Demeter's Divine Gift - Cover

Demeter's Divine Gift

Copyright© 2017 by TerminusOmega

Chapter 1: A Divine Gift

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Divine Gift - Feeling the love of sex and pleasure in the world is waning, Eros the Goddess of Sex and Love chooses a mortal woman to be her scion and spread her message once more across the world. This woman is Demeter Ambrosine, the first of Eros's Chosen. The opening story in the world of Eros's Dominion. Codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Nudism  

Demeter Ambrosine is given a divine gift, and a holy mission.

As she prepared for bed, eighteen year old Demeter Ambrosine looked back upon her day and saw it had been like so many others she had experienced in the last few years. She had courted the anger of her mother and father when she tempted away one of her father’s field men, luring him down to the river near their home. To further their anger, she had taken the young man’s staff into her mouth and wasted the young man’s precious vital force. She had been taken home upon discovery and whipped for her unspeakable indiscretion. To her father’s anger, the whipping had brought her joy rather than pain.

It also had no effect in deterring her, as later in the day, as the sun sunk beneath the horizon, she was once again found. To the horror of her parents, she was found with a young woman’s head between her legs. They said nothing of this, not wanting the other villagers to know that their daughter had lain amongst her own. She was severely whipped once more when she was brought home, then sent to her bed without sustenance to do her penance for her misdeeds.

It was not the first time she had been punished as such, and she was sure it would not be the last. She disdained the morals of her people. She could not see how sexual pleasure was wrong. That which was wrong felt wrong, but the pleasures of sex never felt wrong. Knowing what had awaited her, Demeter had prepared her room to fight the injustices of her parents. Hidden beneath her bed lay a small copse where she kept modest rations. Once she partook of a scant few pieces, she settled to sleep and eagerly awaited the next morning, to what new adventures she would dare embark upon.

This was life in third century Molsiva. Despite being a part of the Roman Empire, the people of Molsiva were very sexually repressed. Even amongst married couples sex and pleasure were rarely spoken of. Most only indulged to procreate. Very few, outside the noble class, ever had sex purely for pleasure and rarely did that sex ever go beyond vaginal intercourse.

Demeter was an anomaly amongst the people of her village and nation. She talked openly of sex and pleasure and sought it wherever she could. Many scars adorned her back from whippings from her father for her indiscretions. Unlike so many others, she had willingly taken men’s staffs into her mouth and licked upon the folds of women. She had let many men sodomize her and often had kissed other women’s folds with her own.

She was the black sheep of her family and she knew it. Over the years her mother had given birth to seven other daughters, three who survived to adulthood. The other three had retained their purity until marriage, except for her youngest sister who was still virginal as she was unwed. She had seen two brothers survive to maturity and they, like their father, refused all women until they found the one they wished to wed. She could count upon the digits of her hands and feet the number of times she had heard her parents engage in lovemaking themselves. It disgusted her to see how they denied themselves.

It brought her father no end of ire that he had been unable to marry Demeter off. She was very plain looking. She had small breasts and buttocks, with a plain face framed by her dirty blonde hair. She was also a peasant, so few men looked at her as wife stock. Her many indiscretions had led to a look of a starve woman, with sunken eyes and slacked shoulders. That she was not a virgin made her even less desirable to potential husbands.

This was the life she led. The unwed, immoral daughter of a peasant noble. She knew her father hated her, and she in return loathed him. Her family was wealthier than the others of their small village, thus owning all the land that made her tiny hamlet, but amongst the other, wealthier Molsivan nobles, her family was disdained.

The disdain more high class members of society had for her family matched the disdain Demeter had for her life. Each night she prayed to the gods that she would wake up free. That she could escape her home and travel to lands less repressive. She would do almost anything to be free of this life, but she often wondered if her prayers were not heard by the gods.

It was late in the dead of night when Demeter was awoken from her sleep by a strange light. Opening her eyes, her heart skipped a beat as she viewed someone new in her quarters. It was a woman, a very beautiful woman. She had never seen this woman before. The woman stood tall and was of undefinable beauty. Demeter felt a deep flush come over her as she took in this vision before her. Though a white light obscured the woman’s body, Demeter could tell this woman was naked. Demeter could feel another stirring in her loins as she looked upon this woman.

While the light surrounding this woman obscured the details of her body, her face was very clear. Her hair was long, black and sleek. She had lovely pale skin and sensuous red lips. Her face looked very nurturing and calming. What stood out most though was her large, piercing blue eyes. So fierce they seemed to peer into your very being, yet gentle enough to calm even the most enraged soul. Demeter looked upon this woman with both desire and fear. She had to know who this woman was and why she was here.

“Who are you?” She asked quietly, not wishing to wake her family. She wondered how this woman had entered her quarters without arousing any of her family from sleep. For a moment, the woman said nothing, but then Demeter felt a wave of calm wash over her as the strange woman smiled upon her. This wave made her anxiety wash away, she felt as if she could trust the woman completely. Demeter trembled as the woman began to speak, her body wracked with desire at the sound of this divine woman’s melodious, yet commanding, voice.

“Mortals like you could never speak my true name, so you may call me Eros. I am a Goddess of Sex and Love.” She said with a deep kindness in her voice. Instantly Demeter began to have her doubts. She had heard of Eros, but Eros was a masculine deity. There was no way this woman was Eros.

“You cannot be Eros. Eros is a male.” Demeter said with defiance. To her shock, the woman only giggled at her denial. “Yes, there is a god who I share a name with. Many gods and goddesses share names, especially when we are not part of the same pantheon. I am of no pantheon myself. But I tell you no lie when I say that I too have the name of Eros.”

Demeter still had her doubts but she felt she would get no other answer out of this woman. Still, she had to know why this woman had come to her. If this woman truly was a goddess, what did she want with Demeter? Demeter could not think of anything she had done that would merit a goddess coming to her directly.

“If you truly are a goddess, why are you here with me? I cannot think of anything I have done that would mean a goddess would grace me with her presence.” She said with doubt strong in her voice. Eros said nothing for a few moments, but the smile upon her face never faded despite all of Demeter’s doubts.

“I have watched over your world for eons. I claimed your universe for my own a little before humankind walked the earth. For ages I have watched over your world. Your people, humans, are the fruits of my labors.” Eros said calmly. “For generations, I joyfully watched as your fellow humans indulged in sex and pleasure, indulged in my sphere. Sadly, that is not so anymore. The views on sex in your race are changing, and not for the better. I had to step in. I felt I needed to push your kind to change, but I knew there was not much I could do from my realm. I needed a scion, someone to spread my message upon the world.”

Eros’s words caused Demeter’s jaw to drop. Had her prayers been heard after all? She felt a tear slide down her face in response to Eros’s answer. It seemed even the divine were not happy with the life she was forced to lead. Quickly stopping her rambling thoughts, Demeter turned her face up to look Eros in the eye once more.

“You, Demeter, are the one who shall bring about the change. I have Chosen you to be my avatar on Earth. If you accept my gift, you shall share in my power. You shall be the first. The first of my Chosen, the first human Sex Goddess.”

Another tear of joy escaped Demeter’s eye and a wide smile spread across her face. Her prayers had indeed been heard. A divine entity had come to offer her a way to escape her current life. She knew at this moment she would do whatever Eros asked of her. Though she could not see it, Eros could see the devotion to her already building within Demeter and she knew she had chosen right.

Eros was quiet for a moment before she spoke again. “Your people will never accept your new life, I am sorry to say. I feel it is best that if you accept my gift, you leave this land. Just as I abandoned my pantheon eons before, you must leave your home. Do not worry for my power and love shall protect you wherever you go, so long as you continue to spread my message.”

Eros’s words did not phase Demeter at all. She had longed to leave her home, to leave the repressive people she had grown up with. She hated where she lived, wishing time and again to find a way to leave. To hear that Eros was asking her to do so, that divine intervention was asking her to flee this land, was marvelous. If this was real, then she would leave the first chance she got knowing now that divine will was protecting her.

“Now, given the information I have shared with you and what will come to pass, will you accept my divine gift? Will you be my scion and spread my message to the world? Will you assist me in changing the world’s view on sex and pleasure?” Eros asked.

Demeter did not hesitate to answer. She knew she would accept. How could she refuse such a request? You did not refuse orders and gifts from the divine. “Yes. I will accept your gift.” Demeter said proudly. “I will be your scion. I will help you change the world.”

Eros’s smile widened hearing the joy and gravitas in Demeter’s voice. She knew she had chosen well. “Very well. Then I shall impart my gift upon you. You will be blessed with powers like my own. As part of my gratitude for your acceptance of my calling, I shall grant you a new body. If there is anything of your appearance you wish to change, I shall let it be so.”

Demeter’s jaw dropped hearing this. She felt it was right to accept Eros’s calling, but she did not expect that she would also be allowed to give herself a new body. It was a delightful bonus, and already her mind was awhirl with all sorts of ideas of how she wished she could look. She had never really considered how she wished to look, always being told that there was nothing you could do to change how you were made.

“Now, I shall bestow my gift upon you. Stand before me to receive my blessing.” Eros commanded. With no hesitation, Demeter stood from her bed and stood before Eros. She watched in reverence as Eros snapped her fingers and Demeter’s clothes fell from her body. Despite the goddess standing before her, Demeter felt no shame about her body or that she was naked. Demeter actually loved being naked.

Demeter’s eyes never strayed from Eros, not even as the light upon her body receded until Eros’s divine breasts were unveiled. In Demeter’s eyes, her breasts were perfect. They were quite large, yet stood high and firm upon Eros’s chest. Each was capped by a large, pink nipple, fully erect and throbbing, begging to be sucked. Demeter felt her mouth water and her lips pulse as she gazed upon Eros’s breasts.

Demeter did not resist as Eros embraced her and pulled Demeter to her breasts. Eros almost giggled seeing how eager Demeter was to taste her breasts. As soon as Demeter’s lips touched Eros’s breast, her mouth opened wide and took that irresistible nipple into her mouth. She began suckling almost immediately. “Drink from me.” Eros commanded. “Drink from me to receive my gift and to fill your body with the same divine energy that flows through me.”

After three or four pulls, Demeter felt a warm liquid draw from Eros’s nipple and coat her mouth. It was sweet tasting, yet a flavor that could not be described. Demeter had tasted the milk of other women’s breasts, but none had matched the taste of Eros’s milk, if it could be called that. It did not even have the same texture as breast milk, seeming thicker like honey, yet it flowed as easily as milk.

Demeter’s eyes shut and she became almost limp in Eros’s arms. For a time she could barely remember how long it was, she suckled happily from Eros, drinking this goddess’s divine offering. No matter how much she drank it seemed as if Eros never was truly drained. As she swallowed mouthful after mouthful, she could feel a divine warmth flow through her body, awakening every fiber of her being like never before. She felt almost hot, like electricity was sparking through her body. Yet she never felt full. No matter how much milk she drank, she wanted more and never felt as if she’d had enough. She felt as if she could spend all her time suckling from this divine woman’s breasts.

Demeter did not even notice when Eros pulled her from her breasts until she felt no more milk filling her mouth. She wanted to whine at the loss, but knew what was coming was worth it. She smiled once more as she stood up and looked Eros in the eye once more. Eros smiled more herself, happy to see how eager Demeter was to receive her blessing.

Eros then stepped closer to Demeter and placed her right hand upon Demeter’s shoulder. “Now close your eyes, Demeter. Close your eyes and envision the body you desire most. Think hard over every detail. There are no limits to what you can change. Give yourself the body you have always wanted.”

Demeter gave a small nod and closed her eyes. She shook every thought she could from her mind, focusing on her own body and every part she wished to change. She started at the top, and in seconds her hair grew longer until it reached the middle of her back and grew shiny and bright. It changed from the dirty blonde she’d had all her life to the shiny, bright blonde she’d seen in more noble people.

Her face was also changing as her hair grew. Her forehead shrank and her eyes began to pull forward, losing the sunken look of an impoverished and underfed peasant. They also grew wider and brighter. She left her nose as it was, but envisioned her lips expanding and becoming fuller, the kind of lips many men desired to kiss. As each part of her body changed, the dirty appearance of her skin changed as well. Her skin was so clean even nobles would envy the look of her skin.

Her body had also started to change as well. Her shoulders rose up, losing the hunched appearance from years of toiling in fields, as her back too started to straighten. Her upper body now stood with the lady-like posture of noblewomen, not the downtrodden slack of a peasant. Most noticeably, all the scars from her whippings started to vanish, until each and every one was cleared and her back was once again smooth and clear.

In front, her breasts began to grow in size. For most of her matured life she had envied the fuller breasts of well-fed noblewomen and wished she too possessed such a set. She could feel her breasts growing before her, increasing in size until they stood well in front of her, almost the length of her forearm stood between her nipples and chest now. Just as she had seen before with Eros’s divine breasts, her own lifted high upon her chest and stood with an inhuman perkiness for their size. She also made sure her nipples grew bigger. She wanted her breasts to look just like Eros’s breasts, except just a little smaller. She could even feel her breasts filling up as they grew.

Below her breasts her lower body began to take shape. Her stomach pushed out a bit and took on a healthier fullness, ridding herself of the sunken look it had possessed from undereating. Her hips too began to flare out, giving her a more hourglass shape as they widened to the fullness any breeding man desired in his mates.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.