James and Son - Cover

James and Son

Copyright© 2017 by Harlan Paramore

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - For the first time in his life, James desires a human man and feels the urge to make him into his son. First he must invite this man to join his family of werewolves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Nephew   Grand Parent   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy   Prostitution  

My brother, my nephew, and I spent the rest of the morning and a good part of the afternoon taking turns inside Leo. I was proud of my new son, this handsome young man who was so eager to please me. He was so innocent; everything was new to him. We showed him all kinds of new positions and ways of being fucked.

We’d all worked up an appetite, and agreed to take a break to go out for lunch. We all also really needed showers, but before that I had Leo have a seat on my face again.

It was an interesting and pleasing sensation to slip my tongue into his stretched hole. I felt it flinch at first, then open wide to receive me. I could reach deep into him with my tongue, deep enough to feel the soft, warm, wet interior. I could taste the very familiar taste of my brother Will’s loads, as well as my own and my nephew’s. The experience was intoxicating. The cum was flowing freely, and I licked up as much as I could and got a mouthful.

Once I got Leo to dismount, I pulled him toward me and kissed him forcefully. The mix of cum flowed between our mouths, and he opened wide to receive and enjoy it.

With the full moon looming close on the calendar, all four of us found ourselves craving red meat. I usually went for sushi or pho, but today I wanted nothing else but to sink my teeth into a nice red steak.

It was Leo’s second time in public since he’d been turned, and he struggled a bit. He’d clearly lost some of the human behaviours, like we all did. I had to remind him to use his knife and fork, and keep his teeth human.

The full moon was also affecting our libidos, and we wasted no time getting back home and unclothed.

Leo couldn’t keep his hands off me; he was already playing with my half-hard dick and getting my nipples excited with his tongue. I understood the urges he was feeling; I could remember pouncing my own father every chance I could get. Hell, I often still did.

“Hold on, Leo. Slow down. There’s some other things we need to teach you first.”

Nick and Will were already on each other too, but they paused to see what I was saying.

“In our family, obedience is important. It’s important for our young men to submit to their elders, and for the older men to remember to dominate their sons. Am I right, Will?”

Will smiled. “You’re absolutely right, brother. Are you going to teach Leo to submit to you?”

“Yeah. I think it’s about time.” I looked at my son; his eyes were wide and confused. I could tell he was eager to submit to me, but not sure about what would happen next.

“Can we watch, Uncle James?”

“Of course, Nick. Why don’t you two have a seat on the couch, and we’ll put on a little show for you.”

I made Leo stand in front of me, facing me, very close. We could not have been closer without touching; the tiny distance between us was full of electricity. I locked eyes with him; he tried to look away.

I grabbed him by the back of the head and wrenched him back to look at me. “Look into my eyes, son. It’s okay. I’m safe. Trust in your father.”

He nodded, and kept the eye contact.

“You are an animal now, in a family of animals. Animals fear eye contact, but we have trust between us, understand?”

He nodded. He was clearly afraid, but love and trust were overriding fear at the moment.

I tilted my head and leaned in, still staring right into him. Our faces were so close, almost touching.

I let the beast seep into me, in a careful and controlled amount. I felt my lips snarl, and a low growl welled up from my throat.

I was so proud of him; he didn’t flinch. His eyes were wide and he was shaking slightly, but he held his ground.

I smiled. “Good boy. Look up now, you can break eye contact.”

He looked up, relieved, but now he’d exposed his throat to me. It was time for the next step.

With a muzzle like a wolf’s I descended on him, opening my mouth wide to wrap around his neck. Sharp teeth grazed his skin gently, enough to let him know the force and danger that had him in its grasp.

Shocked, he tried to pull away, but I quickly had my hand on the back of his neck, holding him close. He struggled, but only for a moment- then I felt him relax into me.

I held him like that for a bit, let him feel the hot animal breath on him, the sharp teeth, the strength of my hand. Suddenly I smelled a new wave of emotion from him; he was still a little afraid, but mostly now he felt comforted and aroused.

I pulled back, my face returning to its human state. I smiled down on my son.

“I’m so proud of you. You’re doing great.” I put a hand on his shoulder and gently pressed down.

He was confused.

“It’s okay, son. You’ll learn. When a dominant man pushes on your shoulder like this, he’s signalling you to drop to your knees.” I pushed down again; he folded like a card table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.