We both giggled at that, and in my mind I could again see the brief minute or so I spent watching Peggy’s bottom as she knelt in front of Mandy with her face buried between her thighs. I whispers that it was kinda sexy.

“So,” she purred into my ear, “Did you like it? Would you like to see it again? Or even with me and a friend maybe someday?”

“Baby, are you talking actually, or intellectually?”

“Is there really a difference?”

“Well, would I enjoy seeing two girls making out, or making love. I think like most guys I would find it sexy. But would I want to see Peggy and Mandy again? Probably not, she’s too much like my sister, ya know? And to be honest, I think I would get too jealous if it was you and somebody else. I only want you to myself.”

“Good answer”, she said, then started kissing me.

The next week was a frenzy of making plans for the con. And finishing the details for the campaign. And a dozen other things. Finally I had the next quest continue where the last one left off and threw in a note they had found in the second part from an unknown leader instructing the orcs to mass for raiding the city.

Of course they wanted to go after them. Long journey to the ruined fortress the ogres were in, big battle, finally reach the lowest levels only to find that things were not quite what they thought. Kaos was not only a chaotic character as explained, but she was also in on the setup, but not willingly. There was a geas upon her that caused her to attempt to lead the group to their demise. When they entered the lowest level right before they were going to open the door to meet the final boss, I handed Holly a note.

“You are under a geas, and have to spoil the ambush and can not prevent yourself from doing so. As you pass through the final doorway there is a button on the wall that you were told would warn the person in the next room. Unable to stop yourself you push it. And when the battle starts you are to run away.”

She looked at me with a look of shock in her eyes. But the party knew Kaos was their strongest mage. So they made their plan to have Kaos launch a fireball in and then they would pour into the room. But instead, Kaos pushed past the mage preparing to launch his own fireball into the room, disrupting the spell. She hit the button, and the door crashed open. Then they heard footsteps running away as Kaos fled the dungeon.

Once again, bedlam ensues. Big battle, half of the party is unconscious before it’s over (but nobody dies). Healing the injured depletes the cleric. When going through the desk they find more notes among the papers. Including one that talks about the true ringleader, and the pawn being given her orders.

“She does not wish to do this, but she has no choice. What she wants does not matter, she is under my command. She knows that she must warn me before they attack and she must not harm me. Of she does, she will surely die.”

Then everybody looks at me in shock. Holly looks like she almost wants to cry when she hands them the note I had already given her. Keith holds her and gives her a big kiss and they take off to find Kaos. She is hiding outside of the fortress and Keith then does something unexpected.

He drops all of his weapons and armor, and walks towards where Kaos is hiding, telling her that the understand, and know about the geas. And that nobody is mad at her, and just wants her to come back. Holly looked at me and I nodded back. She then rejoins the party. And they all realize that with the wizard dead the geas has been lifted. Then going through the rest of the papers they find out the true mastermind is actually inside the city. And it even names him as the Captain in charge of the city watch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.