Life Changes Through Hypnosis - Cover

Life Changes Through Hypnosis

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Chapter 15

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

My phone rang but I didn’t recognize the number but figured it was one of the men and I had better answer.

“Tony, I need your help. I am at some nasty motel and have no money, clothes or car. Can you come get me please and bring me some clothes?”

“Jackie, why do you have no clothes and why is that my problem?”

I had just left Jimmy’s, had enjoyed being fucked and still felt his cum inside my ass and the taste of his ass on my breath. Of course, I was wearing my new outfit, but finally agreed to go pick her up. I did explain that I had no clothes for her. When I parked in front of her room, I realized that she would be shocked by how I looked but went in anyway. Jackie was standing nude but slightly covered with a towel.

“Fuck Tony, what happened to you and why are you dressed like that? Oh my God, “I love Nigger cock”. Really?”

“Yes I do, but you have no room to talk. You are nothing but a cheap whore and look at you “Nasty Slut” and all those piercing. I don’t have any clothes for you but get in the fucking car and tell me where you want to go.”

The maids were next door as we started to leave and they stopped her and took the towel, so Jackie was now completely nude as she got in the car. As I sat down, she noticed the cage on my cock and simply began to laugh. “I was told you were a faggot. I see it’s true.”

“Just tell me where you want to go Bitch where I can get you out of my life once and for all.”

“I really don’t know, but I know I need something to wear.”

I didn’t have anything of hers left at the house, so decided to drive over to Xtacy and buy something slutty there.

“Why are you stopping here? I can’t go in there.”

“Just wait, and I will bring you something that fits you.” She glared at me when I said that, but went in and immediately was spotted by Craig...

“Hey lover boy, you hear for some more of this black snake in your tight white ass?”

“No my wife is nude and needs something to wear. I was thinking of something like I have.”

“Bring her in, I want to see that fine white ass. It’s OK, there is almost no one in here.”

I shrugged and went back to the car and after a few minutes, convinced her to go in. After all, it wasn’t as if she hadn’t been in there before. She ran into the store and there were only 2 other customers, plus Craig and Anna.

“Baby, you look delicious. Here try this on.” And he handed her some similar shorts to mine but seemed to be much less material. She struggled to get them over her ass and they had no crotch so you could clearly see her ass, and her pussy. From the front, she couldn’t button them so it was open to the very top of her pussy.

“I can’t wear this.”

“Well, Whore, that’s all I am going to buy you, so take it or stay nude.”

She looked dejected and defeated. “OK, but what about a top?”

Craig handed her this very tiny top with tiny straps and the bottom was cut to where it just covered her nipples and her entire under-boobs were on display.

“Bitch, you and that fine ass just need this big black cock in you to make this look perfect. It’s free for a piece of that ass.”

I looked at her and couldn’t come up with any reason to pay anything for her, “Hell yes.”

After some protest, Jackie accompanied Craig into the manager’s office where I followed. He handed me his phone before pushing Jackie over his desk. “You record every second of this, especially the look in your wife’s face when I stick this thing in her asshole. Lick my cock and her asshole Fag.”

I got on my knees and spit on Jackie’s ass and rubbed it into her asshole while she wiggled her ass. Then I turned my attention to Craig’s rock hard huge black cock and took it into my mouth and began to suck.

“You had your turn Fag, now it’s your bitch’s turn.”

I stood and moved back to begin recording the action and wasn’t disappointed as Craig crammed his cock hard into Jackie’s ass. “Man, look at that fat ass bounce.”

Jackie let out a loud scream but almost immediately began to respond to Craig’s thrust by pushing her ass against him. It took only a few minutes until he was filling her ass with a huge load of cum which I eagerly lapped off his cock and out of her ass. Jackie turned around just in time to see Craig pull me to him and stick his tongue down my throat. Part of me wanted to pull away but instead threw my arms around his neck and returned his kiss. Finally, we broke our kiss and I turned to see Jackie’s look of disgust on her face. I just laughed and started walking out of the office and the store, followed closely by a nearly nude, just ass-fucked Jackie.

“Now where do you want me to take you?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.