Making a Small Motel Profitable - Cover

Making a Small Motel Profitable

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Part 6

Erotica Sex Story: Part 6 - Personal services make all the difference.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Sharing   Interracial   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Anita and Juan came on a visitor’s visa. They intended to apply for citizenship and Lei knew an immigration attorney that would help them. He was a regular guest of hers and had offered to help with special friends. This certainly was the case, so she brought him in to talk to them. As they were going over the details, Lei said that she would provide services “pro boner” if he would.

That got a laugh until Norm, the attorney, said that he had decided to divorce his wife and wanted to move into one of the long-term rooms if Lei would share it with him. Yes, he understood what went on in her life, and he could accept it.

“What was I saying about being careful what you ask for?” chortled Lei. “This is what I wanted and I accept your offer. Just so you understand clearly, this is not a long-term commitment because I have never been in this situation before and don’t know if I can handle it. We’ll just take it one day at a time and see where it goes.”

Anita had determined that Juan was unable to father children with her and she wanted a second one. Rather than the potluck of last time, she was at a fertile time and wanted only Carl to seed her. Of course Juan could help out all he wanted. That would make it much more fun and would help make him part of the results.

Juan got plenty of “seconds” but he didn’t mind considering what Anita had done at the motel. Carl told about the experience, “It was great fun for me plying her brown pussy and listening to her orgasm talk in Spanish. It was rather exciting for me thinking about planting a baby instead of hoping I didn’t.”

Her pee stick changed color before they left and everybody celebrated. Ollie was happy to have my full attention again since she did little motel screwing these days, only with a few special guests who treated and tipped her quite well. Even though she put on some wedding rings before getting naked with them, they would mention that they’d like to take her away for their very own. She would laugh and say that, as good as they were, they would never be enough for her. Carl knew that she wasn’t kidding.

Lei’s lawyer live-in boyfriend got his divorce and they decided to buy the motel. The timing was great and a good deal was worked out. Now what were Carl and Ollie going to do with ourselves? They decided that for starters they’d find a Polynesian island where nudity was the norm and just see what fun they could get up to.

Who knows where things would go from there? The future was wide open just as, Carl kiddingly remarked, Ollie’s legs often were!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.