Life Changes Through Hypnosis - Cover

Life Changes Through Hypnosis

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Chapter 12

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

Jackie had been dropped off at the “whores house” early Sunday morning and slept much of the day, only to be awakened late afternoon and told she had to clean the house. Still groggy, she asked where the bathroom was.

“You haven’t earned the right for the toilet yet, so you go to the backyard.”

“What do you mean?”

“Until you have serviced all of us, including William, you shit and piss outside.” And she grabbed Jackie by the arm and led her to the backdoor and roughly ushered her outside.

Jackie was surprised that there was no privacy fence, just a 4 foot picket fence. She looked around and saw two boys, probably in their early teens or younger throwing a baseball around. “Look Dad.”

She tried to cover herself but couldn’t wait any longer to piss, so squatted and started pissing.

“Nasty Slut, Well, that’s about right.”

Then she remembered and looked down and saw the rings in her tits and the words Nasty Slut over her pussy. As soon as she finished, she ran back into the house. Three girls including Page were sitting around the table drinking beer.

A very sexy young girl with blond hair and big fake tits named Patty, turned her chair and pulled her panties off. “Come on Nasty Slut” and take care of me. You might as well start somewhere. But know that Kevin said you were to service all of us anytime and anyway we wanted. I can’t wait to take a shit and have you clean me. And you only have a couple of hours before someone is coming to pick you up for the evening.”

“Who is coming for me?”

“Who the fuck knows? Some guy that must have seen some of your videos or pictures that are all over the Internet and wants to fuck you or maybe just beat you around. And I am going to go ahead and warn you. The last slut that disappointed one of Kevin’s friends, well how should I say this? Got into some sort of bad accident and is now scared all over her face and body. Cindy was probably the sexiest girl that ever worked for Kevin. Not so sexy anymore and can’t even give away her cunt anymore. Anyway, just fair warning.”

Page added, “She thought she was hot stuff. Now she may be working in some freak show. I know they had to cut off her “perfect tits” they were so fucked up.”

All the girls laughed at that. “Yea, she was pretty impressed with them. Now, not so much.”

Patty motioned to Jackie and she got on her knees and began to lick and suck on her tasty sweet smelling pussy.

“Hey Slut, how many loads of cum did your cunt take last night.”

“More than yours looser.” All three girls were laughing and chatting as Jackie continued to lick and suck on Patty’s pussy as, she assumed that she would be doing a lot here. Actually, she was enjoying it and finally Patty got into it and was pulling Jackie’s head into her pussy, “Lick it Bitch.” As she hunched and came with a flood of juice into Jackie’s mouth. “We are going to enjoy our new roomie, girls.”

Jackie was told to clean the bathrooms and told where the supplies were and she went to work, strangely not asking about any clothes. After about an hour, Page came and told her she should shower and get ready. She had no makeup, no clothes, nothing, but was told she could borrow something. After her shower, she put on a little eye liner, but nothing else. Patty came in and handed her a small piece of material. “Wear this.”

Jackie held it up and recognized it as a cowl neck mini dress which has no more material than a bikini. Patti helped her put it on. The straps covered her nipples but the sides of her tits were exposed as were the fronts of her tits, as the dress was open all the way to just about her pussy. She was surprised that the new tattoo wasn’t on display, but turned and looked in the mirror and saw that even the top of the crack of her ass was on display. The hem of the dress was about two inches below her pussy which meant that anyone would have a great view of her newly pierced pussy. She tried on several pair of black heels till she found ones that worked and waited for her “date”.

The doorbell finally rang and Patty answered it. “Jackie, your Prince Charming has arrived.”

As she got to the door, she realized there was a limo outside and this was the driver who escorted her to the back and opened the door. Inside was an older rather fat Arabic looking man who said nothing. As she sat down, her fears were realized as the dress rode up completely exposing her pussy. She reached to pull it down but a slap on her thigh stopped her, so she sat for the next 5 minutes in complete silence as the man enjoyed looking at her pussy and turned on an interior light to get a better look. Finally, he slapped her thigh in a way that told her to open her legs, so she turned more to him and spread as far as she could. She had no idea what she was supposed to do, but decided “what the hell” and began to spread her pussy lips, then slide her finger up and down, finally getting so turned on she started hunching her fingers and got herself off in short order.

The man unzipped his slacks as she fingered herself and she leaned over and put his cock in her mouth. He had an average size cock and she easily took it all the way to his balls, sucking and licking in and out of her mouth. The more she sucked, the more obsessed she became with the idea of licking his ass but he came quickly and filled her mouth with his mild tasting cum. She easily swallowed and sat back up while he zipped himself.

Jackie obviously hadn’t been paying attention as to where they were, but finally realized that they were downtown and pulling into a parking garage. The garage seemed completely empty but they kept driving up the ramps until they stopped by several other limos or expensive cars. There was a crowd of 30 or 40 people, all dressed in very expensive suits and gowns. After they parked, the driver escorted her to a side of the group and the man that brought her began to talk and mingle with the crowd. She finally noticed a young girl of maybe 17 in a bikini and two men that looked homeless and nasty. Jackie had No idea as to what was going to happen next, but finally some man who seemed to be in charge, stepped to the middle of the circle where there was a mat and began: “Welcome ladies and gentlemen. I have been advised by Mr. Shindler that everyone has paid. As always, we will start tonight’s entertainment with two whores fighting for the right to decide who will be spending the night with the winner of our main event. So let’s hear it for Jackie Roman and Melissa Holt.” He held out his hands to Jackie and the girl in the bikini.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.