After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week - Cover

After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 8: Super Freak

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Super Freak - The Energists' NIS program is here. Mike and some of his friends (both at Medway and in Timmins) are the first students to experience the Energists' unique social experiment during Halloween week. This NIS program is different than other NIS stories. For more complete rules & regulations, see Book 4 - Chapter 4 (Start of 11th Grade).

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

NIS Day 3 – Halloween Afternoon - Medway High School

12: 57pm, Wednesday, October, 31, 1979

After Lynette gave Warren, and Mindy gave Paul a blowjob in our Latin class’s relief segment, Miss Auzins asked if anyone wanted to share their three paragraph story. This short story had to include the words: breasts, nipples, vagina, penis and testicles. She reminded our class that if anyone wanted her feedback before turning this in on Friday, they had to read it to the class.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Cindy Lewicky raise her hand to read her story. Cindy, along with Lynette and Jennifer, probably had the best grasp of this ancient but beautiful foreign language.

“May I read my story here, or do I need to come to the front, Mademoiselle Auzins?” Cindy asked with hopes of being allowed to read it from her second to the front, window desk.

“Et in fronte cubiculum, amabo te,” Miss Auzins replied. (The front of the room, please.)

Cindy nodded to our Latin teacher and then walked up to the front. Cindy’s dirty blonde hair looked even blonder when her face started to blush as she held her three paragraph story in her slightly trembling hands. After I heard her story, I knew why she was blushing and trembling in front of us.

After this beautiful twelfth grader took a few deep breathes, she read in near perfect Latin:

Nuda puella lecto jacebat. Ubera eius moles brunneis papillis et vidi cancellata cutis et invitans ad novis hominibus. Ea tardius aperuit pedes eius infectum est revelare naturale eius debent.” (The naked girl laid down on the bed. Her heaving breasts and brown nipples looked inviting to the strange man. She slowly opened her legs to reveal a wet vagina.)

Mademoiselle Auzins complimented Cindy on her that paragraph’s structure and on how well she pronounced all those words. Our teacher then led the class in a translation of Cindy’s first paragraph. That activity was definitely a struggle but was also fun and informative as we worked through this paragraph. We did the same thing for her second and third paragraphs.

Decora alta nudabatur tunicam nigrae anhelat. Cum Puella nudum Subrisit non vidit magnam gibba in ubi. Hyacintho oculos suos, cum dilatasti Vidit suum curvam mentula magna cum bracis suis et extraxerunt pedes ejus, “ Cindy read as her face nearly matched the scarlet color or her Medway tee-shirt. (The tall handsome man stripped off his shirt and black pants. The naked girl smiled when she saw the large bump in his underwear. Her blue eyes widened when she saw his large curved penis when he pulled his shorts down his legs.)

“I’m gonna die reading this last part,” Cindy softly said as the paper shook in her hands.

Rathje deesset, vis ad auxilium vobis mate genus?” Miss Auzins asked to our NIS twelfth grade girl.

Ita ego auxiliatus sum eam,” Jennifer replied and got up from her desk. When Cindy handed Jennifer her paper, Jennifer took a moment to read the third Latin paragraph. Her eyes got real wide and then she chuckled to Cindy, “Now, I wish I didn’t agree to read this, Cind.”

“I’ll owe you one, Jenn!” Cindy laughed from her seat and put her chin down on her desk to watch as Jennifer struggled to read:

Sicut puella confregerant ubera pubertatis eius, tuoque pene infesto ictu vidisent eum pilosum et trahere ad suum corpus. Hoc autem non esset faciem meam operuit cum sucus satis diu ante eam.“ (As the girl caressed his penis, she saw his hairy testicles pull up to his body. It did not take long before her pretty face was covered with his juices.)

“You didn’t write what I think Jenn just read, did you, Cind?” Lynette exclaimed with her hands over her mouth.

“I shoulda just turned my paper in on Friday!” Cindy cried as she put her hands over her face with her chin still on her wooden desk.

“Class, let’s work through this. Yes it is ... risqué, but I believe it meets the requirements for this assignment,” Miss Auzins said as her face was a shade or two redder than normal.

Sicut puella confregerant,” Warren said as he started off this translation. “Puella ... girl, confregerant, in the text it is caress so maybe ‘As the girl caress ... caressed’, is that it?”

“Yes, it’s ‘As the girl caressed,’” Cindy replied as she looked back at Warren with her crimson cheeked face.

We spent the rest of our Latin class working and laughing through Cindy’s last paragraph. Part way through this process, I got into a small debate with Paul and Mindy over who had the reddest face, Cindy, Louise VandenLoo, or Miss Auzins. Paul and I thought our teacher won this blushing contest, while Mindy vehemently argued that Cindy barely beat out Louise for the reddest face.

After Latin class, Sammy and Tempe laughed when I related Cindy’s Latin story to them as we made our way to our lockers in the side hallway. At our lockers, I had to agree with Sammy and Tempe’s new topic of discussion as Sammy said, “I definitely think that little incident before math has given folks pause in asking for requests.”

“We talked with Greg and Patrice right after our Biology class, and they both said they had requests every time in the hallway ‘till that happened, but haven’t had a single one since!” Tempe added to Sammy’s statement.

“Thank goodness for small miracles ... but I wouldn’t hold my breath thinking tomorrow or Friday will be as quiet as this afternoon has been,” I said as we reached our lockers with only a few students truly staring at our painted bodies.

“Tempe, do you still have your open-cupped bra with you?” Sammy asked as she put her Health and Biology books on her locker’s shelf.

“Sure do! One day of wearing that school provided one nearly killed my butterfly boobs!” Tempe replied with a laugh.

“Yeah, they offered about as much support as Cuda is giving you in this NIS program!” Sammy chuckled and then quickly took off down the hallway to escape my playful wrath.

“Hey, now! I kinda resent being compared to a school bra,” I chuckled as I took about three quick steps after Sammy, before pulling up to wait on my laughing B-G partner.

When the three of us were in the side stairwell, Sammy said, “It’s gonna look pretty silly wearing an open cup bra over our painted boobs, isn’t it?”

“Mine is gray, remember, so if you wanna try it, it might blend in with your gray dress paint,” Tempe said.

“Will my black one go with your butterfly colors?”

“Black would look better than gray on Tempe’s body,” I said and then pointed towards her mid-section and added, “The body of her butterfly is mostly black and the wings are outlined in black, so...”

“Mike’s got a point ... beside the big one between his zippers,” Tempe chucked and ducked out from under my arm.

“Ha-ha! Very funny,” I half-heartedly replied, and barely caught Tempe’s bare butt with my fingertips as I attempted to swat her tush after her smart-aleck comment.

“If we can adjust the straps to get the right support, we should try swapping bras, Tempe,” Sammy said as she held the fire door open for us.

“See you shortly ... in your jock-strap, Mike,” Tempe said as she and Sammy veered off to the boys’ change door.

“Lookin’ forward to seeing you in your gray or black bras, Ladies!” I called back as the door to the girls’ room closed behind me.

When Mrs. Bumstead saw my nearly erect penis, she simply asked, “Relief, Mr. Nevins?”

“I can wait ‘till the shower, Mrs. B,” I just as matter of factly replied to her question.

Even though this was like the seventh or eighth time I had seen her nude body, I was still amazed at how damn beautiful my PE teacher was as she put her pink, demi-bra under her firm, large breasts. That skimpy piece of lingerie created a whole new definition of ‘Yowzaa’ in my mind as they gave just the right amount of lift to her lightly tanned, full ‘D-sized’ breasts.

When I chuckled at seeing her lift and adjust her boobs in her pink open-cup bra, Mrs. Bumstead glared at me and said, “I’ve seen you adjusting your package in your jock-strap ... so what’s the problem with me adjusting my breasts in my bra, Mike?”

“Just that a few crazy lyrics popped into my head when I saw you there, that’s all, Mrs. B,” I honestly replied.

I should have known better than to leave it at that as my ‘punk rocker’ and co-dance instructor asked, “And just what crazy song lyrics were they, Cuda?”

“Seeing all you good-looking girls, including you, Mrs. B in the buff, the lyrics in my head just seem to fit well with this change room situation,” I said with a touch of laughter in my voice.

“We have a minute or two before we need to be in the gym, so let’s hear some of these silly lyrics, Mike ... of the Time Bandettes,” Mrs. B requested.

“But that’s not part of the NIS program requirements,” I chuckled as I pulled up my jock-strap and adjusted my semi-erect cock inside it.

“You’re right, but I have a few ways I can make your last couple of days in the program a whole lot... less enjoyable... if you don’t sing it for us,” Mrs. Bumstead faux-threatened me, which earned a ton of hoots and hollers from the girls in the change room.

“I just love being blackmailed by a Super Freak ... teacher,” I smartly replied and then quickly started to sing and dance to Rick James’ hit song:

She’s a very kinky teacher (girl),
The kind you don’t take home to mother.
She will never let your spirits down,
Once you get her off the street, ow girl!

She likes the boy (boys) in the band,
She says that I’m her all-time favorite.
When I make my move to her room
It’s the right time.
She’s never hard to please.
Oh, no!


That girl is pretty wild now (The girl’s a super freak)
The kind of girl you read about (In new-wave magazines)
That girl is pretty kinky (The girl’s a super freak)
I really love to taste her (Every time we meet)


She’s all right, she’s all right
That girl’s all right
With me, yeah
Hey, hey, hey-heeeey!

She’s a super freak, super freak!
She’s super-freaky, yow!

Everybody sing,
Super freak, super freak!

With those lyrics and my dancing, I had Mrs. Bumstead blushing as the girls in the change room gathered about us, and clapped during that little performance. I loved how Heidi, Andi, Josie and a few other girls in the school’s choir joined in on the (parenthesized) lines. It never ceased to amaze me that the songs from my friends’ future were easily recognized and assimilated into their minds in this timeline.

“What is Nevins doing in there to cause such a ruckus? Are you lovely ladies gonna join us for some swing dancing or not?” Mr. St. Georges yelled from the shielded doorway between the change room and the gym.

“We’ll be right out, Paul,” Mrs. B replied and made a waving motion to get the girls moving towards the gym.

As we led our combined PE classes in the East Coast Swing, I couldn’t believe how damn hot Elizabeth, my co-teacher was in her black punk girl costume. The tiny gold weights on her nipple rings delightfully bounced with her breasts exposed in her black leather, open-cupped bra. Liz decided to remove her black skirt for this class and taught in just her leather boy-shorts panties. The kicker for me was her leather collar with multiple small spikes and one chrome hoop, which just screamed out, ‘Control me!

My ‘punker girl’ and I once more reviewed the basic East Coast Swing timing and footwork, the hand-holds and where the hand should be to allow for crisp, fast turns. We then showed the class how to do the female and male underarm pass-through moves.

We had a solid twenty minutes of practice to various songs. Both Elizabeth and I had an opportunity to dance with over half of our classmates. I was impressed at how well the girls followed my leads on the various turns and spins I had them perform. Only two of the girls I danced with would still be viewed as having ‘two-left-feet’.

The highlight of the class happened during the last five minutes when the students wanted to have a dance contest between Liz and Mr. St. Georges; and our Super Freak teacher, Mrs. Bumstead and me. I easily read Lizzie’s face, and we both already knew who was going to put on a better show. It is always a ton easier for a skilled leader to make his less skilled partner look good, than it is for non-skilled leader to make his skilled female partner look good.

“There’s not gonna be a bet on this one, Liz,” I whispered before we moved over to our respective teacher-dance partners.

Sammy volunteered to man the record player for us and asked, “From these songs in Mrs. B-Stead’s ESC pile, would you rather dance to Little Deuce Coupe, Runaround Sue or Crocodile Rock?”

Lizzie and I both grinned and called out, Runaround Sue! with Liz adding, “Most definitely!” to her initial statement.

As Sammy pulled that ‘45’ from its sleeve and got it cued up on the record player, I whispered to my dance partner, “We’ll do a sequence of a slow overhead, a free spin, and a combo overhead turn during the slow intro before the swing beats kick in, ‘kay?”

“You da lead, Tuxedo Mike,” Mrs. Bumstead replied as she took my proffered hand.

It appeared that Elizabeth had a similar plan as me as I watched Mr. St. Georges lead her through a few slow, graceful turns and spins as Dion slowly sang:

Here’s my story, it’s sad but true
It’s about a girl that I once knew
She took my love then ran around
With every single guy in town.”

When the ECS beat kicked in, I led Mrs. B-Stead through a few basics and then progressively got more creative with how I led her and myself through a series of inside and outside overheads, free spins and underhand pass-through moves. Mrs. Bumstead was laughing and having a great time when I asked, “How daring do you feel?”

My naked PE teacher simply replied, “Lead, Tuxedo Mike,” as I did a double free spin to give her a short ‘rest’ before I tried a few things we hadn’t taught in our class.

After a two-handed basic step, I did a man’s ‘Belt-Loop Turn’ and held onto Mrs. B’s hands during our rock-step reset. I then pulled her into a ‘Sweetheart Position’ before we did two tight ‘Tuck Turns.’ I then did a double free spun, and picked up Mrs. Bumstead’s hands again to do a few more ‘Closed Partner’ turns with my Super Freak teacher.

I was watching my teacher’s face during that sequence of movements, and saw that her eyes were opened real wide during our Sweetheart and Tuck-turns as her upper and forearms were drawn across her demi-cupped supported breasts and bare nipples. When we finished that sequence with those ‘Closed partner turns’, she whispered, “Dang this is fun, Mike.”

“Ready to switch partners?” I softly asked as we moved through a few more inside overheard turns.

“Sure, I can dance with Paul.”

I then led us over to Mr. St. Georges and Elizabeth, and timed a free spin of Mrs. B with one of Elizabeth’s free spins. I knew my punk rocker chick picked up on that partner switch as she spun herself right into my arms. The two of us then jitter-bugged away from our teachers and kicked our moves into a higher gear as I sang along with Dion on:

She likes to travel around, yeah
She’ll love you and she’ll put you down
Now people let me put you wise
Liz (She) goes out with other guys

Here’s the moral in the story from that guy who knows
I fell in love and my love still grows
Ask any fool that she ever knew, they’ll tell ya
A-keep away from-a Runaround Sue

Stay away from that girl
Don’t you know what she’ll do now
Keep away from that girl
.”

Elizabeth laughed as I sang that verse with her name slotted into the song. Her eyes sparkled as I led her through a series of ‘Pretzel Steps and Turns’ using a wide variety arm actions to spice up and beautify Elizabeth’s graceful motions. Our classmates really hollered when I moved Lizzie in a couple of underarm tunnel movements and immediately did a complicated ‘Four-Leave-Clover’ sequence of turns.

The two of us finished out our complicated section of this ECS dance on the ‘Ask any fool ... away from a-Runaround Sue‘ lines with some double-time, two handed overhead spins. Elizabeth’s long brown hair repeatedly wiped across my face due to the extra closeness I needed to drive her rapid spins.

As the song wound down with those final lines, I eased our pace and moved my beautiful partner through a few closed turns and completed our dance with two inside overhead turns and a hug.

When our classmates started to yell out Cuda and Mrs. B as the winners of this short little dance, Elizabeth and I just waved our hands at our teachers, who were bent over and surprisingly out of breath.

“Great dancing! Everybody!” I yelled out before Mr. St. Georges dismissed both classes to the two change rooms.

“Mike, Mike!” Mr. St. Georges called as I started to slowly walk to the girls’ room. “You really need to get as much of that body paint off as possible. I don’t think its real good for regulating your body temperature as you’re pretty winded now, which isn’t normal for you.”

“Yes, Sir. I was planning on getting’ rid of it because it gets itchy as I sweat,” I replied.

In the girls’ change room, the ladies were still buzzing over my dances with both Mrs. Bumstead and with Elizabeth. Lizzie and I were still breathing pretty hard as we stripped out of our miniscule clothing items.

While most girls were in the shower or waiting to get under a shower head, I whispered to Elizabeth, “You think Elaine would like to either help soap me down or possibly help with my relief?”

“With all the girls busting their humps to get out of here to get ready for Halloween, Mike, you might be stuck with a St. Pat’s trio of girls. I know Louise is hoping to help wash that paint from your body, and I’ll help with that, too.”

“Will you ask Elaine to help, please? I think she’s still a bit skittish of this nakedness, and you might be able to...” I asked my naked punk rock friend.

“Go and find a shower and I’ll see what I can do, Cuda.”

When I walked in amongst the naked girls, Heidi and Andi moved out from under the shower they were sharing, and Heidi said, “Here’s an open one, Cuda. Andi and me, we just finished shampooing our hair.”

“Thanks, Ladies,” I replied and then soaked a wash cloth under the hot water.

“Can I help you wash off that paint, Mike,” Louise VandenLoo meekly asked from the shower across from me.

“You know I could never turn down such a sweet offer from a beautiful naked girl, Louie!”

Louise, ‘Louie’ VandenLoo was a pretty blonde who was built more for comfort instead of speed, unlike our slender elementary school friend, Elizabeth. Louie wasn’t overweight, but if she wasn’t careful, I could see her put on an extra ten to twenty pounds in a heartbeat. I would guess that Louie’s measurements would fall in the 36C-28-37 range for this five-foot-two-inch cutie.

The two of us started to soap up my body-painted body. I smiled when I saw Elizabeth walk into the shower with Elaine Roonee a few steps behind her. Elaine was a BBG, who weighted in the one-ninety to two-hundred pound range, and maybe reached the five-foot-six mark on the door jam.

“Hey, Elaine, are you gonna help get this paint off my bod? Coach wants it gone before football practice,” I asked with my best smile.

“Can-ah, I ... do your back?” Elaine softly asked as she held the wash-cloth under the stream of hot water.

“You can get the paint and sweat off of me from any part of me that you’d like, RooRoo,” I replied with her elementary school nickname.

“I haven’t had anyone call me that in a couple of years, Mike,” Elaine smiled and pressed a dollop of liquid soap on her wash-cloth.

“You’re okay with it, aren’t you?” Elizabeth said as she knelt down in front of me to soap up my thighs.

“Oh, yeah, I miss hanging around with my St. Pat’s friends,” Elaine replied.

As the three girls from my elementary school scrubbed my torso to get the black, white and red paint off, I asked, “Why didn’t you take the level five classes, Elaine, Louie? You are both smart enough to handle them and go to university.”

“I never really wanted to go to university, Mike,” Elaine said as I felt her hands and wash cloth lower down on my butt and upper thighs. “I’ve gone out with my dad on some of his heat and air-conditioning jobs, and I really liked helping him. So-ah, I’m gonna go to Fanshawe and get my HVAC certification, and then work with my dad.”

“There ain’t a damn wrong with that, RooRoo!” Louie replied. I then felt the water-logged blonde tap the inside of my thigh to get me to spread my legs apart.

“I’m in level five classes, but I’m going to go to Fanshawe for an associates’ degree in nursing. I may go university for my BSN after a few years, but my mom said there’s no real difference in what a two-year degree nurse does and a four-year degree nurse,” Elizabeth said as she gently used her wash-cloth to get the paint from my scrotum.

“I’m doing that, too, other than I’m taking the level four instead of five courses,” Louie added. She looked up at me, and through her shower pelted eyes and said, “The body paint in your pubes may have looked good but it’s a bitch getting it out of your curly hairs, Mike.

With all three girls working about my privates and my butt, my once semi-erect cock was now bobbing with each rub, tug or swipe of their wash-cloths.

“Elaine, can you squeeze some soap in your hands and move around here?” Elizabeth asked and gave me a wink through the stream of water that splashed into her face.

“Where do you want this, Lizzie?”

“Move around here and smear that soap on Mike’s groin. The paint in his hair is a brutal tough to get off!” Elizabeth replied with a good reason, so as to not spook RooRoo about touching around my groin.

“I-I-ah ... here’s the soap,” Elaine hesitated and then rubbed the soap over and around my pubes. When the big girl’s hand stopped at the root of my hard cock, I reached and lightly moved her soapy hand up the length of my shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.