Life Changes Through Hypnosis - Cover

Life Changes Through Hypnosis

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

I was anxious to get to the party at Bryon’s. I really wasn’t sure why but after yesterday, was excited about it. When I arrived, I went to the back through the gate as Jimmy had told to do. As I walked through the gate, I stopped in my tracks as I saw 10 guys, all obviously body builders and all wearing speedos or nothing at all. Jimmy spotted me and walked over nude. He put his arm around me and we walked toward the crowd.

“Guys, this is my good friend Tony.”

Some Black guy named Gus, handed me a partially drunk beer and I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock that hung down almost to his knees. “Take off your clothes Tony and let’s see what you got.”

I took a sip of his beer and took off my clothes, leaving my swim suit on.

“Jimmy, that’s not going to do. Help him out of that.”

Jimmy laughed and looked at me, “Take it off Tony.” And then he reached over and kissed me on the lips. Even after yesterday, that was unexpected and I felt self-conscious with others watching, but at the same time, I felt him pulling my bathing suit down exposing all of me to this group of men.

Gus pushed his beer to my lips and turned it up. “Let’s get this party started.” As the beer filled my stomach, his hand grabbed my cock and balls and squeezed on them.” Before the days over, my friend Myron is going to get rid of those for you. And tomorrow, I want all his body hair gone and I mean all. Get the Bitch waxed and his head shaved.

As I was trying to figure out what he was talking about he put both hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees facing one of the largest cock I had ever seen. Until yesterday, I hadn’t sucked a man’s cock since I was 12, but I not only wanted to suck him, I wanted it inside of me and wrapped my hands around it and guided it to my mouth. I opened as wide as I could and took maybe half into my mouth as he grabbed the back of my head and began to force it deeper into my throat. I began to gag and feared I would throw up.

“Breath Bitch!”

I realized that if I breathed through my nose, I didn’t notice that my throat was plugged up. He pumped my face for maybe 5 minutes, then grabbed the back of my head and forced his entire cock through the opening into my throat and began to dump his cum right into my stomach. I was stunned that I wasn’t throwing up and everyone seemed to admire my ability to take his cock that deep.

“Hope he can take it that far up his faggot ass.” Which was met with considerable laughter.”

“Well there is only one way to find out, and two guys picked me up and carried me to a table by the pool and laid me on my back. Another black guy with a bit smaller cock positioned himself between my legs and bent my knees up to my chest.

“I love me some white Bitch. I’m going to pimp your faggot ass out to every one of my Niggas. I think I’m gona have my name tattooed across your ass with an arrow pointing to your cunt. Jimmy, you bring the collar?”

“Yep, got it right here Gus.”

Having no idea what was happening, I lay there as Jimmy put a dog collar around my neck, it was apparently black leather and I thought it would be interesting to wear until I saw a key which locked it around my neck.

Gus handed the key to Jimmy. “You want to keep this or dispose of it. This faggot ain’t gona need his tiny little pee pee after today, only that mouth and asshole.”

“I thought I was going castrate the bitch today?” said some huge white guy.

“Well, that’s up to you Doc, but I think it would be fun to let him be caged for a month or so and need to beat that tiny thing off but not be able to touch it. Didn’t you say he had a very sexy wife that was a whore?”

“She started working at Packard’s club today so she will have all the cock she needs.” Jimmy added.

“She what?”

“Hey the Bitch didn’t know his sexy wife was fucking for money. You need to clean up her holes once she gets home and taste all the men’s cum pouring out of that cunt and ass.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.