Bill and Haley and Deena - Cover

Bill and Haley and Deena

Copyright© 2017 by oyster50

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - The ongoing story of Bill, a mature engineer, Haley, his sixteen year old wife, and Deena, who WAS his daughter in life, love and adventures.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Menstrual Play   Geeks  

Deena’s turn:

So we’re home. Haley and I are doing some class work, Dad’s fixing a toilet that needs fixing before we move to the new house.

“We’ve talked with Sandy about it,” I said. “We just never came out and said we’re all doin’ it together.”

“I know,” Haley replied. “Leaves her room to think what she wants. Or not.”

“Well, honestly, our conversation didn’t leave a lot of room for suspicion.”

“She’s still our friend. I mean, she could pull back, but she comes over here all the time.”

“I know. It’s still kinda sad, though. Brindy and Carlita, everybody KNOWS what they are to each other.”

“You know,” Haley said, “I still wish...”

“I know. I guess we just need to trade that little bit for extra efforts when it’s just us.”

“Bill, Deena’s talkin’ about sex again.”

Bill’s voice from up the hall. “Deena, stop that! I’ve got a toilet torn apart here.”

“Okay,” I said, and with one move, pulled Haley’s face to mine for a kiss. “Tattletale.”

“Tryin’ to raise you to be a lady of quality, culture and decorum,” she smirked. “One more.”

After our lips parted, Haley said, “Bill, no pants when you come in here.”

Voice from up the hall. “I gotta take a shower, love. Toilet debris.”

“Yuck!” I said. “C’mon, sis. Let’s go make sure he’s good and clean.”

It’s gonna be one of those nights. They don’t show up on the calendar, you know. Just that sometimes, all three of us just click, and it’s like that.

Don’t get me wrong. There’s not a night without some sex in it, except when Dad was in the hospital. If he’s out of town, he expects that Haley and I will comfort one another. But some nights are explosive.

Tonight when it’s over, Dad’s in the middle. Well, he’s ‘Dad’ in one direction, ‘Bill’ in the other, and we’re cuddled up on each side of him. He sleeps on his side. During the night, I often find myself with his arm around me. it’s a supremely comforting feeling. On Friday or Saturday night, though, with an open schedule the next day, that arm holding me sometimes starts something with either me or Haley. Or sometimes both. After all, we’ve got the same goal.

“Shhhh, don’t wake ‘im,” I whispered.

“Oh, yeah, like THIS won’t?” she whispered back. Her head dipped. That lovely, cute soft dick got gulped. Released. “Your turn.” Gulp.

“Y’all’re gonna kill me,” Bill says.

“Hush!” Haley snickers. “It’s not always about YOU.”

“I need something to eat,” Dad said.

Haley flipped almost end for end, tossing a leg over Dad’s face.

I love watching her face when Dad hits ‘er. She looks angelic, sighing.

“I love the taste of us,” Dad said, eating her.

I’m tasting some of the same thing, remnants of his last coupling, which just happened to be me. Haley’s on her way to a happy bit of coming. Bill’s hard, I’m wet, there are possibilities.

Oh yeah ... Deena gets a ride. So what if nobody got out of bed until after eight on a Saturday morning.

Dad was first. I was right behind him, dancing. I still think that watching him pee standing up is the neatest thing. He shook it off, started to back up. I flipped the seat down and sat, grabbed at him. Good morning suck.

“I’m still surprised every time you do that, baby,” he said.

Double happy feeling – the whoosh as I started peeing, the ‘Mmmm’ feel of him in my mouth. I looked over. Haley’s there.

“I’m in a HURRY...”

“Other bathroom,” I said, kissing Dad’s dick.

“Doesn’t have these amenities,” she laughed. “Move!”

I got up.

“Bill, you stay right there,” she directed.

“Yes, ma’am.”

She did him, too. I watched, I get turned on. Sorry. First time she showed me that picture on her phone, I got turned on. Still do. I stood there, stroking her hair, her face, feeling her cheek move as she sucked him.

She released him, stood, gave him a kiss, then kissed me. “Now, we can do something about breakfast.”

“You two are nuts,” Bill said. Turning, he ran into me.

“Where’s MY good morning kiss?”

“Here,” he uttered, sweeping me into his arms. “Now, let’s fix breakfast.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I said. Yeah, I think it IS a kink. Happily, it seems to be a kink to all three of us.

Road trip today, though. Weather’s cool, so we’re heading off to spend a Saturday evening in Galveston or somewhere thereabouts. We’ll do some touristy things, dress up just a little bit, eat a great meal at a good restaurant, then leave stains all over somebody else’s bed linens.

“You sure you don’t wanna ride in the back with me?” I asked Dad.

“Deena, last time I did that, it was wonderful, but I do not want to end up in Texas jail as a sex offender.”

“Okay, Dad. I was just offering, just in case...”

Haley was smirking. “I can drive, baby.”

Dad laughed, “Look, you two. I’ve checked off that block for both of you. Let’s not get crazy.”

“Okay, Dad,” I teased. “I just didn’t want you to have to wait until we got to the hotel before you came.”

The trip was a pleasant jaunt, the roads more or less familiar. We’ve made the trip many times. We take the coastal road because the other route, using the interstate highway, is a long, mostly featureless drudge that I’ve done entirely too many times. Besides, this route has a ferry, and quite often you can watch a pod of porpoises playing in the ship channel.

On the other side, we drive right to a parking spot and the three of us do the touristy things, eat lunch at a semi-foodie, semi-hipster joint. Walk around some more, poke into a few shops, don’t spend money, walk into a candy store, spend money, decide to go check into the hotel.

There’s all manner of entertaining things in the hotel, especially when it’s late afternoon and you’re planning on getting dressed up just a little bit to go out for a special dinner.

Appetizers. Apparently I’m one for somebody. Or two somebodies. And that’s well within the expected range of activities. We don’t get carried away, just break down into a sticky knot for a bit, then showers and getting dressed and going out to a ‘white tablecloth’ restaurant, Haley and I in dresses, Dad in shirt, tie and coat.

“Every now and then we need to remember there’s a level just a step above everyday. Good practice to keep in mind for future business and social functions,” Dad says.

“I think that’s a good idea,” Haley inserted. “But I think that we need to include others. Deena and me, we’ll talk with the others. Make this a monthly event, back home.”

“Not a bad idea,” Dad said. “Maybe not every month, but yeah, the local bunch, and open invitation to fly-ins.”

Speaking of flying ... Sunday morning, we packed up to leave, made a trip to the flight museum.

Dad took me there ... now that I think of it, he took BOTH me and Haley there, part of one of those weekends when he got me while I was living with Mom.

I noted Dad’s enthusiasm. He was trying to raise me with a sense of history and technology. Must’ve worked. Especially when we got to their display of a Stearman trainer. I took pictures with Dad and Haley in front of it.

“Ours has more horsepower,” Haley pointed out. “The originals were two twenty, two twenty-five. We got two seventy-five.”

It’s impossible for an aviation enthusiast to walk around there and not get VERY itchy.

I have a very itchy life, you know. Flying, like looking at these old airplanes, that’s an itch. Learning is an itch. And being part of OUR family, make that OUR marriage, that’s the most delicious of itches.

All those itches mean that even though I hate our ‘special’ weekend to end, the rest of my life is so special that once we hit the road, I’m already thinking of all the activities available when we get home.

It didn’t take long for us to get the house back on good footing when we got back. Three of us work towards a common goal.

Haley bounced next door to talk with her mom. I called mine.

“Yes, Mom. Galveston weekend. Again.”

“You go there too often. I’ll scratch it off our list,” she said.

“Oh, don’t do that. Lots to do there, and much of it’s worth doing more than once, you know.”

“Well, I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, baby.”

“I did, Mom.”

“What’s your week look like?”

“Studying. I’m trying to test out of another engineering course and some electives.”

“I still can’t envision testing out of those things, baby. I struggled hard with some of them.”

“I have to dig sometimes, Mom. And some of the professors won’t let me test unless I go to a couple of classes.”

“Just strange, that’s all.”

“It is. It’s surreal. But I’m on track to graduate in a year from now.”

“Two years. Testing out of courses and graduating in two years.”

“My friend Cindy had her masters at fifteen, Mom. I’m behind.”

“What will you do with an engineering degree when you’re sixteen?”

“I’m interning with 3Sigma Robotics while I’m in school, Mom. I expect to stay with them.”

“Robotics,” she sighed. “I’ve got a daughter in robotics and engineering.”

“Mom, seriously, it’s THE company to work with. Dad’s there in their power engineering division. He MOVED there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.