After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week - Cover

After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 15: Dance The Night Away

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Dance The Night Away - The Energists' NIS program is here. Mike and some of his friends (both at Medway and in Timmins) are the first students to experience the Energists' unique social experiment during Halloween week. This NIS program is different than other NIS stories. For more complete rules & regulations, see Book 4 - Chapter 4 (Start of 11th Grade).

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

NIS Day 5 – Halloween Dance - Medway High School

7:29pm, Friday, November 2, 1979

Lynette and Brick timed their short opening to Danger Zone perfectly. Eda, Sammy and I easily joined in with our instruments as Brad quickly had the stage curtains opened to kick off Medway’s Friday night Halloween Dance. I loved the looks of surprise on the few faces I could see near the front of the stage when they heard the hard driving opening of this song for the first time at one of our performances.

I was able to stop playing my Silverburst guitar for a few moments as I sang:

Revvin’ up your engine,
Listen to her howlin’ roar.
Metal under tension,
Beggin’ you to touch and go
.”

I moved over besides Sammy’s naked body, and ripped back into things as we both sang:

Highway to the Danger Zone!
Ride into the Danger Zone!

Brick was killing it; both with her bass playing, and in her wickedly hot baseball chick costume. Her Toronto Blue Jays jersey was working overtime to contain her large bouncing breasts as she strutted and hopped to the pounding beat from Eda’s drums and her bass.

I initially was wondering why Cano had set her keyboard systems up with more of side orientation for this dance. As I peered back at her during a break in my vocals, I definitely understood why. My killer ex-girlfriend had positioned her keyboards in this body orientation to accentuate her amazingly high aimed breasts and drop dead puffy nipples. Her naked body was perfectly back-lite for the audience to see from this semi-side vantage.

Eda was just ‘E’ when she was also back-lite behind her DW drum kit. She looked incredible as her octopus arms gracefully moved to hammer out the main rhythms for our band. Every so often I caught a glimpse of her upper body through her drums. Her small-medium breasts were barely moving in her candy apple red bikini top, which was topped with a thin, see-through pink harem girl top.

The crowd of students and teachers gave us a huge round of applause when we finished our rocking lead song. “Hey! Hey! Hey! We’re glad you liked our new opening song! In case you couldn’t guess, it’s called, Danger Zone.” Sammy said with a smile.

“In case you were hoping to hear a few of our older songs, don’t worry ‘cause these next few are hold overs,” I added. I turned and circled my finger to Eda and said, “Bring it, Harem Girl!”

Eda ripped into her double bass drum set to kick off I Hate Myself for Lovin’ You. Naked Sammy channeled her inner rocker chick to sing this song as good as she had ever done. I loved that she also did a guitar toss and catch maneuver to match mine at the conclusion of this bad ass Joan Jett song.

We easily transitioned into Cano’s Alone and my Right Now songs, which the students and teachers either danced to or sang along with us. As I wrapped up my song, I said through the ending music, “We’re going to play a couple of Halloween themed songs next for you. I need you to give it up for the sexiest bass and softball player in the world ... Miss Lisa ... Brick ... Masciotro!”

“Hey Medway! Are you ready for a little softball, baseball music? My sister and I wrote this song called Centerfield. Hope you like it!” Brick said into her microphone to a ton of shouts and hollers.

Eda rapped out the opening rhythm pattern on her drum before I stepped up and picked out the main opening sounds for this John Fogerty sports’ song. Once more the crowd, especially the guys, went nutso when Brick stepped up to her mic and sang:

Well, Ah-beat the drum and hold the phone,
The sun came out today.
We’re born again, there’s new grass on the field.
Justa roundin’ third and headed for home,
It’s a brown-eyed beautiful girl (handsome man).
Anyone can understand the way I feel.

Oh, put me in coach, I’m ready to play today.
Put me in coach, I’m ready to play today.
Look at me, I can be ... Centerfield.

(Note: John Fogerty wrote and sang this song in 1985. It’s from his first solo album of the same title. Centerfield is probably the second most famous baseball song after Take Me Out to the Ball Game. Fogerty is also the only musician recognized at the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 2010 because of this song. Surprisingly, it was originally the ‘B’ side single to Rock and Roll Girls. Centerfield reached number 44 on the Billboard charts and number 20 on the Canadian music charts. The lyrics in parenthesis are the actual ones in the above verse.)

This song was moving along with Eda providing a beautiful harmony for her younger sister’s lead vocals. Sammy and I enjoyed playing off to the right side to give Brick the audience’s full attention at the left corner of the stage. Little did I, Sammy or Lynette know that Brick, and possibly E had planned something extra special to ensure she definitely had the crowd’s full attention. Since we had agreed to do the NIS challenge, Brick obviously took that to mean that my edict on not getting naked on stage no longer applied, at least to her.

When Brick neared the end of this verse... :

Well, I spent some time in the Mudville Nine,
Watching it from the bench.
You know I took some lumps, when the mighty Case struck out.
So, Say Hey Willie, Tyler Cobb,
And Joe DiMaggio.
Don’t say it ain’t so, you know the time is now!

... she moved her hands to the front of her knotted Blue Jay jersey and ripped it off as she forcefully sang, “ ... you know the time is now!

As you would expect, the crowd went absolutely ballistic when Brick’s bouncing, 34DDs were put on full display on Medway’s stage. Both Sammy and I messed up our guitar playing as we were both shocked that our youngest band member would do that in front of a packed gymnasium of students and teachers.

When Lynette heard the roar and our guitar screw-up, she must have seen Brick’s topless body because she too, hit a few cringe worthy notes on her keyboards. Being true troopers, though, the three of us quickly got back into the groove of this song and finished it up strong. Because Eda didn’t mess up with her drumming, I figured she knew her younger sister was going to pull off that crazy breast baring stunt.

At the end of Centerfield, I clicked off my mic and joined Sammy in dogging Brick about doing that without giving us a heads-up on her wild and crazy action. Both Cano and Eda moved down to the front of the stage, and gave Brick a hug of support and few playful shots to her bare shoulders.

“After last night’s practice, I cut the back of my jersey and then sewed it back together to make it easy to rip off my body,” I heard Brick telling Cano and Sammy on how she planned for that incredible jersey removal action.

With the four girls at the front of the stage, I stepped back to Lynette’s keyboard system for this next song. Cano had snagged her relatively new acoustic guitar, and Eda picked up a tambourine and a handheld wireless microphone. Because Lynette had recorded the drums and keyboard tracks for this next song, all I had to do was hit the play button and we were off and running with Walk Like an Egyptian.

The four girls worked real hard to get the lyrics to this future Bangles’ song without any help from me or my Energists’ computer. I only worked with my bandmates on this song’s music. Surprisingly, they allowed me complete control over the sound, while they worked out the lyrical arrangements.

When the girls were ready up front, E started it off with a sexy little tambourine dance for eight beats before I hit the play button to start the backing music. Because this was Eda’s Halloween themed song, she sang the first verse instead of Sammy, who came up with most of this verse’s lyrics.

I shouldn’t have been surprised, but I was when Eda sang... :

All the old paintings on the tombs,
They do the sand dance,
Don’t you know?
If they move too quick (Ohh-waayy-ohhh)
They’re falling down like a domino.

All the bizarre men by the Nile,

They got their money on a bet.

Gold crocodiles (Ohh-waayy-ohhh) they snap their teeth
On your bikini top [cigarette].

... that final line, her candy apple red top was pulled down and off her super cute and firm, ‘B-sized’ breasts. With just a sheer, light pink harem top over her breasts, Eda finished up her verse with:

Foreign types with their hookah pipes say (Waayy-ohh-waayyy-ohhh-way-oh-waayy-ohhhh).
Walk like an Egyptian
.”

Before Eda sang that title line, I hit a button on Cano’s keyboard to have her voice pass through a reverb amplifier, which created a crazy echoing, ‘Walk like an Egyptian‘ vocal sound. I then clicked that reverb off to continue with our song.

Cano sang the next verse because she was the only one who actually could have been the blonde waitress, the main character in this second verse. I enjoyed seeing the four girls dance from my guitar playing location on the elevated platform between the vacant drums and keyboards. Even though E’s and Brick’s butts weren’t bare like Sammy and Cano, there truly was something special about seeing tightly encased bums shimmying to a bad-ass song.

After Cano’s vocals, the girls parted the stage and I ripped out a killer solo from my riser position. Before I finished my solo all of the girls did their best Egyptian walk back to their mic-stands positions. Our best whistler, Brick, then sweetly sounded out a short whistle solo with only Eda’s tambourine and the backing track in support.

As soon as Brick’s whistling ended, Sammy stepped up to her mic and sang the third verse. Even though she wasn’t dressed or body painted as a cop for this dance, I found it amusing that our ‘copper-copper’ was singing the verse about ‘cops in the donut shops’.

All four naked or near naked girls ended this song with a ‘do-woppy’ vocal sound as I finished out the music on my Silverburst guitar. Once more, the crowd of students gave the four topless or completely naked girls a huge round of applause, along with a ton of shouts and wolf-whistles.

As the Cano and Eda moved back to their instruments, I flipped on my microphone and said, “We’re gonna switch gears a little for you, now. A few of our friends asked if we would play a few country-rock tunes at our show. Soooo, here’s a couple of those tunes for your enjoyment!”

“Oh! You’re not getting away that easy with this song, Cuda!” Sammy said into her mic. “If he won’t say it, I will. This song goes out to Cuda’s NIS partner, Miss Tempe Sullivan. If I have this right, he wrote and sang it to her as they were posing naked ... on a bed during their art class. It’s called...”

Rock My World, Little Country Girl!” Brick excitedly said into her mic and waved down at Tempe, Tina and her brother, Anthony.

I immediately picked out the opening guitar riff to this song and loved it when my bandmates joined in to create a tight country vibe for this future Brooks & Dunn song. We didn’t include the additional, Mustang Sally segment like I did in Mrs. Stenn’s art class. However, I made sure to get Tempe blushing when I finished this song with, “All you got to do is to Ride, Tempe, Ride!“ as I did in art.

When that song ended, Anthony grabbed Tempe and moved her to the middle of the stage. I easily read his lips when he said, “Lift her up there, Mike.”

Tempe wasn’t about to give me her hands, so Anthony lifted her by her hips until I could finish the job and set her truly embarrassed naked body down on the stage between me and Sammy, with Brick moving in behind her.

“This naked gal, Tempe was Cuda’s NIS partner this week,” Cano said from her keyboard location. “We found out that this previous beautiful wallflower really is a bundle of fun. You probably didn’t know this, but she instantly turned into Talky Tempe after she took her clothes off!”

“Yeah, who knew my NIS partner was in her element being naked,” I said as I gave Tempe a tight hug.

“We’d keep her up here to sing a song with us, but the school officials doesn’t appreciate being home to a bunch of stray cats,” Sammy chuckled.

“Because we know she can’t sing to save her soul, we’re going to let her down from the stage, now,” I added and then gave her a kiss before I handed her back to Anthony on the gym floor.

Before I let her go into Ant’s hands, Tempe said, “You’ll seriously pay for this, Mike.” When she broke into a smile in Anthony’s strong hands, I wasn’t too worried over that amusing threat.

I knew better than to make the same mistake twice with my bandmates, so I said, “This next country-rock song goes out to a certain, honey-blonde girl. All I’ll add to this is ... she really knows how to Save a Horse, because she can definitely Ride a Cowboy!”

I just knew that wouldn’t be good enough for Sammy as she immediately added, “This one’s for you, Heidi ... and A&W!”

I looked over at my naked redheaded bandmate and saw that she had her new banjo slung over her shoulder. That was my cue and we got down to business with Sammy’s sharp banjo ping. Even though Lynette created a great fiddle sound for this song on her synthesizer, I immediately thought that we should just ask Kalena to play with us on a few songs. Her violin expertise would make our live sound so much better than Cano’s canned version.

We loved that the crowd sang along with the chorus of this future Big & Rich country song. Even though I heard Sammy’s banjo in practice, she absolutely rocked the house with her skilled banjo solo after I played a short guitar solo following the second verse and chorus.

I put my best southern twang to this bridge and sang it with a few modifications (in bold):

I’m a thorough-bred
that’s what Heidi said
in the back of my truck bed.
As I was gettin’ buzzed on suds,
Out on some back country road.
We were flying high,
Fine as wine, having ourselves a Mike and the Bandettes‘ time
And I was going, just about as far as she’d let me go.
But her evaluation
of my cowboy reputation.
Had me begging for salvation
all night long.
So I took her out giggin’ frogs,
Introduced her to my old bird dog,
And sang her every Johnny Cash song I could think of,
And we made love!

Even though we couldn’t see where Heidi and A&W were in the gym, we heard a few shouts of, “You ride ‘em, Heidi!” after I inserted her name in the second line of that bridge. A few students hollered when I replaced Big & Rich with a modified version of our band’s name, as well.

Everyone in the gym recognized Heidi’s screeched out yell of, “Damn! Straight!” after I used my best drawl to sing, “And we made looooveee!“ before we the girls jumped back in to help me finish out the vocals on our second country rock song.

As we were about to close out the last few lines, Brick waved at me to indicate she was going to take charge of the song’s finish. I moved back slightly from the front of the stage when she called:

And the girls say,
Save A Horse. Ride A Cowboy.
Everybody says,
Save A Horse. Ride A Cowboy
.”

I smiled at her and called:

What? What?“ to which she and the crowd finished:

Save A Horse. Ride A Cowboy.
Everybody says,
Save a Horse. Ride A Cowboy
.”

We finished out our first set with Sammy’s vocal rock ballad, Love Will Keep Us Alive, and my two crazy rock songs, Life is a Lemon and Crazy Train.

Lynette told the crowd we’d be back in about ten to fifteen minutes after we finished Crazy Train. Brick humorously added, “I never knew playing like this was so ... liberating and just plain old fun!”

The students and a few teachers really let us know they were appreciating our naked or nearly naked performance at our school’s Halloween Dance.

When we walked around from the rear stage door, Mrs. Bumstead, Giselle and Janice had a supply of waters, Cokes and Diet Cokes set aside for us. “You guys are killing it up there!” our girls’ PE teacher said as she gave Brick and Eda a bottle of water. She then kinda surprised me by asking Brick, “You’re fourteen, right?”

“Yes, I’m fourteen. I’ll be fifteen in early January,” Brick replied as she twisted the top from her bottle.

“Nobody pressured you into taking your top off, did they?” Mrs. Bumstead then asked.

“No-no. I decided to do this with my sister,” Brick replied after she swallowed a third of that bottle.

“Okay, good. I was just making sure no adult compelled you into taking your top off. That would be a definite no-no, according to the government’s laws surrounding this NIS program.”

“No, Ma’am. I, we, my sister and I decided to take our tops off last night at home,” Brick reassured our PE teacher.

Mrs. Bumstead then looked at me and gave me a brief eyebrow raise. Before I could ask her what she was thinking, a hoard of students came to the concession stand, which put the GAA girls and our teacher under a major work crunch.

We heard Matt Connell’s older brother, Bob, a recent Medway graduate, spinning Sail Away by the Commodores in the gym. We thanked the GAA folks for the drinks and made our way into the gym for a few minutes of relaxation.

I saw Al Campbell and Kevin Timmons and their girlfriends standing along the wall, and made my way over to them.

“Dude, you sing and play guitar better than you play football...” Kevin said with a smile.

“Or basketball!” Al added as he slapped my offered hand.

“And you were pretty dang good at basketball, if I remember your performance from last year’s championship game,” Kenna interjected with a smile.

“Thanks, guys ... ladies. Are you having a good time?”

“Yeah. We’ve danced to the slower songs and I really enjoyed those country tunes,” Kenna replied.

“I’m a hard rock fan, so that last song, Crazy Train was my favorite from your first set,” Kevin’s girlfriend added with a smile.

“I’m sorry, I was introduced to Kenna but you are?” I asked of Kevin’s girlfriend as I reached out to her.

“Oh, sorry, Mike. This is my girlfriend, Ariel Piper. Ariel, Mike,” Kevin quickly rectified that earlier oversight.

“I’m glad you folks could come to our dance,” I said as I lightly patted Ariel’s hand.

“How did you manage to go naked, all week?” Kenna asked.

“Not being silly, here, but it was just ... semi-hard,” I replied. After the girls took a quick peek at my semi-erect cock, I added, “I’ve got some amazing friends and we all supported each other and watched out for each other. The sexual benefits were ... real nice, but the wild thoughts and games your mind creates while being naked was the tricky part.”

“You think the higher ups are serious about expanding it to all the public schools in Ontario?” Al asked with a touch of concern on his face.

“Yeah they are. We’re gonna announce this in our second set, but they’re having a NIS band challenge, which we’re entering. The winner and runner-up are going to hold a nationally televised ‘kick-off’ concert prior to all Ontario public schools starting this program after the Christmas holidays,” I softly replied so others wouldn’t hear my pre-announcement news.

“Oh, shit! ... Oh, sorry-sorry,” Ariel said as she put her hand over her mouth. She then softly added, “That means we’ll have to do this sometime in the spring or next year.”

“Like I said, that’s the word we’ve been told ... from our vice-principal who was a semi-big-wig in this NIS program’s startup,” I said as I put my hands on Ariel’s and Kenna’s shoulders.

“Changing topics for a second,” Al said. “Is your basketball team going to be as good as your football team, this year?”

“I really think we’ll be loaded for bear, Al. We only lost Matthew and possibly Kollin Wearing from last year, and we’re adding Andrew, Wayne, Geoff and possibility, Mike Morrelli from that championship JV team. Oh, Big Dennis’ leg is nearly one-hundred percent, too.”

“Plus you’re what, six-three, six-four, now?” Al asked as he rolled his eyes after hearing my reply.

“Six-three,” I replied with a smile.

“Dang, a six-three, lightning quick point guard is gonna be a bitch to play against,” Kenna added. Kenna was a five-six, slender blonde, who was the Saints’ starting point guard on their girls’ team.

“If you and your older brother, Adrian are still around draining shots from anywhere on the court, you guys will be a load, too,” I truthfully added.

Al Campbell would go on to play at Western and twice earn All-Ontario honors as a six-foot-four-inch shooting guard. We also became even better friends in Western’s Physical Education department.

“Hey! Cuda! You ready?” Sammy yelled from the gym exit.

“Be right there! As you can see, duty calls. I hope you keep having a good time.”

“Keep the great songs coming, Mike!” Kenna shouted as I jogged towards the exit. I gave them a blind hand wave before I ducked out to move around to the rear stage door.

Up on the stage, I hung back out of sight as the girls moved to their instruments and took their places at their microphones. When I had Silverburst around my neck, I clicked on my wireless headpiece and nodded to Eda. Our topless harem girl stomped out the opening bass drum thumps to Black Sabbath’s Iron Man to get our second set off and running.

From off the stage, I used a gravelly voice to call, “I am Iron Man!“ as Brick, Sammy and Cano joined with Eda on this heavy metal classic. When I added my guitar, I ran from between Cano’s keyboards and E’s drums and yelled out like I did at our Wednesday party, “Ohhhhh What a RUSSSSHHHHH!

After the madness in the crowd settled down slightly, I sang Ozzy’s vocals to this killer heavy metal tune. When we finished our opening song, I looked over to where the Strathroy folks were standing and said, “I hoped you liked our version of that metal classic, Ariel.”

“You rocked it!” a high pitched voice cried out over the other student’s words and applause.

Our next three songs went well, other than one of the banks of lights had a ‘Glencoe moment’ and winked on and off during Brick’s Don’t Be Cruel, and my cover of Sweet Home Alabama. I guess the lighting gods smiled on Sammy as they started to work properly again, as she killed it with her faux-southern twang on Keep Your Hands to Yourself.

It still wasn’t old seeing how the girls in the crowd turned on their boyfriends during that humorous southern rock song. I don’t think I’d ever get tired of seeing Eda stand up while playing drums on that song. Tonight was extra special as her nearly bare breasts looked incredible covered in pale pink lace as she gracefully pounded on her drums and cymbals.

Lynette started tickling her Yamaha piano system and played a sixty-five second solo as Sammy, Eda, Brick and I took a quick drink break. Sammy then said as Lynette continued, “Cano is going to sing a Halloween song from Canada’s best soft rock band of all-time, The Guess Who.” Just as Lynette stopped her piano playing, Sammy called out, “Give it up and Clap For ... the Wolfman!”

Before we got into this song, all of us harmonized a wickedly cool wolf call and then Cano called, “Wolf, two, three, four,” to lead us into our cover of Clap. Cano probably had the most fun with any song as she dolled up her piano playing with multiple unexpected but not off-putting little riffs on her blacks and whites.

I had fun doing the crazy little ad-libs while the girls harmonized beautifully with Cano’s lead vocals. I especially enjoyed singing, “Oh, you thought she was diggin’ you, but she was diggin’ me, nyhahaha!” from right beside Cano.

We easily transitioned from that Halloween song to our Cajun rock song, Swamp River Days. I really enjoyed singing this as I had very little guitar responsibility because Sammy handled most of it, except for our dueling guitar session after the second verse and chorus.

Brick enjoyed giving it to Cano as she related the backing story for our next song. Even though it was Cano inspired, the girls said I needed to sing this. We had a rocking good time playing Sammy Hagar’s future, I Can’t Drive 55 for the students. At the end of that song, we heard a few shouts saying they had speeding tickets for going over that speed limit.

We followed up the Red Rocker’s song with Sammy’s cover of Cheap Trick’s Dream Police. A few folks in the crowd yelled, “Where’s your copper paint job?” when they recognized this song. Similar to Cano’s Clap for the Wolfman, I enjoyed singing Rick Nielson’s crazy lines to go with Sammy’s lead vocals.

After Sammy finished with the Dream Police, I nodded to Cano, who mouthed, ‘You want me to announce this?‘ I could tell by her facial expression that she’d rather I did it, so I spun my Silverburst around to my back. After I stepped up to the front of the stage, I said, “We have a little announcement for you. At our practice last night, we decided that we’d be honored ... as being Medway’s representative in the upcoming NIS band challenge competition.”

“You rock, guys!” was just one of a myriad of positive comments we heard from our friends and the students in the crowd. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw both Mr. Williamson and Mr. Feelt by the gym entrance. When I turned at them, they both gave me, us, a big thumb’s up for that decision.

The students continued with their nutso responses when they heard Eda’s opening cymbal raps of YYZ‘s Morse code. As usual, E played about a two-and-a-half minute drum solo near the end of our powerful instrumental song. It was also fun being the ‘good stuff’ in our three person guitar sandwich during our closing of Brick’s and Eda’s instrumental piece.

Because of Eda’s large energy expenditure during YYZ, we decided to play our cover of Elton John’s Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me immediately afterwards to give her a brief respite from banging on her drums. We knew from practice that her vocals wouldn’t be impaired on this song even though she was somewhat physically tired.

Because this was our last song in our second set, Lynette played an extra-long intro melody for this Sir Elton tune. As usual, I really loved playing Eda’s DW drums, and giving my vocal cords an extra-long rest with Sammy’s Dream Police, our YYZ instrumental piece, E’s vocals and our second set break. That rest would come in handy as I was singing lead on over half of third set and encore songs.

For the first time at one of our dances, I wasn’t asked by Liz or another girl to swing dance during one of our breaks. When Rob Connell played the shorter version of Meatloaf’s For Crying Out Loud, I grabbed Brick’s hand and lead her out to share a slow dance. It was challenging with my semi-erect cock bumping and poking into Brick’s lower stomach a time or three. However, I loved having her large bare breasts pressed into my bare lower rib-cage.

About half way through that slow dance, Brick lifted her head up from my shoulder and asked, “Will you be upset with me, if I decide not to go all the way with you, tonight?”

“No, no. Heck, no, Bricky,” I replied as I looked down at her watery eyes.

“I want to do it in the worst way, but I’m just really scared, Mike. God, your cock could kill me and my little pussy. I can ... I can barely get my glass dildo in my opening ... and it’s only half as thick as your cock, Mike,” Brick softly stammered and then put her head back on my chest.

“If you want to do it, we’ll make it work. If you don’t, there’s a lot of other things we can have fun doing, ‘kay?” I whispered.

Without looking up at me, I felt Lisa’s head nod affirmatively against my chest.

After a few more turns and sways of her body, I asked, “Are you still good with Tempe coming with us?”

Brick immediately lifted her head from my chest and said, “Oh, hell yes! I think we’ll draw strength from each other to do what we both wanna do with you, Mike.”

“Good, good. I was still a little unsure of that.”

“If there’s another song before we go back to the stage, you need to dance with Tempe ... to keep her spirits up for tonight, ‘kay?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I cheerfully replied to my girlfriend’s instruction.

DJ Rob did play another song, The Guess Who’s I Will Play a Rhapsody. After I led Brick back to our group of friends, I motioned for Tempe, who gleefully bounded over to take my hand.

It was even more difficult to slow dance with Tempe because my cock was fully erect after having Brick’s large breasts, and now Tempe’s nude body mashed up to my naked body. I must have apologized at least ten times for poking Tempe’s belly button with my cockhead as we danced. Tempe didn’t make it easy on me because she continually tried to trap my cock against her swaying stomach as she occasionally ground her pussy into my thigh.

Similar to Brick, Tempe leaned away from me about half way through this song and said, “I’m getting’ more and more anxious at the thought of being with you, Mike. I know in my heart you wouldn’t hurt me, but my mind is goin’ nuts imagining your cock in my pussy or my...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.