Monica Mechanic - Cover

Monica Mechanic

Copyright© 2017 by Omachuck

Chapter 14: To Part Or Not To Part

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: To Part Or Not To Part - Damsels: Incredibly beautiful and sexy - check! Want a baby and willing to risk their lives to get one - check! Perpetually horny and oversexed - check! So, they're pretty much all the same, right? Pēteris finds out different. What if one is a Hero at heart, and one doesn't like men? Say what?! Meet Damsel Monica Mechanic and Damsel Trudi Masseuse. This story, is set in Lazlo Zalezac's 'Damsels In Distress Universe,' and is a sequel to 'Pēteris' a story that should be read first.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

They had been away long enough for AlvaBeth and Ayesha to settle in with their new status – or not. Monty was particularly interested in seeing if their family had adjusted.

The large party rode into town, yet again accompanied with extra horses and goods to sell. Several locals both recognized the returning travelers and the fact that they had more laden horses that when they last visited. That Honor was not among the returnees was noticed and remarked upon, and the growing crowd followed them to the inn hoping for a good story and maybe a bargain.

Autumn hurriedly dismounted and ran inside to find Jesse. Monty and Pēteris following close behind, drew up when they saw Ayesha and AlvaBeth seated with their midday meal before them. The pair, immediately stood and ran to their protector.

“Monica, we’re so very happy to see you and see you well,” Ayesha began while hugging her tightly.”

“Monty!” whispered Monica, “Careful of outside ears,” She glanced over her shoulder at the locals crowding in along with the rest of her companions.

“Oops. Sorry,” apologized Ayesha, who continued, “Were you successful in your missions?”

“Yes, and no,” answered Monty. “Honor is dead, but Pēteris succeeded in rescuing his lady. More later – in private,” he whispered. Then louder, “How came you to be here?”

“Father has reverted to his old ways,” Ayesha told him. “We came here in the middle of the night two days ago, and Father has not yet discovered us. But let’s wait to discuss this all until you are settled into rooms and have eaten.”

At that, Pēteris turned and told the townsfolk crowded into the common room, “There will be an auction of goods and several horses tomorrow afternoon in the inn’s courtyard. Until then, nothing is for sale.”

Autumn returned holding her guardian’s hand and dragging him over to Bron, who stood nervous between Robyn and Miriam. “Jesse,” she told him, “you remember Bron. We want your permission to marry.”


After the evening’s meal, Jesse decided to forgo an evening’s drinking profit and cleared the inn of everyone except his staff, family, and the newly arrived party. There would be a long evening of stories and catching up. A cask of wine and another of ale were set on a table so that no one would miss the tales while fetching drinks.

“You hadn’t been gone a week before Father started up,” Ayesha told Monty. “He began cursing and ranting how we’d usurped his authority in his own home and he wasn’t going to stand for it. That was about it for two days, then he showed up with five men he’d hired – to protect him – he said.” He forbade us to leave our house and told us that his men had authority to stop us any way they needed.”

“All that was before he started drinking, and bad things got worse,” AlvaBeth filled in. “Then he came home one morning with three real prizes and told us both he’d ‘found husbands for the tramps.’ Two days ago, he held a ‘betrothal dinner,’ and all of the men – guards and ‘betrothed’ alike – got falling down drunk.”

Ayesha giggled and took up the tale. “We helped. Kept the mugs and goblets filled to the brim. Even the stable boy was in his cups. We packed our traveling clothes and took father’s keys so we could get our weapons that he’d locked up. His money chest was sitting there, so I took that, too. Then, we went to the stable and took all the horses and came here. Jesse has the horses hidden somewhere.”

“Uncle Gestas probably thinks we were kidnapped. We left a ransom note,” AlvaBeth told them. “Aunt Medina knows that we weren’t – she helped us escape. Cousin Asma was sick, so we dared not bring her. We’ll need to go get her before we leave.”

“Do you think Gestas knows you are here?” Monty asked.

“With all the gossip after your arrival, he might,” Ayesha answered. “Someone who saw us greet you might mention it. You made a grand entrance, you know.”

“I think we need a preemptive strike first thing in the morning,” Pēteris told Monty and the rest of the avidly listening company sitting around the table. “We’ll skip weapons practice and catch Gestas at breakfast. We can eat breakfast when we return.” He turned to Ayesha and asked, “Do you think Asma can leave the house? Remember, we have a healer with us – a good one.”

Both Ayesha and AlvaBeth told him that Asma would be much better off at the inn, no matter how she felt when they came to rescue her. “AND, thanks to Monica, I am her guardian, now,” Ayesha reminded them.

“Then Monty, this is your raid. We’re at your service,” Pēteris told him.

They trooped upstairs and sorted themselves into their several rooms and beds for sleep. Charles and AlvaBeth warmly renewed acquaintances.


Once AlvaBeth’s edge was sanded down, the musical beds began. For a change, the women orbited Charles instead of Pēteris. Already in his bed, Ayesha gently pushed her aunt off and over so she could snuggle up. She rubbed her naked cupcake breasts on him and told him, “You told me that Asma and I are welcome to shelter at your farm. Are you sure? Even if we aren’t ready to marry or to sex you?”

She paused, and then rushed on, “I’m embarrassed, because you’re nice and sexy and brave and so much more – but I’m not ready – and I’m certain Asma isn’t.”

Charles hugged her to him and simply said, “The three of you are welcome. You can be friend, sister, lover, or judging by Maggie and Sarah, wife. We’ll take care of business tomorrow, and when we leave, you’re family, however you choose to fit.”

One bed over, Autumn and Bron were listening closely. Not yet wed, they had watched Charles and AlvaBeth for pointers for their wedding night. Autumn squeaked, “Can we come too? I don’t see a life for Bron and me here.” She hid her face in Bron’s shoulder, and Bron added, “But we don’t see ourselves sharing. Is that a problem?”

“Actually, I’m relieved,” Charles told them. “Not that Autumn isn’t a tasty bit, and I could definitely use a stand-in occasionally.” AlvaBeth and Ayesha both tickled him, and he continued, “You are both welcome, as friends and family, but I think Autumn should be married among her friends here before we leave.”

The door opened with a bang. Maggie and Sarah strutted in climbed over and inserted themselves on either side of Charles. “Charles! Husband! We did it; we’re pregnant!” Maggie declared. “Yes! Now we can start screwing again, the sooner the better. The object of their affection hugged them close and asked, “Ayesha, AlvaBeth, would you mind joining Bron and Autumn? I’ve some catching up to do!”


In the other room were two beds, but one was empty. Pēteris was sandwiched, buried is a better word, in warm, happy, cuddly women. Pussies, some bushy some trimmed, rubbed him. Titties in a variety of beautiful shapes and sizes pressed and rubbed. Lips were nibbling and kissing.

Even Damsel Trudi had become accustomed to friendly exchanges of affection with her Hero. As she had hoped, the welcoming touches, kisses, and licks from the two Companions and her fellow Damsel sated her appetite and eased her anxiety about sex with a male. She wasn’t ready for active sex and penetration, but then it wasn’t yet time.

“You know,” Pēteris told them, “in the morning, if things go as I think, you ladies are going to be insatiable, and we haven’t any restorative like on Crossroads. Can we be content with cuddling tonight?”

“Charles is going to be in high demand, too,” Monica answered. “Trudi can help with the virgins, but we had better get Autumn and Bron married tomorrow afternoon, or they’re going to explode! Do you think they’ll want privacy for their first time?” and she added, “I just don’t understand this virginity thing...”

Then, she told them, “I’m still conflicted about it all, but remember I’m off the potion. When the time comes, I want to be sure it is completely out of my system so Pēteris can give me my baby. Maggie and Sarah are so happy to be pregnant, I’m not sure that I can stand it!”


The faint glow of predawn found the entire party mailed, armed, and mounted. Assignments, made the previous evening, were verified. Before setting out, Pēteris told the assembly, “Remember, the purpose of this little exercise is to rescue Ayesha’s sister – peacefully, if possible. As Hero and Companions, we cannot initiate violence, only return it if attacked or credibly threatened.” He added, “That’s why we are assigned as rearguards and reserves. Monty and Charles are our two commanders.”

Monty turned to Ayesha and asked, “Once more, do we spare your father? We won’t risk anyone with us if he attacks, but if not, what then?”

Ayesha responded, “As I told you, the contract was between him and you and Charles, so the decision is yours; I don’t want it, so don’t force me.” She thought a moment, then add. “The only things I ask is that you consider the immediate circumstances and any requests or concerns from Mother or Asma. But don’t ask them – I don’t want them to feel obligated.”

“So be it,” Monty told her, then to the group, “As planned, anyone shooting or otherwise attacking us is a target. Be careful of hostages or any servants not attacking us. We’ll expect the guards to be positioned where Ayesha told us. We don’t know if they’ll be awake yet, so get to your assigned targets before I knock on the door.”


Few townspeople were about as Monty and Charles led their troops down the street and across town. As they approached Ayesha’s house, Maggie and Sarah peeled off and stationed themselves in command of the stable’s doors. Their assignment was to contain the two guards that slept there and to watch the rear of the house. To do this, they needed to take care not to be caught by a simultaneous movement from both buildings.

Charles and Monty rode directly to the green door with Ayesha and AlvaBeth at their sides. Bron and Autumn were positioned some thirty paces further back and slightly to one side, bows at the ready. Bron’s hunting experience made him a natural, and Autumn had made steady progress during their morning classes. Further back, the Hero and his Companions, though antsy, watched their now competent cadre with pride.

It was growing lighter when all were positioned, and Charles calmly knocked on the door. Evidently, the household was asleep – even the so-called guards – because there was no answer. Knocking louder, Charles was finally greeted by a door opened by a bleary eyed Gestas, flanked by a pair of well-armed men. “Betrothed,” whispered the scornful Ayesha, drawing her father’s attention.

“You! Bitches!” he yelled at her. “She’s a thief.”

“Be that your belief,” Monty told him calmly, “per our contract, she’s come for her ward and the possessions she left behind.”

“The contract is void if she’s dead!” Gestas told them. Then he yelled, “Kill them! Kill the bitches. Kill them all, I say.”

The two men at his side, appeared bemused and reluctant to slay their intended brides and stepped back. Gestas drew a dagger and lunged, trying to pass Monty and stab his daughter. His mouth formed an ‘Oh’ of surprise when Monty’s dagger caught him in the throat. When he fell bleeding, the two former betrotheds raised their hands, and one declared, “Not our fight.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.