Jennifer, Sex Governess
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by EazinAlong

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An Internet ad leads 22-year-old Jen to an unusual family and a job as sex governess for four teens when she isn't submitting sexually to their parents. The college-age pedophile corrupts a young girl and three boys while her limits are tested by parents who apparently have none. Not a stereotypical D/S story, it's about control and dominance of other people's sex lives, often in kinky scenarios with underage (14+) incest. Story codes include mm because boys should be versatile.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   ENF  

Jen collapsed to the bed and fell asleep without a thought. Half an hour later, a light knock woke her. “Who is it?”

“It’s Sarah, the maid.”

“Come in,” Jen said as she remembered where she was.

A smiling face appeared when the door opened, and Jen saw an 18-year-old girl who looked as if she’d freshly arrived from Norway. Blond tresses down the maid’s back, clear skin and bright blue eyes launched mutual smiles.

“I’m Jen. Pleased to meet you.”

“You, as well.”

The Manskers had no use for a stereotypical French maid’s uniform, so Sarah was wearing simple black slacks, smart shoes, a crimson blouse and a bold green scarf with a gold pin. Her glasses were stylish, and her blond hair was barely shoulder-length.

“Would you like tea or coffee?”

“Coffee with cream, please.”

“It will be here as soon as you’re out of your shower. Everything you might need is out in the bathroom. Anything else while I’m gone?”

“No, thanks,” Jen said, thinking she could become accustomed to this luxury.

Sarah waited with fresh coffee when Jen emerged from the bathroom wearing a terry cloth robe. The combination of a nap and a shower was powerfully refreshing.

Jen sat in an easy chair to drink her coffee, admire the view and process her situation. Sarah emerged from the closet with a navy turtleneck, an A-line skirt and a pair of pumps. “This is all you need to wear. Go light on the makeup. You’ll be awesome.”

“No underwear, I suppose.”

“Girls don’t wear much underwear around here except for special occasions. And then it’s usually the only thing you wear.”

The young women laughed.

Sarah departed. Jen put on makeup and the outfit Sarah set out. Everything fit wonderfully. She loved the way the knit top conformed to her small breasts and set them off. Her hard nipples poked out, but she just put it down to her new normal. She twirled before the mirror and was quickly reminded how exposed she was below.

It was nearly 4:30, so she departed her suite and went down the elevator. Robert, the house manager, greeted her in the foyer with a sincere-sounding “you’re beautiful,” and she curtsied lightheartedly, careful not to lift her hem too far. She liked Robert.

“This way,” he gestured and offered his arm in a gentlemanly manner. Robert, more than Jen, knew that the veneer of propriety would soon disappear from the situation.

They walked down another corridor and around a corner. Robert knocked on a closed door and pushed it open when hailed from within. It was the master suite.

Christopher and Amy rose from a sofa to greet her. Robert dropped back and quietly departed, closing the door as he went. The Manskers directed her to an easy chair, and she accepted a glass of wine.

The father seemed to be in his late 40s. His salt-and-pepper hair was closely cropped, and his face was shaven. He was 6 feet tall and fit.

They began talking about some of the mundane aspects of living with them ... meal times, shopping and the like. Then the parents turned the conversation to the children, and Jen perked up even more. Amy discussed the kids’ quirks and preferences and then turned to their sexuality.

“Andrew is 16. He has a 15-year-old girlfriend named Tiffany, and they’re sexually active. We took her on vacation with us last summer and let them share a room. We could barely get them out to the beach.

“They don’t realize we know it, but Brianna and Brandon -- the twins -- have been experimenting with each other sexually since they were 11, before they even started puberty. They started full-on copulation on their own shortly after turning 14. We’re eager to watch them do it together; they’ll be so cute,” Amy said with a wishful voice. “I’m sorry we missed the first time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.