Life Changes Through Hypnosis - Cover

Life Changes Through Hypnosis

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

Jackie’s sexual desired didn’t stop with the one orgasm she had in the car as she took her dress off as we walked into the house. I loved looking at her nude body and that fine ass. I kept thinking how other men should be allowed to enjoy seeing and even fucking her ass. I became obsessed with the thought of her on all 4s with those tits hanging down while some random guy was behind her and pounding that perfect ass.

When we got to the den, she said: “Tony, open the blinds and fuck me in the ass right here.”

I hesitated for just a minute, and then did as she asked. It was dark both outside and in the house, so no one could see in. Then she shocked me more by turning on several lights and standing nude looking out on the street. I quickly got undressed, feeling only a little embarrassed then she got on her knees and started sucking me right where anyone going by could easily see. I was enjoying the blow job so much and looking at her tits and beautiful face that I didn’t care who saw us.

“Fuck my ass now Tony. Right now.”

I was about to explode anyway, so got behind her and forced my hard cock deep into her ass without even trying to stretch it out with my fingers first. She screamed as it went in, then that turned to moaning and pure animal lust as she hunched my cock like she would die if her ass didn’t get filled with my cum. It only took a few minutes for me to explode inside of her and it was a huge orgasm. I grabbed her hips and pumped as hard as I could, trying to cram my cock as deep into her as possible while she screamed.

No sooner did I pull out than I lay down and pulled her ass right over my mouth as my cum ran out of her and into my mouth. I was just as crazed as she was, sucking and licking my cum out of her. Since she hadn’t gotten off, I immediately went to eating her pussy and got rock hard again thinking of her upper body being fully visible through the front window.

“I can’t wait Tony. I have to pee.” And with that she filled my mouth with her bitter tasting piss. I gagged and coughed but managed to swallow it as some ran onto the tile floor in the den. We had never even discussed such a thing and it came as a shock to me that she would piss in my mouth but I felt nothing was off limits, so continued to drink and lick as she filled my mouth again and again. Her fingers were rubbing her clit the entire time so after she finished, the combination of my tongue and her fingers, she came quickly and again filled my mouth but this time with her sweet juices.

We lay on the floor kissing and caressing each other for maybe an hour and really said nothing at all. Finally she got up, motioned for me to come into the bedroom where we had another round of very satisfying sex. When I asked her what had happened to her today, she said: “I think that both of us just got very relaxed from the hypnosis and just let ourselves go. I can’t wait to go back tomorrow.”

We never got dressed the rest of the night and every time I looked at her body, I got hard and couldn’t help but think of how her body should be seen by everyone. She looked sexier than those Hollywood stars and porn queens you always see hanging out of their clothes. She fixed us some sandwiches and after a light meal, it was back to bed and more mind blowing sex. I decided that Dr. Packard was my new hero.

Work was pretty much the same and I kept looking at the clock waiting for the day to be over and meet Jackie for our session with Dr. Packard. Finally it came and she was dressed much like the day before except that her dress was considerably shorter than the one on Wednesday. Before we left the house, she spun around once and her pussy and incredible ass were both easily seen.

“You trying to fuck the Doc Jackie?”

“Would it turn you on if I did?”

I hesitated only a few seconds. “If I could watch a cock go in that perfect ass of yours, I think that would be heaven.”

She reached over and kissed me, “Love, I plan to take you to heaven then.”

We chatted on the way to Dr. Packard’s office, but I kept thinking of what she said about “taking me to heaven.” I wondered if she was thinking of fucking him or some other guy. The truth is that that thought got me instantly on hard. We got to the office and waited a few minutes until Dr. Packard came out with his prior client, a very pretty and sexy girl in her late teens. She looked at Jackie and almost froze. “I’m Page, and you are incredibly beautiful.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.