Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

On New Year Eve my dad went out to a party, and so did Rosie (and no, not together). We all got permission from the parental units to have a small party at my house. Just us. Holly and Keith, and Linda and I.

Oh, and Mandy too. Yeah, we were also on babysitting duty. Not that at being fourteen next month she really needed a “babysitter”. But it was one of the conditions for the girls getting to stay over for the night.

So we hung out, listened to music, and danced between joking around. And everybody danced with everybody. One of the best parts early on was when we were chilling out and Keith was going on about the album I had got him.

He had brought along his guitar and a small portable amp, and had been plucking out some tunes. Linda and Holly were chatting on the loveseat, and Mandy was sitting in my lap. A few times in the last month she had taken to calling me “big brother”, which actually gave me a bit of a glow. Being an only kid, I had always wondered what it would be like to have a younger sister. And now I seem to have had one adopt me.

“Dude, that’s so radical! I mean, it’s like 60’s stuff, kinda like the Beach Boys but instrumental. I knew who they were, because of Hawaii 5-0 of course, and I knew most of the songs on the album. But the way they were played blew my mind!”

He then went into a slightly up-tempo version of a song I already recognized. The girls stopped chatting as they heard, and they were all going “I know that song!” And while The Ventures played it instrumental, Keith started singing. “Oh you can kiss me on a Monday, a Monday, a Monday, it’s very very good. Or you can kiss me on a Tuesday, a Tuesday, a Tuesday, in fact I wish you would.”

By the second verse, Linda and Holly had both joined him, basically as background vocals. “Or you can kiss me on a Wednesday, a Thursday, a Friday, and Saturday is best. But never ever on a Sunday, a Sunday, a Sunday ‘cause that’s my day of rest.”

At about the half-way point when Keith was playing the bridge, the girls whispered together for a moment. When they finished all three of the girls went and hugged him, and Holly gave him a kiss.

The three of them chatted quietly for a moment as Mandy sat on my lap again, and soon they were starting again. But this time, it sounded different. Now the girls were singing it with the traditional lyrics, but Keith was singing slightly different lyrics.

(Keith) Oh I can kiss you on a Monday, a Monday, a Monday, it’s very very good. (Girls) Or you can kiss me on a Tuesday, a Tuesday, a Tuesday, in fact I wish you would.

They spent about 30 minutes on it, and when Keith finally stood up he gave both girls a huge hug. “I think with a few more changes, this might work out pretty good! Here, let’s see if you can keep up.

They went through it one more time, but this time the girls (including Mandy as she had vacated my lap to join them) were all singing the first line as the woman, and Keith would sing the second line as a man. It was, different. Not quite a duet, and not quite romantic either. And with a guitar and speed more like what Van Halen would play, it was not exactly soft either. But neither was it metal. And every other verse they were switching who would sing the lines, first the girls, then Keith. Then the next line Keith went first, followed by the girls.

He went to the kitchen and started pulling out his music book, so we knew he would be busy for about a half-hour writing up the score and arrangement they had just made. So I went and pulled out my dad’s copy of the Ventures record.

They all listened, and it sounded similar to what Keith had done, but still different. But there were no vocals on this version, so when it finished I pulled out the Petula Clark version and put that one on.

This was the version all of them were familiar with, and finally Mandy asked what it meant. I asked her what she thought it meant, and she said she thought it was about a girl who wanted her boyfriend to give her at least one day off from kissing her. Holly coughed when she said that, and I laughed. But looking at Linda, I could see that she had thought the same thing.

“Oh, no Mandy. But also, yes in a way.” I said. “You see, the girl singing is a prostitute. And Sunday was her day to rest.” I then sang one of the later lines for her. “Or try to kiss me on a gray day, a May day, a payday, and see if I refuse. And if you make it on a bleak day, a freak day, a weekday, why you can be my guest.” As I sang it, I emphasized “pay day” and “you can be my guest”.

Both sisters were now blushing a little, and giving naughty giggles. I guess they never realized that what sounds at first like a love song was actually about a hooker who simply needed a day off!

Holly then said “He’s right, ya know. Like, a few months ago I was watching PBS, and like they are always showing these old movies, especially foreign ones. I came in partway through, and it was like a Greek movie ya know? The movie the song’s from is really like, about a prostitute.”

During the rest of the night we did some smooching, and Mandy was visibly tired near the end. When Dick Clark was counting down the ball dropping at midnight I gave Linda a deep and loving kiss as she was sitting in my lap, as Keith and Holly did the same. After we broke I pulled Mandy over and gave her a much softer kiss, but still felt her melt a bit against me.

Shortly afterwards, the girls were all going in the guest room to sleep. Linda and Holly on the sofa bed, Mandy in one of our sleeping bags on the floor. Keith was in another sleeping bag on my floor, and of course I was in my bed.

At around 2 I heard a soft tapping on the door. It opened, and I saw Holly poke her head in and I waved her in. Keith was just starting to wake up when she leaned over me and whispered “Linda’s downstairs”, then dropped to her knees so slide in with Keith. “No sex,” I whispered and she nodded back as I slipped out of bed and grabbed my robe.

I got downstairs and saw Linda sitting on the couch, a knee-length shirt with Culture Club on it with a robe half-open over it. Soon she was in my arms and we were kissing. I knew girls generally did not wear their bra to bed, so I was slightly amused when I slid my hand down her back to her bottom to realize at least this time some did not wear panties to bed either. Or maybe she wore them to bed, and took them off when she came downstairs.

After a while we felt like we needed a bit more privacy. So I pulled the pillows off the couch and put them on the floor behind it. This way, somebody peeking down the stairs wouldn’t see us. Then Linda and I laid down, pulling my robe over us.

We were like that for several hours, and we made each other feel very good, several times. Every time Linda got close to climaxing on my fingers I would kiss her deeply to muffle any sounds she might make. The third time she once again dug her fingers deeply into my back as I slid three fingers in and out of her cunt, and leaving her in a daze afterwards.

The final time was in a lovely 69, and as she got closer I had to pull my face back to tell her to quiet down. That final one she was moaning into my thigh until she finally peaked then relaxed. That time after she finished her orgasm Linda turned around so she could face me then took me back into her mouth and took me in deeper than ever before. I could see her in the soft light and we were looking into each other’s eyes. She pulled up, seemed to take a deep breath, then pushed herself down.

And down, and down, and I gasped as I actually felt her take my cock into her throat! Then she started making these swallowing movements and I could feel her throat rippling around the head of my cock and the end of my shaft. She was down maybe ten seconds, then pulled back. I could hear a soft “plop” as she pulled fully off then sat there breathing deeply. Looking up into my eyes, she softly whispered “I finally did it”, with what looked like pride in her face. She then bent her head down, and did it again!

Now I finally understood what was meant by “deep throat”. As she worked on my cock and I got more excited she looked into my eyes, then pulled her head off and whispered “when you cum, do it when you’re all the way in. I want to feel you gush down my throat” and started sucking me even faster. Finally I warned her I was close, and as she felt the throbbing right before I came she took me down her throat again.

Oh, it was amazing! I could feel her throat gripping and squeezing as she was swallowing, and I shot my cum straight down her throat. Finally she pulled herself up then climbed up on top of me and we kissed over and over again.

Afterwards as we relaxed I asked her how she was finally able to do that, and she whispered “Lots and lots of practice.” I tried pressing her a bit more, and finally she admitted “I’d seen Holly do that with Keith, and one night when I was at her house I asked her how she did it. She told me she had a cousin that taught her.” I could see even in the darkness that she was blushing.

“She went downstairs, and came back with two hot dogs! She said her cousin taught her the secret was in learning to suppress the gag reflex. And she then showed me by taking the hot dog all the way in her mouth and down her throat. When she pulled it out, Holly said that is what her cousin taught her, that I should try it myself. But of course once it got to the back of my throat, I gagged and felt like I was choking. She said that’s the reflex, and if I kept practicing it would get easier and easier. So for almost two months I’ve been practicing with a hot dog or anything else, including your cock. And she was right! Each time I did it, I found I could take it down a little more, or keep it down longer. And tonight I finally did it and took you down my throat!”

She was obviously proud of this accomplishment, and I gave her praise for it and held her tight against me. “But did you like it?” I softly asked.

She looked up into my face, and said “I did it for you, Pete.”

“I know you did baby, and I loved it! But did you like it?”

She thought about it for a moment. “Well, I’m not sure, to be honest. I like it better when you’re in my mouth, cause then I can taste you when you cum. And while at first I didn’t like your cum, now I kinda do. It makes me feel sexy when you cum in my mouth. But this time, there was no taste, it went straight down. And it is a bit uncomfortable, but I felt so sexy when I felt my lips at the very base, and your hairs down there ticking my face.”

I ran my fingers through her hair, and whispered how much I loved her. “But don’t think you have to do this all the time, or even very often. It felt great, but I want you happy also. So if you want to do it, I would of course love it. But never think you ever have too just to please me.”

A short time later we heard a soft coughing at the bottom of the stairs, and we quietly put everything and ourselves back together. We shared a final kiss goodnight as we slipped into our rooms. Keith was already snoring again on my floor.

When I woke up I could already smell that something was cooking. Throwing on my pants and a shirt, I went downstairs after using my foot to wake up Keith. And saw all three girls were cooking breakfast. Mandy had me sit down and brought me a cup of coffee and I saw that the newspaper had already been laid on the table.

It might just be me, but I found it incredibly arousing to watch three cute and sexy girls all making breakfast wearing men’s dress shirts. That vary in length from barely covering their butt on Holly, to almost reaching their knees on Linda. Keith came in and saw this and chuckled. “My, ain’t we the domesticated types?”

Holly tossed a dishtowel at him and said “That’s ‘domestic’ you goofball! Domesticated means like that humans have controlled an animal and bred them to fulfill a need, ya know?”

He winked at me and continued. “That’s what I said, domesticated. We men have gotten women well trained, to fulfill all of our needs. From bringing us a paper to cooking us breakfast. Now as for being bred...”, saying the last with a leer. That was as far as he got, as he was now being chased by three girls screaming and laughing as they were trying to flick him all over his body with dishtowels.

I was smart enough to stay out of this. I watched and sipped my coffee, having a bemused thought. And I knew that even though he regularly “bred” Holly by now, mentioning that would not be a smart idea.

Mandy finished her breakfast first, and was flipping through the channels. “Where’s the parade?” she finally exclaimed, having passed channels 5 and 11 several times now.

“Mandy, there’s no parade today, that’s tomorrow because today is Sunday. That’s why we get tomorrow off school also” I said.

“Ah, that blows,” she sighed, and flipped to MTV.

Dad came in about an hour later, looking a bit worse for wear. He said he’d had a bit much at the party and had spent the night on the couch. I knew that had been the plan, but he looked like he had a bit more of the holiday cheer than he or I expected. He handed me a $50 and said “Please keep it down until March, until this headache goes away.”

I called everybody over quietly and explained the problem. Keith said it was no problem, and was soon on the phone calling a couple of people. “OK, let’s all get dressed and head out. I called the band, and they thought a practice sounded great. I told them we would be there in about a half-hour.”

Oh boy, was that a mistake! Telling three girls to get ready in a half-hour? Telling them that, knowing that two of them had been more than a little disheveled just a few hours previously? After showers of course Keith and I had to wait as they went to Holly’s and got some new outfits. Jeans and T’s might be good for hanging out with boyfriends, but not for meeting new people. This time they all came back in sweater dresses, and each one looked incredible. Linda again had the black one on with a white belt and white leg warmers. Mandy had on a turquoise one with a blue belt and green leg warmers, and Holly had on a white one with a black belt and white leg warmers.

At much closer to 90 minutes later I followed Keith’s directions and pulled in front of a large house that was more of a mini-mansion in South Encino. Pulling past the gate he had me pull straight past the U-shaped driveway to what seemed to be a detached garage with a guest house above. And for the first time I met his band mates.

I only knew one of them from school, and even that was barely. Peggy was a cute Korean Sophomore who I knew played flute and sang in the choir. Rad (that is how he was introduced) was a guitarist and also a drummer, Karl (with a K) was second lead guitar, then there was the bass player, and finally there was Sharla. She was their instrumentalist. Keyboards, guitar, bass, mandolin, and even accordion. But she laughed, and said they have not really found a use for that yet.

After messing around a few minutes and getting warmed up I understood why Peggy was included. Karl simply said “Jungle”, and in the first five seconds we all knew what they were going to do. A slightly sped-up version of “Bungle in the Jungle” by Jethro Tull started, and we four were spellbound! Peggy was playing the flute parts perfectly, and even did a solo during the bridge. We all applauded afterwards, and they then went into Locomotive Breath. Oh wow, they were very good!

“OK guys, gather around, I did this up last night with some help from the girls over there,” he said, pointing at Holly, Mandy and Linda. They all knew the song, and after playing it a few times with Peggy and Keith singing as a duet, it sounded awesome. But it was still very up-tempo, just like a rock song.

Holly asked if they could play it as a slower version, and after talking a few times they agreed to try. And it was actually even slower than the original! Rad was drumming an almost waltz tempo, and the rest of the band followed. Now with Peggy and Keith singing it was almost a romantic love song.

They played that through a few times, and Karl said that they were great. Now they had two songs for the price of one Rad added. A slow love song for the “older folks”, and a rocker for the kids. Both from one song. We got the idea that they were kind of showing off for us, as each song seemed to highlight Peggy or Keith. We were both blown away when Peggy put down the flute, and strapped on a saxophone. They then went into Baker Street by Gerry Raferty, and we were once again blown away by Peggy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.