After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week - Cover

After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 6: Butterfly Fly Away

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Butterfly Fly Away - The Energists' NIS program is here. Mike and some of his friends (both at Medway and in Timmins) are the first students to experience the Energists' unique social experiment during Halloween week. This NIS program is different than other NIS stories. For more complete rules & regulations, see Book 4 - Chapter 4 (Start of 11th Grade).

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

NIS Day 3 – Halloween Morning - Medway High School

6:55am, Wednesday, October, 31, 1979

“Hey, Cuda! Whatcha think?” Sammy shouted with her hands about her auburn mane as I walked into Mrs. Stenn’s art room studio.

“Hot damn, Wushu! You’re the sexiest copper cop I’ve ever seen!” I replied as Mrs. Stenn was putting the finishing touches on the lowest silver dress-button over Sammy’s recently trimmed red pubic hairs.

Our art teacher had covered all of Sammy’s upper body to her mid-thighs in a gray work dress color and then added six shiny silver buttons from the center of her breasts to her pubic area. Mrs. Stenn used a darker gray paint to create seam-lines and sleeve-cuffs in Sammy’s work dress, as well as the pleats for her painted skirt. Around Sammy’s thin waist, Mrs. S painted a two-inch wide black belt, trimmed with a silver buckle and belt holes. Hanging from Sammy’s painted belt was a pair of painted silver handcuffs.

On Sammy’s left breast and nipple areas, Mrs. Stenn painted a white badge. In fine scarlet red paint, the badge said, Medway Police Chick, with the ‘h-i-c’ of the ‘chick’ incorporating Sammy’s left nipple and areola tissues. To top her painted lady cop outfit, Mrs. Stenn had a small pointy black tie aimed down between her gray-painted breasts.

“Doesn’t Mrs. S do great work, Mike?” Tempe asked with a huge grin on her face as she walked out from behind a few of the art stations.

I was gob-smacked speechless and time-stopped without any help from the Energists due to the beautiful sight before my eyes. Mrs. S created a winged creature that literally had me paralyzed in awe. Tempe’s lightly tanned teenaged body had been transformed into an amazing light blue and purple butterfly.

Mrs. Stenn had painted the creature’s head and main body in black, brown and white paints. The butterfly’s head and antennae were between Tempe’s youthful breasts. I gasped when I saw that the butterfly’s black tail incorporated Tempe’s large worrisome labial lips.

Spreading out from her mid-thighs, over her firm ‘B-sized’ breasts to a point near Tempe’s ears were the butterfly’s four intricately painted light blue and purple wings. Tempe’s butterfly wings were highlighted with a black contrasting paint and sparkling silver wing spots.

Adorning Tempe’s smiling face; Mrs. S had painted a smaller version of this larger beautiful butterfly. The majority of this tiny creature was painted over Tempe’s left eye, forehead and cheek areas, with the tiny butterfly body and head rising from Tempe’s cute nose. Holding my blonde NIS partner’s hair in two pig-tails were small blue, silver and purple butterfly topped scrunchies.

When I regained the ability to voluntarily control my skeletal and vocal muscles, I softly said, “B ... G, Tempe ... you’re a BG, not a G-B any longer.”

My NIS partner scrunched up her painted nose at my statement and asked, “A B-G what?”

“You’re definitely a beautiful B-G, not that derogatory G-B term, Tempe,” I replied with a smile. When a half-hearted smile appeared on her face, I added, “‘B’ ... Butterfly and ‘G’ for...”

“Butterfly Girl! I get it now! I love that a million times a million times more than ‘G-B’, Mike. Thanks!” Tempe exclaimed as we both moved to close the twenty-foot distance between us.

As I was about to give my B-G a hug, Mrs. Stenn shouted, “Not yet! You’ve got to wait another fifteen-ish minutes for that to completely dry, Tempe ... so it won’t smudge.”

“Ohhh! Thank you! Mrs. S! I forgot about the added time factor with this special glitter body paint,” Tempe stated as she reached up to give me a high-five since a hug was out of play.

“Doff the duds, Cuda!” Sammy said as she stepped over to us and did a little pirouette to show off her all-round body-painted police chick costume.

“Do you want a basic black and white tux, Mike, or do you want something a little more flamboyant?” Mrs. Stenn asked as she dropped the spray paint tip into a bowl of cleaning solution.

“What do you think Wushu and B-G?” I asked to my two painted beauties.

“You’re definitely a basic black and white kinda guy, Cuda,” Sammy replied with a grin.

“She knows you way better than I do, Mike, so I’d go with her suggestion,” Tempe added with a touch of confusion on her face.

“Mike, how about if I do something like this with you,” Mrs. Stenn said as she flipped through a binder and tapped her finger on a laminated photo.

“Oh! Yeah! I like that!” Tempe exclaimed as she peered between me and Mrs. Stenn as we looked at the picture she identified.

A fairly buff guy was wearing a black, sleeveless, mini-tuxedo jacket with pointed front tails. The model wore a pair of mid-thigh tuxedo-like shorts. This guy also had a crisp white mini-shirt with red pinstripes, and a thin red tie tucked under his mini-jacket. Lastly, this tuxedo ensemble was completed with a tri-folded, red pocket square.

“I like it, too, Mrs. S. Will it take you long to do this on me?”

“Heaven’s no! First off, I’ll start with the white shirt and trim it out with some scarlet pinstripes and your tie. Then it will be easy to spray on the black mini-jacket and shorts. With the pocket square and highlighting your tie, jacket and shorts with some metallic silver trim ... I’ll have you done by seven-thirty, seven-forty tops. This paint is fast drying, so you’ll be all set for your NIS Day Three’s disrobing event, by eight.”

“I brought three big fluffy robes for us to wear for our grand unveiling,” Tempe said as she and Sammy moved out of Mrs. Stenn’s way.

“Smart girl, Tempe!” Sammy said as they watched me strip out of my Medway sweatshirt, Levis and my Looney Tunes boxer shorts.

“I’d love to see you in those boxers all day long, Mike!” Tempe said as I folded them up and set them on my shirt and jeans.

“I’d rather be wearing them, too, B-G.”

“I missed out on this ‘B-G’ thing, so spill it,” Sammy said with a grin.

“B-G! Butterfly Girl!” Tempe proudly said as she spritely danced between a few of the art stations.

“Cuda, you have one hell of a knack for nicknames,” Sammy replied as she came over to see exactly what Mrs. S was doing with her chrome spray gun.

“Ultra-white or flat white for your shirt, Mike?” Mrs. Stenn asked as she had both mini-paint bottles in her hand.

“Ultra-white, definitely ultra-white, Cuda,” Sammy stated with certainty.

“She travels with the tuxedo crowd more than me, Mrs. S,” I chuckled.

“Here, put these swim goggles on, please. I doubt you’ll need them, but better safe than sorry with these paints up around your head,” Mrs. Stenn said as she handed me a yellowish tinted pair of goggles.

As I stood patiently with Mrs. Stenn, Sammy spied the acoustic guitar in the art room’s closet and pulled it out. “Is my body paint dry enough for me to put this on, Mrs. S?” she asked with the guitar in her hands.

“Lightly touch those silver buttons, Tempe. You’ll be able to tell if it’s dry,” Mrs. Stenn replied.

“It’s real dry,” Tempe said as she examined Sammy’s buttons and then her fingertip.

“You should be good, then, Sammy.”

“What are you going to play, Sammy?” I asked as Mrs. S worked on the white shirt at my neck and upper chest.

“Something I think you and Tempe will like ... just listen,” Sammy said as she strummed, then adjusted the ‘A’ string a moose-hair tighter.

I didn’t recognize the acoustic music and gave Sammy a quizzical look. She just smiled at me and then sang:

Caterpillar in the tree,
How you wonder, who you’ll be.
Can’t go far, but you can always dream.
Wish you may and wish you might,
Don’t you worry, hold on tight.
I promise you there will come a day,
Butterfly, fly away.

Turned around and you were there.
The two of us made quite a pair.
Daddy’s little girl was here at last
.”

“That is such a sweet, beautiful song, Sammy,” Tempe said as she gently swayed to the redhead’s guitar and vocalizations.

“You’ve a wonderful voice, Samantha,” Mrs. Stenn said as she swapped out white for the scarlet paint jars.

Sammy simply smiled at Tempe and me, and continued to sing:

Butterfly, fly away (butterfly, fly away)
Got your wings, now you can’t stay.
Take those dreams and make them all come true.

Butterfly, fly away.”

I felt this song’s essence and echoed Sammy’s first line in those lyrics and harmonized with her on the final line of her short little song.

“You two, all you Time Bandettes, really ... you create such beautiful harmonies,” Tempe said as she gave Sammy a small round of applause for that song.

(Note: Butterfly Fly Away was written and sung by the daughter-father duo, Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus in 2009. This song was from their movie, Hannah Montana: The Movie. This song reached number fifty and fifty-six on the Canadian and US music charts, but was real popular with the younger Disney crowd.)

It definitely felt weird getting spray painted with Mrs. Stenn’s specialized air-gun. As she sprayed on my mid-thigh length shorts, Mrs. Stenn seriously stated, “Because your penis is going to expand and shrink a lot today, I don’t think it would look good if I painted it.”

“Oh! Man!” Tempe groaned at hearing that and seeing my white ‘member’ set against my black thighs, butt, and surrounding pelvic areas.

“Can you add a zipper-like design to his shorts?” Sammy blurted out as she used her hands to represent the small teeth of a zipper.

“That’s brilliant, Samantha,” Mrs. Stenn replied. She then tapped the inside of my thighs and said, “Spread your legs wide apart, Mike so I can get under here...”

“Ohh! Damn! That tickles!” I said as I pushed my hips forward when the cool spray covered my scrotum and inner thighs.

“Be careful with that beast, Mike! You could poke Mrs. S’s eye out with thing!” Tempe laughed as she saw my hard cock pass over Mrs. Stenn’s hairnet by an inch or two.

As Mrs. Stenn used a tiny paint brush to paint on the gold zipper, she softly instructed, “Try not to move your legs or pelvis for a minute or two, so that gold glitter paint will adhere to the black paint.”

I looked at my watch and it was seven-forty-eight when Mrs. Stenn finished with her intricate work of my gold short’s zipper.

“Would you girls mind if I took a Polaroid picture of your bodies? I’d love to include them in my catalog to attract outside work. I’ll make sure your faces aren’t in the pictures,” Mrs. Stenn asked as she dropped the paint brush in some cleaning solution.

“I won’t mind if you show my face, Mrs. S,” Tempe replied.

“Me, neither,” Sammy immediately followed suit.

“No, no. With you being sixteen-year-olds, I would feel a lot more comfortable keeping your pretty faces out of these pictures. But thank you for allowing me to get a few shots of our body artwork.”

“You’re doing us a HUGE favor, Mrs. S, so I’m, we’re happy to help you out with some advertising,” Tempe replied.

“You’re more than welcome to take my picture, too, Mrs. S,” I replied as I watched her go to her filing cabinet to get her Kodak Colorburst 250 camera and an Insta-print pack of film.

“I’ll just get you from your lower belly and up, then, Mike. Thanks!” Mrs. Stenn replied.

She motioned Sammy and Tempe over to the bed area where the two modeling lights were located. Mrs. S had Sammy stand with her hands on her hips as she snapped the first picture. Sammy then turned her legs to a forty-five degree angle to Mrs. S, and twisted her upper body to face her. On her last picture, Mrs. S had Sammy stand in a side-view position with her hands clasped behind her back. From my viewing angle, I could really see the incredible curve of Sammy’s gray left breast and her high-pointed white and scarlet painted nipple.

Mrs. Stenn took four pictures of Tempe’s butterfly art work. After she looked at Tempe’s first Polaroid, I thought I heard her mutter something like, “ ... lips... – too prominent.” She then retook the picture but limited the straight on capture to start at the top of Tempe’s vaginal slit. The art teacher then had Tempe pose in similar fashion to Sammy’s angled and side-view positions.

Mrs. S took four pictures of my painted tuxedo. The first two were similar to the straight on and angle positions that the girls used. For the last two pictures, Mrs. S had me sit at an art station looking at one of Ellie McIlharty’s previously completed paintings.

“Thanks a million for painting us!” Sammy said as we got ready to head on down to the main entrance of our school.

“Yes, thanks a lot for doing this, Mrs. S!” I added as I slipped one of the robes Tempe brought for us to wear to the front of the school. I then grabbed my gym bag and my pile of clothes and headed out the door with these two robed, but beautifully painted young ladies.

When we were halfway down the second floor main hallway, a snot-nosed ninth grade boy said, “You’re supposed to be naked all day here at school!”

One of his buddies laughed and added, “We can just pull the white robes off these chicks’ bodies!”

When Tempe was about to say something to these little shits, I squeezed her arm and nodded to Sammy, who had stepped up to the leader of this group of six young boys.

“C’mon, I dare you to try that,” she said to egg him into action. I think Sammy had her fill of little punks like these guys trying to be all macho-like while she and Tempe were naked.

When the stupid idiot lunged to grab at the flap of Sammy’s robe, the next sound we heard was the loud thud of his body hitting the tiled floor followed by a sharp cry and some whimpering as Sammy had his twisted right wrist in her left hand.

As one of his bigger buddies took a step towards Sammy, I called out, “Don’t be a dumb-ass! Sammy will tear you apart in a heartbeat!”

Sammy put her right tennis shoe on the first idiot’s back and yelled, “Boo!” at his friends, who immediately jumped back against the lockers.

“Samantha Labatt, let the poor soul up off the floor, please,” Mr. Connors called from the door of his history class. Our history teacher then said, “All you idiots in here, now!”

“He and his friends were threatening to rip our robes off, Mr. Connors,” Tempe said as we watched the incapacitated boy get up, and then slowly walk with his five friends to Mr. Connors’ room.

“Mr. Williamson and I will deal with these boys, shortly. You three need to get down to the front ... hopefully without Ms. Labatt kung-fu-ing on some other student.”

“I didn’t hurt that kid, Mr. Connors,” Sammy said as we walked past his room.

“I know you didn’t Sammy. Still, hands off you and hands off them is always the best option. Plus, you have your safety whistles if something like this is NIS related,” Mr. Connor’s said.

“No, Sir. We turned them in at the end of the day and haven’t gotten them, yet,” Tempe immediately replied.

“Hum! ... I’ll tell Mr. Williamson that you kids may need to keep them with you for the whole week,” he said as he rubbed his blonde goatee with his left fingertips.

“I’ll suggest that when I see him downstairs,” I replied as we started on our short trip to the main stairwell.

“You do that, Mike, but I’ll still mention it to him when we talk about what to do with these yahoos.”

“They’re basically harmless, Mr. Connors,” Sammy called back over her shoulder as we rounded the corner to the main stairwell.

“Those guys maybe harmless to you, Sammy, but I doubt B-G, Jennifer or any other girl would have been able to deal with them,” I replied as we scooted down the stairs.

“Hopefully, we’ll be able to have those safety whistles with us at all times from now on,” Tempe said.

“Hey, Mike, Sammy, Tempe,” Jennifer Rathje said as she waited just inside the front door of the school. “What are those robes hiding?” she laughingly asked.

I noticed that Jennifer had some leather pants like clothing laid out over her right forearm and a large hat box in her left hand as she waited for the disrobing event to take place. Her makeup was impeccably done with a sky blue eye-shadow and long black, fake eyelashes.

“You’ll see in a second, Jenn,” Sammy replied.

“How are you guys doing?” I said to Greg, Jason and Paul as they stood along the inside wall across from the main office next to our clothing boxes.

“Been better,” Paul joked as he shared a high-five with me.

“Been worse, too, though,” Greg added with a smile.

“How so?” Tempe asked.

“We’ve got two days down, and we now have a better idea of what’s going on, so this feels a little better than being forced to strip by that Gestapo guy on Monday,” Greg rightly said which matched up with my opinion.

“That’s true, Greg,” Jennifer said as she slowly walked in her walking boot with Sammy and me.

“Should we wait for Mr. Williamson or some other adult before we strip, or can we just get it over with?” Jason Duffy asked.

“Don’t know, but what are they gonna do to us if we just get this over with?” Paul Smybarth said.

“We’ve got it easy, guys, so I’ll go first if you don’t mind,” Sammy said with a slightly forced smile on her face.

“Go for it, Sammy,” Tempe said as she gripped the edges of her own white robe.

“Oh! Wow! Look at you, Sammy!” Andrew Wearing shouted as Sammy slipped her robe from her shoulders.

“You are one sexy police officer, Sammy!” Jason said as he eyed his NIS partner’s mostly gray painted body.

“Oh, I can’t wait to see Cuda’s and Tempe’s bodies’ now!” Jennifer gleefully said as she rubbed her hands together.

“I’ll go, B-G,” I softly said and then opened up my robe to show my black tuxedo painted body.

“Gaaawdddd! Cuda! You are one sharp, undressed man!” Heidi Amstrong exclaimed after I turned to set the robe in the box with my clothes in it.

“I just love that gold zipper!” Tammi Gower said from her front-row vantage point.

“You love what’s poking out of that zipper, Tammi!” Lynette laughed from just behind the tiny eleventh grade girl.

“Yes, but you, Cano ... you can’t say a whole lot, either about lovin’ his package,” Tammi joked back at my ex-girlfriend.

“You go, Tam!” SteveO exclaimed as the crowd broke out in laughter.

“Easy now, ladies and gentlemen,” Mrs. Bumstead said as she came out of the main office in just a fluffy navy, Terrycloth robe.

“Are you going to be a naked volunteer, again, Mrs. B-Stead?” Amanda Toonders’ asked when she saw our blonde PE and math teacher walk towards us.

“Yes. Today’s my last day of volunteering,” Mrs. Bumstead replied which earned a few hoots and a small round of applause.

“I guess it’s my turn to shed this robe,” Tempe softly said as Mrs. Bumstead came and stood beside Sammy and me. My blonde NIS partner then undid the knot at her waist and shrugged her shoulders.

“That is simply incredible, Tempe!” Andy Lunby said as Mrs. Stenn’s intricate butterfly artwork jumped out at the students after Tempe exposed her nude body.

“Are you sure that’s not a body-suit?” some unknown young male student asked from between Bruce Smythe and his girlfriend, Cathy Cromartie.

“You can come up here to check, if you’d like,” Tempe confidently said with a smile to the smaller auburn haired boy.

“No, no, I trust you,” the boy replied as he tried to vanish within the crowd.

“Did Mrs. Stenn do that for you?” Janice Hurt asked from beside Bruce and Cathy.

“Yes! She did a wonderful job painting our bodies!” Sammy replied with a smile.

“You girls are beautiful,” Mr. Williamson said as he walked out from the main office. “Mike, your tux is a little small, though ... in my opinion!” he laughed as he chopped his right hand at his mid-thigh level and rubbed his right arm with his left hand.

“I’m not one for a full-blown monkey suit, Sir,” I chuckled and brushed my ‘sleeveless’ left arm with my right fingers.

The only other NIS student with any type of Halloween costume was Jennifer. After she stripped out of her sweatshirt and blue jeans, she was allowed to put on her costume. She wore a mini pink and black leather vest, which was opened across her full breasts, and a pair of matching leather riding chaps. Those leather horse-riding items left her butt and groin areas open for students to see. Jennifer completed her naked-cowgirl outfit by putting on a beautiful black with pink trim Stetson cowboy hat.

“Dang, Jennifer ... Mike and the Time Bandettes may have to rename their crazy country song to, Save a Horse, Ride a Cowgirl!” Kane Goodwin chuckled. I was glad to see that Kane had his right arm in a basic sling now, instead of his immobilizing sling after his shoulder surgery a week and a half ago.

Mr. Williamson then looked at his watch and loudly said, “You have about three minutes until the homeroom bell is going to sound. Listen VERY carefully to the morning announcements, too!” He then motioned to us and said, “Would you NIS students hang here for a moment, please.”

When the crowd left for their homerooms, our vice-principal gave us a brief update on Teresa Knapson’s condition. He told us she was resting at home and may be back at school on Friday. We already knew she was excused from future NIS program rules or participation.

Mr. Williamson then looked at Greg and said, “I may have a new NIS partner for you ... if she decides to follow the rules for these next three days. I will let you know as soon as I talk with Patrice Whiteside.”

“That would be great if Patrice does this. She’s a super cool girl!” Greg excitedly said.

“She definitely a great young lady,” Mr. W said and then added, “If Patrice does not want to take Teresa’s place for the rest of this week, you’ll have the option of finishing out this week without a partner or you can stop your NIS participation today, and do it again sometime after the Christmas break.”

“I can tell you my choice” Greg said with a smile.

“No, no. I have to meet with Patrice, first. If she takes Teresa’s place, you’ll finish your week as planned. It’s only if she doesn’t want to take Teresa’s place that you’ll have a choice to make. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir. Regardless of Patrice’s decision, I’m gonna finish out this week. Today’s Wednesday, so it would be kinda stupid to drop out and start over at a later time,” Greg confidently said.

“Good choice, Greg!” Paul stated and gave the naked tenth grader a thumbs up sign.

“We’ll be here to help, Greg, if you need us ... with or without Patrice as a partner,” Sammy added.

“I figured you would make that choice, Greg, but I felt like I had to explain those options to you,” Mr. Williamson said. He then made a grand sweeping outward motion with his arms and said, “Homerooms! Double time!”

When Tempe, Sammy and I turned to head down the side hallway, I saw Jason walking by himself towards the front stairs and his homeroom. I shouted back to him, “See you shortly in music, Jason!”

“Did you see Kalena or Ian in the crowd?” Sammy asked as we neared the side stairwell.

“No, I didn’t,” I replied. “I wonder if that’s why Jason was somewhat down in the dumpster?”

“I’d be bummed if you weren’t here,” Tempe replied. When she took my hand in hers, she added, “I hope Kalena and Ian are okay.”

“I’m sure they are,” I replied as I held the stairwell’s fire-doors for the two painted beauties.

“Whoa! You are some sharp looking naked students!” Mr. Ballas stated as we walked into our home room. “Are your costumes a result of Mrs. Stenn’s paint system?

“They are!” Tempe joyfully exclaimed.

“She going to paint my two girls’ faces, after school,” our home room teacher proudly stated. He then added, “Are you all set for Day Three of your NIS week?

“Not really, but what choice do we have?” I chuckled from my far left, middle seat.

“Not much, Cuda! Ha-ha!” Elizabeth said from two rows over.

“Liz, I thought you said you were gonna wear a Flapper’s style costume?” Jon Lunby said from the seat behind Elizabeth.

“I changed my mind and thought this one would be better,” Liz replied with a silly grin on her face.

“What costume, Lizzie?” Sammy asked which provided my longtime friend the opening she was waiting for.

“I’ll show you guys, if you’d like,” Elizabeth chuckled as she stood up and reached up to undo the zipper on her black track suit jacket.

Unfortunately for Elizabeth, the timing of her costume’s revealing was put on hold as the PA system chirped and we heard Mr. Williamson’s voice over the classroom speakers. As usual, we halfheartedly listened to the school’s regular, mundane announcements. A number of us let out a collective groan when Mr. Williamson said Mr. Quigley was out sick again, but that his second and fourth period classes would be covered by another teacher.

“That’s not fair!” Josie whined, which was somewhat echoed by me, Sammy, Tempe and a few other of my fourth period math classmates.

After Mr. Williamson reviewed Wednesday’s NIS rules and procedures, I felt more like a gazelle being singled out by a pride of lions than a ‘Sharp-Dressed-Man.’ Today was the first day that allowed NIS sanctioned touching of our bodies.

When I looked at Tempe, she looked like a butterfly with broken wings as the thought of students’ fingers being around or possibly in her private parts made her look nauseated. Right now, I almost wished that Mrs. Stenn didn’t paint Tempe’s low hanging labial lips. I’m sure those painted black ‘hangers’ were going to be a homing-beacon for her worrisome female parts.

Sammy wasn’t her usual chipper self after those announcements, either. However, I think she took some comfort in the fact that most students knew that ‘Samantha Labatt’ was not a naked girl you should mess with. I chuckled when I thought, ‘Not if you valued your digits, your limbs or even your very life.‘ Her police woman’s body painting should only amplify that perception amongst Medway’s student body.

“You gonna be okay, Tempe?” I softly asked as I tuned out Mr. Williamson’s warnings about violating the NIS respectfulness and simple touching rules.

Tempe bravely smiled and whispered, “There ain’t no hiding my large lips, now, is there?”

I smiled at her and nodded, no at her rhetorical question. I then thought I might try something crazy to help ease her mind over her worrisome body issues.

At the end of Mr. Williamson’s warning about improper touching, he asked, “Would Patrice Whiteside and Mike Locksley come to the main office, please.”

With a couple of minutes before the homeroom ending buzzer, I stood up and said to Mr. Ballas, “I would like to make an NIS request before we head out, please.”

“Sure, go ahead, Mike,” our teacher replied with a quizzical look on his face.

“With your permission, Tempe I would like to gently examine your vaginal area,” I calmly said with a small grin on my face.

“Wa-why do you want to do that, Mike?” Tempe softly asked from her seat behind and to the right of me.

“Do you trust me, B-G?” I softly asked knowing full well what her answer would be.

“Yes, but...”

“No buts. May I examine your private parts, please,” I confidently asked again.

“Yes,” she softly replied and then moved between the desks to stand in front of me.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead before I knelt down in front of her shaved butterfly decorated pussy. I knew that all eyes in our homeroom were staring at us but that was part of my madness.

“You’re butterfly pussy is beautiful, Tempe,” I softly said as I ran my hands upward along the inside of her lightly tanned thighs. When my index fingers touched the junction of her leg and crotch, I whispered, “Keep breathing for me, B-G. Keep breathing.”

I then slowly moved my index fingers inward and lightly touched the outside of her long, meaty, and black painted labial lips. With a little more pressure, I lightly trapped her low hangers between my fingers and pulled downward on them.

“Ohhh! Mike! Wa-what are you doing to me?” Tempe shuttered as she stared down into my blue eyes between her heaving butterfly wing breasts.

“Trust me, B-G,” I whispered back. I then used my fingers and thumbs to separate and spread her thick painted lips. I then finger-walked my index fingers and thumbs towards her painted clit-hood.

Tempe put her hands on my head and moaned as I splayed her long, thick lips apart, exposing her hard, pink clit. When I rubbed that little nubbin of nerves with my right thumb, Tempe’s legs slowly shook and her moans grew in volume.

Just as I thought she was about to climax, I released her painted pussy lips and lifted my thumb from her clit. I leaned back on my heels and stared up at her through her two arms, which formed a triangle with my forehead.

“Wa-why did ya-you stop, Mike?” Tempe whined as her legs still trembled and her fingers flexed and straightened in my brown hair.

“Remember this feeling and return to it, Tempe ... each time somebody touches your lovely pussy lips and your sensitive little clit,” I whispered as I slowly stood up in front of my now smiling naked partner. “If you have to, picture your tuxedo man doing this to you because I promise you that you, my beautiful B-G will be in my mind whenever a girl touches me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.