I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf - Cover

I Was a Teenage Weird Wolf

Copyright© 2017 by George Foxx

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is an unusual story on the border between SciFi and Paranormal. There are lots of D/S elements. There are elements that might appeal to those interested in sex with animals, although only people are actually having sex. Two teenagers fall in love, have sex, and get married. The find that they both have a spirit animal sleeping inside that comes to life more and more, as they have more and more sex. When they surrender to their spirit animal, all kinds of interesting things happen.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Science Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Small Breasts  

Now I’ll bet you are wondering where my gas money and the price of a double bed, new sheets, and all the condoms we were using comes from. I am not as lazy as I appear to be. In the summer, I mow lawns for several regular customers. They were all upset when I took a summer to work at Pioneer. In the winter, I shoveled snow for the same regular customers. I do things for my customers most teenagers wouldn’t think of. For example, the old maid nurse who lived next door had lots of trouble driving her Nash in the snow. I always cut the approach to her driveway extra wide, in case her car slid when she made the turn. I also made sure to get down to the concrete surface of her driveway, so she had the traction to get up the steep hill to her garage. Little stuff like that earned me more money than the going rate for teenage labor. I was fairly thrifty. I didn’t blow my money on typical teenager stuff. I bought my school clothes from the Sears catalog and at J.C. Penny’s, not at the trendy stores where the rich kids and the in-crowd shopped.

There were only two things I splurged on. I had to have genuine Florsheim shoes, usually penny loafers, and I had to have a WARM winter coat. My dad’s idea of adequate for twenty below zero weather was a $10 short nylon jacket from K-Mart. In my experience, for a skinny teenager, the K-Mart “ski jackets” were good down to thirty degrees, unless there was a lot of wind. I could stretch that to twenty by wearing a hoodie under it. My parents thought I’d become a communist or something when I spent $65 for a water resistant, thick, corduroy car coat with an acrylic fleece lining. When it was twenty below zero this winter, my butt was not going to freeze!

Most of what I earned went into my S&L account. I was getting a whole percent more interest at the S&L than at a bank, and I got my mom a new toaster when I opened the account. She actually needed a new toaster. Our pre-WWII Toast Master had started burning the toast black, no matter the setting, and had decided “pop-up” meant shooting the toast three feet in the air. It was comical watching my dad try to catch smoking, charred toast on a plate, two feet above the tabletop.

Since both my mom and dad graduated from Drake, they were able to get me a reduced tuition rate and a work study job. Because Drake was a lot cheaper than Smith, Mattie’s parents thought they would be able to help us with rent too.

My mom’s dad was a slumlord, but he had a few apartments near the university, and he liked Mattie. She flirted with him, her dad had a prestigious job, and her parents lived in a nice part of town, so grandpa gave us free rent. Now all this is happening in our Junior year of high school.

The biggest favor grandpa did for us was when he asked his personal lawyer to give us advice on how I could best avoid the draft. Mr. Banner told our parents that we should get married right away and that Mattie should get pregnant immediately. He claimed that would make sure the draft board would leave me alone.

Both sets of parents bought the plan, and Mattie thought anything that would keep me out of the Army was great. We got married over Christmas break and moved into our apartment by the university.

We already owned a double bed and a dresser. We picked up two desks at a thrift store and two office chairs from a used office furniture place. I had a chair I had sat in to read since elementary school. I bought my mom a new wing back chair to replace my clunky old chair, and moved my reading chair into our apartment.

It seemed surreal that we were married, and only in eleventh grade. We had been responsible and didn’t get Mattie pregnant accidentally. We were so lucky our parents didn’t take our falling in love as an attack on them or their parenting. I marveled that my dad hadn’t taken the opportunity to say something cruel, when it was very obvious that sex was a terribly important part of our relationship. Maybe Mattie noisily proving I knew what I was doing made my dad rethink his aggressive approach with me.

There was something magical about Mattie, and she seemed to calm people down and influence people to be logical and fair.

Mattie and I were sitting down to Christmas dinner at her parent’s house. Her mother leaned over and kissed my cheek.

“You know you could have made me a grandmother five years ago if you weren’t such a shy boy. I remember so well, Mattie coming home from school in seventh grade and telling me, ‘Mother, I think I met the boy I’m going to marry. He’s a bit of a project, but I believe in him, and that he’ll be well worth the work.’ Of course I thought it was just a crush, but every now and then she would say something like, ‘We aren’t even in the same classes, but he knows more about me than my best friend. I haven’t encouraged him at all, but I can still see the hunger in his eyes, his incredible, amber, wolf eyes; that say he’d eat me up if he could.’ Then I’d say something like, ‘Why don’t you invite him to your party?’ And she’d just smile and say, ‘I will when the time is right. He needs to believe in himself and know what he wants before he’s ready for me.’ It all seemed so curious at the time. So has she confessed her plan to you yet?” Mattie’s mom said.

“You know Mattie was right. I had some rough edges that needed smoothing off before we could fit together like we do now,” I said.

“Actually, I needed to become more mature and learn how to help wolfboy use all his abilities to be a better, more productive person before we could be together. I had a tendency to get impatient and more than once I thought of giving up. At the end of last school year, I realized he had a long-term plan to pursue me, and then I knew everything was going to work out just the way both of us wanted. We knew we belonged together from the first second our eyes met,” Mattie said.

“That’s right. It did happen when our eyes met,” I agreed.

“You just figured it out this second, didn’t you? It definitely happened before I let you look down my dress the first time,” Mattie said.

“What happened?” Her dad asked.

“The instant we looked in each other’s eyes, we knew fate, or some Greek god, or some supernatural force had picked us to be a couple. I didn’t understand it until just now. Back in seventh grade, I just thought Mattie was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen, and so smart, I hoped I was bright enough for her to think I was interesting,” I said.

“Why does Mattie call you wolfboy, never your name, and you put up with it?” Her dad asked.

“I was Dyslexic and had Attention Deficit Disorder. I was a handful the old lady elementary school teachers had difficulty with. My second-grade teacher, Miss Growl, started calling me the feral wolfboy in teacher’s meetings. It got said in front of a student, who promptly told the whole school. It was quite educational. How many elementary schools have all their second graders able to define the word ‘feral’?

“I could not cope with my classmates, who seemed intent on tormenting me. I started using bad behavior and my reputation as a feral creature to get people to leave me alone,” I said.

“You know it’s interesting how many young females seemed to be obsessed with you. There was Kriss Kress in second grade, then Sally W. couldn’t leave you alone, although kicking you under the table was certainly not the kind of attention you wanted, and Jan C. wouldn’t stop calling you names. You wanted the attention of Sally G. from age eight, all the way to sixth grade, didn’t you?

“Not so long after that, our eyes met, and I knew my real purpose in life. As you said, you are quite a handful and the girls you were interested in before you met me were not up to the task. Be very glad Sally G. ignored you. She is almost as brain damaged as her idiot mother who kept her Christmas tree up year-round, to remember Jesus’ birthday every day of the year.” Mattie said.

“How do you know all of that? Are you my Guardian Angel?” I asked.

“I don’t know how I know all that, but I guess I am like a Guardian Angel, helping you make good decisions and stay out of trouble,” Mattie said.

We exchanged small, inexpensive gifts, then went over to my parents’ house. We brought our one, $2 gift to give to the person whose name we’d drawn out of a hat at Thanksgiving.

Family duties fulfilled, Mattie and I were both eager to get to our apartment and spend our first night alone in our own home. Our place was very unusual. It was an old cottage that had been remodeled one too many times. It was perfect for us though because it had a kitchen, one large bedroom, and two bathrooms. One bathroom had an unusually large claw foot tub, the other a shower big enough for two. Each bathroom had its own water heater.

The first “Honey Do” task Mattie gave me was turning up the temperature on the water heater for the bathroom with the tub. I warned her about the danger of scalding, but she insisted I turn it to the hottest setting.

Mattie drew a tub and slipped into the steaming water. We had resolved to keep the thermostat on the furnace turned down to a thrifty sixty degrees, so that probably increased the amount of steam in the air.

Mattie smiled as I watched her washing herself.

“You are very nearly drooling, husband. Would you like to wash my breasts for me?”

I nodded and knelt by the tub. I smoothed the moisturizing lather onto her breasts and began caressing and massaging her tits. She smiled and lay back in the hot water, enjoying having me touch her body.

“How would you explain us, wolfboy?” Mattie asked.

“I don’t think I’m wise enough to explain us,” I said.

“Here’s some more things I shouldn’t know, but I still know they are true. You’ve always felt something happen inside when you think about Native American people and how they lived in harmony with the earth, haven’t you? You learned some Indian dances, you had a wonderful costume your grandmother, who doesn’t sew, made for you. You rode horses, you went camping, you can start a fire with one match, in the rain. You went canoeing. You never destroyed the forest, only taking the smallest things you needed, like dead wood for a fire, and trying to make your camp site look like no one had been there. You never hunted animals. You wanted to master archery, but never had enough time to train your eyes and muscles to work together.

“Your father was adopted, so you’ve wondered if he could have Native American parents. You know he has no interest in knowing who his biological parents are. That chafes inside you late at night, when your brain is going so fast you can’t sleep.

“Something happened inside you when your dad took you to Pow Wow at Tama. Your mind went to another place and your body wanted to join the dance. You showed respect and stayed in the bleachers, but your body needed to dance.

“I’m sorry to disappoint you, but your ancestors were all Europeans. Still, your heart is moved by and your spirit is touched by the spirits of the mountains, forests, lakes, and streams. I call you wolfboy to remind you that your spirit is not like that in most people. It is more like a combination of human and wolf. Something happened when you were very young, and it made you different. I don’t know how or why. I don’t know if you have a quest or a mission, just that you are different.

“I feel like the Oracle at Delphi. I didn’t think those thoughts, I just said the words; and I haven’t been breathing toxic vapors. I just feel in my heart that every word is true.

“Have you ever wondered how we can be so different, and yet so synchronized? We always wake up and go to sleep at exactly the same moment. We get hungry at exactly the same time. We like exactly the same kinds of food. When we work together, we don’t even need to talk, and we get four times more done together than when we work alone.

“Then there’s sex. How do you explain us and sex? We both had no experience, and yet we knew what to do, and did it so well together we both knew for a FACT that no one else could ever please us. We never have jealousy issues. You know you are nice looking but not movie star handsome, but you never worry about another guy stealing me. You have no problems with my brother’s friends and guys I’ve dated being friends of mine. Why is that?

“When I first met you, I had this incredible urge to throw myself at you. To act irrationally and immodestly, and in ways we weren’t supposed to know about at our age. Why did I tell my mom I’d met the boy I would marry when we were only in seventh grade? Why did I fight so hard to ignore you when all I wanted was for us to be cuddling together in your tree house? It didn’t make sense then, but it does make sense to me now.

“Girls respond to things that trigger feelings. Those feelings get interpreted by primitive instincts. They determine whether a girl likes a boy, but with us it was different. When I saw your wolf eyes, I knew I was supposed to take care of you and keep you out of the steel jawed traps. But I wasn’t able to act and do what I wanted. I couldn’t invite you to parties, I couldn’t act like your friend. Something told me I had to be the girl just out of your reach.

“Then you decided to change. You made a plan. You took action. You carried out your plan. I believe that was like you completing your manhood initiation ritual or your Vision Quest. As soon as you showed me your strength and determination, I was able to be the girl who lets the guy she wants, know she wants him to succeed.

“Anyway, I’m sure of one thing, and that is that we are both different kinds of spirits from most people, and that the only way we will be happy, and perhaps the only way we will survive, is to be together,” Mattie said.

“The only thing I’m sure of is that I love you, and you’ve proved you love me. I don’t want to be with anyone else,” I said.

“I guess I ought to get out of the tub before I turn into a prune. You know I have this irrational fear of falling getting in or out of the tub, breaking my head open and dying. I hope you’ll always be with me when I take a bath to be my strong knight and my steadying hand. I’ll always let you play with my tits, and any other parts of me that interest you if you’ll be my safety spotter,” Mattie said with a giggle.

I offered her my hand and steadied her as she stepped out of the tub. I wrapped a big towel around her. I shook my head as an incongruity between perception and reality was revealed. Mattie is so full of life and energy, I always think she is somewhere between 5 feet 8 inches and 5 feet 10 inches tall. I’m never aware of how far I have to bend down to kiss her. My little dynamo is only 5 feet 2 inches tall. I wondered if my intense desire to take care of her and protect her were a function of her being so compact. Yet I can still see her telling me she could fight her own battles after I blocked a very angry, very tall and extremely muscular, Scott H. from chasing her into the girl’s bathroom back in Junior High.

“I know you are a simple man, with simple tastes, and that you prefer me naked. However, tonight is our first night in our own home. Tonight, we are going to have what will have to do for a honeymoon. I splurged and bought something pretty and sexy for me to wear for you. It should make you want to rip it off me so you can have me naked in your arms and have your way with me. I’ll just remind you it was expensive, and if you don’t rip it to shreds, then it can inspire you to ravage me again and again, every time I wear it for you. Now go warm up the bed for me wolfboy,” Mattie said.

I went to our bedroom, turned on the night light, and turned out all the other lights. I turned down the bed and slipped between the crisp, clean sheets. I smiled. My mom never ironed sheets, but Mattie had ironed ours for our first night in our new home.

Mattie floated into the room like a mythological nymph come alive in human form. Her floor length gown was white silk that sometimes hugged her sleek figure, revealing the breathtaking beauty and raw sexuality of my seventeen-year-old bride. Other times it floated about her like a wisp of mist, swirling around an apparition in some gothic novel.

“I’ll give you a properly sexy strip tease performance when it isn’t so damn cold,” Mattie said, as she slipped into our bed.

I felt her body pressing against mine, and I found that touching her hotness through the cool silk was addictively arousing and erotic. The smoothness of the silk amplified how delicious it felt to cup and caress her breasts. Her nipples seemed even more responsive as I teased them through the tightly fitted bodice of her gown. Mattie smelled delicious. I kissed her neck and she sighed.

“This is going to sound corny, but I swear you get prettier every day Mattie. We’ve been making love at least three times a day for three months now, and I swear I want you more now than I did the first time you gave yourself to me. As you’ll remember, I wanted you monumentally then,” I said.

“Stop being silly and take off my nightgown so I can give myself to you baby,” Mattie whispered.

I carefully gathered up the silk and lifted the gown over her head. I put the gown on top of the duvet at the foot of our bed. I pounced on Mattie and devoured her breasts. Then I kissed down her smooth tummy. I spread her legs wide, and I kissed my teenage wife’s vulva. I kissed the outside of her labia and began slipping a finger inside her already dripping slit to work her G-Spot. It was tremendously arousing seeing my finger slipping into her tight vagina from so close up.

I started kissing up to her clitoris, and Mattie moaned, “Do it to me tonight baby. We are in our own house and nobody will hear how loud we get.”

I made contact with her clitoris with my lips. I kissed it and her bud seemed to swell up and get bigger. I carefully licked her joy button and Mattie’s hips squirmed under me. I started licking her clit with slow, slurping licks. Mattie purred. I felt her hands on the back of my head, urging me to put more pressure on her clit. I got more excited as her pussy got wetter. I licked her clit harder and faster.

Mattie cooed, “I learned some dirty words lover. I’m going to get you as worked up as you get me. Would you like it if I talk dirty to you baby?”

“Let’s see how it feels baby. I don’t want you to do anything that feels trashy to you,” I said

“I’ve tried them out on myself, and the ones I’m going to use are the ones that make me want to masturbate even when you just fucked me. If I use them on you, feel free to use them on me. If you have ones that make you hot, let’s talk about them before you use them on me in bed, because some words, like ‘bitch’ for example, make me mad and shut me down instead of making me feel sexy,” Mattie said.

I kept licking her clit and working her G-Spot until my wife had the biggest, loudest, screaming orgasm I’d ever given her. Mattie’s eyes were glowing and the look of love and lust on her face went straight to my heart. I was so proud that I could please and satisfy my wife. I was her man, not a two-minute kid, and I brought her to orgasm, usually more than once, every time we made love.

Mattie’s eyes burned with passion and she said in a husky, needful voice, “Get up here and shove your big cock up my tight little cunt and fuck me until you drive me crazy, baby.”

I did what she told me to. I was kneeling between her wide spread thighs about to guide my naked prick into Mattie’s hot, wet pussy for the first time. We were taking the lawyer’s Draft Board advice, and we were going to get Mattie pregnant.

This would be the first time my dick had ever been naked in her pussy. We had used a condom every single time, being smart and responsible kids. Even though we had fucked each other silly three times a day for the last three months, there were no accidents. We were going to get Mattie pregnant on purpose as quickly as possible.

Feeling her heat and especially her wetness on the head of my dick felt so much sexier than penetrating her with my meat wrapped in latex. The skin to skin contact was overwhelming.

“Baby, you feel so good, and without the rubber dulling the sensation, I may pop way too quick. Just try to be patient with me, because taking care of my wife is my number one goal,” I said.

“Stop talking and shove that big boner deep in my horny little pussy baby,” Mattie rasped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.