Making a Small Motel Profitable - Cover

Making a Small Motel Profitable

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Part 5

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5 - Personal services make all the difference.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Sharing   Interracial   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Lei had noticed that her non—mainstream personage had resulted in both initial interest and repeat business. A client would often make a reservation with the special request “I want to get Leid”. Anita had also been in good demand from the primarily Caucasian clientele. She favored choosing another person with a minority background, possibly Caribbean Black or Desi, so that was factored into the search. She also suggested they be hired for housekeeping as she had been, and let them come forward with the idea of expanding their scope of activities and income. That had worked with Anita, hadn’t?

Her sharp business sense paid off once again as she checked among college students and put a notice in the student services department which assisted students in finding employment. She laughed to herself, “If they only knew!”

This produced a pretty good supply of candidates and two were finally selected for trial hiring. Being smart gals like Lei, they soon approached her regarding opportunities. She and Ollie grilled them. One had a boyfriend but she could give him up easily. Then the final test. Carl took them to a guest room and they had to approach him like a new guest who had requested their services. They were awkward but managed a decent piece and were approved. There was a training program that the experienced women had written down and it was started immediately. These bright beauties soon picked up the basics and began working on their own styles.

Carlotta was a coal-black Jamaican woman of impressive stature and a delightful British accent. Strong, solid body and good with tools, she also helped with maintenance. Her specialty was men who wanted to be dominated.

Priya had Desi background even though born and raised in the US. She had absorbed much of her parent’s culture and language and could be exotic as hell. She could do a fascinating “dance of veils” with more than hints of belly dancing. Shortest of the bunch but with ample bosom and great hips for shaking. Hot!

With this talented staff in place, Ollie and Carl could fly to South America when Anita’s baby was born and attend the christening. That didn’t happen until her post-birthing period had elapsed so good old friendly fucking was not only possible but expected. Carl enjoyed nursing on a milk-giving tit while the little boy was sucking on the other. Gave Anita a thrill too. The new parents were invited for a visit whenever they could.

The motel was just doing all the business it could handle and Ollie didn’t have to put out unless she really wanted to with a special client. Carl now had a choice of cunts when his lover was indisposed so he’d rotate his banging buddies. They even pulled him into the occasional guest who wanted a threesome experience.

Lei had a regular guest who visited the US for a week every quarter from Taiwan. He insisted on her services. Near the end of one visit he asked if she would be interested in visiting his home country. Not having travelled much, she was. He explained that he was courting some big investors and customers at an upcoming event and would like to have her attend as his consort. His wife only stayed home with the children and could not be expected to provide the amenities that such big financial connections expected. He would, of course, pay all expenses, and the bonus was well into four figures. She said she would give him an answer in the morning.

After a consultation with her mentors, she was both excited and nervous but told him she would do her best. She spent the last night of his visit in his room exclusively.

Ollie got some texts and emails with a few pictures of what Lei was doing. Surprisingly, she met his wife who was quite gracious and spoke passable English. The rest was a round of parties and screwing assorted men, mostly older and bareback. How long and often they had her depended on their importance. It was a busy time but her host gave her a few days to sightsee and recover after the event before flying home. His son served as a guide and bed-company as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.