Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

The next day after I woke up I had this crazy idea. Since today was Halloween, why not have a bit of a repeat from last night? I called Keith, and he thought the idea was radical and we should do it. So I hung up and called Linda. We exchanged a few words of affection before I asked her to call Holly to the phone. When I asked them what they thought of my idea they both said it sounded “totally tubular” and “totally bitching”.

Valley girls.

I figured I could pick them all up at around 5 and we could grab a bite to eat before heading on over the hill. Linda told me to hang on for a minute and went to talk to her mom for a moment as Holly and I talked about how great the dance the night before was. When Linda got back she said that her mom would make us all dinner, so come by around 4 and we would all eat there first.

I called Keith and let him know the plan, and what time I would pick him up. I then did a little light reading, resuming “Dune”, by Frank Herbert. Then at just after 3 I got dressed out in my full cowboy outfit again. And after getting Keith we headed back over to Linda’s house again. And we had good timing, the burgers were almost done and we wasted little time in starting in on them. And for the first time, I actually noticed that Keith did not have cheese on his.

While we ate dinner Mandy tried to drop a few hints that she would like to go too, but her mom shushed her. I chuckled and told her that we were not excluding her on purpose, and that sometime soon we would take her along with us someplace.

“Honest Mandy, we are not excluding you or anything. This was just kind of a spontaneous thing. But I promise, soon we will take you with us so we can all do something together.”

Mandy ran around the table and hugged me from behind and thanked me, and Mrs. Carol actually smiled and nodded. Not even trying to do so, I seem to have made another brownie point in her eyes.

So we piled back into the car again, and off to Hollyweird we went. The traffic was bad when we got there, and it took us almost a half hour to find a parking spot four blocks from Hollywood Blvd. Thankfully it was not too cold, so soon arm in arm with our girlfriends we walked and joined in the madness.

If I thought things were strange last time I was here, it was insanity tonight. We saw costumes from the cute to the strange, to everything in between. One guy looked like he had been in a bad accident, with his eyeball hanging on his cheek. I wondered aloud how he did that when Holly told me that a lot of professional make-up artists do outside work on this day to show off what they can do.

Then walking towards us was something that would have gotten the wearers arrested back home. The guy appeared to be wearing a black leather jockstrap, and nothing else but sandals. His date was in a black thong, and a black see-through top that left nothing to the imagination. And this time an entire gaggle (Troop? Herd? Throng? Congregation? Flock?) of Hare Krishnas were dancing and prancing around the street, chanting and beating on drums, cymbals, and tambourines. We laughed as we joined in for half a block, but soon stopped when it was obvious the girls in their heels were having a hard time keeping up.

And the compliments Holly and Keith were getting were amazing. More than a few people came up and wanted their pictures taken with Catwoman or Alice Cooper. At one point Keith was singing “Schools Out” when a crowd gathered around to listen. After much applause and surprisingly some money was shoved into his hand, this guy came over and pulled him aside to chat.

“Dud, you won’t believe it!” he exclaimed when he rejoined us. “That guy is an agent. He loved how I sounded and wanted me to audition for him! I told him I’m already in a band and after I told him some of our playlist he wants to come over to hear us jam. This may actually be the break we need!”

Linda and Holly both hugged him, with Holly giving him a big kiss before we started heading back down the street again. I glanced over at Holly, and noticed that her nipples were quite noticeably poking out the front of her top. Realizing it had gotten even colder and it must be 60 if not lower, I suggested we head back to the car. Everybody agreed, so back we went.

As Scout was warming up, I gave Linda a big wink and said “So, what do we do now? How about we go to The Galleria and hang out for a bit?”

Thankfully my smart little pixie picked up right away, and said “No, let’s go to The Castle!”

There was about 10 seconds of silence, then Holly said quietly from the back “Why don’t we go back to the park?” Linda and I gave each other a little smile as I put the car in gear and headed back towards home, but not actually to home.

I pulled into Van Nuys Park, and drove to the same area Linda had me park our first night together. I was not too concerned on asking if that was OK with Holly and Keith, they were already necking in the back. I flicked the switch to make sure the dome light would not come on and softly asked if I could join Linda on her side. She thought that was a great idea. So I got out and went and got in the other side, slid the seat back a bit more, then she slipped into my lap before I closed the door again.

I noticed that Holly and Keith were all curled up around each other on the driver’s side, so I eased the seat back a little and turned so I was leaning back between the seat and the door. Then Linda and I were doing the same thing. I was caressing her back and bottom and our tongues were doing amazing things to each other. Occasionally we would take a break and spend some time kissing each other’s necks and ears and would peek into the back. Holly had opened Keith’s shirt and was running her hands and fingers over his chest, and he seemed to be doing an equally good job running his hands over her chest as well.

In the front Linda and I were doing a bit of the same as well. And I spent a fair amount of time teasing her nipples through the blouse. And with the looseness of the layers of fabric it has been impossible to tell that she had not been wearing a bra that night. I had lowered my hand and once again was teasing Linda’s inner thigh and was nibbling on her ear when I looked back and saw Keith had pulled down the top of Holly’s top a bit and was kissing along the top of her breasts. She opened her eyes at that point, and we locked gazes for a few moments as she ran her fingers through his hair.

I returned my attention to Linda, and slipped my hand up a little further, my fingernails just grazing the leg band of her panties. She hissed softly, but did nothing to push my hand away. Since that seemed to be acceptance I slipped my hand up another inch and lightly caressed her pussy through her obviously damp panties.

Linda jerked at that, which I think startled everybody in the car. Holly asked if everything was alright, and Linda responded that she had gotten a small leg cramp. At this point we all decide it is a good time for a small break, and talk about what all we had seen that night.

After telling them I was a bit shocked at some of the outfits I had seen that night, they replied it was rather normal for Hollywood on Halloween. Just so long as they have some clothing on the cops do not hassle them. “Heck,” Holly said. “Last year there was a gal that wore nothing but paint on her body and shorts. It was a Wonder Woman paint job.”

“Was she as well endowed as Lynda Carter is?” Keith asked from the back, earning him a slap on the chest. “More!” Holly replied and giggled. “She must have been a Double D at least!”

“Well, both of them certainly have more than this Linda does,” my sweetie said with a giggle.

“That’s OK baby,” I told her. “Everybody knows that it is not quantity that counts, but quality.” That earned me a lovely kiss from the girl in my lap.

After a few more minutes of chatting Holly said she needed to get out of her boots. She got out from under Keith and slipped into his lap, pulling down the zippers and kicking them onto the floor. Soon the four of us were back to our earlier play, with Holly turned so she was pressing Keith against the door as Linda was doing the same to me. I was once again lightly teasing her inner thigh through that wonderful slit on the skirt. I had pulled the neck of her blouse to the side so I could kiss and lick her shoulder when I heard a small gasp from the back.

Peeking behind me, I saw in the darkness that Keith had his hand all the way up her thigh, massaging her groin. And Holly did not appear to be making any attempt to escape. In fact, as I watched she parted her thighs a bit wider.

Deciding to do the same I slid my hand up further and cupped Linda’s mound through her panties again. She purred into my mouth, and moving my lips back to her ear I gave it a soft nibble before whispering as softly as I could to take a peek in the back. Obviously she saw the same thing I had a moment earlier, and parted her own thighs a bit more.

It was delightful teasing and caressing her through her panties, and by some of the gasps and soft moans Holly was enjoying something similar. And it was obvious both of the girls were getting quite worked up, by the way they were breathing deeper and making cooing and groaning noises. I peeked back again and saw that Holly had stretched the top of her outfit down below her breasts and Keith was eagerly sucking on one of her nipples. At that time I slipped my fingers under the waistband of Linda’s panties and was directly rubbing her clit.

Turning her head so I could give some attention to her other ear Linda gasped very softly as she obviously peeked back now and saw what was going on in the back. At this time I slipped my fingers down and into her tight little pussy, earning me a soft appreciative groan. She turned her head and sucked on my ear lobe for a moment, then softly whispered “God, her nipples are huge!”, then completely distracted me by sticking her tongue into my ear.

I admit that I had to agree. I had taken that in during my last peek back, and they were indeed of an impressive size. It felt weird to admit my best friend had some awesome nipples, with the areola easily larger around than a dollar coin, the old Ike ones, not the new Susan B. Anthony ones/ And the nipples themselves looked to be the size of the tip of her pinkie. If not for the fact that I had the most amazing girl in the world in my lap with my fingers caressing inside of her pussy I might have been jealous and kicking myself for letting her go.

For another 10 minutes we continued caressing and kissing and groping, and I had finally moved my fingers so my thumb was rubbing Linda’s clit. It was obvious by how she was alternating between tightening and relaxing her thighs that she was trying to keep the rubbing from being too much for her. And we both kept sneaking peeks into the back, seeing Holly’s bare breasts as she and Keith kissed, her hips now rocking back and forth under his fingers.

I was kissing Linda deeply when we heard an almost gasping moan. Both of us looked back and saw Holly had her legs locked almost straight out and she was kissing Keith like she was a drowning woman. Keith’s hand seemed trapped between her thighs, but by how he was moving it quickly it was obviously not trying to remove it. And with a soft moan Holly relaxed and they parted just a bit as she reached down to hold Keith’s hand still.

Linda shivered and kissed me deeply as her thighs relaxed and I started rubbing her as quickly as I could without being obvious. Only a couple of minutes later she was kissing me deeply and giving her delightful little moaning squeaks into my mouth as she enjoyed her own orgasm.

We held and kissed each other as Linda calmed down, and peeking back when we took a break I saw that Holly had pulled her top back up where it belonged, and she was slightly red-faced. I had just asked her if she was OK when my alarm once again went off. Even though Linda had a midnight curfew when she was out with me, Holly had to be home by 10.

The next few minutes were spent making sure all of our clothing was back where it belonged and giving each other some more kisses while whispering how much fun we had all had together. Noticing that Holly and Keith both had some of his makeup smeared over both of their faces, I went to the back and pulled out two of the baby wipes from my kit pack and handed them over. I turned the light on so they could spend a few minutes cleaning up all the makeup from their faces as we all giggled. After I started the engine to warm up the engine, Linda whispered into my ear that she would make things up to me the next chance we had some time alone together.

Because of the obvious route I needed to take to get everybody home, I took Keith home first, where he and Holly shared a few minutes kissing outside the truck, her bottom pressed against the side as he seemed to grind himself slowly into her. It was obvious that at least I was not going to be the only one going to bed with blue balls tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.