Wrestling for My Wife(2) - Cover

Wrestling for My Wife(2)

Copyright© 2018 by Allan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Our friends meet once again but the outcome is unexpected. A follow on from Wrestling For My Wife

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Linda took a call from her cousin Jen, it had been some time since we had contact from Jen so it was nice for the two women to catch up. The real purpose of the call was that Jen wanted to ask us a favour in that her son, Gary, was to do a placement at our local college and Jen wondered if Gary could stay with us for the three weeks that his placement lasted.

Linda agreed readily as it had been about 2 years since we had seen Gary, but anytime we did see him he was always pleasant and a real nice boy. Gary will now have just turned 19 years old, quite the young man, no doubt.

Linda and I discussed the arrangements as we were keen to ensure that his stay with us was as comfortable as possible. He would have one of the spare rooms complete with an ensuite bathroom and shower. Linda joked, “ better have a supply of tissues in his room, you know what guys his age are like,”, she laughed. Jen had said that Gary had no steady girlfriend just now but he seemed to have a healthy interest in the opposite sex. Gary would be at college during the day and spend the evenings and weekends with us. Gary was alway a sporty guy, he like running, athletics, etc.

I picked Gary up from the rail station on the Saturday evening, settled him into his room and gave him the tour of the house and gardens. He was impressed and was keen to use our gym, which we encouraged him to do in his spare time. I said that usually weekend mornings I go for a run along the shore if maybe he fancied that, maybe all three of us would go as Linda often ran with me.

All was going really well, his studies seemed to be a great success and he would tell us all about the research work he was doing at college and how it fits into his overall degree course. It was good to have a young person about the place. Gary is a tall slim well built guy, good looking and attractive, I am sure to all the girls his age, the way Linda looked at him it appeared that he was also attractive to women of a certain age as well. I said to Linda, “he certainly is a good looking guy Linda, I bet the girls all fancy him, “maybe he is attracted to guys as well, we might be making an assumption about our young guest”. She said” maybe, but I certainly think he is very attractive no matter his sexual orientation.”

Chatting over dinner Gary was open about most things, he did allude to friends both male and female, he did refer to one girl that he had dated for a while, but that relationship fizzled out a few months back. He was helpful around the house, helping clearing up after dinner, preparing the odd drink and snack for all three of us, when the opportunity arose. In fact it was a pleasure to have him around the house. He used our gym most days and worked out very well. Linda and I would wrestle at times when he was at college, not that we were hiding this from him it just worked out like that.

Over dinner one evening Gary said, “I really like the gym it’s fantastic, I notice you have a large area of mats, is that for exercise without the machines and weights?”, I said,”both Linda an I like wrestling, both wrestling each other and others.” Gary was a bit taken aback and stuttered”oh I am really sorry I did not want to intrude on your, err, interests” he blushed. Linda replied, “don’t be so silly Gary we are quite open about our pastime it’s nothing for us to be ashamed of, plus we get a lot of pleasure out of it.” She asked, have you ever wrestled Gary,?” he replied, “once or twice at school but nothing serious at all, but anything that is good exercise is ok with me, I guess.” “ maybe we could give it a try if you think you might like it”, I said, “I’ll think about it John, maybe it would be fun,’ said Gary.

It’s Good having Gary in the house although it makes no real difference, and we don’t do things any different. We have always wandered about party clothed at times or even nude without giving it much thought. Linda will flounce about in bra and panties and quite often just in panties. Having Gary around did not change things and he seemed to accept us for who we are. One incident that did occur left Gary a little embarrassed, Linda barged into his room thinking he was in the kitchen only to walk in when he was masturbating, in full flow so to speak. “ Honestly John I had no idea he was in his room, I was sure he was in the kitchen” said Linda, “he was just climaxing and before I could turn and leave his room, so I saw him shoot his load of spunk, very impressive, and although his cock is not a big as yours it is still quite big.”

About one hour after he came into the living room and started to apologise, “ absolutely no need to apologise Gary, in fact Linda should be the one to say sorry for disturbing your privacy”, “ that’s right Gary” said Linda, “it’s my fault entirely, so no need to be embarrassed, in fact it’s a very healthy thing to do, we all do it, don’t we John?” I readily agreed.

Later Linda described in detail what she saw, in fact she admitted that she was really turned on at the sight of Gary pleasuring himself, “ I quickly went into our shower room and gave myself a lovely orgasm, it was so horny,” she said. She described his body as shapely and muscular and having a great six pack, his cock being a good 6 inches she reckoned, with a lovely matching pair of balls. “ So do you want to fuck him Linda, “ I asked, Linda just grinned, lustfully.

Life was good, Gary went to college weekdays, studied in the evenings and had dinner with us every night. A glass of wine over dinner allowed Gary to lose some of his inhibitions, giving us some insight into his world. He said that he has had a few girlfriends, mainly from college, and reading between the lines he had bedded most of them. He let slip,” Olivia was the best shag”, he said. I asked him why was she the best and he said she gave a great blow job, and she had the nicest tits. We discussed our open attitude to sex and that both Linda and I had had other sex partners, and that we had a loving relationship that included sharing with good friends. Gary asked if our liking for wrestling was partly sexual. I complimented him on his astuteness, and readily agreed that it did have a sexual side to it and that we both very much enjoyed the activity. I decided to take the conversation to a different level and said that both Linda and I derived sexual pleasure with members of the same sex. Gary thought his over and said that were we then in fact bisexual. Linda explained that neither of us like to put labels on our sexuality, but maybe that’s the best way of describing our sexuality, if that made sense to Gary.

The conversation was quite stimulating, and Gary came over as a very well adjusted non judgemental, caring young man, with no prejudices whatsoever. He was open about sex and liked to talk about his experiences with girls, he is a good looking guy and, although modest, it was plain to see that there was no shortage of offers from girls. It was also quite nice to see him flirting with Linda, he complemented her on her looks and how nice she looked in her dress that evening, even Linda blushed at that, but there was no doubt that she enjoyed the attention.

A second glass of wine and he recounted the moment Linda had witnessed his masturbating, he admitted that it was not embarrassing but that it was highly arousing to be watched in the very moment of ejaculating in front of such and attractive and sexy woman. Although Garry would not come out and admit it, I am sure that the incident was engineered so that Linda came in at the right moment to witness him cum. We assured him that we would be completely honest with him about our relationship and our interests, and that he was welcome to talk to us about anything at all about relationships and his sexual health and wellbeing. He said that it was so refreshing to be able to talk openly about sex because his parents were quite reserved, and the topic of sex never came up, he said.” I don’t think they even fuck anymore” we all three dissolved in peels of laughter.

On Saturday morning I had arranged that Gary and I would go for a run through the park, Linda declined the offer to join us as she has a few jobs in the house to do that she wanted to catch up on. We set off and 45 minutes later returned, both sweaty and in need of a good hot shower. Trainers off at the door we both headed for our respective showers, Linda quickly stopped us and said, “sorry Gary your shower is out of use, remember John you were going to replace the shower head washer as it was leaking, well it has now come away and needs to be replaced so I have had to turn the water supply off to the shower,” “ no worries” I said, “ a quick visit to the hard ware store this afternoon and it will be easily sorted”

We agreed that we would use the big shower in the main bathroom that can easily accommodate up to four adults. “We will use the big shower Gary and I will fix your one this afternoon. We both headed for the bathroom, “ last one in is a dope” I shouted as we both sprinted up the stairs. We both stripped off and entered the shower, as always when I am nude I am usually semi hard no matter if I have company or not, today in the shower we no exception. I sensed Gary looking at me sort of over his shoulder, he had his back to me so I could not see him full on. I never hid my semi erection, why would i it’s a perfectly natural reaction. Gary turned towards me soaking himself and freely sporting a full erection, he had a grin across his face and was openly enjoying himself. “Well Gary”, I said, “very impressive you have a fabulous cock there”, “ as do you John,” said Gary. At that my cock became fully erect, “can I Touch it John, “ said Gary, “be my guest,” I replied.

Gary came over and took my hard cock in his hand, he started to stoke it retracting my foreskin back and forth, our bare chests touched and I ran my hand down his back to his bum. I felt his cock against my leg so I returned the favour and started to massage his cock. We were both enjoying the experience immensely, his had gone from stroking my cock to gently squeezing my balls, our eyes met in the steamy atmosphere and our lips touched in a light kiss which turned into a full blown french kiss.

We continued enjoying the pleasure each was giving the other, I really wanted to suck his cock but I felt that what we were doing was just too good to interrupt. Gary’s breathing started to quicken and I sensed that he was close to climaxing where as I was someway from spunking. Anyway with shudder and a deep gasp Gary came in my hand and onto my cock and balls. He spurted 4 or 5 times, shooting out a great amount of milky white spunk onto me.

I held him tight as I started to masturbate myself to climax, it did not take long before I also came, emptying my balls all over his cock and balls, both of us gasping and embracing tightly with our spunk intermingled on our bodies. We looked into each other’s eyes, “well Gary did you enjoy that?”, he replied,”that was so fucking fantastic John, never did I think being with another guy could be so good”, “ same for me that was fantastic Gary you are one seriously sexy guy.”

After a while we stared to shower again, as I was about to leave the shower Gary said, “what if Linda finds out,” he sounded genuinely worried. “Don’t you worry about Linda Gary, in fact she will be eager to hear all of the details, that is, if you want to share them with her,?” “No I certainly don’t mind John, in fact I think it would be ever so horny if I knew, she knew, about what we got up to in the shower.”

Gary left the shower, dried quickly as Linda passed in the hall way, Gary made no move to cover up and gave Linda a full frontal view, his towel over his shoulder instead of covering his manhood. His cock still semi hard from our action in the shower and a wide smile on his face as he saw India staring at his cock and balls.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.