I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf - Cover

I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf

Copyright© 2017 by George Foxx

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is an unusual story on the border between SciFi and Paranormal. There are lots of D/S elements. There are elements that might appeal to those interested in sex with animals, although only people are actually having sex. Two teenagers fall in love, have sex, and get married. The find that they both have a spirit animal sleeping inside that comes to life more and more, as they have more and more sex. When they surrender to their spirit animal, all kinds of interesting things happen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts  

I traveled to the village of the horse clan. I negotiated with the Chief and elders, until we arrived at an understanding. The wild horse wranglers told me that in order to prevent instinctual panic from our wolf scent, we would have to start with very young colts and fillies, raising them by hand, with lots of physical contact every day, so their natural fear of wolf scent would be overcome by the gentle way we raised them. The horse clan would catch young horses for us and send trainers to help us when it was time to teach the young horses how to accept a saddle and rider.

The leader of the horse clan insisted that I stay at his lodge overnight. When we sat down to dinner, he introduced me to his daughter. I was unsure of his intent, and I asked for his counsel since I was ignorant of his peoples’ ways. He informed me that it was their tradition to offer a young daughter to mate with a guest of a predatory clan. This offering was meant to insure peaceful coexistence and business transactions between the herd people and the pack people. I thanked the head of the horse clan and assured him that my pack only wanted peaceful coexistence and cooperation with his people.

After dinner, the girl led me to a small lodge, far from her father’s dwelling. The girl told me her name was, “Rides as One,” which meant that she rode as if she was part of her horse. The girl started a small fire in the center of the lodge. The smoke hole in the roof let the smoke out, and the small fire quickly warmed the lodge. Rides, as she called herself, brushed the sleeping furs and then knelt on them. She smiled at me and took off her clothes. She motioned to me to join her on the furs.

I was afraid the girl was too young to mate, but I was more afraid her father would be angry and not give us horses if I did not keep their tradition, so I moved close to the girl.

Rides as One smiled even more brightly at me. “Do not be afraid to touch me, I am already fourteen summers old, I am just small, and I look younger than my real age. I am ready to mate according to the customs of my clan. I have been taught the ways of mating by the wise women of my people. Among the horse clan, the young men are often rough and inconsiderate, just like young stallions. The mares, and the women of my clan teach the young males that attention, tenderness, caresses, and affection are required to open a mare and a woman to a male’s advances. For a mare, that might be taught by a bite or a kick, if the stallion is very rude, and by a woman by using her self-control to deny the male access to her breeding parts, no matter how much she may wish to give herself to that male,” She said.

Rides undressed me and pulled me down on the furs. I began to nuzzle her as a stallion does a mare. She grinned at me and said, “We are human too. Kisses and other human pleasures are permitted, and in my case, encouraged.”

I kissed her lips gently, and she kissed me back passionately. I kissed her throat and her whole body shivered.

“I have never felt so afraid and so thrilled at the same time,” Rides said.

“Why is that?” I asked

“You are a powerful wolf and a pack leader. You could rip out my throat and devour me. I am afraid of you as a wolf. I am thrilled that I am female enough to tempt you to mate with me instead of kill and eat me. Also, the prospect of my first mating being with a wild, powerful, dangerous, predatory animal is thrilling because you may mate with me in a more passionate and exciting way than a man of my clan might,” Rides said.

I grinned at her and whispered, “I want to make sure I do not dishonor either you or your father. I will do everything in my power to mate you so well that your passion cries can be heard in your father’s lodge, and your body feels all the pleasure and satisfaction you have been craving.”

I kissed her neck tenderly and kissed up to her ear. I licked the lobe and gently sucked it into my mouth. Rides gave a little moan. I kissed down to her breasts, which were actually larger than I’d thought when I first saw her, fully dressed. Her nipples were hard and swollen. I kissed her breasts all over and then suckled at her nipples until she was moaning with pleasure.

She lay back and let me pleasure her young body until she was so hot, she was whimpering from my caresses. I kissed down her little tummy to her nearly hairless mound. I carefully spread her legs and moved between her skinny thighs. I used my tongue to lick up and down her tiny slit. When I was sure she was ready, I licked her clit, and Rides as One came for me for the first time. Her cry of pleasure was unmistakable. She was a woman brought to orgasm, and very happy about it.

I used my hands to spread her labia and began licking her clit harder. She came again, very quickly.

“Thank-you father for giving me this honor and such a distinguished visitor to pleasure me so in my first mating,” Rides as One cried out loudly.

I smiled, knowing I was pleasing the girl and helping her bring honor to herself, her father, and her clan. I lost count of her orgasms, but I was perfectly content to just eat her pussy until she was totally exhausted, if she would let me get away with it. I was reluctant to penetrate her tiny cunt, no matter what she told me about her age and her readiness to mate.

Of course a horny young girl who is responsible for her clan’s honor is not going to forget that having my penis penetrate her vagina, bringing me to ejaculation, and capturing my seed within her body, were all requirements that must be accomplished during the night of her offering herself for her first mating.

Rides as One put her hands on my head and lifted my face up out of her drenched crotch.

“Penetrate me now. I need your hardness inside my softness, wolf. Mate me and make me scream for you. Fuck me and teach me what it is like to be owned by a wild male animal,” She begged.

I rose to kneel between her wide spread thighs. She grasped my throbbing shaft and guided the wide purple knob to her little hole. She was so wet and her vaginal secretions were so slippery that my adult cockhead slipped inside her juvenile hole much more easily than I’d anticipated. While her pussy was stretching a lot to accommodate my phallus, she was not in any pain, and she was eagerly encouraging me to shove all of my dick inside her and fill her completely.

Once I realized I wasn’t hurting her and that the girl really wanted to fuck, I shoved the rest of my cock into her. She moaned with pleasure as I filled her, and gasped when my knob pressed against her cervix.

“By the way wolf, the rumors are not true. Horse clan women do not mate with horses, ponies, or burros, just as I’m sure wolf clan women do not mate with wild wolves or dogs. You also might want to know that horse clan men don’t have unusually large penises, so I’m quite happy with the way you are filling me so full for my first mating, and I have no fantasies of being stretched more at some later time,” Rides as One told me.

I fucked the girl all night and she was still cumming hard when the rising sun began to shine through the seams in the lodge skins. I pumped the last of my sperm into her hungry cunt and fell asleep, holding her little body tightly.

Later in the morning, she woke me and bathed me. I dressed, and then she led me back to her father’s lodge. The head of the horse clan was smiling as his daughter led me into his lodge.

“Thank you for your hospitality. Your daughter is a wonderful woman and has showed me the strength and honor of your people. I hope that the pleasure we shared will be a symbol of peace and cooperation between our peoples for all of our days,” I said.

“Thank you for honoring my daughter, and through her, our clan,” The leader said.

We shared breakfast, then I got up to leave. Outside her father’s lodge, Rides as One hugged me tightly and kissed me. “Please come visit me soon, while I am still a single girl. I love the way you ride me, and I hope next time, you will give me the pleasure of riding you so I can show you how I can ride you and become one with your body,” The girl whispered.

I went back to our cabin and started work on getting the corral built. I asked Dawn to order materials for building a barn to protect the horses in winter.

One of my childhood friends remained a science nerd even as an adult, and he found out how to buy government surplus stuff. That was how I got two snow cats that were surplus from the International Geophysical Year in Antarctica. The snow cats will let us patrol in winter until the horses are old enough to ride, and in weather that is too cold for the horses. I also bought surplus Antarctic boots, socks, underwear, snow suits, and parkas for all of us. The boots and outer clothing were all white, so they will work well for winter camouflage. The scientists had all opted for international orange colored outer ware, so the white clothing was never used. Since no one wanted it, I got it really cheaply. This helped my relationship with the tribal council. They appreciated me working to be as thrifty as possible.

Mattie reported that the other wolf packs or clans did not see us as a threat, and were willing to cooperate with us. Competition between wolf packs that leads to fighting comes from competition for limited food. Since we were setting up our base in a remote corner of the reservation, we wouldn’t be hunting in their territories, so they felt free to cooperate with us.

Mattie said, “I was talking with one very old woman who said that it has been told in stories that at one time wolf clan members could actually physically become wolves. She said that we would need to figure out how to store clothes, food, tools, equipment, and weapons so we could switch back to human form if we needed to fight smugglers or poachers. She said that in wolf form we would have better survival abilities in very cold weather, but that bullets would definitely kill us, so we would be better off in human form so we could shoot back. She told me that we needed to be careful not to let anyone who isn’t wolf clan see us in wolf form because that could bring bounty hunters and trappers trying to kill a trophy wolf.

I went to Canada and made contact with the wolf clans on the other side of the border. I let them know what we were doing, and asked for their help. If they could alert us to movement on the Canadian side, it would help us to be in the right place, at the right time to intercept bad guys. I asked the elders to let me know if there were any young men who were ready to leave their birth pack that they would recommend. The elders promised to think about it and let me know if they had someone to recommend.

I also met with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police superintendent for our part of the border. We setup communications and agreements for cooperation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.