James and Son
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by Harlan Paramore

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - For the first time in his life, James desires a human man and feels the urge to make him into his son. First he must invite this man to join his family of werewolves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Nephew   Grand Parent   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy   Prostitution  

After giving my son and my father time to bond, I continued taking Leo around to meet the rest of the family. He exchanged scents with them, they welcomed him with lips and tongues. Things were just getting started and most of the family hadn’t arrived yet, but there was already some pretty hot action happening around us.

Leo wanted to offer up his ass to everyone he met, but I had priorities. We sat back and cuddled on a couch for a while, enjoying each other’s bodies with our hands.

Then, the man I’d been waiting for arrived. My cousin George, a man I had deep respect for. He was grandpa Nathaniel’s eldest grandson, quite a bit older than me. In fact, when I was a young man, he’d been my mentor. I’d fallen asleep many nights on his broad chest, wrapped up in his strong arms. The chest I’d snored on was mostly gray hair now, which I found even sexier.

As he entered the room, his sweet blue eyes caught mine and he waved. Then he saw who I was sitting with, and he beelined towards us.

We stood up to greet him; he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a warm kiss. The taste of his mouth was full of nostalgia for me; as a young man he’d been like a second father to me. I could melt in his arms at a moment’s notice.

“George, this is my new son Leo.” I watched with pride as they took time sniffing each other, and George looked up at me with a smile.

“Well done, boy,” he said, tousling my hair. “I’ve always looked forward to this day.”

George wrapped his big arms around Leo and gave him a passionate, sloppy kiss, nearly lifting my much smaller son off the floor.

“Mind if I welcome your son to the family properly?” he asked me, his hands sliding down Leo’s back to his ass.

I nodded, beaming with fatherly pride. George pushed down firmly on Leo’s shoulder, and Leo dropped to his knees and quickly got to work on George’s stiffening cock.

George put a paternal arm around me and pulled me close. I laid my head on his chest.

“How’ve you been?” he asked. “How’s fatherhood treating you?”

“Best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

“I know just what you mean,” he said warmly. He put his hand gently on the side of Leo’s face, and Leo looked up to make eye contact with him before returning to gulp back George’s cock.

“He’s a natural cocksucker, just like you were at that age,” my cousin reminisced. “I remember the day you came to me- you were sad to leave your father, but when you got to work sucking me off you suddenly seemed right at home.”

“It wasn’t just the taste of your cock,” I poked him slyly. “You were a real gentleman. You made me feel at home.”

“Well, I really wanted you to feel welcome. I was so happy to have you. I was pretty young to be mentoring, and wasn’t even a father myself yet. I wanted to do right by you.”

“You did a great job,” I assured him, planting a kiss on his neck.

“Mmm, do that again,” he said, closing his eyes. I proceeded to lick, kiss, and nibble at his neck as my son practised his oral skills on my cousin’s cock. It was fully hard now, and Leo was struggling to take it all. He made me proud though, sliding that monster down his throat without gagging. I reached down and grasped the back of his head, giving him gentle but encouraging pushes.

“You’ve got a great mouth, Leo.”

Leo slid his cock out of his lips with a pop. “Thank you, sir.”

“You’re going to make a great addition to this family. Come on up here and give me a kiss.”

Leo jumped to his feet, and George proceeded to give him a firm but friendly kiss. Watching them enjoy each other’s tongues was getting me hard again; George was a great kisser.

“Would you like to try my cock inside you next?” George asked him, in his deep, gentle voice. It was nearly impossible to say no to that voice.

Leo nodded enthusiastically. George led him over to one of the raised benches, where he had Leo lie face-down. His ass and face were at perfect crotch height.

“Looks like you’re already loosened up nicely,” he said approvingly, stroking my son’s hole with a finger. “Let’s find out what you’ve been up to.”

He knelt behind Leo’s ass and swiftly buried his beard between Leo’s cheeks. Leo moaned in appreciation as his hole was penetrated and explored by my cousin’s tongue.

George pulled back, catching his breath. “I see you’ve met your grandfather.”

“You can tell that?” Leo asked, impressed.

“Of course. I’d know the taste of that load anywhere.” He dove back in, eating my son out with gusto. George always had a thing for cum.

He withdrew again with a smile, and I could see a trail of cream hanging from his lips. He stood and looked at me, and I knew what he wanted.

His mouth was full of cum from my son’s ass, and with a kiss we swapped it back and forth. It tasted wonderful; I could taste my father, my brothers, and my nephews in it. Our tongues traded the creamy mouthful for a while, savouring it.

“I think I’d better repay the seed I stole,” George said, returning his attention to my son’s waiting hole. He lined himself up and teased Leo’s ass with the head of his cock.

There wasn’t really any need to go slow; Leo was well fucked and loose now. But George was gentle and methodical; he wasn’t the kind of guy to slam his cock in impatiently. He liked to enjoy every moment slowly and thoroughly, even when he was caught in the lust of the full moon.

As my cousin inched his way slowly up into Leo’s guts, I came around to the other side of the bench to his face. He opened his mouth wide, eager for my dick.

Taking a cue from George, I slid myself into his waiting lips slowly. Looking down to see my cock disappear behind my son’s beard was wild; I knew I would never get tired of this. He was his daddy’s cocksucking slut, and always would be.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.