Making a Small Motel Profitable - Cover

Making a Small Motel Profitable

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - Personal services make all the difference.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Sharing   Interracial   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Madge was complaining to her daughter Ollie, short for Olivia, “We get decent business from vacationers on weekends but need to fill more rooms during the week.”

The motel had twenty rooms on two floors, all facing the ocean. There was an indoor pool and a breakfast room/lounge. The owners had living quarters with two bedrooms behind the office. Because of competition their rates were modest and profits slim.

Ollie was living there because she hadn’t been able to find work since college graduation. She was 22, Madge was 42 and Barry, Madge’s second husband, was 62. Ollie helped at the front desk, cleaned rooms, and knew bookkeeping. She asked, “What kind of guest do we currently get during the week now?”

Madge said, “Business people traveling for meetings here mostly.”

“How are you advertising for them?”

“We aren’t, really.”

Ollie pondered that and said she’d learned a few things in a marketing and promotion class she’d like to try. She listed some advantages for staying there versus a big chain hotel. Lower rates, convenient transportation to the business district, an ocean view, and personal service among other things. The place needed a better breakfast and a cocktail hour though. That could be included as an add-on for the “premium rooms” to cover the costs.

She updated their website, started a Facebook page, and got on all the lists she could find. Business steadily increased, even faster with word of mouth and good Facebook posts.

Barry still worked an evening job to make ends meet though, so Ollie kept on analyzing their clientele.

One thing was pretty obvious. Many week nights there were hookers who went to guests’ rooms. Since all rooms were accessed past the front desk, she could keep track. The surveillance cameras in the hallways let her match hooker to room as well. She talked to a couple of the nicer ones as they left, “Hey, I have guests who ask me if I know any ‘good time girls’. Do you have any contact info I could give them?”

One girl had business cards with an email address plus a price list. The other had a website.

Ollie was shocked at how much revenue was leaving the motel each night. She herself was very horny too. Difficult to meet boyfriends there. She put together a plan and presented it to her mother.

When Madge grasped the essence of the plan she said, “I don’t want my daughter selling her body!”

“Be realistic, Mom. I’ve been a slut ever since I started screwing. Remember in high school when you caught me with those three boys after school? They’d been doing me almost every day for weeks and I was really pissed you broke it up. In college I never had a steady boyfriend because I had several fuck buddies going all the time. And I’d even tell them to bring a friend sometimes. The only real difference now is I wouldn’t be giving it away.”

Madge shook her head and said, “I hope you know what you are doing.”

“I’ve thought this through for a while. I’ve creating a package of services that can include most anything once the massage gets done. I’ll only approach repeat guests who I’ve seen get hookers so we know they aren’t vice cops. My maximum will be two clients Sunday through Thursday nights. The goal is to produce repeat business for the motel and my services. I’ll split the revenue with you. Here is what different levels of business can produce...”

Madge was impressed with the planning and the potential revenue so swallowed her objections for now and would observe how it was going.

Ollie had her first guest! She put on a red kimono she’d bought especially as a uniform. Nothing underneath of course. She carried an oriental bag which had massage oils, scented candles, condoms, and other items that might prove useful.

An hour later she was searching for her mom. “OMG, it was great! I treated him like a boyfriend instead of a customer and he tried to make me have a good time too. I came twice! It was so good I almost forgot to collect my fee.”

Madge hugged her and said, “Well, I hope they are all like that.”

Business slowly but steadily picked up until she was averaging one guest per work day. They weren’t all great but they were at least enjoyable. Some got put on the black list. Repeat customers steadily increased.

What a great job! Her financial and sexual needs were fulfilled at the same time. No commute and no boss either! And no boyfriend bullshit to put up with just to get laid. It wasn’t long before she upgraded her car to a late model used Mustang that she called her “pussymobile”.

Over the next four months motel occupancy rose to 85 percent during the week and Ollie’s pussy occupancy to 98 percent. Barry was amazed at Ollie’s effect on the business but still thought it was purely her conventional marketing efforts. He added a bonus to her meager salary. Eventually they filled him in on the nature of the expanded services offered at their establishment.

A couple of the units had limited cooking facilities so they were usually rented out to people on extended stays. One man was on a work assignment for three months so he got to know Ollie when she serviced his room. He asked about hookers, saying he’d been married less than a year and got pretty horny mid-week. His wife had a fuck buddy from before they met to take care of her but he hadn’t had any luck. Ollie said, “Would I do? My rates are reasonable.”

“Hell yes. You’re a lot more attractive than the stuff I see in the hallways. OK, how much?”

“How about we set up a regular schedule and I’ll give you a quantity discount? Would you do me without a wrapper? I really miss the feeling of natural sex.”

It was arranged that she would do him twice each week in the morning before he went to work. On the weekends he didn’t fly home they would have a Saturday night date out and she’d sleep over gratis. Mmmm. She always looked forward to that.

She had clients with all sizes and shapes of peckers, of course, but nothing she hadn’t seen or screwed before. There still was the occasional surprise. One white haired older gentleman who fucked her missionary had an unusual request one day.

“I’ve been wanting to do something for a long time and never found anyone who would.” He explained what he wanted and she arrived the next time having drunk lots of tea and water beforehand. She played with him until he was hard and he laid down in the bathtub. Kneeling astraddle his waist Ollie peed up and down his shaft and balls. He moaned with pleasure and shot cum all over his belly. She laid down and told him to piss on her anywhere below the neck. She got a huge tip.

Tips were frequent. She did a simple survey of her clients and it showed two things: (1) They liked her wholesome girl-next-door looks and behavior, (2) She treated them like persons not customers. They didn’t know that the very organized young woman kept an encrypted database of her clients, their likes and dislikes, pertinent personal information, and date of each fuck. She had a very good memory too. This helped her do such endearing things as bring a bottle of champagne to the session closest to their birthday. She’d have a little party with them, pouring the bubbly on her tits and twat for added flavor and sucking their cock with a mouthful of it to tingle the head with the effervescence.

Finally it happened. Her sex schedule was full and she had to turn away business, even from some guests she really liked. One guy gave her an idea though, “I’d be happy to do your mom. She looks pretty good.”

After a bit of thought she approached her mother. Rather surprised, Madge said, “Who’d pay to fuck an old bat like me?”

“I know a half dozen that would pay my rate to have you get naked with them.” said her grinning daughter.

Madge was both embarrassed and flattered. She felt a tingle in her crotch. It had been too long since she felt sexy. Barry hadn’t been in her snatch in over two years. Was this one of those opportunities you’d regret not taking? She asked quietly, “Could I try just once to see if I like it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.