Summer Camp On The Lake
Chapter 6: Aftermath

Copyright© 2018 by HAL

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 6: Aftermath - Clive had signed up to work in the USA in a Summer Camp; trouble was his application had managed to switch his name from 'Clive' to 'Olive' and he was allocated to a girls only camp. The camp leader was not going to allow that, until.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

“You made a good impression on Mummy. I don’t know how. Daddy still wasn’t sure, but he has to accept I’m old enough to make my own decisions. I told him, if I want to sleep with a boy, I will.” she was clearly irritated with her father’s protective nature.

“And?”

“What? Oh ... I didn’t mean you, specifically”

“No, because you could mean one of the other boys here. Relax, I’m cool. Anyway, he’s just doing the normal fatherly thing of looking out for his daughter.”

“I know, but I’m a big girl now. STOP LOOKING AT MY TITS!”

“Sorry, just reminds me of that joke. ‘Big breaths Harriet’ ‘Yeth and I’m only sithteen!’” She hit him with a smile.

“Still, he seemed to think you were a respectable young man. I had to explain the wide game to him. He listened carefully and said it sounded great fun. He was surprised girls were playing such a rough game. Oh it was! I know you got a few eyefuls! Without you, there would have been a lot of half-naked girls running around.” She didn’t even look up “Stop smiling, Clive. You get to see plenty. You know half the campers think you must be gay. I don’t tell them I know different.”

“How do you know? I’ve never said anything.”

“You are as hetero as they come. You want to know? Well, let’s see:

Your eye line is always, briefly I admit, at chest level; you give any girl, ANY girl, from the youngest up, that appraisal when they walk towards you – the up down look; you looked at the washed underwear hanging between the dorms – well a) you looked, and b) you looked away quickly; you couldn’t take your eyes off Melissa when her nipples went into overdrive last night; you-”

“Okay!”

“Even when you let those twelve year olds paint your nails, you did it in a hetero way”

“Actually, that was fun. I could go for painted nails I think.”

“You wouldn’t have the patience. Yes, that’s the other thing. You throw on some clothes and think you look great. Girls and gays are the same; they think, the appraise, they judge, the re-dress, they think again, they match, they –”

“They take time and care about their appearance. So did your Dad!”

“And? Oh, yes. He definitely has some gay traits, he just doesn’t realise it. Should I have told you that?”

“I won’t tell anyone. Anyway, I get the picture. You think I’m all man. Sexy, strong, he-man.”

“Now, that might be stretching it

But does it need stretching? I thought men said size wasn’t important?” She had flicked the points in the conversation onto a more suggestive track.

“It isn’t what you’ve got, it’s what you do with it.”

“Hmm, we seem to have strayed to difficult territory, give you an inch and –”

“Oh, it’s more than an inch, I assure you.”

“Clive! Well, I wonder how many inches it is. Four?” He shook his head “Five?” No “Six?” Higher “Oh, don’t kid yourself.”

“Well, you’ll never know will you?”

“Unless I check it out, you mean? Clive ... I, umm. Well I know you and Sandie hooked up”

“No, whatever you heard, nothing happened. I’m not saying I wouldn’t; I’m saying I ... we, didn’t”

“Fuck me! A gentleman too.”

“Was that an invitation?”

“What? Oh, no.” She walked away and then over her shoulder she said “Well, maybe”

At ten they had had their supper, had the evening meeting and all gone their separate ways. He sat, naked on his bed, he was measuring his erection – damn it, it was seven inches. The cheeky cow. There was a knock on his door. He opened a crack to see Harry there. She pushed in, looked at him and said “I see you are ready for me” And pulled off her pyjama top. “Come on”

“You don’t believe in gentle woo-ing then?”

“I need a good fuck. I do. I’m tired of quiet fingering in the toilets.” Was this the kind of thing girls were meant to say? “And I’m sorry, I can see you are over six inches.” She pulled him into his first long kiss “Now do me! I’ll add the orgasm later, I just want to feel more than a finger inside.”

He thought he understood. She had been patient for quite a few days, now her libido just needed a body, any body on top and inside. This was probably one of the reasons for girl-girl stuff at camps, they got horny as hell and then anything would do. He pulled off her pyjama shorts, and then her panties. He edged her to the bed in between kisses and, with little preamble, fingered her open and pushed his erect cock deeper and deeper. The feeling of squidgy flesh around his penis was lovely. He too had had to put up with his own hand jobs since he arrived. That delightful combination of lubricated friction was something he missed. He levered himself up so he could look at her conical breasts. Wibble-wobble.He loved that. Thrust, thrust. He loved that. One hand went round to cup her buttock. He loved that. And her red, wet lips. He loved that too. He pulled out and sprayed onto the sheet. “Oh fucccckkk!” was his cum shout. He lay on, the feeling of naked, female flesh beneath him was something he had missed. She, on the other hand, was wanting to be brought to the same level of satisfaction. He also realised he hadn’t asked about contraception; that’s why he pulled out. She reassured him “Bit fucking late to ask though isn’t it?”

“Sorry, I...” he was going to say she came to him, but he’d always thought blaming the woman was a cheap shot “Sorry.”

‘Knock, knock’

“Who’s that?” she asked

“I have no idea.”

It was silent, then there was a knock again. It wasn’t at the door, it was at the window at the back. He looked out, one hand covering his balls. “Let me in!” Sandie whispered urgently. “I’m freezing my tits off here”

“Oh, ahh, I –”

“YOU’LL HAVE TO SHARE.” shouted Harry from the bed. Sandie looked surprised.

“Oh, you have company. I’m sorry, I-”

“Sandie, get your tasty little, sorry, big, freezing tits in here.” a voice behind Clive said. Harry was standing there, naked and still glistening slightly from sweat. “He has got his rocks off already, but I’m expecting some payback; but I’m sure the three of us can work something mutually satisfactory out. For a start, I’ve always wanted to know why boys want to suck my tits. Now I can find out.”

With that, she reached out to Sandie, who took her hand with a little hesitation. She didn’t know she was signing up for a threesome when she snuck out of her sleeping quarters. Still, having decided that she would let Clive’s hands go below the waistline this time, she didn’t want to be thought prissy or a fuddy-duddy. When she left her own room, she hadn’t decided 100% to have sex, now she was climbing in for sex and more. ‘Is there more or just more adventurous sex?’ She wondered. Once in, she found her pyjama top unbuttoned and removed by Harriet, who leaned in and kissed her and then bent and sucked her left breast. She looked up at Clive “Well? Aren’t you going to suck that other one? It looks lonely.”

Fuck me, thought Clive, Harry is bi- and pretty keen with it. But she wasn’t, she was bi-curious, and the game that afternoon had released so much adrenaline in several of the girls (including Harry ... and Sandie) that they were pushing their boundaries.

In Ellie’s and Maxine’s dormitory (Elaine-Ellen had opted for Elaine, and then just Ellie) they were playing ‘I’ll show you mine of you’ll show me yours’; covering all the bases. Girls were giggling as they removed their tops and then bottoms. Older girls were explaining details of the changes to younger girls, using the excuse to touch. A few would end up in bed together, a few would end up stroking themselves and a very few would get a good night’s sleep.

In Clive’s bedroom, the three were now working out what needed, or wanted, to be done. Harry said that if she didn’t come soon she’d explode. Sandie stayed up top, but Clive took the opportunity that seemed to be offered, and disappeared to her light, furry space and found her producing much fluid, not all of it was her of course. He tried not to think about licking up his own spunk, he just peeled back her lips and listened to her moans and he licked her. Her moans were periodically muffled; he would have like to watch Sandie and Harry engaged in girl-on-girl deep kissing; but, well, maybe later. She came with shouts to wake the dead; Clive moved up and lay half on both of them, his cock was extending again, this time between them. Sandie reached down and felt it. “Alright, look, I want to come with you. Have you any ... you know, rubbers?”

“No, I mean, I didn’t think, Oh, shit. I -”

“Shut up, dork. Just don’t come inside me!” That was the riskiest approach possible, but this girl had made a decision, she wanted him in. Harry would help, she said.

“I can probably find the way.”

“No, you idiot, I’ll help her, like she helped me ... oh, you want me to? Oh, o-kaaaay” Sandie had pulled Harry’s hand to her groin, she started to stroke with the tips of her fingers.

“Clive, come on! I need that inside too. I don’t want a lezzer orgasm, no offence. I want a boy to fuck me!” These girls were very demanding! He lifted her bottom and wedged it up with pillows. That way he could enter her and Harry could stroke Sandie without stimulating him to fire at the same time. He knew he wouldn’t last too long, but hopefully long enough. He kept doing his thing. Harry did hers. Sandie’s large tits flopped up and down; Harry wished she had such a large bust, it was fantastic. She was just wondering if they were real when “Ahhhhh, fuccck, Ahhrr, harder! RUB, PUSH, MORRRRRRE” He was just reaching the point of thinking ‘maybe it would be okay, once isn’t a huge risk, she could wash out after, maybe’ “OUT! NOW!” and he just obeyed. He really, really wanted to come again. They lay in a sweaty heap for five minutes; if anything, he got harder.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.