Bill and Haley and Deena
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The ongoing story of Bill, a mature engineer, Haley, his sixteen year old wife, and Deena, who WAS his daughter in life, love and adventures.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Menstrual Play   Geeks  

Bill’s turn:

On the road again. I knew that 3Sigma was going to be a different work environment. In the previous position I spent some time on the road, but it was at the request of my employer, and wasn’t that frequent.

Now it was driving my own schedule. Oh, okay, there’re the phone calls from the guys in Alabama when they get a request from somebody in my area, and my area’s looking like a chunk of East Texas and Louisiana and heaven knows we’ve got a bucket-load of heavy industry as well as a broad selection of large and small electrical utilities and a lot of those are expanding and/or upgrading. I get an opportunity – that’s what I keep calling it, anyway – to travel and visit sites.

I know – modern technology means they can bother a few electrons and I can have pictures and drawings and video-conferencing, but nothing says ‘we care’ like the engineer looking at YOUR project actually showing up and walking through it with you and taking you to lunch or dinner to talk about it.

Some of them are close enough to where I can do the thing as a round trip, some require an overnight.

I’d worry more about leaving Haley at home by herself because I know the hard-headed thing would’ve stayed there while I was gone, even though her mom and step-dad still live right next door.

Deena changed that worry. Twelve year old Haley, the little girl I first met, was kind of scared, bashful and tentative. Somewhere in four years she became the sixteen year old Haley. Sixteen year old Haley is a self-assured thing, and adding hard-headed Deena to the mix, that meant TWO of ‘em staying the house in my absence, and since it’s the THREE of us in bed now, I’m the one who gets the lonesome when I’m on the road. I get some giggly, teasing Skype sessions for my troubles.

They talked me into jerking off for one of those sessions, but after that, we decided that they wanted me to save it. That’s how it works. We decide what THEY want. It was pretty bad for me with just Haley running my life. It’s been like that for a long time with Haley and me. From the time she decided she needed me, I never had a chance or a choice. Now it’s TWO of ‘em, and oh, the horrors of coming home after a night or two on the road and being subjected to a girl fight over who gets the first one.

Two giggling faces because Haley says, “It’s the BIG one!”

How’s it work? Monstrously. First time I thought that after a coin toss, the loser would watch while the winner sucked me off, maybe adding some little fondling for either me or my female partner.

Wrong. Haley’s head bouncing in my lap, making giggly, slurpy sounds and little moans to accompany mine. The giggle was because she’d won. Yes, Deena was all over us, using hands and mouth, kissing me, fondling Haley...

“Stoppit! I can’t concentrate!” Haley squealed.

Giggle. “You’re suckin’ ‘im. Not exactly requiring a lot of concentration,” Deena teased. Then she got down at the level of my dick and nuzzled Haley aside.

Giggle. “Just a little taste...”

Haley let her, the squealed when Deena didn’t relinquish...

Maybe, just maybe, in some adolescent sex fantasy, I might have come in the vicinity of imagining what was happening to me that day, but trust me, no man nor boy has enough imagination to match the reality.

Those two love each other and they love me and the fighting is strictly fun and I’m the beneficiary of the result.

I’ve seen a porno or two, the scenario where two girls work a guy over. Those are sad, pale depictions of the reality I experienced, right up to the part where I’m shaking uncontrollably as I start spurting fire and it happens when NEITHER of them has the head in a mouth, and those first couple of squirts are epic, streaking across Haley’s face, eliciting a squeal and a surprised jerk backward, so the second squirt catches Deena right on her nose.

“Mine!” Haley says, and she attends to finishing the festivities.

Deena sat back smiling, wiping the big glob of semen that was starting to drip down alongside her nose. That finger went straight into her mouth as she grinned at me.

“You get the idea that we missed you?”

“Can’t. Think.” I managed to gasp as Haley worked me past orgasm.

She sat back, too. “We really do, you know...” Her brown eyes told me she wasn’t lying.

Deena insinuated herself against me. “We know you worry, Dad.”

“Worry?”

“Yeah, you worry that me ‘n’ Haley might decide we don’t NEED you.”

“But we do need you,” my teen wife said. “You’re not an option.”

“Not an accessory to us,” Deena added. “We love you. Really, forever love you.”

So I don’t worry when I’m out of town, but I really have incentive to get home.

Flying? Oh, sure, another three or four hours, maybe, and I’ll have my private license, but we’re still looking for a plane, and there’s a dead spot in distance where it still makes more sense to drive than to fly and rent a car. Most of my trips have been in that dead band.

Today I’m headed home and I’m looking forward to sleeping in my own bed. I’d say ‘between my two loving wives’ but that’s not the only configuration we may be in when slumber hits us.

The trip’s been a big kill for the company. We’re going to get rid of some 1950s and 1960s technology, install some new stuff. The total package ought to grow almost six million bucks. I get a manager’s cut of that. That’s a pleasant thought to add to my homecoming.

I’m travelling down the road when my phone buzzes through the vehicle console. Dave Johnson. I thumbed the button on the steering wheel to answer.

“Hey, Bud! What’s up? Your girls invent a death ray?”

He laughed. “NO, not unless they got together with YOURS. What’cha doing?”

“Driving,” I said. “Just signed the paperwork on some utility work.” I named the client. “It’s getting ready to get busy.”

“Then it’s a good time for me to call.”

“Good time?”

“Yeah. I just talked with Alan Addison. He said to call YOU.”

“3Sigma West?”

“Yeah ... I’m getting some push from my side,” he said. “Lita and Brindy say that if that bunch over there can do a sisterhood, so can we.”

“You married a couple of nutcases, bud,” I said. “But yeah, I think I’ve heard that comment myself. Makes it easy, though...”

“Easy?” he queried.

“Yeah, you’re gonna follow orders, so I can, like, offer you fifty percent over minimum wage and you HAVE to take it...”

“You wouldn’t take advantage of my misfortune, would you?”

“Yeah ... Brindy and Carlita. What misfortune,” I taunted.

“At least they’re both legal age.”

“Okay, you got me. Did Alan give you a salary offer?”

“Yeah. Good enough. Said percentage of projects, etc. Same deal as you got, I’d imagine.”

“So it’s gonna happen?”

“Yeah,” he said. “Succumbing to the inevitable. I’m turning in my notice today.”

“Painful part,” I said. “At least it was, for me. I worked with good people.”

“So do I, but I get tired of trying to explain the unexplainable to people...”

“Been there. Electrical engineer in a building full of mechanical people...” I chafed under that situation. Wasn’t overt lack of respect, but I make a living dealing with invisible and esoteric things and some people just never understand. Add in a bit of office politics, I saw I wasn’t going anywhere.

Dave wrapped it up better. “That’s it. And I want to deal with REAL power systems. My biggest one was...”

“I know. Like mine. I just closed the deal on two substation upgrades. Twenty MVA (Auth. Note: ‘MVA’ is megavolt-amps, a real measure of a transformer’s ability to deal with energy. Twenty MVA is a nice amount – A couple of them will handle a small to medium town) apiece. If you want, it’s a good place to get your feet back on the ground.”

“Gimme,” he said.

“Come on,” I laughed. “We’ll need to get us some CAD help, and a design guy...”

“Carlita says she wants lab space.”

“We have lots of space,” I said.

I was smiling when I got home, got dragged in the door by Haley, and Deena added to the scrum. It was a rather enthusiastic thing. Because it was obviously the THREE of us, it couldn’t be public.

“Did Mister Dave call?” Haley squeaked.

“So this isn’t just because you missed me?”

Deena giggled. “That, too. But we build our own sisterhood, right?”

“Call it what you like,” I said. “We need another competent engineer.”

“Carlita and Brindy say Dave’s been intrigued for a while. Finally fell over the cliff,” Deena said.

“Got shoved,” I retorted.

“Whatevs,” Deena tittered. She says that because she knows that teen slang irritates me a bit and she uses it to show she’s paying attention.

She was pushing, Haley was tugging, me toward the bedroom.

“You don’t have anybody coming over this evening, do you?” Haley asked.

“No,” I said. “Why?”

“We missed you,” Deena smiled. “And...”

I was pushed back onto the bed. Haley crawled up my torso, her kisses occupying me until I peered around her and saw Deena stripping. Deena took Haley’s place and Haley took her clothes off, then the two of them helped me relieve myself of clothing.

When they succeeded at that task, there was a mutual giggle. Deena said, “Rock, paper, scissors.”

A flash of hands and Haley’s ‘paper’ covered Deena’s ‘rock’. I laughed at the incongruity, but Haley’s choice was to relieve me of two days’ worth of semen overload. That’s a win for me. I guess that when it gets right down to it, Haley’s just a little bit better in a solo act.

Of course that means that Deena’s astride my face. I can’t decide who’s tastier. Heaven knows, I love both of them.

Now, I had an orgasm. Deena had one, its sticky aftermath still on my face as the two of them licked and kissed me clean. A couple of cute teen hands fondled me to a second erection. Haley got hers. Everybody’s even, everybody’s happy, and it’s shower time because...

“Six o’clock. Steakhouse. Us and the Johnsons,” Haley stated.

“Celebratory dinner,” Deena added. “Let’s hit the shower.”

A shower made for three. It’s determined that sanitation is only a minor issue. Three bodies in the shower’s interesting in a fun sort of way, but this time, recreational hygiene is not the main intent. We’re in and out of the shower pretty fast, the two of them attending to drying hair, me shaving, and then we’re getting dressed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.