Jennifer, Sex Governess
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by EazinAlong

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An Internet ad leads 22-year-old Jen to an unusual family and a job as sex governess for four teens when she isn't submitting sexually to their parents. The college-age pedophile corrupts a young girl and three boys while her limits are tested by parents who apparently have none. Not a stereotypical D/S story, it's about control and dominance of other people's sex lives, often in kinky scenarios with underage (14+) incest. Story codes include mm because boys should be versatile.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   ENF  

Jen and the children reconvened in the sex den later in the afternoon. Instead of more orgasms, Jen wanted to get the children excited for what might happen in the evening with their parents. She hoped that Christopher and Amy would help everyone get kinky again the way they had last night.

Jen chose some hot porno movies to watch. And to add some tension, she had velvet handcuffs for the teenagers. Once all four were naked and on the beds, she fastened their hands to the headboards. They were completely exposed, and the boys’ cocks were already hard. Brianna’s nipples were like pencil erasers, and her legs were instinctively open as if to welcome the next available cock.

The first porn video was tame, bordering on romantic, but they became successively edgier as she played more. The kids, excited and unable to play with themselves, rolled and pushed their hips as if hoping their genitals might touch something, but nothing was there.

Brianna’s desire and humping skyrocketed noticeably during a video of a girl her own age being gangbanged by five men old enough to be her grandfather. They fucked the little girl’s mouth and pussy, cumming in her as much as the older guys could muster.

When they finished, an older woman entered the scene. “Here, honey, let Nana help clean you up,” and she put her face to the girl’s pussy to lick the old men’s cum out. The little girl came twice on her grandmother’s tongue.

Jen sent her charges out for cocktail hour wearing nothing but t-shirts, their aroused genitals exposed below. Margaritas and pot in the living room with Christopher and Amy preceded dinner.

As the five of them arrived, Jen realized Amy’s legs were open, exposing her shaved pussy beneath her skirt. The mother pulled it a little higher and scooted down to completely show her sex to the room as they walked in. Without a word, the children went directly to their mother and knelt one by one to kiss her lower lips.

Amy’s lips were swollen, smooth and wet. Jen shuddered at the wicked thought that each of the teens was kissing the place from which he or she had emerged 14 to 16 years ago. Once they paid respects to their mother’s vulva, they took their seats.

All three excited boy dicks were showing ... to their parents, to Robert, to Sarah ... anyone. She forbade the children from touching their genitals or rubbing them on anything. Andrew was glassy-eyed with lust, nearly trembling and desperate to shoot his 16-year-old load.

After cannabis desserts, the family went to the sex den together.

“Christopher, sir, I know that you’re in charge at night, but I have a request,” Jen said.

“What’s that?”

“May I use one of the children for a sex demonstration first? I want to show you what the kids are learning.”

No one else in the room knew what she had in mind, but Christopher was curious and open-minded. “Sure.”

Jen walked to the foot of a vacant bed. “Andrew, come here.”

Desperately horny, the 16-year-old was prepared to do anything Jen asked in the hope she’d allow him to cum. She put her hands on his shoulders and turned him toward the empty bed with his erection bobbing. “Andrew, are you horny right now?”

“Yesssssss.”

“Do you wish you could fuck Tiffany right now?”

“Oh, my god, yes,” he exclaimed.

“Well, let’s do this first. I want you to stand here and pump your hips and imagine you’re fucking her hot little pussy. Close your eyes and imagine Tiffany naked. Show us how you’d fuck her if she were in front of you right now.”

The boy hoped that Tiffany might be barely out of sight and about to arrive. Horny beyond anything a 16-year-old should endure, he obscenely thrust his hips at nothing. He closed his eyes and hoped a hot, wet pussy would magically wrap itself around his cock so he could cum. His family watched him shed his inhibitions and thrust obscenely.

While he desperately fucked the air, Jen went to a corner and removed a sheet that no one had noticed. She picked up a life-size sex doll in the missionary position and carried it to the bed in front of Andrew. She laid it down with its pussy directly in front of him.

“Andrew, pretend this is Tiffany. Show us how you fuck Tiffany.”

Humiliation and reluctance at the prospect of fucking the fake girlfriend rushed through the boy, but his sexual need was stronger. He looked at the sex doll and saw the promise of the relief he needed. It was an artificial pussy, but he was beyond caring. He was desperate. He moved to kneel on the bed and couple with the doll.

“Wait. What did I tell you to do whenever you want to fuck a pussy?”

Pause.

“Lick it?”

“That’s right. Lick it. Show us how you’d lick Tiffany’s pussy.”

The overheated boy quickly swallowed his pride and put his lips to the sex hole on the doll. His lust overwhelmed his embarrassment, and he licked the plastic as if it was Tiffany’s delicate skin. Jen and others noticed that he was subtly moving his hips to rub his dick on the bed.

After a couple of minutes, Jen said, “OK, now you can fuck her.”

Andrew moved onto the doll with all deliberate speed, eager to sink his cock into her and start pumping. He had trouble with alignment, though, and his dick wasn’t finding the opening.

“Hold on, Andrew. Brianna, would you guide his dick into his new lover?”

Overheated in her own right, Brianna was overjoyed to handle her brother’s fuck stick and put it into the fake pussy. Jen had lubricated the doll’s vagina beforehand because she knew Andrew would be too aroused to care at this point.

As soon as Andrew felt his tip enter the hole, he plunged into the doll. He knew he was in the home stretch toward cumming. The boy was blind with desire and desperate to spurt. He pumped her vigorously, reveling in the sensation of his cock rubbing in something.

His obscene behavior excited everyone else in the room. Every cock was hard, and every pussy was wet. Amy stared at her son and his depravity, admiring the hot flexing of his bottom while he desperately fucked the doll.

It didn’t take long until Andrew’s urgent need was about to be satisfied. His prostate began to vibrate, and his balls pulled tight. He lunged again into the sheath and began unloading his semen. Jen had the perfect angle to see his penis pumping cum into the plastic pussy.

The boy collapsed onto the doll, his cock still embedded in her. Embarrassment started to creep in, and he lifted himself. His wet, semi-hard dick pulled out of the sheath. He wanted to rise, withdraw, and process what had happened, but that wasn’t Jen’s plan.

“What are you supposed to do now, young man?”

Floating in sexual euphoria and temporarily forgetting, Andrew shook his head.

“You’re supposed to clean a pussy after you fuck it. Remember?”

Andrew nodded.

“Go to it. Show us how you’ll clean Tiffany from now on after you fuck her.”

His sexual craving was gone, and it seemed doubly embarrassing for his family to watch the first time he orally cleaned a pussy after fucking it. The boy hesitated. What would they think?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.