Jennifer, Sex Governess
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by EazinAlong

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An Internet ad leads 22-year-old Jen to an unusual family and a job as sex governess for four teens when she isn't submitting sexually to their parents. The college-age pedophile corrupts a young girl and three boys while her limits are tested by parents who apparently have none. Not a stereotypical D/S story, it's about control and dominance of other people's sex lives, often in kinky scenarios with underage (14+) incest. Story codes include mm because boys should be versatile.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   ENF  

Robert welcomed them and led them to seats in the living room, not attempting to hide his glance at Jen’s cum-splattered appearance.

Sarah appeared shortly to offer appetizers and take drink orders. She gave Jen a conspiratorial wink at the sight of the embarrassing semen prominently splattered on the front of Jen’s navy blue top.

Christopher reached for a marijuana pipe, always grateful that Colorado had legalized pot. The quality and availability had risen considerably since the underground days.

He lit the pipe and offered it to Jen, who took a deep hit and passed it to Amy.

As Jen began to feel buzzed, the twins appeared in the door, and introductions ensued. Brianna and Brandon each cast a knowing look at the spill on Jen’s shirt. Brandon smiled noticeably and knowingly. Andrew arrived and then 14-year-old Daniel.

Even the young ones were served alcohol, preferring sweeter drinks that Robert mixed with less kick than he’d fix for adults. It would loosen their inhibitions without impairing their performance.

The children preferred marijuana edibles over the parents’ choice of smoking. Amy avoided the sweets because she couldn’t stay fit eating too many cannabis candies. But the whole family knew pot would enhance sexual feelings. Even little Daniel had noticed his masturbation was better with a buzz.

For more than half an hour, the family and the new governess chatted amiably in the living room about shared interests and about wholesome adventures available at the Mansker estate. The only hint of sex was the cum on the front of Jen’s shirt.

Robert signaled subtly, and Amy told everyone it was time to move to the dining room. Andrew held a chair for Jen. Brandon did the same for his mother and Daniel for Brianna. During dinner, the Manskers talked about a trip they were planning for the family and Jen the next summer.

After coffee and marijuana brownies for dessert, the buzzed family repaired to the living room. The children squeezed side by side onto a sofa. The parents and Jen sat in nearby chairs. The conversation paused, and Christopher changed the conversation.

“Jen, we and the children are excited to see you. And I mean that quite literally. Would you stand over there and let us look you over.”

Jen became self-conscious again, feeling vulnerable the way she did when introduced to the children while wearing a cum-splattered top. Since then, the family had so warmly welcomed and included her that she’d lost track of the purpose of her presence. Now it came back to her in a cold splash of reality.

As Christopher directed, she stood about about five feet in front of the couch and faced the teenagers. She saw them appraising her body, mostly focused on her tits and her cum-splattered shirt.

“Jen, your shirt has something on it. What is that?” Christopher asked as if he didn’t know.

“Semen, sir.”

Pause.

“Whose semen is it, Jen?”

“Yours, sir.”

Pause.

“How did it get there?”

“I milked your cock.”

Pause.

“You must be a clever girl, Jen, but I don’t want you to be a dirty girl. I think you should take your shirt off. You shouldn’t be standing there in a cum-splattered shirt.”

Jen swallowed hard. She knew that removing the shirt would expose her precious, 22-year-old titties. It was exhilarating, but she still felt bashful. She reminded herself it was the reason she was there.

She reached up and grabbed the shoulders of the top. She pulled it over her head. When she could see the room again, four teenagers were unabashedly staring at her tits. A couple of them were gently rubbing their groins.

Out of habit, she quickly combed her hair with her fingers in case it was mussed. Yet it was hardly the focus of anyone else’s attention.

“They’re lovely, Jen,” Amy said.

“Thank you.”

The Mansker family stared silently at her boobies for more than a minute, elevating her anxiety and tweaking her arousal.

“What is your bra size?” Christopher asked matter of factly.

“34B.”

“They’re lovely; I’m sure we all look forward to playing with them and sucking them. Play with your titties for us. Make your nipples hard.”

Jen reached for her breasts and stroked them confidently. She squeezed the nipples to arouse them.

“Does it turn you on to have your titties sucked?”

“Yes,” Jen replied softly.

“Does it make your pussy hot?”

“Yes.”

“When someone sucks your titties, does it make you more eager to fuck?”

“Yes.”

“Who wants to suck on Jen’s titties?” Amy asked.

Eight hands shot up on the sofa, followed shortly by one of their mother’s. Quick to join the crowd, Christopher raised two hands in imitation of the children.

The family laughed, but Jen felt her pussy clutch at the thought of two of the children on her tits while the rest of the family watched.

She could see the teenagers squirming, and 16-year-old Andrew was openly rubbing his dick through his shorts. Brianna’s hand was pressed into her crotch and obviously moving. Jen’s pussy felt moist as she exposed herself and watched the teens rub themselves.

“Lift your skirt, Jen,” Amy said. “Show the kids your hot little pussy.”

Jen closed her eyes and steeled herself to cross a new frontier. She reached down and lifted her skirt to show the Mansker children her special treasure.

“Wow,” Daniel exclaimed. “She’s not shaved down there like Mom is.”

The thought that Daniel had seen his mother’s pussy and knew she was shaved gave Jen a small thrill.

Silence hung heavy as Jen continued presenting her pussy to the perverted family and they stared at it without apology.

“Can we get naked?” Brandon asked.

“Sure,” his mom said.

In a trice, the four teenagers leaped from the sofa and threw their clothes to the floor. Jen stood with her boobies bare and her hem lifted while the boys and their sister disrobed. Her pussy clenched again and moistened more as she saw the young bodies in the flesh. She saw flashes of buns, of Brianna’s tits and pussy and all three cocks, which were hard.

They quickly returned to the sofa and resumed gazing up at her. All four openly masturbated with various degrees of intensity.

It was Jen’s opportunity to evaluate their bodies, too, and she was excited by what she saw. Andrew’s 16-year-old cock rose proudly from the patch of hair at its base, but his chest was smooth and hairless.

Jen remembered Amy saying that Andrew was sexually active, and she became more excited when she imagined Andrew’s cock sliding in and out of a hot young pussy.

Young, virginal Daniel gaped in awe. He’d seen his mother and sister naked -- Jen would learn those details later -- but it was still amazing to see a younger woman like Jen bared to his eyes. He was stroking his little dick with a thumb and two fingers. Jen wondered whether he could spurt yet.

The 15-year-old twins, sitting side by side, were eagerly stimulating themselves, as they’d been doing together for four years.

They seemed so immature, despite their age. Brandon’s penis was about 4 inches, and each twin had a tiny wisp of pubic hair. Brianna’s tits were barely there, but her right hand was completely down there, rubbing her little clit. Jen imagined them copulating, as their mother said they did. Their genitals were barely pubescent, and the thought of them rutting caused Jen to shudder.

“Remove your skirt and shoes, Jen,” Amy directed.

The sex governess complied and stood naked before the Manskers. The masturbators on the sofa were becoming more intent on their goal.

“When were you first taken, Jen?” Amy asked.

“When I was 14.”

“Who was it?”

“A boyfriend.”

“How old was he?”

“14, too.”

“Did he cum in you?”

“Yes.”

A long pause hung in the air. The children were masturbating with more fervor.

“When was your first orgasm?” Amy continued.

“I was 11.”

“How did it happen?”

Jen swallowed hard. “My aunt.”

“How old was she?”

“About 30.”

“Did she rub your clit to make you cum?”

“Not at first.”

“What did she do?”

Pause.

“She licked me.”

“Did you lick her, too?”

Pause.

“Yes.”

“Did you like it?”

A longer pause. And a softer “yes.”

Silence filled the room except for the sound of teens pleasuring themselves. Everyone stared at Amy’s nudity and imagined her debauchery when she was 11. More than one mind conjured the image of the 11-year-old girl’s face in her aunt’s older slit.

“Move your feet apart, Jen,” Amy instructed.

The 22-year-old obeyed. “Reach down and pull your sex open. Let them see your pink.”

Jen froze. She’d never imagined this. It inflamed her inside, but on the surface she couldn’t help standing lifeless while she processed the command.

She was already dealing with a mix of reticence and sexual excitement. Now their mother wanted her to pull her sex lips open and show her intimate details to these four horny children.

Knowing she had no choice, she reached down with both hands and gently grasped her pussy lips. She pulled them apart and showed the four masturbating teenagers some of the most intimate details of her body. Cringing inside, she felt an involuntary lurch in her groin because she was so excited by her own lewd performance.

The children continued to rub themselves, clearly pursuing release.

“How many guys have fucked you, Jen?”

She didn’t know. She tried to tally quickly in her head. “About 10, I guess.”

“Can you recite all of their names?”

Jen dutifully continued to hold her pussy open for the children and hung her head shamefully. “No,” she whispered.

“So sometimes it was just a matter of getting fucked, right?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“You didn’t care who it was or whether you’d know him long-term, did you? You just wanted a cock thrusting and cumming in your hot little cunt. You didn’t care whose it was but only that it satisfy you? Is that true, Jen?”

Silence and then, quietly, “yes, ma’am.”

“Do you love cock, Jen?”

“Yes.”

“Do you ever get so horny that you don’t care who or what fucks you ... you just want a hard penis jammed into your cunt?”

“Oh, god, yes,” Jen groaned, feeling such desperation build in her sex.

“When were you last fucked?” Amy continued.

“It’s been a few weeks.”

“Why?”

“I haven’t had a boyfriend for a while.”

“Do you miss the cock?”

“Yes,” Jen groaned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.