I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf - Cover

I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf

Copyright© 2017 by George Foxx

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is an unusual story on the border between SciFi and Paranormal. There are lots of D/S elements. There are elements that might appeal to those interested in sex with animals, although only people are actually having sex. Two teenagers fall in love, have sex, and get married. The find that they both have a spirit animal sleeping inside that comes to life more and more, as they have more and more sex. When they surrender to their spirit animal, all kinds of interesting things happen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts  

After I got off I-35 in Des Moines, I stopped at a gas station with a pay phone and called Mattie. (There were no cell phones then) I told her I was bringing home a new member of our pack. I asked her if she wanted me to bring home dinner. I guess we eat burger joint food too much, but it’s cheap and fast, which helps out students like us. Mattie seemed in a good mood though, and she told me to go to Millie’s Drive-in and get pork tenderloins for us for supper. That was a real splurge for us. I love them, and they are huge, so I went and picked up our supper before I brought Marie home. I suppose Mattie was showing our new pack member that we were well enough off to feed her better quality than Henry’s 15 cent burgers.

When I brought Marie inside, I thought Mattie was going to hit the ceiling. She grabbed my arm and dragged me in the bedroom.

“Are you out of your mind wolfboy? There is no way it’s legal to fuck that little girl. Is she even a teenager?” Mattie snapped.

“Her grandfather asked me to take care of her. She smelled sexually mature to me, and she wanted me, so I took her. She fucks like she’s mature physically and she is definitely emotionally ready. Besides, it’s kind of a moot point, because she’s already pregnant with two of my babies,” I said.

“Well, I guess I will just have to figure out a way to keep you out of jail then,” Mattie sighed.

“Come meet Marie. Don’t jump to conclusions, and be nice,” I said.

Mattie was nice, and I saw the hair that was standing up on the back of Marie’s neck, lie down again.

We started eating the tenderloin sandwiches. The pork was thin, but big around as a dinner plate, so it hung well over the edge of the giant size bun. Everyone seemed to calm down as we ate.

“So you couldn’t resist him either?” Mattie asked.

“How could I resist? He smelled just right. I think you were about the same age I am when you found yourself acting in ways you never expected, or was it different for you, Mattie?” Marie asked.

“It was different. Wolfboy wasn’t a true Alpha male back then. He was always meant to be an Alpha, but his dad kind of beat him down so he didn’t have his Alpha swagger. If he’d been full Alpha, like he is now, I’m sure I would have pulled him on top of me on the floor in Mr. Akers’ classroom and made sure he mated me or better yet, bred me then and there. But he wasn’t full Alpha yet. I knew I wanted him, but I didn’t want it to be like all the stupid teenage crushes in school, that come and go every Thursday, so I tried to motivate him to get brave enough to come after me. Once he was brave enough, things took off for us. He was pretty messed over though, and it took him around three years to get brave enough. Even more important to me was for him to KNOW he wanted ME, not just any girl with an available hole,” Mattie said.

“You know he’s yours, right? So there shouldn’t be jealousy problems from you. He already told me that you fuck better than I ever will, so I better not have any delusions about becoming his favorite or any other stupid shit. He told me in plain English what he expects from me, and that if I give you trouble, he’d imagine you wouldn’t need any help straightening me out, but if you called, he’d rip my throat out. I know he wants me for helping you and having babies. He enjoys my body and he’s so good in bed I’ll do whatever he wants just to get the crumbs under your table, Mattie,” Marie said.

“I don’t think it’s going to be quite that dismal for you, Marie. He likes you a lot, and I can see why. He responds to enthusiasm really strongly. Because you want him so much, he wants you back. He’s already told me that he will pick who he mates with and when, and it’s not something for me to interfere with, so you’ll get laid as much as you need.

“I want to go to law school, so I’m going to need a lot of help from you. I got distracted when we had our baby, and now I need to focus on school again. I hope you have lots of experience taking care of babies and kids so you can just slide right into being our full-time nanny,” Mattie said.

“We have to manage that carefully Mattie. Your mom in particular will freak if we “replace” her abruptly. Besides, it gets lonely taking care of babies all alone. I think our moms should keep Marie company, and give her the wisdom of adult female wolves,” I said.

“I hope this isn’t going to be SOP for our pack, but nobody asked me if I liked kids or wanted to be the designated care giver. I may be “just a Beta,” but to me, that’s like making a decision without having all the facts,” Marie said.

“Oh, good point Marie. Do you like babies?” Mattie asked.

Marie laughed and said, “Thanks for not going Alpha on me, Mattie. I’m glad to see I can give input. Sorry I’m a sarcastic smart-ass about it. To answer your question, yes, I love babies and kids. I have taken care of lots. I’m full of excited anticipation about having my own twins. I worry a lot about how narrow my hips are, but I’m sure you’ll take me to the doctor if I need medical help.”

“I anticipate only going Alpha on you if we are in a battle and you aren’t guarding our pack leader’s throat. You act like you are afraid and are cuddling up to him, but you put your body between him and the threat. Because you are shorter, you also protect his throat that way. Then I’m free to protect him from other directions, protect the pups, or counter attack,” Mattie said.

“If we could morph into wolf bodies, I’d teach you the whirling dervish attack that launches from that position, but since we are limited to our human forms, sometimes when we say stuff like that, it’s kind of figurative, Marie. What Mattie wanted you to understand was that if there is a threat to our family, or call it our pack if you want to, we all stand together against the threat. We all help and protect each other. That is the wolf way, and that is our way,” I said.

“You sound just like my grandpa!” Marie giggled.

Marie was introduced to our daughter, Okami Shoujo. The baby smiled and cooed at Marie, and the teenager’s smile brightened by at least one-hundred watts.

We cuddled and played with the baby until it was time for her to go to bed. Marie took the hands-on role and Mattie kept her company as they gave Okami Shoujo her bath and carefully but thoroughly dried her. Mattie nursed her, and Marie burped the baby and put her to bed. Okami Shoujo responded just the same way she did when Mattie or I put her to bed, so all of us were smiling.

We went and took a shower together. It was a tight fit for three of us, but we managed. We went to bed early, and Mattie and I made human love that evolved into human fucking and then morphed into wolf mating. I wore Mattie out, then fucked Marie until she was exhausted. When she begged me to cum inside her, I let go and filled her with my seed.

We were all naked. We cuddled together and I pulled the sheet and blanket over us before we went to sleep.

While the wolf spirit gives us an insane level of sexual desire, it also gives us the additional strength, energy, and stamina we need to satisfy each other.

In the morning, Marie was introduced to the craziness of our lives. I mated both females, full on wolf mode, dumped a load in Marie, then we did another group shower. That led to getting dressed and grabbing breakfast, although all we really wanted to do was stay in bed and screw all day.

My mom showed up for her baby granddaughter duty. Her nose was a little more developed than Mattie’s mom’s. She sniffed the unfamiliar girl, wrinkled her nose, and said, “You must be my son’s new wife.”

Marie said, “I think that might give more importance to my role than it actually deserves. I might more accurately be described as a concubine with child bearing and child care duties thrown in,”

“Hmmm, that seems to describe the role of a wife pretty well,” My mom said.

“I think you ought to think of yourself as a wife too. You always minimize yourself or your importance. It’s not necessary. You are a wife as much as Mattie is. You are not a lower ranking person, and your contributions to our family will be just as important. It’s not bragging or arrogance to accurately state your role,” I said.

Mom wrinkled her nose again. “You’ve gotten the poor girl pregnant already George. You should have at least brought her for a visit to find out if she is up to the insanity you kids call a life.”

“Thank you for being concerned mom. I’m fine and enjoying our life together very much,” Marie said. After a quick kiss, Mattie and I ran off to classes.

On the way to Drake, I confessed my rabbit chasing to Mattie. She just laughed.

“It happens baby. Every man knows what you told me a long time ago, that the cute cheerleader isn’t better, but eventually, a guy needs to find out for himself. I’m glad you found out with a cotton tail, so there was no emotion involved,” she said.

“I’ll tell you, the combination of her sex perfume and her craving for constant, mindless sex, nearly turned my head. She offered to turn tricks and support me just to get me to fuck her after she was done turning tricks. That’s not an offer many guys ever get. She was gorgeous in a platinum blonde, bimbo kind of way, so don’t be so quick to dismiss her as “just a dumb bunny.” We like to talk about being “top tier predators,” but we are new to this. Who knows, some doe or something cute and cuddly like a koala, might be irresistible under the right conditions,” I said.

We left it there as I parked and walked Mattie to her class.

Mom decided to take Marie under her wing. When Mattie and I got home, mom had taken Marie out and bought her new clothes. They were all from Younker’s, and maybe a little out of style, but they were classy, and pretty much anything would be sexy on Marie, the way she looked and poured out “fuck me” pheromones. Mom took her to the salon at Younker’s to have her split ends trimmed and to have a manicure and pedicure. Not a lot of women had professional nail care done back then, but my mom thought it was important to looking neat and clean, so she insisted that Marie sit still and have her nails taken care of by a professional, in her white uniform, that made her look like a nurse. Marie looked a lot more polished and like a young wife, and a lot less like a molested, underage waif after her salon visit.

There was one outfit with a tailored, knee-length, charcoal skirt, a wide red leather belt, and a cream cashmere sweater that showed off how tiny Marie’s waist was, and made me want to bend her over my reading chair to ravish and impregnate the little teenager all over again!

They had dinner almost finished, and the smells coming from the kitchen made me think my mom had shared her meatloaf recipe with Marie.

Mom collected hugs from all of us, and went home.

We had a quiet family dinner. Mattie and I dived into schoolwork, while Marie cleaned up the kitchen and took care of Okami Shoujo.

I finished my assignments first, so Marie and I gave Okami Shoujo her bath. We handed off a clean and fresh smelling baby to Mattie, who nursed her. Marie put the baby to bed, then came back to the living room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.