After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week - Cover

After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 7: Astronomy Domine

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Astronomy Domine - The Energists' NIS program is here. Mike and some of his friends (both at Medway and in Timmins) are the first students to experience the Energists' unique social experiment during Halloween week. This NIS program is different than other NIS stories. For more complete rules & regulations, see Book 4 - Chapter 4 (Start of 11th Grade).

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

NIS Day 3 – Halloween Mid-Morning - Medway High School

10:58am, Wednesday, October, 31, 1979

NO! STOP!“ Lynette shouted.

Lynette’s amazingly forceful command did something I never thought possible. Her words created an Energists’ time stop bubble around her, me and Sammy in the hallway before our fourth period math class.

A minute-and-a-half earlier, two twelfth grade stoner guys, Tony Griffin and Dale Housner had stopped Tempe about fifteen feet from Mr. Quigley’s math classroom. They politely asked her to bend over so they could look at and lightly touch her bubble butt and black-painted pussy lips. As I had done yesterday, I stood in front of Tempe to help with her balance as these rough looking guys touched her ass and private parts.

“Can you believe she had these thick lips painted black, Dale?” Tony excitedly said as he spread Tempe’s butt cheeks apart with his calloused hands.

“Easy with those hands, Tony,” I calmly said as I watched those guys like a hawk.

“Hey sorry, dude, Tempe,” Tony replied as he stepped back from Tempe’s bent over body. Tony then walked around Tempe’s body towards her head and my surprisingly tense body.

“Hey, hey, you’re right, Ton, she’s got pretty painted lips and they’re kinda shiny wet, too,” Dale said as he bent down and ran his index finger between her pussy lips.

“Miiike,” Tempe softly moaned as her body was involuntarily responding to these guys’ touches of her private parts.

I started to bend down to check on Tempe when my ex-girlfriend screamed like a banshee.

“Cano! What?” I exclaimed as I stood up from in front of Tempe, and saw that everyone was frozen in place, except for me, her and Sammy, who was now running down the hallway to us.

“Ta-they were going to jam his thumb in her, in Tempe’s a-ass, Ca-Cuda!” Lynette shouted with tremors in her voice.

“What?” I asked again, unsure of what Lynette saw or why she forcefully cried out a second ago to miraculously create an Energists’ time-stop bubble around us.

“Look at where Dale’s, his thumb is and-and that guy ... Tony, he was about to push you and Tempe back onto his thumb!” Lynette rambled and pointed between the two stoner guys.

“What is going on?” Sammy exclaimed as she slowed to a stop alongside Tempe and me.

I walked beside Tempe’s frozen body and saw things exactly like Lynette said. Dale’s right thumb was lined up about a quarter-of-an-inch from Tempe’s puckered anus. Tony’s arms were extended out as if he was going to push a person, me ... forward into Tempe’s bent over body.

Unlike Sammy, who often had her Wushu Warrior’s spirit gradually percolate to the boiling point, my full-blown rage was instant, like a light switch.

Son of a bitch! I’m gonna kill these assholes!“ I shouted as a wave of rage washed over my body. These two stoners were going to assault my NIS partner and were going to use me to help them accomplish their nefarious plans. I took a step towards Dale with my arms aimed at his head and neck areas. I had every intention of twisting his frozen, grinning head around on his immobile, bent over body so fast and hard it would have snapped his spinal cord.

“Mike, NO!“ Sammy called as she grabbed my left arm, yanked me back from that asshole. My redheaded martial arts expert then spun me around and pressed me hard against the hallway lockers.

“Get off of me, Sammy!” I screamed at my friend as I struggled to get out of her arm-bar hold.

“I’m not gonna let you go ‘till you tell me you’re not going to kill these guys, Mike!” Sammy grunted out as she had to use every one of her highly trained, one-hundred and twelve pounds to maintain control of my two-hundred and eighteen pounds of rage.

“Mike, please calm down and let’s think through this!” Lynette stated as she rushed over and added her one-hundred and twenty-one pounds to help Sammy keep me pinned to the lockers.

“They were gonna force that prick’s thumb into Tempe’s ass!” I spat out as I tried to pull my arm from Sammy’s grip.

We know, Mike, we know. We’ll make them pay but you can’t, you can’t kill them. God, Mike... we can’t kill them,” Sammy forcefully stated and then lowered her tone as I ended my struggle to get out of her arm-bar.

“His thumb,” I whispered as I turned my head to look at that horrendous frozen scene at Tempe’s butt.

“What about his thumb?” Lynette asked as she eased her naked body back from my still Wushu restrained body.

“We’re gonna make sure he never uses that thumb to hurt anyone again, aren’t we, Mike?” Sammy said as she let go of her arm-bar hold.

“Exactly, I’m going to snap that fucker’s thumb back, so it’ll lie on his gawd-damn wrist,” I said as I pushed my chest away from the cold metal lockers.

“Wa-what are we gonna do about his partner?” Lynette asked as she purposely walked backward, keeping her body between me and Dale for a few more moments.

“You want me to fix his wrist or arm, Cuda?” Sammy asked as she walked towards Tony’s grinning frozen body.

“No, that’s too good for him,” Lynette snapped. “You’re not gonna kill this guy, right, Mike?” my concerned ex asked as she stared up into my eyes.

“No, but that thumb will never work right again,” I spat out in anger, but not in full blown rage.

“What do you have in mind for this guy, Cano?” Sammy venomously asked.

“Just thissss!“ Lynette replied after she walked behind Tony’s bent body and slammed her right foot as hard as she could between his spread legs. “That son of bitch wanted to sexually assault my friend. Now, I hope he’s never able to have kids!”

“Ohhh! Shit! Cano! Good frickin’ shot! Girlfriend!” Sammy exclaimed. “When this time-bubble ends, I bet that asshole passes out from the pain!”

“Nice, Cano,” I whispered as stepped up to Dale. “You are so fuckin’ lucky...” I softly cussed as I looked down at his wide eyed, grinning frozen face, “that this ... is all I’m snappin’!”

A sickening crunch sounded as I took a hold of his fingers in my right hand and yanked his thumb back towards his forearm with my left hand. Then for good measure, I forced his now useless first digit across the back of his hand to completely destroy every ligament and muscle attachment around his evil intentioned thumb.

“My God, Mike, they may have to amputate that thing,” Sammy said as she cringed at the hideous appearance of Dale’s right thumb.

“If I had a damn clever, I might be tempted to do it myself!” I stated as I stared into this prick’s eyes, knowing he was going to be a world of pain for trying to sodomize my new friend.

“Okay, guys. How are we gonna square things up when this time-stop ends?” Cano asked as she shook her head at the sight of this punk’s thumb.

“We need to get back in our previous spots,” I said as I pointed down the hallway to Sammy’s location when Lynette somehow initiated this time-stop.

“If that dick, Tony, was gonna push you into Tempe, Mike, then we could say Dale’s thumb got jammed against the edge of Tempe’s butt, snapping it backwards,” Lynette said as a plausible explanation for his mangled thumb.

“Yeah, okay, I like that,” I replied and then asked, “How do we explain Tony doubling over in major pain?”

“I doubt we’ll have to. The teachers will be completely absorbed by Dale’s injured thumb,” Sammy replied. “This prick will probably recover after several minutes but Dale will need immediate medical attention. We’ll worry about taking care of Tempe as the teachers focus their attention on these shits. I bet our little butterfly will be royally confused by all this, especially if she realizes that that fucker’s thumb never touched or got jammed against her backside.”

“I’ll be ready to blow my safety whistle to get everyone’s attention, after both of these guys’ scream out in pain,” Lynette added.

“That’s good. It will seem like we were concerned for them ... even though I still want to kill these bastards,” I said as I moved back to Tempe’s bend over head area.

“Give me a couple of seconds to get down by the water fountains, ‘kay,” Sammy said and then turned to jog her naked butt about forty feet down the main hallway.

“I was about here, right?” Lynette said from her spot about eight feet from our math room’s door.

“Yeah, you’re good. I was bent down like this wasn’t I, Cano?” I replied and then had Lynette double check my prior position.

“Lean back some, so Tony’s arms are about an inch from your shoulders,” Lynette said to help me correct my previous position.

“Good?”

“Yeah, Mike. You ready, Sammy?” Lynette yelled down the frozen hallway.

“I’m in about the same spot, I think. Can you remember if I was jogging or just walking, Cano?”

“No, but it won’t matter. When things get going here, nobody will care what you’re doing down there, Sammy,” Lynette correctly surmised.

“You somehow triggered this time-stop, Cano ... when you’re ready to get back at things, I’m ready,” I softly said as I gave her a small smile of thanks.

“Here we go, Sammy!” Lynette called out and then added, “Three, two, one ... now!”

All hell broke loose when the hallway burst back to life. I felt a slight push on my shoulder but kept my balance as best I could. Then, one window shattering cry came from behind Tempe’s bent over body and a second cry of pain erupted a half-second later from behind my back.

“Ma-my thumb! Ohh! Fuucckkk! Ohh! Fuuucccckkkkk!” Dale cried and twisted his body around before he fell to the ground clutching his right hand and wrist to his stomach.

I had previously braced myself and grabbed Tempe under her armpits to increase her support as Tony’s pain wracked body crumpled behind me. His out of control body forced my knees to buckle and as I collapsed, I pulled Tempe’s leaning forward body down on top of me as I rolled onto my back.

“What the!” Tempe cried as she rolled over my chest and banged her right shoulder and upper arm into the tiled floor.

“Oh! My! Gawd! Your thumb! What happened to your thumb!” Lynette shouted as she moved between our crumpled bodies and Dale, who was withering in pain against the lockers. As we had planned, Lynette then blew her piercing safety whistle.

“What’s going ... Oh sweet lord!” Mrs. Bumstead shouted as she hustled her naked body out of Mr. Quigley’s math room and saw the two older guys, and Tempe and me down on the tiled hallway.

“Dale! Dale! Are you alright?” Mrs. Graves, one of our guidance counselors and English teachers asked as she quickly moved from alongside the screaming thug.

“Tempe, Mike, are you okay?” Mrs. Bumstead asked as she slid in beside my shoulders and reached to help Tempe carefully move off my torso.

“I’m good. My shoulder got smacked but I’m okay,” Tempe replied with a shocked tone in her voice as she rested on the cool tiled floor next to my supine body.

“You’re sure you, okay, B-G?” I asked as I slipped my right hand to the back of my head.

“Did you hit your head, Mike?” Mrs. Bumstead asked as she slipped her hands under my shoulder and helped me to sit up.

“It was just got a little crack when Tony took out my legs there,” I replied. I then said, “You may want to check on him.”

Mrs. Bumstead looked at the groaning and dry-heaving guy and said, “Mr. Chidly is there with him. Wa-what happened, guys?”

“What’s going on?” Mr. Williamson shouted from down the hallway as he ran towards us.

“We’re going to need an ambulance, Tom!” Mrs. Graves yelled at the vice-principal as he was about half way down the long main hallway.

“An ambulance! What? Why?”

“Dale Houser’s thumb looks like it’s completely torn out of its joint!” the guidance counselor forcefully replied.

“Did you hear that, Ms. Stone? Call an ambulance, please,” Mr. Williamson called out in the hallway.

“I got that, Sir,” one of our school’s secretaries replied over the hallway’s speaker.

Mrs. Bumstead rested on her knees between Tempe and me and softly repeated her question, “What happened here, Mike, Tempe, Lynette?”

I looked at Tempe and she gave both of us a confused look, which I totally expected. I then turned to our naked teacher and said, “I was supporting Tempe’s shoulders as she was bent over, so Dale could, you know, see and touch her...” I then took a deep breath and continued, “I felt a push or bump on my shoulders, which rocked me and Tempe back towards Dale. Then ... I just ... heard Dale scream and twist away from Tempe’s backside.”

“That’s how I saw it, Mrs. B-Stead,” Lynette immediately replied. “When I heard him scream, I didn’t know what to do other than blow my whistle for help.”

“Tempe?” Mrs. Bumstead softly asked.

“I was bent over and felt his fingers on my ass and thighs, then on my ... my lips. And then they were gone for a second. Next, I, uh, felt a jerk on my shoulders ... I guess from that push, right Mike? And uh, then I was rolling over Mike’s chest and hit my shoulder on the floor.”

“I tried to keep an eye on what was going on at Tempe’s crotch, but when she softly moaned my name, I leaned over to check on her, and then all hell broke loose, Mrs. B,” I added to Tempe’s statement.

“So ... Dale and Tony, they didn’t do anything wrong or in violation of the touching rules?” Mrs. Bumstead asked.

I looked up at Lynette who was standing behind Tempe and Mrs. B, and then said, “I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary.”

“I wasn’t super comfortable with them running their fingers along ... between my ... but uh, neither of them put their fingers in too far...” Tempe struggled to describe how those two punks’ fingers felt around and in her private parts.

Mrs. Bumstead peered over her shoulder at Lynette, who then said, “I was near the door, there, and didn’t see much. I was mostly focused on making sure other kids weren’t gonna bump Dale or Tony when they had their fingers, you know ... at Tempe’s...”

“Okay, then,” Mrs. Bumstead softly said as she wrapped her arms around Tempe’s and my shoulders. “Are you sure you didn’t get a hard crack on the back of your head, Mike? With your concussion history...”

“It wasn’t a hard knock; I rolled with that fall, so I’m good, Mrs. B. How’s the shoulder, Tempe?” I responded and then checked on my NIS partner.

“Its fine, Mike, Mrs. Bumstead,” Tempe replied.

“What’s up with Tony?” Lynette asked, playing along with our scripted cover story.

“I was down the hall a ways and just saw him double over into Mike’s legs,” Sammy replied as she knelt down beside Tempe and hugged our naked friend into her chest.

“That’s just weird,” Mrs. Bumstead said as we watched Mr. Chidly and Nurse Randle tend to the balled up and sickly groaning guy.

“Can I ... can I go sit in the classroom, please,” Tempe asked Mrs. Bumstead.

“You sure can, Tempe. All of you kids move into the classroom. Go!”

“All students to your classrooms, please!” Mr. Williamson then said from his position beside Dale Housner’s withering, whimpering body.

“Tom ... Mike, Tempe and Lynette all said this wasn’t an NIS touching violation. Dale and Tony didn’t go beyond allowed touching of Tempe’s genitals and backside.” Mrs. Bumstead said as our PE and math teacher talked with our VP.

“Did they say how Dale’s thumb got mangled like this?” Mr. W asked.

“Mike mentioned that he was jostled into Tempe, and her butt probably jammed back onto Dale’s thumb. That’s the only possible explanation for his injury,” Mrs. Bumstead replied.

“That must have been one hell of a jostle, Karen!” Mr. Williamson incredulously said.

“Well, Tony crumpled into Mike, so I could see that action driving Mike into Tempe, and then Tempe’s backside into Dale’s thumb like this.” Mrs. Bumstead then took her left thumb and pressed it backward with the palm of her right hand.

“Okay ... I’ll still have to write this up as an NIS incident but without any obvious rules violations. I may call Mike and Tempe down to the office, but if you’re satisfied with their answers, I believe the Ministry will see it as an unfortunate accident.”

“I’m guessing I’ll have a fun time with Mr. Quigley’s factoring equations’ lesson with these kids ... NOT!” Mrs. Bumstead chuckled as she shook out her long blonde mane of hair.

“If you can do some sort of math fact game with them, that would be about all anyone would expect after all this, Karen,” Mr. W said as he tapped his hand our naked teacher’s left shoulder. “Have fun with those kids.”

“Good luck figuring all this out, and writing it up, Tom,” Karen chortled as she walked to the math room.

“That is just what I wanted to do. Have fun with your math class,” our VP sarcastically replied as he bend down once more alongside Dale.

Our fourth period math class was abuzz with chatter as Mrs. Bumstead entered the room and shut the door. That semi-loud slam alerted us that free-time was over but the din only partially died down. It was such a powerful event that the sight of our teacher’s nude Playboy worthy body wasn’t on anyone’s radar.

“Is that guy’s thumb gonna be okay?” Tammi Gower asked as Mrs. Bumstead walked over and then sat down on a towel on the corner of Mr. Quigley’s desk.

“What happened to Tony? He acted like he got majorly jacked in his privates?” SteveO asked from his window seat.

The class spent the next ten minutes talking with our guest math teacher about what happened in the hallway. I was partly surprised that Lynette and Sammy remained silent during this discussion as neither of my friends were normally wall-flowers or by-standers in situations like this.

When Mike Locksley asked Tempe what happened during that touching event, I jumped in and said, “She doesn’t need to go over all that again, Mike. Kapeech, my man?”

“Yeah, you’re right, Cuda. Sorry for asking, Tempe ... and I’m also sorry about my ugly words yesterday in English,” the tall, slender student said as he nodded his head at the slumping but still beautiful butterfly girl.

“Thank you, Mike ... I appreciate that. I’m sorry you have to go without your clothes, today. I know it’s been a tough day for you,” Tempe replied after she slowly turned around in her chair to face her former protagonist.

“Do you know if Mr. Quigley has some flash cards or a whole class type game?” Mrs. Bumstead asked after a relatively long moment of silent.

“I know he has a couple of sets of flash cards on the shelf ... beside his desk, Mrs. B,” Josie replied from her desk right next to the teacher’s desk.

“Okay. How about we see who can win the most math facts challenge?” our naked teacher asked as she grabbed the packet of flash cards from the shelf where Josie pointed.

“Ohh! No!” Elaine Roonee cried with a head shake.

“What’s the matter, Elaine?” Mrs. B asked with a confused look on her face.

“We might as well just give the prize, whatever it is to Mike,” Peter Gertssen said as he glumly shook his head.

“Mike lost like just one or two of these types of challenges in all our years together at St. Pat’s,” Elizabeth said from her seat beside me.

“And Anthony VanDenHeuval isn’t here to give us a chance at stopping him,” Josie chuckled.

“He hasn’t gone up against all of us, though!” Andy Lunby rightly said.

“I may put my money on Toxic!” Lynette said with a smile. “She was a beast in these challenges at Kilworth elementary.”

I smiled at hearing about how well my time-traveling daughter performed during her short time in elementary school. When Kalena looked over at me, I winked at her and mouthed, ‘This should be fun, yes?

Looking forward to the challenge, Cuda,’ Toxic mouthed back with a smile on her beautiful face.

Our contest began over with Josie and Elaine along the window side of the class. When Warren Grainger had defeated three students and came up against Kalena, the students were buzzing over this silly little math contest. Kalena beat Warren on the ‘9 x 7’ card, and had mowed down seven more students before she reached my seat in the second from the wall row of seats.

“One-thirty-two!” I shouted out a split second before Toxic called out the same answer to ‘11 x 12’.

“Oh crap! Here we go!” Elizabeth laughingly muttered as I stepped back next to Tempe.

“Do I have to do this?” Tempe softly asked from her seat.

“C’mon, B-G, you can beat Cuda!” Sammy called from beside me in her wall row seat.

Tempe slowly pushed herself up from her desk and smiled at me. “Get it over with quick, Mike,” she said as she turned to face Mrs. Bumstead who stood at the front of our row of desks.

When the ‘7 x 9’ card was flashed to us, I shouted, “Eighty-one!” thinking it was the ‘9 x 9’ card.

“Sixty ... three!” Tempe said before I could get my correction out of my mouth.

“You won, Tempe!” Andy, Elizabeth and Sammy all called out in unison.

“Damn it!” I softly cussed at my screw-up

“You, you didn’t say the wrong answer ... to let me win, did you?” Tempe softly asked with a frown on her face.

“No! I thought that was a ‘nine times nine’ and before I could get the right answer out...” I started to reply.

“Cuda wouldn’t tank on a game like this, even if it was against Mother Teresa, Tempe!” Elizabeth replied.

“Yeah, Tempe. He’d rather cut his own finger off than lose ... at anything!” Lynette stated with a smile.

“Oh, yeah! I remember that pool challenge!” Andy Lunby chuckled from his new seat, two spots from his starting seat.

After that cycle of challenges, Kalena’s seven seat move was the largest in the class to claim a well-deserved, ‘Atta-girl.’

I was surprised when my ‘time-traveled-daughter’ asked, “Can I do a head-to-head challenge against Mike, please?”

“Tox, why do you want to do this?” I softly asked my smiling blonde friend and ‘time-traveling’ daughter.

“You ain’t afraid of our little Kiev girl, are you, Cuda?” Ian Hobbs chuckled in support of his adopted sister.

“C’mon, Cuda ... we’d love to see a little battle of the naked sexes!” SteveO called from his seat.

“Cuda’s at a disadvantage here,” Geoff Thirlwall stated from his middle row seat. When everyone turned towards him, he softly said, “He’s got Mrs. Bumstead’s naked body to look at when she flashes ... the cards at him.”

“I think Mrs. B-Stead’s body is pretty hot, so I could be distracted by her as much as Mike!” Kalena replied and gave me wink.

“If you’re real math wizards, neither of you will let my naked body distract you from the answers, right?” Mrs. Bumstead chuckled and then shuffled up the stack of cards

“Dang straight! Mrs. B!” I replied and reached to put my right hand on Kalena’s left shoulder.

“Alright, there are twenty ... five cards in this pack. I’ll set Kalena’s cards here and Mike’s winning cards here. Are you to ready for the math battle of the sexes?” Mrs. Bumstead said and then asked us.

“The naked math battle of the sexes!” Lynette chuckled.

“Yeah! C’mon, Cuda!” Brad shouted.

“Knock him on his butt, Tox!” Josie responded.

“Alright, folks!” Mrs. Bumstead called with a smile on her face.

Neither Kalena nor I won more than two consecutive flash cards in the first nineteen card battles. With only six cards left in Mrs. B-Stead’s hands, Kalena had a ten-nine lead. I won the next two battles with the guys hollering and the girls’ challenging Mrs. Bumstead’s awarding that second card to me.

“Stop, stop, Mike won that one!” Kalena said as she backhanded my right arm.

I nipped my petite blonde friend on the next card to claim a 12-10 lead in the race to thirteen cards as the guys chanted, “Cuuuda, Cuuuda!”

“Ya gotta be quiet to hear their answers, now!” Mrs. B stated.

Kalena won the next two cards on a couple of ‘9 x facts’, which were my biggest ‘weakness’ in the multiplication business to tie things up at 12.

On the last card, Kalena and both simultaneously called out ‘120’ on the 10x12 card, which resulted in our first tied card.

“That’s twelve all!” Elizabeth shouted as Toxic and I hugged each other.

“You can’t leave this as a tie! That’s like kissing your sister!” Andy Lunby shouted.

The guys soon started a, “One more! One more!” cry, which most of the girls quickly joined.

“If I had a real sister, I wouldn’t mind kissing her like this,” Kalena replied as she looked up at me. She then put her arms around my neck and pulled me down to plant a big kiss on my mouth.

“I do have a real sister, Kalena and I may kiss her, but not like that,” I softly chuckled in her ear. When I rested my chin on top of her blonde haired head, I thought, “I’m real proud of you ... my Water-Baby.

Right before the fourth period bell sounded, Mrs. Bumstead asked that Tempe and I hang back for a minute. When everyone else had left the classroom, our naked math and PE teacher sat back down on her towel on Mr. Quigley’s desk and said, “I have a humongous favor to ask you ... and feel free to turn me down on it. I know you both have this next period free and then lunch. So, I would really appreciate it if you’d come into my fifth period, grade nine PE-Health class tomorrow and Friday to help with my Sex-Ed unit.”

“Oh! Wow!” Tempe hissed out as she tightly gripped my left arm.

“What would you have us do, as if I don’t already have an idea of things?” I replied with a concerned look on my face.

“Remember, there’s no harm in saying no, but it would be a super help for these young girls to see how both of your bodies react to sexual situations. You can probably guess that I would have the girls examine your bodies and how it responds to ... sexual stimuli.”

“I ... we-ah ... already have ta do that in the hallways and classes, Mike ... so...” Tempe stammered but indicated she might be willing to do this.

“If you’re good with helping, B-G, then I’ll be there with you,” I replied as I hugged my NIS partner to my chest.

“Great! Great! Great!” Mrs. Bumstead said as she hopped up off the desk to rub Tempe’s shoulders. “As far as I know, I’m going to be teaching this class again tomorrow, so you can just follow me up to Room 214.”

“Okay, Mrs. B. We’ll see you in later in PE,” Tempe replied as we turned to the head on out into the hallway.

“Hey, Cuda! Don’t you have an appointment with a little redhead in the café, now?” Sammy said as she waited in the hallway for us.

“Yeah, Mike ... Mini-Sammy!” Tempe laughed, which caused me to chuckle along with her.

“Why do I even bother?” Sammy muttered as we walked around to the side stairwell to put our English, Chemistry/French and Math books in our lockers.

“I actually remembered I had that little meeting with Miss Cindy at breakfast this morning, and decided I would use my free NIS lunch ticket,” I said as I slammed my locker closed.

“I’m not in the mood for a tuna-fish sandwich,” Tempe added as she pulled her brown lunch bag from her locker. “I will have my orange and cookies, though,” she added as she swung her lunch bag in her right hand.

Let’s hang here for a few more minutes and hopefully we’ll miss the hallway request crowd,” Sammy said as we laid our towels down on the six-inch ledge and sat with our painted backs against the cool windows to the school’s inner courtyard.

“What are you three naked rascals doing sitting against the window?” Mr. Williamson asked from about forty feet away.

“You may not approve but we’re trying to lay low ‘till the hallway crowd gets to their classes, cafeteria or the library, Sir,” I honestly replied.

“How are those two boys?” Tempe asked with a slight frown on her face.

Both were taken to the hospital. Nurse Randle said she’s never seen a dislocation like Dale’s from having it wedged against an object. Tony ... he’s in a world of hurt as one of his testicles ruptured and the other one is majorly swollen. That is what I want to talk with you about” Mr. Williamson said as he squatted down with his back against the lockers on the opposite side of the hallway.

He stared at us for a moment and then asked, “You didn’t see anyone kick, punch or ... who knows what to Tony as he walked near you Mike or Tempe?”

“I was bent over with that Dale guy at my behind. I was looking and focusing on what his fingers were doing to my...” Tempe softly said as she leaned against my shoulder while recalling that incident.

“Okay, Tempe. I know you were ... indisposed and occupied,” Mr. Williamson softly said. He then looked at Sammy and nodded for her to share what she saw.

“I was about forty to fifty feet down from Tempe and Mike when I heard Dale’s howling cry from his thumb injury. I then started to run towards these guys, but I really didn’t see what happened to either of those guys,” Sammy softly said.

“That’s what Mrs. Graves said Sammy. She told me she was closer to the event, and that you ran past her after Dale screamed. What did you see, Mike as Tony collapsed right behind you?”

“The last I saw of Tony before he collapsed ... was when he walked from Tempe’s backside to just behind me. When Tempe moaned from having her ... vagina touched by Dale, I started to bend down to check on her. Then, as I was leaning over, I felt a major push on my shoulder and couldn’t keep from pushing Tempe back against Dale’s hand, err, his thumb. I didn’t see anything about what happened to Tony once I was bent over to check on Tempe, Sir.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.