James and Son - Cover

James and Son

Copyright© 2017 by Harlan Paramore

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - For the first time in his life, James desires a human man and feels the urge to make him into his son. First he must invite this man to join his family of werewolves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Nephew   Grand Parent   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy   Prostitution  

The next few days were a whirlwind; we were all horny pretty much nonstop. My brother Will and his son Nick showed some incredible stamina. The three of us took turns on my son Leo’s hole, determined to stretch it as much as possible before the full moon.

As I was drifting off to sleep one night with his slim young body in my arms, I told Leo more about our nature. I explained to Leo that as the full moon approached, he would gradually lose control over his form and become a beast, unable to hold back his desires to feed and fuck. He would become dangerous to himself and others, risking being seen by humans. The only cure was sex with the other men of our clan.

“That’s why every full moon, the whole clan gets together up at the lake. For five days, we help each other out, and celebrate our manhood and our desires. Your great-grandpa Nathaniel owns a big chunk of land out there, so it’s nice and private and nobody disturbs us.”

Leo was quietly contemplative for a bit. He stroked my arms that were wrapped around his chest, and looked out the window where we could see a corner of the waxing moon.

“How many are there in the clan?” he asked at last.

“With grandpa Nathaniel and all of his descendants, you are number seventy.” I kissed the back of his neck.

“Wow ... that’s a lot.”

“Yup. Grandpa has six sons of his own, and their sons, and their sons too. Now my oldest cousin’s oldest son has a son of his own, so the fifth generation is started. Are you nervous about the big crowd?”

“A little. There’s going to be so many people there I don’t know.”

“Nah. Not really. Remember, follow the scent. Nobody there will mind if you get up close to them to get their smell. In fact, it’s expected. It’s how we say hello in our family. As soon as you catch a man’s smell, you’ll know how you’re related and feel at home with them. Just like your Uncle Will, and Nick. And they’ll get a smell of you and know you’re my son, and they’ll welcome you in with open arms.”

“I think I’d like that. And everyone is going to be having sex?”

“Yes. And you realize, you’re going to be new to the family. Everyone is going to want to have sex with you.”

“Oh wow ... all of them? That’s a lot.”

“Yup. That’s why we’ve been getting you ready for it. It’s tradition in our family for everyone to give the newest son our seed. It’s important. Our seed bonds us together as a family. Once you’ve had everyone’s inside you, you will feel it.”

He looked worried. “That’s a lot. What if I can’t take it all?”

I laughed and reached down to jiggle the buttplug still inside him. He’d graduated to the medium-sized one now, and loved it so much that he insisted on wearing it to bed.

“You’re my little slut, son. You are going to do just fine. It’s natural to be nervous, but just remember that everyone else in the family has been through it too.”

“Including you, dad?”

“You bet, son. I remember it well. I thought it was going to be difficult, but I loved every moment of it. I had so much cum inside me I could feel my belly jiggling when I walked.” I laughed. “Then when grandpa Nathaniel put his cock into me, I thought it was going to split me in two like firewood. But he was gentle, to start with. When he started to move it back and forth inside me, I fell in love with him right then and there.”

Remembering all of this had me hard again, and I could feel my cock pressing against the base of the plug inside my son. I contemplated pulling it out and satisfying myself once again inside him, but decided I was too tired. I pulled him tight, feeling his wonderful little furry body wrapped in my arms. I kissed his bearded cheek and was asleep a few seconds later.

The next morning, as we gathered for breakfast, I could tell that the moon was heavy in the sky. Everyone was tense, their breathing short and their eyes darting around. The animal nature was beginning to surface, and we would need satisfaction if we were going to stay in control.

Will’s already long beard looked like it had grown another two inches in the night. In his bleary state he’d dropped several crumbs of toast and eggs into it.

Leo, barely aware of what he was doing, leaned over and started snacking right out of Will’s beard. Will laughed, and Leo realized what he was doing and blushed bright red.

“It’s okay, kid,” Will said jovially. He pulled will close, face to face. “You’re thinking like an animal, trying to groom. This is your first full moon, it’s going to be especially hard for you. When you get urges like that, don’t be ashamed. Just look to your father and I, we’ll help you through it.”

Leo nodded, and Will met his lips for a reassuring kiss.

After breakfast, we packed up our necessities for the land. We wouldn’t need any of the camping gear; everything we could need would already be there if we wanted to rough it. And if we wanted some luxury, Grandpa Nathaniel’s home was large and he would be happy to have us. Likewise, my father had his own cabin out at the land, and I usually ended up staying there.

Before we got dressed, I had Leo lay on his back on our bed and slid the buttplug out. His beautiful, tight little hole was gaping and pink now, and the sight of it filled me with pride and lust. Nick, Will and I took turns giving him a quick ride while the other two sucked him off, and after we’d spent our needs for the moment I found the largest butt-plug and slid it in. It was enormous, at least as big as my father but not quite as big as my grandfather. Leo gasped as the thickest part of it stretched him even wider yet, and when the neck of it landed home and the base of it lodged firmly against his ass, the look of satisfaction on his face was priceless.

None of us showered before we left; there was no point. We were all oozing phermones, and when we’d gotten in the car together the concentration was enough to drive us to distraction. As the front-seat passenger, Will dutifully leaned over to give me head as I drove. The feel of my older brother’s warm, wet mouth around my cock was comforting. Without it, I would have had a hard time driving. It was a four hour drive, too far to make it without giving each other release.

About an hour into the drive, we were passing through the foothills and up towards the mountains. I looked in my rear-view mirror to see Nick sucking Leo; the sight of those two hairy young men, handsome as fuck and lost in lust, brought me to my second orgasm. Will gulped my load back happily; I rubbed his beautiful bald head in appreciation.

Halfway through the drive, Will and I stopped at a rest station and switched as usual. Now I was the one who got to give him some release; I unzipped his shorts and teased out his already-hard dick. I got to work, my nose buried in his soft bush. He was well-endowed, but my experiences sucking every cock in the family had taught me how to take the entire thing down my throat.

Over the last two hour stretch of the trip, I managed to tease two loads out of Will’s cock, and was happy when he decided to use my mouth as his urinal instead of pulling over. I swallowed his piss gratefully; it tasted sweet and delicious, and strong with the taste of a rutting animal.

We locked the gate behind us and made our way up the gravel drive through the woods to grandpa Nathaniel’s lodge. Calling it a cabin felt like a strange understatement; it was huge, easily a mansion. Our grandfather lived here year-round, along with his a few lucky members of the family who got to tend to his needs.

As soon as we’d parked, we already had a welcoming party. Will and I were thrilled to see our oldest brother Mike and his youngest son Tyler. We had seen them last month on the full moon, of course, but seeing everyone again always felt special. I could see Leo gawking at their nude bodies; he would get used to being surrounded by naked men soon.

Mike had a good pelt of hair over most of his body, just like Will, but with more gray hair. Mike also still had a full head of hair, with a slight tint of ginger. When he smiled, his beard opened up to reveal a strong, wide mouth full of white teeth. Right now though, the smile he was giving us showed canines a bit sharper than normal. When he pulled Will and I together for a hug, I could smell the beer and cum on his breath. He greeted us each with a sloppy kiss.

When Leo approached him nervously, Will saw him for the first time. His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. He looked at me with a shit-eating grin. “Is this pup yours?”

“He sure is. It’s okay Leo, you know what to do.”

Leo approached him, and summoning his courage he stuck his nose in Mike’s pit. Mike lifted his arm happily to give Leo better access. I noticed as he did so that he’d gained a little tone; he’d been working out.

Leo sniffed and grunted like an animal. Mike had obviously been busy working up a sweat, and Leo loved it. Mike lifted up Leo’s arm too to get his own whiff, and seemed to enjoy what he found.

“So you’re my new nephew,” Mike said cheerily. “Welcome to the family. Now, let’s get you out of these clothes.”

The rest of us were already mostly naked. Clothes weren’t needed here, and it was rare to see anyone wearing them. Mike stripped his nephew down quickly, enjoying his first look at Leo’s lean, hairy body. He was especially excited when he found the buttplug still inside Leo.

“Getting him ready for the family, huh boys?”

I laughed. “Considering what he was getting into, I thought it was a good idea.”

Once he had Leo naked, Mike pulled him into a bear hug and proceeded to explore his nephew’s mouth with his tongue. It was exactly his brand of warm, kind domination that I loved.

When Mike finally let him breathe, Leo looked like he was about to pass out from joy.

Tyler had been waiting patiently, but now he stepped forward, eager to meet his new cousin. He lifted his arm and Leo eagerly went in to enjoy his scent. He also lifted his arm for Tyler; he was getting the hang of this. It was a great show to watch; Tyler was about the same height as Leo, and not quite as hairy or as built as his father but still very sexy.

“You’re my cousin,” Leo said. “And you belong to somebody.”

He was really catching on. Of course, Tyler wore the locked chain around his neck, which was a giveaway, but I think he could figure it out by scent, too.

“That’s right. My brother Hunter owns me.”

They kissed, which was interesting to watch. Leo was used to men dominating him, but Tyler needed to submit. They floundered a bit at first, but then Leo seemed to figure it out. He forced his tongue into his cousin’s mouth and stood up straight to lean down on him.

Tyler smiled as they pulled away. “Welcome to the family, cuz.”

“Did you get permission to play around?” Will asked Tyler.

“Of course.”

I slapped Tyler’s ass. “Good. I can’t wait to get back inside your tasty ass.” I gave him a friendly kiss.

“Hey, I have an idea,” Mike said with a grin. “Before we get back to the party and everyone pounces on your new son, why don’t we pull him aside and give him a proper welcome?”

“You guys go on ahead,” Will said, patting Mike on the back. “I’ve got a bunch of young studs waiting inside who need a good pounding.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.