Jennifer, Sex Governess
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by EazinAlong

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An Internet ad leads 22-year-old Jen to an unusual family and a job as sex governess for four teens when she isn't submitting sexually to their parents. The college-age pedophile corrupts a young girl and three boys while her limits are tested by parents who apparently have none. Not a stereotypical D/S story, it's about control and dominance of other people's sex lives, often in kinky scenarios with underage (14+) incest. Story codes include mm because boys should be versatile.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   ENF  

The biggest change in her life began with idle curiosity about adult ads on Craigslist.

She’d browsed before, contemplating what some of the advertised encounters might look like. The descriptions were sometimes titillating, moistening her precious place.

Jennifer was 22 and hardly innocent. She eagerly lay back and spread her legs for a horndog boyfriend when they were both 14. She’d experimented with both sexes since then, firmly settling on a preference for guys but always open to a romp with another girl.

The ad drew her in. The message was unusual, and it captured her imagination. For hours, it stuck in her mind. The words connected perfectly with her feelings. She went back to click on the link and ask for more information.

At first, the person who posted the ad was vague and probed gently into her personal life. Answering the questions aroused her and piqued her curiosity.

The intensity of the emails escalated until they met in person. It was in a public place the first few times and later in the offices of a lawyer downtown. Slowly she slid into their depraved, demented mindset and promised to do what they wanted. Because she wanted it, too.

Fully informed of the path ahead of her, Jen consented to be the sex governess for a family with four teenage children -- three boys and one girl. She would be the unquestioned dominatrix of the four, enjoying complete liberties with their minds and bodies and control of their sex lives.

Jen, in turn, would sexually submit to the children’s parents, Christopher and Amy Mansker. Among other steps in the interview process, she’d had dinner with both of them one night, and she’d found them to be delightful. She could easily imagine giving herself to them sexually.

On top of that, she’d receive room, board, full health insurance, a generous allowance for personal expenses, access to all of the mansion’s amenities such as the game room, pool and spa and one week per quarter for time off, if she wanted it. At the end of her 12-month contract, she’d receive a $100,000 donation to her college fund. The contract could be extended by mutual agreement.

All was set forth in writing, and today Jen sat in a Denver lawyer’s office with Mr. Mansker to sign the contract. Jen had read it in advance and understood what she was doing. With a confident hand, she signed her name. Christopher Mansker signed in turn, and the lawyer notarized the signatures.

As they met, professional movers were emptying her apartment. Personal effects she’d set aside would be in her suite at the Mansker mansion by the time she arrived. She’d chosen her favorite clothes, and she was promised new ones would also await.

Everything else would be secured in the Mansker’s climate-controlled barn. A Mansker assistant was driving her car to the mansion garage. She’d ride to her new home in a limo with Christopher.

The privacy screen behind the driver was closed as the car eased through downtown and onto Interstate 70 toward the mountains. “Do you have any thoughts about what you expect?” Christopher asked.

She looked out at the distant mountains and spoke slowly. “I don’t know. I’ve tried to imagine. I know it’s about sex, but you haven’t given me many hints about what you’ll do with me. In the interview, they asked me nearly everything imaginable about my sex life and what I’m willing to do, but it really only made me realize how much is possible. I still don’t fully understand what you have planned.”

Christopher smiled. “Interesting. Do you think you’ll enjoy being dominated?”

“I do.” She turned and looked into his eyes. “I’ve had fantasies about that ... about being tied up or held down ... not being responsible for bad, exciting things happening to me ... totally losing control and being wicked and not feeling guilty because I had no choice.”

“Are you aroused thinking about it?”

Oh, no. Jen had been lost in the moment and not realized how her treasured place was reacting. She blushed. “I guess so,” she bashfully admitted.

The limo exited I-70 at a rural exit devoid of development. The driver turned onto a federal highway and continued toward the Mansker estate.

“And what about the children, Jen? Do you look forward to playing with them?”

Jen paused before answering. It was difficult to answer honestly, even though they both knew it was part of her purpose. He wasn’t talking about playing dolls or spacemen. He was talking about playing sex games. She was expected to sexually train four beautiful adolescents -- three boys and a girl. She’d seen photos of them, and they were all fresh-faced and cute.

They would be under her command. She could touch them any way that she wanted. She could make them do anything sexually -- with her or with each other. She could make them cum ... and also deny them.

Incest would be part of their daily lives, and she could expect them to service her sexually any time she wanted.

Once she’d understood this would be part of her job as their sex governess, Jen had masturbated repeatedly to fantasies of what she would do with the children. Her fantasies became increasingly wicked, and she had a lot of plans for them.

But it was still difficult to verbalize her thoughts to the kids’ father. He looked expectantly for an answer. “Yes, I look forward to playing with them. I think I have a lot to teach them,” she said.

“I’m sure you do,” Christopher said with a smile. “You’re a beautiful young woman, Jen. An employer isn’t supposed to comment on his employee’s appearance, but our relationship allows an exception. Your short hair and slim figure make for an attractive package. I’m sure that plenty of boys and girls have fantasized about you over the years as they masturbated.”

Jen blushed.

“It will be another half hour before we’re home. Would you like to watch a movie with me?”

The 22-year-old had halfway expected Christopher to make a move on her in the limousine. As it became apparent that he wouldn’t, she was relaxing and enjoying the ride through pleasant scenery with a personable gentleman. The movie was unexpected, but sure, she’d give it a try.

A television screen rose before them, and the 39-year-old father pressed a button on the console. A video opened with a scene of a luxurious bedroom. Three naked people were on a king-size bed -- a middle-aged woman, a well-developed teenage boy and a slight teen girl.

They were lying side by side with the girl in the middle. The woman and the boy were caressing her.

“This was shot at our mansion,” Christopher said. “It’s a real family ... a mother, her 17-year-old son and her 14-year-old daughter. The daughter isn’t virgin, but it’s her first time with her brother. Watch.”

The girl was clearly pubescent but not by much. The camera closed in on her small breasts, barely rising from her chest and topped by tiny, hard nipples. Panning down her body, the view showed her rippling abdomen and a small tuft of pubic hair on her mound. She was responding to her mother and brother as they gently stroked her thighs.

Slowly, without a word of prompting, the girl opened her legs and lifted her knees to expose her special treasure. Her family stroked her inner thighs as she pulled them apart and presented herself.

The mother looked into her her son’s eyes and nodded. He rose to his knees and moved between his sister’s legs. It was Jen’s first full view of the boy’s cock, and she was impressed. Quite respectably for a 17-year-old, it looked like a solid 7 inches. Some of Jen’s boyfriends had been smaller than this kid.

She was also impressed that his first move was to orally pleasure his sister. Jen watched the boy in the video suck her tits and finger her swollen pussy. He moved down and soon put his mouth to her sex.

The siblings hadn’t mated before, but it wasn’t their first experience with oral sex together. They’d been doing that for years. Soon, the girl was writhing and moaning as their mother beamed. The 14-year-old’s hips jerked, and she rolled out a deep, guttural moan to announce her climax.

Her legs hardly stopped jerking before her brother mounted her. Mother reached down to couple her children’s genitals. She held the girl’s lips apart with one hand and guided the boy’s sex spear into his sister.

The girl couldn’t have been wetter, but she was still tight. Her previous lovers were closer to her age with 3-inch to 4-inch cocks.

Her brother went about a third of the way in on the first push. She groaned in pleasure, and he pulled back for a firm second thrust that took him nearly all the way.

“Oh my god,” groaned the little girl as she took an adult-size cock for the first time. With one more withdrawal and a final determined thrust, her brother drove himself fully into her love channel.

“Tell him what to do, baby,” the mother encouraged.

“Fuck me, Teddy,” the sister cried. “Please fuck me.”

The boy in the movie readily complied and began pounding his sister. The camera captured every angle of their lust, including a closeup of their union, the girl’s sex hole stretched around her brother’s thrusting shaft. It was copiously lubricated by her juices.

She came again while her brother took her and then he plunged in and groaned. The camera frame showed his balls twitching as he unloaded into his sibling. He withdrew, and the video closed with a shot of his cum dripping back out.

The screen faded to black.

Jen was speechless and incredibly horny.

The limousine turned onto an unmarked road. Several curves and half a mile later, they approached a gate. A transponder on the car signaled the gate to open automatically under the watchful eye of two security cameras monitored at the mansion.

The car rolled another half mile and then into view of a lovely home wrapped around the end of a ridge with a breathtaking view of the valley below. Rounding another curve, she lost sight of the mansion for a minute, but soon they pulled beneath a portico on the side of the house away from the valley.

Someone from the house promptly opened her door with a friendly welcome. The driver opened Mr. Mansker’s. He and Jen each stepped out and paused to adjust to their arrival. He invited her to the front door, and his wife, Amy Mansker, was inside to greet them.

Jen had been impressed by the woman’s beauty when the Manskers interviewed her. The full bosom and flared hips contrasted with Jen’s svelte body. Ms. Mansker looked fit, and she had great sense of fashion.

The mother of four welcomed Jen with open arms. The ladies hugged, and each silently appreciated the feel of the other’s hard nipples pressed together. Mrs. Mansker boldly put her hand on Jen’s bottom.

“Please come in to your new home,” Amy said.

Christopher walked behind Jen into into the foyer and admired her slim bottom in the tight slacks. “I know we have a lot to discuss,” Amy continued, “but you deserve some time to settle in. This is Robert.”

Following Amy’s body language, Jen turned right to see an athletic African-American of about 30 years old. And he was gorgeous. Jen had been attracted to black men before, but dates with a couple never went anywhere. Now she was staring at a guy from the pages of GQ magazine.

“Robert is working with us for a few years while he saves to go to law school. He manages the house and can help you with anything you need, but Jen...”

She looked into the eyes of the new arrival and smiled warmly. “ ... you can’t touch him without permission.”

Embarrassment rolled through Jen as the woman seemed to read her mind. Christopher and Robert chuckled at her pink cheeks and evident discomfort.

“Robert will show you to your suite. Everything from your apartment arrived earlier in tip-top shape, and I hope Sarah has unpacked most of it for you. You’ll find more clothes in your closet, and we’ll go shopping soon.”

“Thank you so much,” Jen said with sincere appreciation, briefly forgetting that her purpose was so prurient.

“You can rest and freshen up. It’s 2 o’clock. Robert, please bring her to our room at 4:30.”

“Come with me,” Robert said, and they chatted amiably as he led her down a hall and up an elevator. She learned that Robert had graduated from the University of Denver. After a year traveling around the world and several more as a community organizer, he wanted to up his game and become a lawyer.

With a grand gesture, the house manager opened the door to her suite. It was a luxurious studio apartment with a wide view of the valley and mountains. It had a large sitting area, a lovely alcove for the bed, a huge bathroom and a walk-in closet with three times as many clothes as she’d sent.

“This is beautiful,” she murmured.

“Yes, it is,” Robert said. “I’ll see you after 4. Come back to the foyer, and I’ll take you to the Manskers. Can you find your way back?”

“Yes, no problem,” Jen said.

Robert smiled and closed the door as he departed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.