Jennifer, Sex Governess
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by EazinAlong

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An Internet ad leads 22-year-old Jen to an unusual family and a job as sex governess for four teens when she isn't submitting sexually to their parents. The college-age pedophile corrupts a young girl and three boys while her limits are tested by parents who apparently have none. Not a stereotypical D/S story, it's about control and dominance of other people's sex lives, often in kinky scenarios with underage (14+) incest. Story codes include mm because boys should be versatile.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   ENF  

Today would be Jen’s first day with the kids in the mansion’s sex den where they’d start their training. Two king-size beds, large-screen televisions for porn, sex lube and plenty of clean towels awaited.

Jen told the children to wear shorts and a t-shirt ... nothing else. She dressed similarly but in a short top that hugged her tits and bared her midriff.

Jen wanted her charges to receive a complete sex education. They would begin with a daily classroom-style study of sexual health with the aid of instructional materials she found on the Internet.

Jen figured that if the kids wanted to maximize their sexual pleasure, they needed to know how their bodies worked. Nothing could mess up a sex life like an STD or an unwanted pregnancy.

After the instructional hour, Jen sat in a circle with the kids on the floor. “Do you have any place in particular that you’d like to start?”

Andrew wasn’t subtle. “Will we get to fuck you?”

Jen blushed but smiled. “Maybe, if you’re a good student. But I thought you had a girlfriend,” she teased.

It was Andrew’s turn to blush. “Well, she’s nothing like you.”

“She’s probably a whole lot better,” Jen replied, trying to support the couple’s relationship. She looked forward to fucking these boys, but she didn’t want to be their girlfriend.

“So, here’s a few ground rules. First, you can’t cum without my permission except with your parents. Andrew, every time you’re going on a date with ... what’s her name?”

“Tiffany.”

“Nice! Anyway, every time you’re going on a date with Tiffany, I’ll tell you how far you can go that time. Maybe I’ll give you permission to fuck her, and maybe I won’t. It will depend at the time. But you’d better not do anything without my permission or the consequences will be grave.”

Andrew’s eyes grew wide. Jen wisely left him wondering what she had in mind.

“Now, the same goes for you, Brianna and Brandon. Everyone in the household knows you’re doing it with each other. The real secret was on you because everybody knows.

“Any time you want to frolic together, come and see me. Daniel, I don’t have any special instructions for you except to say you’d better wait until your mom before you fuck anyone else. She’s counting on making you a man herself.”

Daniel nodded.

“Now, for today’s lesson. It’s important for any good lover -- boy or girl -- to be good at licking pussy. Brianna, stand up.”

The slim 15-year-old rose.

“Lower your shorts and lie on the bed with me.”

As Brianna bared herself below the waist, Jen did the same. They lay side by side on their backs. Brianna’s camel-toe pussy with its hint of hair contrasted with Jen’s fuller bush.

“Now, let’s open our legs and show the boys what our mothers gave us.”

Jen pulled her legs up and out, and Brianna followed suit.

“Boys, stand at the foot of the bed. Take your shorts down. Now, stroke yourselves for our entertainment while we expose ourselves for yours.”

Raging with lust, the boys skimmed their shorts off, and their erections bobbed and twitched. They didn’t hesitate to grasp their poles and begin jerking as they stared at the exposed pussies -- one 22 years old and the other barely half that.

Jen saw their balls drawing up and said, “OK, stop. Remove your hands.”

Three dicks twitched and leaked as they were released. The boys were desperate for relief.

“Andrew, do you lick your girlfriend’s pussy?”

“Sometimes.”

“Young man, that’s not good enough. From now on, you’d better lick Tiffany every single time you’re with her. No excuses. When I give you permission to fuck her, it means you’re supposed to lick her until she cums before you put your horny cock in her pussy at all.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“And when you finish fucking her, I expect you to put your face down there again and clean your cum out with your tongue, even giving her more orgasms if she wants them. She shouldn’t have to go home with your load dripping into her panties or down her leg. Be a real man and clean her.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“That goes for all of you boys all of the time from now on,” Jen said, panning her gaze over every face. “You’re each going to be eager, skilled cunt lickers, and now is the time to start. Andrew, you’re first; come and eat me,” she said with a lecherous smile.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.