James and Son - Cover

James and Son

Copyright© 2017 by Harlan Paramore

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - For the first time in his life, James desires a human man and feels the urge to make him into his son. First he must invite this man to join his family of werewolves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Nephew   Grand Parent   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy   Prostitution  

Leo had no clothes that fit him, which felt like the kind of problem that I didn’t want to have to solve. But he couldn’t stay at home in the nude forever. I found the closest fit out of my wardrobe and we finally got ourselves dressed. He looked silly in my shirt and pants; his belt was cinched tight and the shirt was hanging off of him. Soon, though, we would fix that.

I had every intention of paying the five grand that I had promised to Liam before he’d become Leo. My son was no longer the prostitute I’d taken home last week, but I could still splurge some money on him and enjoy it.

In public, he continued calling me dad and I continued calling him son. We looked the part. For all anyone knew we were just like any other father and son. Leo enjoyed getting spoiled; we shopped for a few hours and got him a decent wardrobe. I took him out for a burger too, something simple enough that he wouldn’t look strange eating it in public.

I was worried about my son; although he had eventually taken my cock well and I’d given him a decent pounding, something would have to be done.

After lunch, we stopped at an adult toy store. Leo went wide-eyed at the range of dildos, buttplugs, and other novelties. He had his eye on a particular buttplug, but his eyes were larger than his hole. It was definitely wider than me. I bought it for him anyways, as well as two other smaller ones and a dildo, to work his way up. I thought for a moment and got a cockring to fit him, and a flogger as well.

When we got home, Leo had my clothes off and my cock in his mouth as soon as the front door was closed. We spent the rest of the day playing in bed- I introduced him to the joys of being fucked with a dildo, and sucked him off to an explosive orgasm while I slid it in and out of him.

I sent him to have a shower before bed, and while he was distracted I made a phone call. I had a surprise in mind.

The next morning, Leo was just waking up and stumbling into the kitchen to pour his own coffee when the doorbell rang. We were both still naked, and Leo ducked out of sight around the corner. I laughed, opening the door wearing nothing but a smile.

The two tall, bearded men didn’t mind at all that I was nude. They stepped inside, smiling and happy to see me.

The taller and older of the two, with his bald head and long beard, put his hand warmly on my neck.

“James! So happy to see you!”

“Thank you for coming, Will.”

He pulled me in for a kiss, the sort of warm, welcoming kiss between brothers.

I turned to his son, Nicholas. Nick was always looking at me with big, wide eyes that gave away the fact that he had a heavy crush on me. He was a very handsome young man, and in the last few years since he’d been turned he’d picked up some impressive skills in bed.

“Thank you for coming, Nick.”

“Anything for you, Uncle James.”

I leaned in and gave him a kiss too, staying a little longer and using a little more passion than expected, just to tease him.

As was normal for our kin, they both started taking off their clothing immediately and dumping them on the chair by the front door.

My heart skipped a beat every time Will took off his shirt. He was thickly furred all over his arms, back, chest, and belly, and his long beard just disappeared into that forest of chest hair so you weren’t sure where one started and the other ended. Ever since I’d been turned, I couldn’t keep my hands off my older brother.

Will froze, his hands on his belt buckle. He was looking past me. “Is this why you called us over?”

I turned to see Leo, standing there like a deer caught in headlights.

“It’s okay, Leo. Come on over. It’s safe.”

He stepped slowly, carefully, towards us. Will was grinning ear to ear. He opened his arms wide and motioned for Leo to come closer.

“It’s alright, boy. Don’t worry. Come close, you’ll see it’s okay.”

Leo stepped close to Will, and Will put his arms around him. The shorter Leo ended up with face buried in Will’s chest, which I was a bit envious for.

Leo took a few sniffs, and Will lifted his arm above his head. Leo dove immediately in, sniffing and licking, sensing the safety of family.

“You’re my uncle,” Leo guessed, removing his face from Will’s armpit fur.

“That’s right. Good boy.” Will looked up at me with a bewildered smile. “I had a feeling this was coming soon. You’ve made yourself a son. Congratulations.”

“Thanks, brother. I’m very proud of him, he’s a good son.”

Will grabbed Leo’s face with a furry mitt on either side, and leaned in for a kiss. It was friendly, but also very much about dominance. I could see Leo’s mouth open to receive Will’s forceful tongue.

Then Will passed Leo over to his own son. Nick was already naked, smiling, and ready to receive Leo with his arm up. Leo spent some time enjoying himself in Nick’s armpit, and Nick was happy to let him.

“You’re my cousin,” Leo deduced, finally pulling his face out.

“That’s right. I’m Nick.”

“I’m Leo.”

Nick pulled Leo in for a kiss; this time, between cousins of equal height, it was a fun and playful kiss. They both let their wandering hands feel and grope each other. Will and I both watched on proudly.

“How about you boys go and make out for a bit,” Will suggested, removing his pants. “Uncle James and I have some things to discuss.”

In the kitchen, I couldn’t resist doing some making out of my own before we sat down. My brother’s a fantastic kisser, and the feeling of his beard tickling my chest always drove me wild. He accommodated me for a few minutes before showing restraint and sitting us down.

“You’ve done great,” Will beamed, giving me a pat on the back. “I’m so happy to meet him. But I can guess why you’ve invited us over.”

I nodded. “I’ve fucked him a few times. It was amazing. But he was tight- really tight. He opened up to me eventually, but...”

“But the full moon is in just eight days, and there are nearly seventy men in our family who are going to meet him for the first time...”

“And they’re all going to want to initiate him. Including our dad and uncles - all really well hung.”

“And then there’s grandpa Nathaniel.”

“Yeah. My son is not ready for that horse-sized dick.”

“Don’t worry, James. Nick and I will stay with you and help get him ready.”

“You’re sure Nick won’t mind?”

“Are you kidding?” Will laughed. “As soon as I mentioned you’d invited us over, he had his shoes on and was in the car in seconds. That kid’s falling hard for you, James.”

“I know it. Honestly, I really don’t mind. I feel pulled to him, too. He’s a good kid.”

“I’d be happy to see the two of you together. Shall we go see what they’ve gotten up to, unsupervised?”

What they had gotten up to, on the living room couch, was some heavy petting. We walked in on them exploring each other’s bodies with their hands and mouths. There was a youthful innocence to it. Nick had taken the lead and was showing Leo some of his favourite erogenous zones.

Rather than interrupt, I led Will over the sofa where we followed suit. I loved making out with Will. He had already left home when I was turned, but he’d visited often when our father was raising me. And every time he visited, we always ended up sharing a bed, and he would spoon me as I fell asleep. We had a special connection between us.

A few times, the two pairs of us would glance across the room and smile when they saw what the others were up to. It felt good, like Will and I were being role models.

I saw Nick whispering something to Leo, and Leo smiling and nodding. The two of them stopped to cross the room and fall to their knees in front of us- Nick in front of me, and my own son in front of my brother. We stopped to re-position ourselves, opening our legs to give them easy access.

Watching my cock disappear into Nick’s handsome face was always a treat, but this was my son’s first time on someone else’s cock. I watched Will’s face nervously, and was happy to see him close his eyes and lean his head back with pleasure. I smiled down at Leo, proud of him.

“Not bad,” Will moaned. “Not bad at all for a beginner. You’ve given your boy some lessons.”

“He’s a natural. Picked it up quickly.”

Meanwhile, Nick was making long, slow strokes with his tongue and gently playing with my balls, like he knows I like. I played with his hair, like I know he likes.

Will and I resumed our making out. Having my brother’s tongue in my mouth and his son’s tongue teasing my cock made me feel like a king; the symmetry of the situation made it even better. I hoped my son was doing me proud; based on Will’s smell and reactions it seemed he was thoroughly enjoying himself.

Will stopped and pulled Leo off of his cock with a long sigh. “Time to switch things up, I think. It would feel great to drop a load down your throat, boy, but it would also be a waste.”

Will ordered Nick and Leo to switch places with us, and when I realized what was next I was thrilled. Nick and Leo ended up with their legs in the air; Will planted his tongue in my son, and I planted my tongue in Nick.

I always loved rimming. The sensation of penetrating a man with my tongue, and feeling them squirm, always drove me wild. And then there were the smells and tastes of ass and crotch, the natural sweat and pheromones. With my face between Nick’s cheeks I could always smell his desire for me to fuck him, his familial love for me, and his romantic desires. It was a particularly intoxicating brew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.