Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Waking up the next morning I put the guest room bedding in the dryer. Then I threw all of my bedding and the towels in and started another load.

When I got home from school I remade the guest bed and folded it back into the couch. I then did my homework in the dining room. After all the laundry was done I had dinner, then called Linda. After about an hour and a half on the phone she was tired so I wished her a good night.

Still wide awake, I went to the store and used some of the money dad left me to replenish the slightly depleted kitchen. Dad came home on Tuesday, and was pleased at how clean the house was. No broken furniture, no panties hanging from the lights, most of his beer was still in the fridge.

Later that night after dinner I worked on my campaign a bit, then went to bed. The next few days was largely the same. Finally it was Thursday, and once again I picked everybody up and we went to JD’s. Unlike last month, this time the adventure was more routine. They headed out of town, followed the path, and then instead of sneaking into the dungeon, JD had his character knock on the door!

Everything pretty much broke down after that, as they fought each group essentially outside and in the front doorway. All my planning of them sneaking from room to room was destroyed! Essentially they killed 80% of the orcs in the entrance hall and outside of it!

The funniest part was when Adnil announced she was throwing the magic dagger she got last time at an orc that was closing in on Kaos. She rolled, and hit. “The orc takes the dagger in the shoulder. He blinks, and looks surprised. He then smiles and stabs Kaos with his sword.”

By the time they took that orc down, Kaos was unconscious and bleeding out fast. But Keith’s cleric got to her in time and saved her. Even Mandy who had been happily rolling for the orcs until that point seemed a little worried.

Well, they got pretty well torn up since there was little break from fighting to heal and recover. But hey, they only had themselves to blame for that. Then they recovered the dagger from the orc and the Paladin and Cleric tested it again.

Yes, it was emitting a good aura, no question of that. And no, it was not cursed in any way. Holly was now curious, so on the way back to town she learned her Identify spell and casts it on the dagger.

I then passed her a note. Reverse Necromantic spell.

JD at that point looked like he got hit in the head with a warhammer. “Wait, what the fuck? Reverse Necromantic? You mean, like it heals?” At that I just grinned, and handed over to Linda the 3x5 card I had prepared for this item.

Dagger of healing +2, heals one four sided dice of damage +2 hit points. Usable two times per day.

“Dude, who in the fuck makes a dagger that heals people? That makes no fucking sense!” JD exclaimed when she handed around the item card.

“I did,” I said, and grinned. “And it does not have to make sense, it’s magic.”

At that, everybody once again got it and was laughing hysterically. Simply the illogical idea of stabbing somebody with a dagger and it healing them was making everybody question the sanity of magic. As well as my own sanity.

As we were putting everything away, I called JD over to the side, and told him about the interest the guy had in my adventure at the convention the month before. I asked him if he could look it over and suggest any changes or improvements. He agreed, and said that since he played with another casual group on Sunday he would have them run through it and give me the feedback. So I handed over all of my notes and maps and let him do his thing. I also handed him my copy of the Cities book, so he could use that as well.

When we got in the car, Holly hit the back of my shoulder and said “You bastard! That dagger almost killed me!”

“Well, don’t blame me, Linda is the one that threw it! And it did not harm you in the slightest, it was the orc that almost killed you.”

Keith then said “An enchanted dagger that heals by stabbing. What next, a magic mace that does the same thing? Smack somebody upside the head with it, and they feel better?” We all laughed at that, and even Mandy was feeling better as I took everybody home. Hugs and kisses were exchanged and after some nice kissing with Linda I headed on home.

That weekend was largely the same as most others. On Friday I picked up the Three Musketeers plus one and we went skating. I noticed that Kimmie and Julie were looking at me a bit strangely, but nothing of real importance was said. We all had fun, and Linda and I had some fun kissing and caressing on the floor in her bedroom before it was time to go home. As nice as it was making out in her bedroom where it was warm and we could be comfortable, it was a little hard to get intimate knowing her mom could peek in at any time.

On Saturday the four of us went to a small arcade in a strip mall, had dinner at Burger King, then went straight to the runway. Keith looked questionably as we all got out of the car and Holly and I lowered the back seat. But only put up token resistance as Holly directed him into the back. I crawled into the passenger seat and Linda crawled into my lap. She was sitting astride of my lap, her skirt raised up and her panties rubbing against my jeans.

I was nibbling on her ear when she suddenly ground herself tight against me and hissed in my ear. “Pete, they’re fucking!”

I peeked over my shoulder, and saw that Keith was laying on his back. Holly was astride of him, and slowly moving up and down. She had all of her clothes off and was sitting upright, her breasts were covered by Keith’s hands. And as she raised and lowered herself, I could see Keith’s cock sliding in and out of her. Nibbling on her ear, I softly whispered “I know, we knew they were last weekend.”

“But I can see them!” she whispered back, and I continued nibbling on her neck as she resumed her grinding against me. It seemed that she was now moving her hips in time with Holly. Whenever I heard the couple in the back growing more passionate, Linda sped up. When it felt and sounded like they were slowing down, Linda slowed down.

Finally just as I heard the couple in the back moaning and groaning, then sighing in relief I was holding a quivering little girl in my lap who was also achieving her own release as we kissed.

And as they seemed to be cuddling and relaxing in the afterglow, I found another advantage to having a small girlfriend. As Linda had me slide the seat all the way back, lowered herself into the foot-well as I laid the seat back and scooted up as far in the seat as I could. And she gave me a blowjob that soon had me cumming in her mouth.

We all cuddled and caressed our lovers again, and soon the two in the back were talking less and we decided to let them be. We were soon kissing, and I felt Scout rocking again. I nibbled on Linda’s ear, and she whispered “Again!”

I looked back, and this time Holly was on her back and Keith was between her legs, pumping away. I lowered my hand into Linda’s now very wet pussy and slid first two fingers into her, then three. She moaned into my ear as I started to masturbate her, letting my thumb rub across her clit. Soon we could both hear the squishing noises as Keith was sliding in and out of Holly. I concentrated on Linda more, and while I think both Keith and Linda reached a second orgasm that night, I know I didn’t and it didn’t sound like Holly did.

But everybody was all smiles as we opened all of the doors and walked two laps around the runway. Soon the seat was back in place and it was time to take everybody home. I got a very passionate kiss from Linda as I dropped her off at home, and a soft whisper into my ear with her telling me “I can hardly wait until it is my turn to feel that!”

When I drove Holly and I home she touched my hand as I came to my street, so I went ahead and pulled into my own driveway. A look at my watch told me we still had 20 minutes left.

“Pete, I don’t know quite what’s gotten into Keith and me, but I’m sorry.”

“Why are you sorry Holly? It sounded like you both had a good time,” I said, giving her a friendly smile and taking her hand in mine.

“We did, oh god but we had a good time! But, ah, we did it with you guys right in front of us! God, it was like embarrassing, and exciting at the same time! And I know that Linda was watching us! It seemed like every time I looked up, it was into her eyes. It was like she could not stop watching.”

She got quiet at that, then continued “Pete, I liked it! I don’t know why, but the idea of her watching me turned me on even more. Is, err, is that a bad thing? I mean, I guess I knew that we could have been seen, but when I realized she was watching it just turned me on even more!”

“Holly, I watched you for a bit too. It’s OK. I already realized that Linda is a voyeur. And I think she is also an exhibitionist by how she likes to talk dirty, especially when others can hear her. And I know you have watched us on more than a few occasions.” She nodded, and I continued.

“I think it’s normal to be a voyeur. And it’s not to unusual to be an exhibitionist. I know you have seen my cock, and I know you have seen me pleasure Linda. You liked watching also, right?” She nodded again, and we exchanged a smile.

“So as long as the four of us continue to date like this, we’re gonna just have to get used to it. I’m gonna see you and Keith, and you’re gonna see Linda and me. We’re just four friends who like to go out, and spend some time making out.”

Holly gave me a big hug at that, and kissed my cheek. “Yeah, I got ya. Making out. Now let’s get out and walk me home before any more of Keith and I making out earlier leaks out of me and I get embarrassed.”

I got out of the car and went around to help Holly out. I had opened the door and reached my hand to help her out. She started to get out, then turned red. Then she let go of my hand, sat back down, and pulled some napkins out of the center console. Still bright red, Holly pulled her skirt up a bit. She used the napkins to wipe her inner thighs. She then shoved them into her panties, smiled, and stood up.

I walked her to her door where I got a big hug, and a soft goodnight as she went inside. Thankfully I got a glimpse in the living room before the door closed. The TV and all the lights were turned off.

The next day was more relaxing. Linda and I drove around a bit, and visited several used book stores. We each picked up three or four of them at two of the stores and went to my house where we chatted with my dad about our haul. He remembered he’d made a promise and went into the garage. five minutes later he came back and handed Linda his copy of “Starship Troopers”. She gave him a big hug and sat down cuddled against me and started reading it.

We spent most of the night cuddled together on the couch. Linda reading her gift from my dad, myself reading a book called “Magician: Apprentice”.

At 10 I told dad we were going out for a bit. Fifteen minutes later we were once again at the Japanese Garden and hard at work pleasing each other. By 10:30 we were both naked in the back and had our hands busy as we held and kissed each other. Soon we each had quite satisfactory orgasms, Linda on my fingers and myself in her talented mouth which she had lowered just before I came. We then cuddled until it was time to take her home.

I was doing my Math homework on Monday when the phone rang. Dad called me, and I came downstairs to see who it was.

“Dude, they loved it!” JD almost shouted into my ear. “I didn’t tell them it was from somebody else, and they were completely shocked at almost every step of the way! They busted up laughing and it was bedlam for almost five minutes when they met the dwarves! And then when Kaos let go with the Wand of Wonder, they lost it yet again! The only bummer is that they didn’t look too closely at your Dagger of Healing and sold it. Only after that did I tell them what it actually was, and they were horrified that I would make up such a perverse magical item. And kicking themselves for letting it get away from them! We only got through half of the second adventure, but they’re handling it much better than we did, and are doing it the right way. I got a bunch of notes scribbled down, can we meet up and go over them?” I told him it was no problem, and I would pick him up after school the next day and we could talk about it.

After school we went to his house and he had written down about three pages of ideas to clean it up a bit more. For one, make the entry hall of the orc lair a bit longer. And put in two sets of thick doors to prevent idiots like him from ruining it. He then suggested that it would be best if I put in a boss battle at the end, like he had done with the Litch King. So we cut a few orcs from the final room, and added an Orge Magi to lead them.

Hey, this could even be a lead-in for the third Chapter! He said he would finish with them next weekend, and give me the results of the new conclusion. I went on home.

Wednesday was the last day of school for the year, as well as a half-day. I picked Linda up at her school, and I noticed as I was waiting a lot of kids were smiling at me as I waited. After a half-hour, I was almost worried I had missed Linda or she had left by another route when I saw her walking out with Mandy.

At about ten feet away Mandy looked up at me, screamed “Pete!”, and ran forward and launched herself into my arms! I was a little surprised but not unpleasantly so as I gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. “This is getting Linda back for all the times she has done that to me!” she whispered, then kissed me on the lips softly as a bemused Linda was standing in front of us with a mock scowl on her face.

“So, should I like go on home so you two can get a room or what?” she asked. A slightly blushing Mandy let go of me, and I then gave my little lover a big hug and kiss and she gave Mandy a hug. She said they needed to do a little shopping, and asked if we could go to The Galleria.

Once there, it was not all that different from the trip before Halloween. Telling me I was not welcome, she and Mandy took off, giving me instructions that I was to be waiting for them in the food court at 4:30. Not that it was a big deal, I had a little shopping of my own to do.

I had already bought my dad a complete copy of the Man Called Horse movies on bootleg videotapes, as he had told me once that was his favorite film series. And Linda’s gift was also at home.

However, I had a few other things to get. For Keith, I was looking in a record store and saw a Ventures album. Now my dad had this same album, and it was kind of surf punk sounding, so I thought he would like it. For Holly I got a silver anchor chain necklace. For Mandy, I got a gift certificate for Spencer’s Gifts. And for Rosie, I got her a mug I had custom made at a booth in the center that said “Cause I’m the mom, that’s why!”

When we all met up I drove them home just as their mom was pulling in. Mandy had gone into her room to start wrapping the things she had got, and Rosie asked what our plans were for the next day. Now we had already told her our plans for President’s Day weekend. And after talking to my dad and Holly’s parents, she agreed. Mandy said she wanted to go, and I told her maybe next year. I told her that I was thinking of driving down to Anaheim with Linda and get the information on the hotel I had stayed at before so I could make reservations before it was too late.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.