Nathaniel's Journal, 1892 - Cover

Nathaniel's Journal, 1892

Copyright© 2018 by Harlan Paramore

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The origins of Nathaniel's clan. It's 1892: a mob in Quebec City has discovered a den of werewolves, and Nathaniel and his brother are on the run through the Canadian wilderness. The full moon is coming soon and they will need to satisfy their lusts with each other.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Historical   Were animal   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   MaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Hairy   Violence  

Nathaniel’s Journal, October 4th 1892

My brother Pascal and I have been fleeing from Quebec City for three weeks now, after a mob discovered our family and drove us out. We were separated from the rest of our kin, and I fear that all or most of them have been hunted down and slaughtered. We’ve had no time to mourn, but fortunately we’ve had each other for comfort and reassurance.

We’ve had to spend most of our time in the form of beasts, so that we can survive apart from civilisation. The weather is increasingly frigid, and we’ve relied on the thick fur of our animal shapes as well as our combined body heat to keep us warm. We’ve hunted in this state as well, and I’m quickly growing sick of uncooked game. I’ convinced Pascal to let me cook some venison over a campfire and eat it with our dull human teeth, but this was a disappointment. I’m homesick for my kitchen full of spices and vegetables. Spending so much time in our animal forms is starting to take its toll on my sanity. Pascal is convinced we should run as far as Winnipeg. I find the thought of settling in such a new and uncultured town unpleasant, but Pascal assures me that it has grown and changed considerably since the railway came.

The full moon is almost upon us; I can feel my blood boiling with carnal lust. I know that Pascal must be feeling it too; normally by now we’d be among our own kind, our father, brothers and uncles. Normally by now we’d be indulging our urges with them in the monthly orgy. We will have to stop soon and give in to what comes naturally, or we will lose touch with our human minds and run on forever as beasts.


I dropped my bindle from my snout, exhausted. I panted, letting my long tongue pant from between sharp canine teeth. We’d been following the stream for many miles, and I couldn’t take it anymore.

While I drank from the stream, trying to sate my thirst and revive my energy, Pascal looked back and stared uncomfortably. Finally, he dropped his own bindle and returned to human form.

He was magnificent to look at. By human measure he seemed around forty; no human would guess that he’d been turned into one of us almost a hundred and fifty years ago. His shoulders were broad and muscular, his neck and waist thick and healthy. He looked like a man who worked for a living, though in truth he was a man of leisure. Like me, he was largely covered in black downy hair from his toes to his bearded face. His belly had been round and perfect until recently; since we’d been running we’d both become a little more lean.

He was as naked, of course, and like all men of our family comfortable with his nudity, but the cool air was giving him gooseflesh and nipples like steel rivets. He looked around as though he could spot our pursuers, though of course the active pursuit had no doubt stopped a long time ago.

Looking at him filled me with desire. It was hard enough to maintain human-level reason in the shape of an animal; seeing him standing there baring his heavenly flesh to the wild made it impossible to think clearly. I needed him in the most sinful and carnal way.

I shook my head to clear it, and resumed my human form. This helped, but still I was distracted by the full-moon lust. I felt like a rutting animal. I was already half-hard.

If Pascal noticed, he didn’t say anything. I could tell he was feeling the lust too, though he was doing a far better job of reigning it in.

“We should keep moving,” he said gruffly. “If we’re lucky we might find a trapper’s cabin by nightfall. Maybe even get some proper sleep for once.”

“You and I both know we won’t last ‘til nightfall, brother. It’s the full moon tomorrow.”

“I know it, brother. But the alternative is to give in to it now, and risk dying of the cold.”

I nodded. “We might be left with no choice. We can’t last much longer like this. I’m your elder brother, hear me out.”

I could tell he was debating between reason and instinct, and it was only a matter of time before instinct won out. I could see his cock twitching, starting to rise.

And then, I saw his expression change. His nostrils flared, and he sniffed at the air.

A moment later, I smelled it too. A human, nearby. An adult male.

We reverted quickly to our animal shapes, capable of moving much more quickly and stealthily. We took off together, slipping through the trees faster than horses could run but more quietly than cats.

Miles later, we slowed again. We’d left the man’s scent far behind us, and hadn’t heard nor seen him. We were safe for now.

We turned back into men. My heart was pounding in my ears from the exertion. I looked over at my brother, and the fear I’d felt quickly eased and gave way to lust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.