Country Boy, City Girl
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

When I got home from school the next day I saw dad’s car was there, and from the snores I heard when I walked in he was obviously sound asleep in his room. So I did some studying until dinner, then reheated the leftover alfredo from the night before. I then called Linda and we chatted for about an hour until we said our goodbyes.

At least on Tuesday dad was back to himself. He spent over 30 hours helping get the Radar back up, apparently it was an integration fault with another unit that had recently been installed. This meant little to me, but it meant he was getting a nice big overtime check for the work.

That night was a repeat of the night before. Some studying, chatting with Linda on the phone for an hour, then some reading before I went to bed. The next day at school Keith asked me if I knew anything about what Holly was wearing to the dance. I shrugged and told him that even though I was the one that took them shopping, they had not allowed me to know what either of their costumes were. After class I told him I wanted to talk to him for a bit before he headed home. He agreed and we took a seat out in the quad and I decided to level with him.

“Keith, there’s something you need to know, and it has to be kept on the down-low. It’s nothing bad or anything, but not everybody will understand.”

“What ya mean dude? Like, what’s the problem?”

“Well, ya know I told ya Linda went to another school. Well, that’s true, she doesn’t go to Van Nuys Senior. She is a freshman, and goes to Van Nuys Junior.”

He leaned back and looked at me closely for a minute, then said “Man, how old is she, like 14?”

“Yeah. And it’s really is not that big of a deal, we know lots of Seniors that date Sophomores, but some may not understand is all. I don’t understand the difference between a Junior and a Freshman, and how that is different than a Sophomore to a Senior, but some might freak a bit.”

“Dude, I’m not so much sure freak is the right word, but yeah, I’m cool with it. Your secret’s safe with me.”

“Well, Holly already knows. We are not exactly keeping it a secret, so much as not advertising it, ya know?”

“Yeah, I got ya bro, no problem. So what are ya wearing, or is that a secret too?”

I told him that the girls could not know, and told him in detail what I was going to wear from head to foot. He thought it sounded great, and told me he was going as Alice Cooper. Complete with black eye makeup and everything. He was already going to the beauty school in a little bit to get his hair dyed black. I told him I would drive him there so we headed on out. We killed a little time at a thrift store he knew of until it was time for his appointment and I headed home. More studying, another chat with Linda on the phone, where we both told each other several times how much we missed each other.

Thursday, the only day of the week I looked forward to before I started dating Linda. As was our usual pattern, once school was out I drove Keith to his house so he could pick up his stuff, then drove home to get mine, then over to pick up Holly.

Unusually though, she did not come outside, even after I honked the horn. However, the door opened and her little brother poked his head out and waved at us to come in. I walked in the door, and suddenly had a 5 foot tall bundle of black haired girl in my arms. After giving each other a kiss I asked her what she was doing there.

“Oh, I didn’t tell you? Holly invited me to join the game to see what I thought. I could have sworn I told you about it, baby.”

The twinkle in her eye told me she was lying, and she knew she was lying. We untangled ourselves enough to introduce her to Keith, and we chatted for a few minutes before leaving.

Well, once we all got set up our DM read over the character sheet Linda and Holly had prepared, and with a few minor changes found it acceptable. Linda was now Elisha, a female half-elf thief. And we were then introduced to Mara, the sister of Ariel.

That is when it struck me, Holly was taking her names from TV cartoons! Ariel was the female sorcerer from Thundaar, and Mara had the same role in Blackstar. How did I not see that before? My respect for her geekyness went up a notch after that.

Well, we all settled in for the session, and we had a great time. Linda picked up the rules pretty fast, and everybody was having fun watching a new convert to the exciting world of D&D joining the faith.

After everything was packed up and we headed home, Linda could not stop talking about how much fun she’d had. She had always thought D&D was for nerds and losers, and now she knew that was wrong. Of course having Tiny, our 6’2” 250 pound fullback playing a halfling cleric and his girlfriend playing Randal, a male human ranger also helped her understand that the characters we played were just that, characters. They were in no way a reflection of our true selves.

“Hell babe,” I told her. “Before I switched to Fairbough, my last regular character was his twin sister. A half-elf thief named Fiona. I only switched over because that one guy wanted to join us with a thief, but he only played a few times and we never saw him again.”

“What happened to him? Did he get bored or something?”

“Naw,” Holy told her. “He got a girlfriend and thought playing with her was more fun than playing with us.”

We all laughed at that, and I said “Hell, he should have brought her along. It seems like half of our group is now involved in one degree or another with another member of the group.” Both girls blushed at that.

We dropped Holly off and each got hugs before we drove away. Linda had to be home in a little bit, so I drove to the park where she climbed into my lap and we kissed for a few minutes before she pulled back, and said she had to tell me something.

“Well, I think you already know a bit, Holly and I already talked about it the other night. Just over a year ago, I dated her brother Steve a few times. I think he was the third or fourth guy I, ah, dated. But we still talk sometimes at school, and on occasion this year he has hinted that he would like to go out with me again sometime. I talked with him tonight, and he now understands that you and I are together, and he promises to never ask me again. He actually is a nice guy, and I think he is happy for me, even if that means I’ll never give him a special date ever again.”

I kissed her neck, and told her it was alright, and I was not going to hold her past against her. “After all, there are bound to be times in the future when we are going to run into guys you dated before me. Heck, if you ever went to Idaho you probably could not but help running into gals I dated before I moved here. Not that there were very many of them, it is just that small of a town. And even though I only dated one gal here, you have met her and seem to get along great.”

I moved my hand up and simply cupped her breast, gently holding it in my hand as we chatted. She gave me that 1,000 watt smile and rotated in my lap so her back was resting against my chest, her fingertips idly caressing the back of my hand.

“Yeah, Holly is so cool. She called me the other night and asked if I wanted to come along tonight. I was actually trying to get up the courage to ask you when she asked me. And shopping with her was a blast. I can’t wait to see what you guys think of our costumes.”

I was nibbling on her ear lobe as she said that, so I pulled back and told her I was also looking forward to it. We kissed for a bit longer until the pesky alarm on my watch went off and it was time to take her home.

I got up early the next morning, and asked my dad if I could wear one of his coveralls. He shrugged and said it was no problem, and we went to his room to get one. He started to pull out one of his new ones, but I said “Naw” and instead pulled out one of the stained ones he had hanging in the back. Darker reddish splotches of hydraulic fluid were scattered all over it. “I think I’d rather have one that looked used, not brand new.” He shrugged again as I pulled it on.

The school looked like a horror movie on bad drugs. Everybody it seemed was dressed up as somebody or something else. There were demons, cops, dogs, even one girl dressed up like a baby who was constantly sucking on a pacifier. I ran into Holly at lunch and she told me not to wait to give her a ride home, she was going to be working late with the rest of the drill team and cheerleaders to help finish decorating the gym for tomorrow night. So giving her a hug I told her that was fine.

Right after I got home from school Linda called, and we decided she would just come on over to my house and watch a movie. My dad was going out with some guys at work so we would have the place to ourselves for most of the night. She told me not to wear a costume, since she had already changed out of hers.

So a bit later we were cuddled up with her in my lap as we were watching Arthur when my dad left for his party. I was having a blast caressing her and feeling my little Linda squirm against me. We were sitting on the floor, with my back against the couch, and her bottom pressed against my thighs. She had on a cute knee-length skirt, which we were teasingly pushing up (me) and pulling back down (her). But as time went on and I was getting more caresses of her thighs each time I pulled it up, it was being pulled back down less and less often.

By the end of the movie neither of us was paying it much attention. Both of us were fully engrossed in my hand, which had now slipped inside of her panties and was alternating between sliding in and out of her, and caressing the lovely little bump at the top of her pussy. As the final credits rolled she had her knees bent and her hips rocking back and forth as I nibbled on her ear and my other hand alternated between one breast and the other. This continued for two orgasms before she reached down and pulled my fingers out, obviously now too sensitive for me to continue.

The kisses she gave me after that almost took my breath away as she slipped out of my lap and pulled me down so we were both lying on the floor. Soon my pants were around my knees and after stroking me for several minutes her head bent down over me and took me into her mouth. It felt heavenly as usual, and I alternated between running my hand up and down her back, and caressing her tight little bottom. I moaned it was time and squeezed her butt in my hand as I came into her mouth. Linda moaned and swallowed as I gave her several spurts, and I could feel her mouth and lips tighten around me each time she swallowed. After licking me clean she came back up and we shared a kiss. “Well, I have to admit that is much more convenient than before.”

“What do you mean, baby?” I asked.

“Well,” she said after leaning forward to lick the tip of my nose. “You guys are so, messy. At least this way there is nothing to clean up afterwards, or having to keep some napkins handy to catch it all into.”

“Oh, I don’t know about that baby,” I said, winking as I reached out with the fingers that had been inside of her not long ago and lightly caressing her lips with them. “Trust me, you can get pretty messy, too.”

Linda surprised me a bit when she opened her mouth and proceeded to suck on my fingers. Letting them back out with a plop, she grinned and said “Yeah, but it is not so, forceful from me as it is from you. And there is not so much either.”

We kept making out a bit more, then after excusing herself to go to the bathroom it was time to take her home.

Finally it was Saturday, the day of the dance. I was a bit nervous, but also anticipating the night to come. I spent the morning pulling everything out I was going to need, and more time than I wanted going through boxes that were still packed in the garage I had not thought I would need again any time soon.

After lunch I called Linda and we chatted for a bit. She told me not to pick up Holly, she was already on her way over there and that Keith and I should just pick them both up at her house. I heard the commotion as Holly obviously arrived, and was put on the other line. I jokingly said I had spent the morning shopping, and had finally found the perfect fig leaf.

“Yeah, I had to go to four nurseries before I found one the right size.”

Both girls burst out laughing, and Holly blurted out “extra small”, followed almost immediately by Linda saying “extra large”. Good thing her house only had two phones, or her mother might not be so amused by our more than slightly ribald joking.

After chatting a bit more we hung up and I took a shower and started to get dressed. I had purposefully not shaved in two days to prepare for tonight.

An hour later I was picking up Keith, and he looked absolutely wicked! He had frizzed out his shoulder length hair, which was now jet black instead of it’s usual dark brown. And the makeup around his eyes and down the corner of his mouth looked almost exactly like Alice Cooper’s. And to top it all off, he had on an actual top hat, black outfit including a cape, and a walking stick. He looked exactly like Alice Cooper.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.