25 January 2008
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Scott, Vicky, and Abby joined Dan, Karen, Wendy, Tina, Diane, and Brenda. Dan’s family felt a little out of place sitting far behind the Falcons’ bench in the Kingston Memorial Centre. Karen cautioned that the women should dress conservatively for the game in Kingston compared to their revealing cleavage and shorts hems back home. Luckily for Dan and Scott, the girls ignored Karen’s suggestion and wore their usual low-cut, short-hemmed clothes.

The opportunity to spend more time with their new extended family was not lost on Barbra and Brian Campbell. Wendy had been talking with her mom about inviting her parents to attend Brad and Jake’s hockey game in Kingston. Barbra always liked wearing revealing clothes to tease Brian, and her choice of a low top and short skirt was also appreciated by Dan and Scott. Barbra would teasingly rub Brian’s crotch when she’d notice him gazing at the other sensually dressed women.


The families watched the players during their pre-game warm-up. Once completed, Pete Kendall skated to center ice, where he met Brad.

“I’m glad to see you’re finally back playing,” Brad said, offering his hand.

“Thanks, Brad. It feels like I’m starting the season all over again.”

“I see you’re wearing a larger neck protector.”

“The doctor wants me to protect my neck more, but it feels uncomfortable as hell to wear.”

“Have a good one. See you after the game.”

“You’ll see me in a few minutes. Hey Brad, keep your head up!” Pete teased.

“You can’t hit what you can’t catch!” Brad returned his ongoing jest.


“Welcome everyone to tonight’s game between the Belleville Falcons and your Kingston Frontenacs!” The public address announcer began. “The starting lineup for Belleville is, starting in goal, number 30, Jason Bennett. On the right wing, number 11 Lucas Lindquist. Playing centre, number 22, Joel Cross. On the left wing, number 33, Mitch Thompson. The starting defence is number 17 Hans Mueller and number 6, P.K. Subban.”

“And now welcome your Kingston Frontenacs! Starting in goal, number 30, Chris Manning! On right wing number 25, Tyler Reeves! At centre, Matt Green number 19! On left wing number 18, Andy Jefferies! The defence pairings are number 5, Ben Patricks, and number 7, Rob Anderson!”


High above the seated fans in the press box, Jim, Mark, and Ken continued to dissect the matchup between Kingston and Belleville.

“Ken and Mark, what kind of game can we expect tonight from Belleville and Kingston?”

“Tonight’s rematch now has Kingston chasing Belleville in the standings. The Frontenacs have lost all three meetings against the Falcons. They’ll want to build momentum with a win heading into their last twenty games of the season. I think tonight you’ll see a low-scoring, tight-checking game. These two teams will meet four more times before the season’s end, with all the games being played in Kingston,” Ken remarked.

“It’ll be interesting to see if Belleville can play the game within the game, meaning all the players know that Brad Hayward is only two goals shy of fifty and will be doing their best for him to reach that plateau,” Mark reasoned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.