James and Son - Cover

James and Son

Copyright© 2017 by Harlan Paramore

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - For the first time in his life, James desires a human man and feels the urge to make him into his son. First he must invite this man to join his family of werewolves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Nephew   Grand Parent   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy   Prostitution  

The next day, Leo went off into the meadow with some of his young cousins. I remembered what it was like at that age; as much as they enjoyed the attention from the older men of the family, they needed to bond with the guys their own age. I was thrilled that he was fitting in, forming relationships with his kin. And it was nice to have some time to enjoy the family orgy and let myself focus on my own pleasure.

When they returned late in the afternoon, I saw with pride that my son’s face and chest were covered in a liberal coat of cum. The boys were taking their hazing seriously. I greeted him with a kiss and proceeded to clean him up with my tongue; he smiled and giggled as I lapped up the cream.

His ass was nice and juicy; I slid a couple of fingers in to make sure that he was keeping it open and ready. They’d loaded his ass up too.

“There’s someone else I’d like you to meet. Has anyone told you about what goes on downstairs?”

He looked pensive for a moment. “There’s some kind of dungeon or something? My cousin Ethan was saying that some kinky stuff goes on down there.”

“Yeah. Would you like to check it out?”

I could tell he was nervous, but he nodded dutifully. I took him by the hand and we made our way down the stairs.

It was dimly lit in the basement, and our eyes took a minute to adjust. Most of the lighting down here was red-tinted. Most of the basement was a single room, divided around the perimeter with partitions and curtains into semi-private areas. At the base of the stairs were three shower stalls with clear doors, and three urinals.

Jason spent most of his time in the basement; general consensus had made it his domain. He was young- he looked about thirty in human years, but he’d established a role in our family as a skilled master. He had a way of making people feel comfortable and safe, even when he was inflicting pain.

Right now he was hard at work. His curly beard and chest hair were soaked with sweat as he raised the flogger over and over and brought it down on his brother’s exposed ass. Tony let out yelps of pain and pleasure each time the flogger slapped his flesh.

I reached over and wrapped my hand around my son’s cock; as I suspected, it was hard like steel. He was watching the scene in awe.

“That’s your second cousin Jason,” I told my son, giving his cock a gentle tug.

“I want to play with him.”

“In a minute. He’s busy, we don’t want to rush them. Want to have a shower with your old man?”

Leo nodded and smiled, and I led him into one of the shower booths and closed the glass door.

We spent some time enjoying each other’s bodies. Leo loved my chest, and it felt great pressing his face up against it while I played with his hole with my fingers.

I decided to give him a taste of what was coming. I turned him around and pushed him roughly up against the tile wall. I could tell he liked it; he arched his back and stuck his ass out, begging me to give it my attention. I leaned in and bit his neck, like an animal does when about to fuck.

My cock was standing ready and I felt the urge to slide inside him, but instead I reached into him with four fingers. It was a bit tight, but he’d been so well-fucked the last few days that he was able to take it. I growled appreciatively.

I fucked him hard with my fingers, splaying them open to try and stretch him even wider. He moaned and pushed back to slide them further in.

I pulled back, and formed them into a point. Slowly, carefully, I slid my hand up into his hole. I managed to get all the way to the widest knuckle, but he was tight there. I felt him tense up and pull away from me; I’d found his limit. For now, at least.

“Well done, boy.” I said, pulling his body tight against mine.

“Thanks, dad. That felt so good.”

“Yeah? Do you think you’d like to take my whole hand, eventually?”

“I’d love that, daddy. I want to feel you reach up inside me.”

“We’ll get there. We just need to keep working on opening you up.”

He smiled that big, wide, innocent smile, and I locked lips with him to give him a firm, fatherly kiss.

As we towelled off, I could see that Jason was finishing with his brother. Tony’s ass was bright red, and he looked like he was glowing with joy. The two were cuddling on the bench, holding each other and kissing. Jason liked the warm, physical contact after a session; it was part of why everyone trusted him and felt safe.

They looked up at us and smiled as we approached. Tony had already met Leo; he’d been so turned on by my new son that he’d already given him two loads. He stood and gave us each a kiss, then left to go rejoin the party upstairs. Jason gave his reddened ass a playful slap as he left.

“You must be Leo. I’m Jason,” he said, raising his arm. Leo dove in, relishing the sweet and musky smell of his workout.

Jason looked up at me with a grin. “I think he really likes that.”

“That’s not all he likes. I’m bringing him down to you because I thought you might help me. I’ve started dominating him, but he needs me to bring it to the next level.”

“A daddy-son icebreaker, huh? I’d love to help with that.” He pulled Leo’s face out of his armpit and grabbed his roughly, leaning in to give him a kiss. I could see him testing my son, pushing him. He thrust his tongue into Leo’s mouth, and Leo sucked it back hungrily. He grabbed Leo by the head and forced himself on him; Leo gave in to him. I felt a surge of pride to see my son so willing and able.

“Good boy,” he said finally, letting Leo come up for air. “Now, show me how you kiss your daddy.”

Leo turned to me now, and offered his mouth up to me. I started gently, nibbling at his lips. Then I did as Jason had done; I grabbed him firmly by the back of the head and started feasting on his mouth. The way he gave in to me felt incredible. I wrapped an arm around him and pulled him in tight.

Jason smiled, admiring the scene. “Looks like you two have some great chemistry. Alright Leo, why don’t you show me how you suck your father’s cock?”

Leo was on his knees in a heartbeat. He took me in his hand and started rubbing my dick all over his face. I looked down to see him at work; he was such a handsome young man. He looked so much like me; it was so gratifying to know that I had made him who he was, with the cock that he was now worshipping.

He licked his lips and took me in his mouth. He’d gotten a lot of practice in the short time since I’d turned him; he was getting really good, really fast. He sucked in hard, and I felt the head of my cock slide against the inside of his cheeks, then up against the roof of his mouth, then against the tightness of his throat. His tongue lapped at the underside of my cock, gripping it tightly.

“Aw fuck, son. You’re getting so good at this.”

Jason wrapped his arm around me in a brotherly manner, and rubbed my chest. “Does your son like being called a slut?”

“Yeah. He does.”

“Let him hear what he wants to hear,” he suggested.

I looked down at my son, expertly sucking away at me, eager to please his father. “You’re a cocksucking slut,” I moaned.

I could tell he loved that by the way he increased his efforts to please me.

“How about it, boy?” Jason addressed him. “Were you made to please your daddy?”

He moaned in the affirmative. He gave another tight suck of my cock, and started fondling my balls in his palms.

While I enjoyed the fantastic blowjob my son was giving me, Jason reached over and grabbed a leather harness off the wall. Leo didn’t miss a beat as Jason reached down and buckled it around him.

He pulled Leo away from my cock. Leo looked disappointed to be interrupted, but eager to find out what happens next. Jason reached down and pulled him to his feet.

“Okay, James. Why don’t you show me how else you’ve shown your boy who’s boss?”

I smiled. We’d had some fun together; it would be a blast to re-enact it.

I reached in to Leo’s mouth and grabbed him by the jaw, pulling it open. I spat hard, right into the back of his throat. This made his cock twitch so hard I felt it poke against my side. I spat again on his tongue, then his cheek, forehead, and lips. With a rough hand I spread my saliva all over his face.

This had Jason really turned on; I glanced over to see him stroking his cock. “May I take a turn?”

“Of course!”

As I held Leo’s head we took turns feeding him our spit. He held his mouth open wide, ready to drink it all down.

“What else do you call your boy?” Jason asked me.

I looked Leo in the eyes. “You’re a pig,” I spat. “You’re daddy’s little fucking pig, aren’t you?”

He nodded enthusiastically.

Jason rubbed his hand over Leo’s spit-slicked face. “Have you given him a good slap, let him know who’s in charge?”

“You bet I have. Wanna give it a try?”

Jason gave him a sharp slap across the cheek; Leo recoiled but came back smiling. I took a turn, slapping his other cheek.

“Nice. Gotta remind a boy who his daddy is, am I right?”

“You got it,” I said, giving Leo a nice hard slap. “Don’t forget, you’re daddy’s pig. Right boy?”

“Yes sir, daddy.”

“Show me what else you’ve done to put him in his place,” Jason suggested.

I put my hand on Leo’s shoulder and pushed; he buckled obediently, and was headed for my cock.

“Not yet,” I ordered. “First, get on your back.”

He lied down on the hard basement floor. I demonstrated for Jason how I’d dominated him with my feet, first stepping gently on his crotch and manipulating his balls underfoot. Jason loved this, practically drooling as he watched.

Then I worked my way up to that scrawny belly, his furry chest, and his throat, using the pressure of my foot to let him know that I had control over him and could choose to hurt him if I wished. The entire time I kept eye contact with him, and his gaze let me know that he trusted me and enjoyed the power I had over him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.