James and Son
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Harlan Paramore

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - For the first time in his life, James desires a human man and feels the urge to make him into his son. First he must invite this man to join his family of werewolves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Nephew   Grand Parent   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy   Prostitution  

We napped away the afternoon on the couch, him lying on top of me. He was still exhausted from metamorphosis from a human being into a member of our clan. At first I didn’t think I would be able to sleep, too excited that I had made my first son. I lay awake watching him sleep so peacefully on top of me, drooling a little in my chest hair. I felt all kinds of instinctive urges welling up inside of me. I wanted to hold him, keep him safe, take care of him. I wanted to wrap him up in my arms and never let go. I also wanted to kiss him, to overpower him, to fuck him with passion, like an animal. I had fucked him several times before, in one crazy night about a week ago, but he’d been a different man then. He didn’t even look the same now; he was young again, and looked a lot more like me. He didn’t remember his old life; in every meaningful way he was newborn, and a virgin.

I fell asleep dreaming about his hole. About the taste of it, the tightness of it, the way he would willingly offer it to me. I dreamt about that thin little hairy otter ass descending on my face, and on my lap, and how wonderful it would feel to slide inside his beautiful body and feel it squirm.

As I woke I realized why the dream I’d been having was so vivid. Leo had woken before me, and was on his knees beside the couch. He was sucking slowly on my cock and exploring my body with his hands, obviously enjoying himself. It was such a perfect sight to wake up to, probably the sweetest way any son could wake his father.

I rubbed his shoulders encouragingly, and he looked up to see me awake.

“I hope this is okay,” he said sheepishly. “When I woke up I could feel that you were hard again.”

I nodded. “You can wake me up like this anytime, son.”

He smiled and started sucking on me again. I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair; he obviously enjoyed pleasuring me, and he was a natural at it.

“Leo, hold on.”

“What’s wrong, dad?”

“Nothing, you’re doing great kiddo. I just gotta take a piss.”

He looked at my cock with wonder. “Can I watch?”

I smiled as I stood up. “Yeah, of course you can. Are you curious about your father’s piss?”

He blushed. “Kind of.”

“Nothing to be ashamed of, son. It’s perfectly natural. Come on.” I led him into the bathroom, where I directed him to kneel on the floor next to the toilet. It took a minute for my hard-on to subside enough, but then I felt the release and a heavy stream of urine began to flow.

Leo watched the stream with wonder, just inches from his face.

“What do you think, son?”

He took a whiff. “It smells so good.”

“Yeah? Wanna try a taste?”

He nodded, grinning. I held the stream for a second, and grabbed the back of his head. I pulled him closer, above the toilet bowl, and pulled his jaw open with my other hand.

The stream started again, and he flinched when it hit his tongue. A moment later, though, I’d let go of him and he was thirstily swallowing my piss like a dying man in the desert. I’d taken a lot of my own dad’s piss, especially when I was newly turned, and gulped it down like water. It was an amazing feeling to see it now from my dad’s perspective, to see my own piss flowing down my son’s throat.

When the stream ended, he slurped up the last few drops of piss directly from the tap. I pulled him to his feet and kissed him again, savouring the taste of piss in his mouth.

I led him to bed next. Just being around him was making me so horny I couldn’t help myself; I had decided that I needed to have his ass. What I really wanted was to throw him to the bed, slide right in, and pound the daylights out of him. But as his father, I also wanted to be nurturing and gentle. We would get there, but we needed proper lead-up first.

I put him gently on his back, and hovered over him. He was looking up at me with love and wonder, curious about what was coming next.

“You really like making me feel good, don’t you son?”

“Yes, daddy.”

“I want to make you feel good too.”

“You do, daddy. You make me feel so good.”

“You know that there’s a lot of things we’re going to experience together, right?”

He smiled and nodded.

I kissed him again, pushing my tongue into him, establishing my dominance over him. He gave way to me, submitted, let me in. Our bodies pressed up against each other, and I was thrilled by the feeling of his slender, hairy shape underneath mine.

I grabbed him and rolled over on to my back, pulling him on top of me. I could feel his hard cock shoved against mine. He sat up and straddled my lap, and we touched and caressed each other’s torsos. He seemed to really enjoy running his fingers through my chest hair, and loved the reactions he got when he started playing with my nipples.

“Okay, son. Next, I want you to turn around, come up here, and have a seat on my face.”

He was confused at first, and I had to guide him with my hands. His legs straddled my chest, and I had a beautiful view of his back with it’s sparse hair. He was confused about what was going to happen, but in a moment I knew he’d be enjoying himself. I felt up his amazingly furry legs in my hands, savouring the moment. Then I grabbed his waist and guided his thickly furred ass down onto my waiting tongue.

He gasped, and started to writhe around, but I wrapped my arms around his legs and waist and held him down. The taste and smell of him was intoxicating; like all of our kind he was giving away his intense state of enjoyment and arousal through pheromones We communicated a lot through smell; I could even smell his growing desire to have me inside of him.

After a few minutes I felt his hole relax and open, and delved my tongue deeper into him. Apparently the sight of my cock in front of him was too much for him; he leaned over and started sucking on it again. I shoved a pillow behind me to get a better angle and continued my work on his hole.

I could have spent a day or so in that position, but eventually my tongue had done as much work as it could.

I sat up in bed and had him curl up in my lap with his head on my chest. He looked so content and happy.

“I’m very glad to have you as my son,” I assured him. “I want to take good care of you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” he said, smiling.

“I want to show you amazing things, and give you amazing experiences. Sometimes that means you’re going to have to trust me, do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” His smile faded a bit.

“I love you, son.”

“I love you too, daddy.”

I reached over and opened my bed-side table, and pulled out the bottle of lube I kept there. I squirted out a bit onto my index and middle finger.

I started by gently playing with his hole, running my fingers around the ring of it. He gasped and grabbed on to me, burying his face in my chest.

“Feel good?”

“Yes,” he moaned.

As I played with him, I pushed him a little further. I slid a finger in, just up to the knuckle. He loved this, but it took a while to get him comfortable with the second knuckles. After that, though, I slid my entire index finger into him and he squirmed with joy. The feel of him writhing around had me hard as a rock.

One finger wasn’t enough to get him ready for the size of me, though. I slid my finger in and out, gently opening him up and getting him used to the entry.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.